Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (25766 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
Chics I honestly fell for
– Toyinrayo. Noisy and annoying sometimes but a really really really good girl!

Love wan tin tin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
Folks I’d like to meet
– Dayokanu, noetic16, Sauron, tkb (I think we know each other personally but not so sure), debosky.
uve forgotten Girei cheesy
hehehe

when you hit 9ja, u'll remember
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by nellaluv(f): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
Jarus: Is Becomrichh truely a human or robot?
lmao, can't wait for his interview, the guy can boast like crazyy.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
Unveiling TKB417

1, Kindly introduce yourself
My name is tkb and I work with one Investment Bank in Lagos, Nigeria. Had my first degree in Economics from O.A.U, served in Adamawa, moved to a consulting firm and prior to joining the Investment Bank , I had backgrounds in Corporate Finance, Strategy, Project Management, Performance Management (Briefly).  I am a CFA candidate, done Prince 2 and some other useless certifications.  .   . LOL. Now I’m all into hard core Finance. Im not married yet, I have one wonderful babe I met through spikedcylinder (my number 1 enemy) and oh yeah, I party, club, read, sleep and I am a Man United fanatic

2, How did you join NL?
I think I got to know about Nairaland after NYSC when awon boiz were looking for jobs in Chevron and co. But Chevron sha, den no kuku employ me. LOL

3, Do you agree with our list of NL legends or you have suggestions or something to chip in? Or to you, who is the greatest Nairalander of all time?
It’s a nice idea although I feel somehow seeing my name there when there are better guys whose names are missing. Peeps like eldee, Pataki, Amakaone, Arizblaze, Siena, Inspired, Akin Alabi, Nateevs, A-40, NKC, Jenju, Topeorekoy. I cant remember everybody abeg

4, Who is/are your favourite Nairalander(s)?
Favourite Nairalanders are my flipmode crew members and some other cool guys:  Sauron, Dayokanu, Pataki, eldee, Ibime, Cristalz, Emperoh, Jaybee, Sagamite, Nana, Moyola, Camelot (wife),Tubabie (my wife), Smurf (wife), Jgirl (ex wife), A-40, Doyin13, Tope2000, Spikedcylinder (with her big amebo mouth), Mukina (b4 we became enemies), Debosky, 4play, follypimpin, kay pumping, davidylan and Biina

5, What is your assessment of NL as the forum clocks 5?
Assessment? It’s a portal where guys can banter, exchange ideas and be entertained sometimes. I find some of the posts here enlightening and educative too. However, it can be better. Some of our over zealous MODs are making life difficult for me on this blog and I'm gonna show them pepper one day. LOL

6, What do you enjoy about NL and how addicted are you to NL?
I'm addicted already and this thing now makes me close late at work. I close around 8-9 pm daily cos of the precious time I waste posting on NL.

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real life activities? Do people around you know you are a a member of NL?
I'm sure I have some common friends with Dayokanu that know our IDs on NL. Sometimes when we go cursing ourselves they wonder if we aint going crazy. My mum and siblings read my posts sometimes too. Anywhere I am, I try to post on NL a day and any day I miss out , I try catching up by asking some close buddies what went down for the day

8, What is the most useful info or knowledge you've gotten from Nairaland? Or better still is there any special thread that has impacted in your life?
The stockmarket thread 07-08. Before I moved to IB, I already learnt some stuffs that are now handy in my day to day work. I can remember peeps like windywendy , easimoni, fatherof2 , aktopgun teaching how to pick stocks fundamentally and technically. I learnt so many technical ways of picking stocks on that thread. Candlestick is ma best weapon now and I use it very well now and I can train peeps on that

9, Which section do you like most?
Sports!!!!

