Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency (29283 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ohammadike:

Omo see stupidity of this pighting kwarruption government. So GEJ appointed the DSS director from bubu home town that was providing security and even smuggled Mania out of the country or AGF Malami that wrote the letter that reinstated him or Dambazu that gave him work in his ministry.

Blame blame useless government
i never expected it

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
thesicilian:
If Buhari cannot satisfy Aisha, he will blame Jonathan.
Legendary

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
the whole govt does not have one working brain cell amongst them, lol just like exporting rotten yams to us, and importing grass, or seizing bank accounts abd wondering why no investors are coming

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Originality007 post=61769373][/quote]

Zombies virus is a name of what's wrong with him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by decasey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dis man na fool oooo

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by naijamafioso: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
This govt has really proved an adage in yoruba true " A woman that has not married two husbands will never know the best one"

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by kammali: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
He Shup up alone he go die alone...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by od4life(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Garba Shehu's comment on Maina just confirmed Goodluck Jonathan's recent comment that the APC govt is filled with lies & propaganda. And the devil is the father of all liars.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Paulono: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:
Jonathan’s loyalists responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – Presidency
Published October 25, 2017
PUNCH
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Wednesday said some influential government officials loyal to the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were responsible for the reinstatement of the embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, into the service.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated this in a statement made available to journalists.

Shehu was reacting to a statement by the Peoples Democratic Party on the matter.

He said the PDP had no moral right to level any accusations against the current government in respect to Maina.

“Some influential officials loyal to the previous government may have been the invisible hand in the latest scandal that saw the return of Maina to the public service, despite being on the EFCC’s wanted list,” the presidential spokesman said.

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

Shehu also described Maina as one of the monsters created by the former PDP government, and which are still rearing their ugly heads long after the party was soundly defeated in the 2015 elections.

“Over and over again, the President Buhari government has pointed out that the administration’s greatest problem is the mess left behind by the previous government. Maina is just one more example,” he said.

http://punchng.com/jonathans-loyalists-responsible-for-mainas-restatement-presidency/
What is wrong with this country, someone commit a crime and he is re-absolve into the system like nothing happen, instead of dealing with the mess created by the your government they are blaming past government for their mess. We just wasted the four years given to the hoodlums all in the name of change. I think the DSS director and the AGF should step down or be sack if the president means business, if nothing the country is gradually moving towards anarchy

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Keballl: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?

You are very shameless...

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by yerimastyle(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please stop fighting kwarruption , look for something better to do Nigerians are suffering.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by emmyN(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Like seriously, does the presidency think we are stupid?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Keballl: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

That was the headline, but the koko of the matter is that:

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

Get out of here. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by shallysgirl: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
This gofment is finished. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by bejeria101(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
thesicilian:

That USB no dey work biko!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by ACHILLES45: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Idiots

So i honestly think the f00lish idiots the dullard have around him have been paid and are trying hard to bring down this Govt.

So AGF who initiated the letter was working for the Jonathan and his job is still intact ?

Head of SSS who provided security for the guy are working for GEJ and his job is still intact ?

It is sad that we went from a Clueless Buffon to a Dullard.

We are in trouble and there is no hope for this country again at this rate.

The most amazing thing is that we waited for months for this crop of m0r0ns to be assembled.

No common sense, no graceful words, no actions.

believe me brother, those you liked your post are the ones who read the later part of your post.
you were talking rubbish bro.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?

Shame on you.

Zombies virus is a worst epidemics. I pray may you get cure before the 2019 polls.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:
Jonathan’s loyalists responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – Presidency
Published October 25, 2017
PUNCH
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Wednesday said some influential government officials loyal to the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were responsible for the reinstatement of the embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, into the service.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated this in a statement made available to journalists.

Shehu was reacting to a statement by the Peoples Democratic Party on the matter.

He said the PDP had no moral right to level any accusations against the current government in respect to Maina.

“Some influential officials loyal to the previous government may have been the invisible hand in the latest scandal that saw the return of Maina to the public service, despite being on the EFCC’s wanted list,” the presidential spokesman said.

Shehu also described Maina as one of the monsters created by the former PDP government, and which are still rearing their ugly heads long after the party was soundly defeated in the 2015 elections.

“Over and over again, the President Buhari government has pointed out that the administration’s greatest problem is the mess left behind by the previous government. Maina is just one more example,” he said.

http://punchng.com/jonathans-loyalists-responsible-for-mainas-restatement-presidency/
how far with NNPC Saga and SGF, Agatu?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by bejeria101(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
rekeson:
There we go again.

