Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency (29282 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by kinguwem: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
If not for mediocrity, what will take this man to the State House. He is not just a disappointment but an embarrassment to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by alaskido(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?

You MUST be smoking some type of high weed imported from Russia. You call yourself cleverly and you are not even smart. How come people are stealing billions now in Buhari's government and he is doing nothing to stop them? Please leave Jonathan out of this. Anytime APC government fails they blame it on Jonathan. Did Jonathan ever blame Obasanjo? Jonathan handed a very peaceful and thriving country to Buhari, just in 2 years look at what Buhari has turned the country to.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by alaskido(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
I cant believe what I am reading. This is the height of foolishness. How can someone who is educated and in his right senses come up with such accusations. I give up on this country. What concerns Jonathan with the appointment of Maina? Jonathan you have suffered in the hands of these cabals o. Nigeria is a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
deji17, the last zombie standing! Tuale Baba!!
Leave that guy. I know him personally. He is a thief. A simple house burglar... If in doubt I can substantiate this by providing his details and pictures of when he was caught... But Nairaland rules won't allow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by CioAngels(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sheu Garba, how did yo feel saying that rubbish? PROs twist words to make people believe their lies atimes, but this one, you should know you sounded stupid. You people keep disgracing the president. Na wa fo una o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by psucc(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
veacea:
Who is maina
Your uncle
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

Leave that guy. I know him personally. He is a thief. A simple house burglar... If in doubt I can substantiate this by providing his details and pictures of when he was caught... But Nairaland rules won't allow.
Pls don't do that o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by veacea: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2017
psucc:
Your uncle

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Cityguy: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
I feel sad for this country after reading this nonsense coming from presidency. They have come to the conclusion 'no shaking' whatever they dish to us. It's unfortunate we have found ourselves in the hands of charlatans masqueraded as being on messianic mission in 2015. They brazenly lie to us and they know we can do nothing. Hmm mm, God, pls deliver us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Don't Just Sit, Follow Us & Burst Our Lies Or Truth - Amaechi / #GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.