10. As an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 set, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better stillm, comapre NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years
When Fasola wanted to contest for elections and some guys came online to expose some of Obanikoros shady pasts. People like Dayokanu and Kitaun were the protagonists in the furore generated as a result of that. Cant remember the IDs of the arrowheads of the other factions (pro Obanikoro)

STAR QUOTE

******"My mum and siblings read my posts sometimes too"******
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
STAR QUOTE: AJANLEKOKO
******"If you ask me, I think it is premature right now to choose someone as a 'greatest nairalander of all time'"******
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by marmaduke: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
Mr Jarus, how can you do a list of greatest Nairalanders and not include Lawyer? Do you know how many people log on all over the world just to read what lawyer has posted to educate and enlighten people? Do you know how many millions of Naira he has saved people from fraudulent land deals. I know websites that have plagiarized lawyers articles that have been used as authentic sources of information. In short i think he is the most influencial Nairalander of all time and his absence would rob Nairaland of the matured head it truely needs. Because i know there are tens of thousands of people all over the world that are not registered users of Nairaland but log in as guests just to read his articles. This my friend are the real silent heroes of Nairaland and not the immature set that write all this nonsense about sex and insult people daily to achieve notoriety. Honour should be given to those who provide stability and an intelligent head. I wont be suprised that because of lawyer, some commissioners, ministers, foreign big wigs etc that are searching for information about landed issues have been driven to Nairaland due to lawyer. He is truely a Nairaland legend and should be recognized thus!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
marmaduke:

Mr Jarus, how can you do a list of greatest Nairalanders and not include Lawyer? Do you know how many people log on all over the world just to read what lawyer has posted to educate and enlighten people? Do you know how many millions of Naira he has saved people from fraudulent land deals. I know websites that have plagiarized lawyers articles that have been used as authentic sources of information. In short i think he is the most influencial Nairalander of all time and his absence would rob Nairaland of the matured head it truely needs. Because i know there are tens of thousands of people all over the world that are not registered users of Nairaland but log in as guests just to read his articles. This my friend are the real silent heroes of Nairaland and not the immature set that write all this nonsense about intimacy and insult people daily to achieve notoriety. Honour should be given to those who provide stability and an intelligent head. I wont be suprised that because of lawyer, some commissioners, ministers, foreign big wigs etc that are searching for information about landed issues have been driven to Nairaland due to lawyer. He is truely a Nairaland legend and should be recognized thus!
Noted and due respect to Lawyer.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by waleski(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
Great thread 4 me as a newbie i really do want 2 knw abt d old nairaland nd its great forefathers nd hw it was b4 kids started runing d show it has been interestin so far
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2010
Lol!!! grin grin grin grin Big head. I'm glad you're beginning to appreciate your wife better. tongue
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by kemisuga(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]J A R U S E S[/size][/size][/size]

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2010
this list is incomplete without our chairman Walestar aka Dobodobo.
@ poster pls include his name immediately.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol!!! grin grin grin grin Big head. I'm glad you're beginning to appreciate your wife better. tongue
amebo 2010 tongue
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2010
******"My mum and siblings read my posts sometimes too"******

shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2010
CLEMCYKUL

Kindly introduce yourself

Name: Clems Michael
Nationality: Nigerian
State of Origin: Abia state
Sex: Female
Kids if any:  Yes
Employer: A multinational company
Department: Customer Developemt
Discipline: Co-operator
Hobbies: Learning new languages, learning new recipes, dancing, sewing.
Languages spoken: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, English, French and little Fulani
Grew up in Kano, but works pan Nigeria.

How did you join NL?

Joined NL when searching for some info for a project in progress.

3, Do you agree with our list of NL legends or you have suggestions or something to chip in? Or to you, who is the greatest Nairalander of all time?

Yes I do to an extent but I think some persons who have contributed immensely to the growth and development of this site where omitted i.e, Michelin, Sam Milla, Miginess, Ituen, Siena etc. The greatest NL  of all time is that individual who has consistently contributed positively and generously in his/her own way to nairaland.

4, What is/are your favourite Nairalanders?

The jokes forum community. And a few others from other forums.

Nairaland has evolved over time, lots of improvement in terms of quality and informative threads. A big up to the moderators in the various sections, your efforts are speaking for themselves. There is orderliness in the forums except jokes, but Ben-10 and Daniluv are doing their best and things are shaping up there pretty good.

6, What do you enjoy about NL and how addicted are you?

NL affords you the opportunity to explore and express your self in manifold ways, understand the Nigerian mind/mentality and enjoy Nigerian/African humor.