Very soon dey will blame Bubu's nonperformance in the other room on Jonathan....

Clowns

That USB no dey work o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
ACHILLES45:

believe me brother, those you liked your post are the ones who read the later part of your post.
you were talking rubbish bro.

Unfortunately u are not making any iota of sense.

If I am talking rubbish why not highlight and tell me ur non rubbish version.

By then u would have exposed your lack of understanding of my post.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by icon007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
This man lacks idea or he is been deluded! For some time he has been silent after making 'rat pursuing the president statement' and I think dats OK and good for him, until now again blaming Gej for this appointment, terrible!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
They should sack those loyalist o.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Cenote(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Really??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is people like you I pity most.

As a matter of fact you need good governance most but u are caught in between useless slogans and taking sides and forming "we won and we told them."

I dnt need to wail to speak the truth according to my conviction which I have always done.

Oga, you don't need to pity people like me, if you must pity, pity yourself. Pity yourself for being guillibe and blind. Pity yourself for being a zombie even with all your exposure and education you still couldn't think for yourself.
We all need good governance, you and I. If the Americans were as dumb as you, do you think you would be comfortable in US today?
The truth is we told you so....but exposure and education sadly doesn't translate to common sense.

Oga, Pity yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is people like you I pity most.

As a matter of fact you need good governance most but u are caught in between useless slogans and taking sides and forming "we won and we told them."

I dnt need to wail to speak the truth according to my conviction which I have always done.

Wail properly Mr Antiwailer caught in between slogans.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by donbenie(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
badmrkt:
How stupid can these guys get? Mehn!!! I swear it sucks being a Nigerian right now!!! APC una fada
I feel you bro..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by inspbado(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
signature2012:
[b]Garbage shehu.......May posterity judge you and your household for spewing rubbish from your mouth.

@presidency,by may 29 2019 your handle will be useless.

Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember
1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari
2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari
3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.
4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.
5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.
6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him.[/b]

My broda that's not all oo! would it surprise you to know that the erstwhile EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde who was wanted for over 1b naira missing funds at the efcc and who ran away from Nigeria when the Senate initiated a probe to nail him; has resurfaced in Nigeria and was promoted under this satanic Buhari govt to CP Special Fraud Unit (SFU) milverton, Ikoyi.
It is very glaring that this govt is just deceiving Nigerians about fighting corruption period!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
freeze001:

GEJ fired him and he was declared wanted by d EFCC in 2013. His Hausa cronies let him escape then and still smuggled him in now, provided round d clock security, reinstated him and paid him arrears of over 20 million with d full knowledge and approval of Mr Buhari. This directive to fire him again and demanding some report is only to save face.

Otherwise what has become of d SGF and NIA report? NNPC contract scam nko? Former EFCC boss (Ibrahim Lamorde) whom Buhari branded corrupt has been surreptitiously welcomed back and made Commissioner of Police.

So they told u everything will be uncovered and as normal zombie u believed. Is it Jonathan that hired d AGF, DSS boss, and Minister of Interior that reinstated Maina? Or is it Jonathan that appointed Magu that only knows how to chase women like Patience Jonathan and Diezani on d media while he turns d other way and lets Maina waltz in and out of Nigeria after declaring him wanted? Same Magu has gone to sleep while Maina has escaped yet again with d seal of approval from Buhari, king of corruption.

Continue waiting in zombie fashion.

Wailing Zombie.. NNPC Scam is in your head. NIA and Babachair report will be revealed and implemented. I trust, you will still have something to wail on after that. The Maina guy has been fired by Buhari when it was discovered that unscrupulous element sneaked him in. The matter is being investigated and culprits including AGF, Daura etc will be exposed.
I've got news for you, all your wailing will not bring Jonathan back .
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by amarilo: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Idiots

So i honestly think the f00lish idiots the dullard have around him have been paid and are trying hard to bring down this Govt.

So AGF who initiated the letter was working for the Jonathan and his job is still intact ?

Head of SSS who provided security for the guy are working for GEJ and his job is still intact ?

It is sad that we went from a Clueless Buffon to a Dullard.

We are in trouble and there is no hope for this country again at this rate.

The most amazing thing is that we waited for months for this crop of m0r0ns to be assembled.

No common sense, no graceful words, no actions.

i thought this guy is a buharist?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by refreshrate: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
thesicilian:

I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by CID: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
The babalawo that did juju, for this govt, must have told them, *unless you blame GEJ* in every wrong ,then this juju will not work o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Duru009(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai! nigeria is finished.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers / Military Nabs Boko Haram Informant In Asokoro, Combs Abuja Highbrow Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.