I enjoy the vivacity of other posters, the unpredictability of events and peeps online, outrageous opinions and views on issues, anonymity/ intrigue of some posters are just irresistible. There are threads that once you click on the first page you don’t  even realize you’ve clicked up to the last page.

As for my addiction to NL, it has no antidote, cause I don’t wish to be cured grin

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real life activities? Do people around you know you are a a member of NL?

I must admit that most times the amount of time I spend in NL affects my job, I have to pause and make resolutions not to log on to NL, but I find myself logging on against my will. As a human being I don’t have two heads. I don’t quote NL in real life. Only a few of my colleagues know me to be an NL addict, I try to hide that fact from my spouse due to my outlandish, sometimes vulgar mannerisms online grin

8, What is the most useful info or knowledge you've gotten from Nairaland? Or better still is there any special thread that has impacted in your life?

A lot of threads have impacted me positively especially in the family, romance and fashion forums.

9, Your favourite section?

Jokes forum.

10. As an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 set, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better stillm, comapre NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years

2007 was so much fun in the jokes forum and I really miss a lot of good guys we started out together.

Final word?

I also want to commend oluwatankyou (seun) for his hard work and passion in ensuring that Nld is up to standard, I wish you success in  actualization of your dreams and objective for NL.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2010
STAR QUOTE: CLEMCYKUL

"********As for my addiction to NL, it has no antidote, cause I don’t wish to be cured******"
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
wetin happen? undecided
spill
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Moyola(f): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2010
Interesting!! Well done Yu lot!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
LALABOI

Hi guyz. . . Am lalaboi! real name Femi(sweet name innit??) lol. . .My age is top secret as i dont look my age. . .dont wanna scare peeps!. . . Grin . . .Like footy. . .like music like crazy!. . . Its only a matter of time before i go deaf because of my head phones! . . .Always av my ipod on wherever i go . . I try to be a modest in all i do. . . I hate extreme stuffs. . . Love gadgets! Spend on whatever is worth it. . . believe quality better than quantity. . . Also quality thats carefully thought about. . .Dont like letting ppl down. . . sacrifice alot for others. . . In short. . . am too nice of a person!. . .Some say am soft and weak. . .am just wiser, . . Sometimes i just tell you how it is!
. . .Also. . . I love competition in certain things!. . .If i dont know about something, i dont argue about it. . . but if its something am preety confident about, I'll defend my knowledge bout it till the end! . . .And am a very very very very very reserved person . , i can also be a razz person if i wanto . . . . .phew. . . . I don write jamb summary lol, . .jor ooooh. . .

2, How did you join NL?

Mehn. . . . Free internet for naija was the reigning thing back then. . . V-mobile had us all hooked. . . Used to visit a wapsite, KOBRAWAP(shouts out to everyone who knows that arena wella) . .There was this public chat room for nigerians and used to be on it everyday till i got a 5star my ID lol, .peeps shared info on downloads, games and other good sites. , Nairaland was just one of those sites. . .It was also posted as an info link on the V-mobile and MTN home page . . So i used to go on there and read jokes. . . couldnt register at a cafe as at that time. . . Read arguments in sports section, I was really crazy about footy back then (unlike now). . . Get loads of info and brag about it when arguing with adults in my area lol. So when i finally went to UNI in OOU. . for a pre degree course . . .i finally joined in may 2006. . . But av bn a keen follower before then. . .

3, Do you agree with our list of NL legends or you have suggestions or something to chip in? Or to you, who is the greatest Nairalander of all time?:

I personally think the list is cool. . .but some very influential peeps were left out. . . .It dont make any difference who i nominate now. . . I dont even know some peeps on that list lol. . . but from your description they prolly are doing something worth mentioning.

4, Who is/are your favourite Nairalander(s)?:

hmm . . .this one na tough one. , Loads actually!. . .peeps that make u smile when u read a post. . . All i can say is. . . Big ups(like mario) to all my peeps in the music/rap battles section. . .forum games. . .and Sports! . . .Romance section is not for me. . . Dont see what peeps enjoy in discussing daily crazy topics on that section lol. .

5, What is your assessment of NL as the forum clocks 5?:

Its gettn bigger, sections are expanding. . . Looking more like an online system . .We get loads of crazy peeps nowadays . . .Also. . .I mod music section and we now have artistes and promoters using our section as means to reach out. . . The info and reviews/comments on here is now taken very seriously. Shows how big and respected NL is now. . . Its turning 5 and i'm pleased to say i was here most of the time. . .

6, What do you enjoy about NL and how addicted are you to NL?:

U get loads of Info on NL. . .I enjoy the interaction with different people across the globe. . .Its really nice to be able to argue things that you have in common with countrymen/ladies. . . .
My addiction. . .arghh. . .Everytime i put on my laptop. . .NL is one of the bookmarks i hit . . . Not that am addicted . . . But its always good to follow up discussions which is why peeps are always eager to sign on. . . Wanto checkout if this guy has replied me or if theres something new out there. . . And now that i MOD the music section. . .i sign on everytime to do the MOD-ing job. . .

Mehn. . . I mention NL at every given opportunity lol. . . When i meet a nigerian. . .i always ask if they are members of nairaland or if they knw about it. . Whenever discussions about forums comes up in school . . .i make sure i contribute and share my experience. . . So far. . .I have invited a few pals, my bro and sista to NL. . . Most of my Family members know i visit NL regularly. . .

It has to be the Naija music request thread. . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285007.0.html . . .Bigs ups to my man Kcatera. . .Dude taught me alot fo stuffs! . .When i moved to the UK and had no naija music to play . . . This was the thread to be on. . . I used to come on it everyday to check for the music posted. . . Until i turned provider of naija music. . . .that thread right there is what i look at and smile about. . . If it werent for that thread,I wouldn't be the Lalaboiy of the Online Nigerian entertainment of today. . . I had a folder of songs on esnips, it was like a naija music encyclopedia. . .Stopped now. . . cos of its stress. Had 3 different folders of naija music!. . .now the music thing is more about posting on blogs which i had the chance to do but wasnt freaked . . What i didnt know was that the folder really created awareness for naija music and DJ's/bloggers actually sourced out from my folders. . . Everytime i get emails from Dj's and bloggers telling me i done a good job, i feel surprised and pleased at the same time. . . That was where lalaboi started from. . . Not that am famous now o. . .but my head dey there for some places na. . . Grin

Music mahn!. . . Even when i became MOD. . . I was gone be put on careers. . . I told seun lai lai!. . .Music section is the reason am becoming a MOD. . .After music, forum games and sports section carry 2nd and 3rd . ,

10, As an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 sets, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better stillm, compare NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years:

I kinda prefer NL of now. . . its more lively now, every time of the day! NL of now is much more respected by other medias than before, .

EXTRA. . .
Jarus. . . U make sense die!!. . .nice idea for the thread! nor mind them peeps hating mahn. . .They wouldnt if they had their name mentioned lol. . u knw that kain feeling na. . .
Shouts outs to all peeps on the music section. . . NL mixtape. . . watchout for it. . .
And if you didnt know about me. . . .You are on a looooooong thing. . . joooor oh!

STAR QUOTE:
*****Romance section is not for me. . . Dont see what peeps enjoy in discussing daily crazy topics on that section lol. .********
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
Enter SPIKEY

My name is Kemi and I'm a bit culturally ambiguous. Sorry, I'm not very much into these self descriptive things so that's how far I can go.

2, How did you join NL?

I was on another forum which had 100% British content, I was looking for a Nigerian alternative when I found NL.

I dunno. I have not really looked at the list and I really am not in a position to say who's a 'legend' and who's not.
To some, becomrich is a 'legend' because every nerve in his body is directed towards championing the Oduduwa cause. To others he's an ignorant lunatic. Depends on the people who take these things to heart, I suppose.

Lots of them over the years. Too many to name sef. One thing is for sure though, this place has its fair share of 'typical' Nigerians.

Lol. Funny question. Its too much of an effort to assess this place. Energy I'm not willing to give.

I like the Fashion section and TV/Movies. If I log on every time I am on the internet, I guess I'm pretty much addicted. So there.

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real lief activities? Do people around you knwo you are a a member of NL?

People around me hardly know I am on NL. Only time I quote NL is when there's an extremely funny thread I want my friends to read. It has no part to play in my daily life.

Ah.

I like more than one. Fashion, TV/Movies, Literature. There's no point attempting to be an internet warrior in the Politics and Religious sections. Just makes you look like a mad person when you have to rely on insults to pass across points that were originally useless anyway.

10, If you are an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 sets, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better still, compare NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years

I liked NL in 2005-2006.

STAR QUOTE
******There's no point attempting to be an internet warrior in the Politics and Religious sections. Just makes you look like a mad person when you have to rely on insults to pass across points that were originally useless anyway.******
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by clemcykul(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
@jarus
am yet to see the original interview, am just seeing a quote from me or are my eyes playn pranks?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by agabaI23(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2010
Jarus:

Enter SPIKEY

My name is Kemi and I'm a bit culturally ambiguous. Sorry, I'm not very much into these self descriptive things so that's how far I can go.

2, How did you join NL?

I was on another forum which had 100% British content, I was looking for a Nigerian alternative when I found NL.

I dunno. I have not really looked at the list and I really am not in a position to say who's a 'legend' and who's not.
To some, becomrich is a 'legend' because every nerve in his body is directed towards championing the Oduduwa cause. To others he's an ignorant lunatic. Depends on the people who take these things to heart, I suppose.

Lots of them over the years. Too many to name sef. One thing is for sure though, this place has its fair share of 'typical' Nigerians.

Lol. Funny question. Its too much of an effort to assess this place. Energy I'm not willing to give.

I like the Fashion section and TV/Movies. If I log on every time I am on the internet, I guess I'm pretty much addicted. So there.

7, How do you juggle between NL and your real life activities? Do you quote NL in your real lief activities? Do people around you knwo you are a a member of NL?

People around me hardly know I am on NL. Only time I quote NL is when there's an extremely funny thread I want my friends to read. It has no part to play in my daily life.

Ah.

I like more than one. Fashion, TV/Movies, Literature. There's no point attempting to be an internet warrior in the Politics and Religious sections. Just makes you look like a mad person when you have to rely on insults to pass across points that were originally useless anyway.

10, If you are an old Nairalander, i.e 2005-2007 sets, what period on Nairaland do you enjoy most? Or better still, compare NL of today with NL of 3, 4 years

I liked NL in 2005-2006.

STAR QUOTE
DRY! DRY! DRY!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by daffur: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
J A R U S did you bother to call my office b4 granting these interviews?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Hauwa1: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
there used to be a lady that says "gosh'' at everything, lol i like that lady so much. she carried arguments to the next level back then  lipsrsealed
will send dollars to anyone who knows her  cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by heryyy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
I did not find VIPERMAN in the list, the king of Auto Section, there is something wrong  undecided undecided
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
tkb417:

wetin happen? undecided
spill

You mum reads your NL post? Hellooooooooo!

If my mum catches a glimpse of my posts here, I'm pretty sure she'd wonder if she would stop seeing me as her lil angel! lol!

I guess it's the whole in-cognito thing that makes this place fun for me! wink
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ujujoan:

If my mum catches a glimpse of my posts here, I'm pretty sure she'd wonder if she would stop seeing me as her lil angel! lol!

hehehehe
she does. Thats just the plain truth not necessarily cos of ma posts but cos she practically loves the religion section
jakumo's jaw dropping bombs against "our G.O" is one of the reasons she comes on NL

hehehe, if she had the opportunity, she would slap jakumo from her lappy for speaking against the man everytime. lol
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ujujoan:

u wey u don spoil grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by honeric01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2010
3 years in the making. cool
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
tkb417:

u wey u don spoil grin

No be today my broda! grin

who's the girl cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Newest: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2010
The interview is cool
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dominique(f): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
clemcykul:

@jarus
am yet to see the original interview, am just seeing a quote from me or are my eyes playn pranks?

spam bots at work again grin grin grin wink
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
clemcykul:

@jarus
Spambot at work, obviously. And it is visible to me. I'll look into it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) / L / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.