Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency (29263 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

Wailing Zombie.. NNPC Scam is in your head. NIA and Babachair report will be revealed and implemented. I trust, you will still have something to wail on after that. The Maina guy has been fired by Buhari when it was discovered that unscrupulous element sneaked him in. The matter is being investigated and culprits including AGF, Daura etc will be exposed.
I've got news for you, all your wailing will not bring Jonathan back .
deji17, the last zombie standing! Tuale Baba!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Kokolet11: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
why should i be happy to call myself a nigerian.useless govt.in biafra i believe

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

The Zombie is your name, that is why you use it so often. You are acting your Zombie by the use of the word repeatedly. Kwantinue
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Oga, you don't need to pity people like me, if you must pity, pity yourself. Pity yourself for being guillibe and blind. Pity yourself for being a zombie even with all your exposure and education you still couldn't think for yourself.
We all need good governance, you and I. If the Americans were as dumb as you, do you think you would be comfortable in US today?
The truth is we told you so....but exposure and education sadly doesn't translate to common sense.

Oga, Pity yourself.

So Jonathan was the good governance ?

Once again I pity you.

Is there any sense in what u wrote apart from the usual slogans ?

None.

Listen up.

I don't regret supporting Buhari. I only regretted not having a better option apart from. Dr. Clueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Oolawepo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Useless slowpoke, gen again. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Humbledtoexcel: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?
The same way grass-cutting contracts and Nnpc contracts plus Ikoyi-gate plus Burutai mansions in Dubai as well as IG of police case is being properly looked into despite reports to the ‘useful’ Buhari.
Keep comparing the past till today becomes yesterday. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by joe120120(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
What are Nigeria waiting for to drag this Apc government down. enough is enough
Revolution on the move.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by musa234(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

Wailing Zombie.. NNPC Scam is in your head. NIA and Babachair report will be revealed and implemented. I trust, you will still have something to wail on after that. The Maina guy has been fired by Buhari when it was discovered that unscrupulous element sneaked him in. The matter is being investigated and culprits including AGF, Daura etc will be exposed.
I've got news for you, all your wailing will not bring Jonathan back .
you make me sick.. Your not a buharist than me, but I refused to support this government when they seem to get it all wrong.. This statement by garba shehu is a disgrace of the highest order. How did we ever get here. Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Once again I pity you.

None.

Majority of the people wailing here are Jonadunce supporters. Still sulking over the loss of their hero at the polls in 2015. A look at their previous post will confirm it.
They are wailing with the hope that will bring back the ineffectual buffoon. They have forgotten that Jonothing that could steal all that was in sight during the time of oil boom, will not hold back in stealing everything during the time of fall in oil price...

Buhari has been slow in making certain decision, but the end justify the means...
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
APC sucks.... Too much blame games becoming irritating

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
amarilo:
i thought this guy is a buharist?

When u check my post criticizing Buhari like I av always done in the past including his certificate saga.

You will know that I am really for nobody and i belong to everybody.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
musa234:
you make me sick.. Your not a buharist than me, but I refused to support this government when they seem to get it all wrong.. This statement by garba shehu is a disgrace of the highest order. How did we ever get here. Pathetic!

If you are sick, go and see the Doctor if you can afford a good one. Garba Shehu and the reporters might have gotten the headline wrong, but the detail is in the body of the news. But some of you don't read the details. You read the misleading headlines and start jumping up and down
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:
Jonathan’s loyalists responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – Presidency
Published October 25, 2017
PUNCH
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Wednesday said some influential government officials loyal to the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were responsible for the reinstatement of the embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, into the service.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated this in a statement made available to journalists.

Shehu was reacting to a statement by the Peoples Democratic Party on the matter.

He said the PDP had no moral right to level any accusations against the current government in respect to Maina.

“Some influential officials loyal to the previous government may have been the invisible hand in the latest scandal that saw the return of Maina to the public service, despite being on the EFCC’s wanted list,” the presidential spokesman said.

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

Shehu also described Maina as one of the monsters created by the former PDP government, and which are still rearing their ugly heads long after the party was soundly defeated in the 2015 elections.

“Over and over again, the President Buhari government has pointed out that the administration’s greatest problem is the mess left behind by the previous government. Maina is just one more example,” he said.

http://punchng.com/jonathans-loyalists-responsible-for-mainas-restatement-presidency/
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Once again I pity you.

None.

Was Jonathan not a million times better than this fool you were deceived into voting? Was Jonathan not a million times better than this dullard you were always defending and insulting people for?

Jonathan was not perfect, no one is...but he is a million times better than this bundle of disaster!
But Ofcourse you won't see any sense in what i wrote, common sense is not readily available to everybody.
angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by sshalom(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
How could Jonathan's loyalists be responsible for the reinstatement of a man that was sacked and recommended for trial by the ex-president? This Garba Shehu is a poor excuse for a spokesperson!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Was Jonathan not a million times better than this fool you were deceived into voting? Was Jonathan not a million times better than this dullard you were always defending and insulting people for?

Jonathan was not perfect, no one is...but he is a million times better than this bundle of disaster!
But Ofcourse you won't see any sense in what i wrote, common sense is not readily available to everybody.
angry

The same Jonathan that killed scores of graduate Job seekers by packing them up like sardine inside the stadium, collected their money for unavailable jobs yet retained the Minister? You must be making reference to another Jonathan
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

angry

Please park well. I dont waste time on clueless people like you.

I am not responsible for your misfortune.

When u are done u will tell people the real reason behind the rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by FearGodinall: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?
slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by smileyoo: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
its not fair for you people to be blaiming jonathan, for your various mis-governances. even your die-hard zombies 'll not agree with you on this, so why not keep quite if you 're short of sensible lies to tell nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Charly68: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
signature2012:
[b]Garbage shehu.......May posterity judge you and your household for spewing rubbish from your mouth.
@presidency,by may 29 2019 your handle will be useless.
Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember
1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari
2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari
3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.
4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.
5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.
6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him.[/b]
. Buhari is a deceiver with all this analysis ...No change in this Govt at all..
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by HemmaInc: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Shebi when deji and Co organized the "Our Mumu Don Do" we decided abuse them. Isn't that the reason why this useless people keep taking us for granted. They are still believing that our Mumu never do.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

The same Jonathan that killed scores of graduate Job seekers by packing them up like sardine inside the stadium, collected their money for unavailable jobs yet retained the Minister? You must be making reference to another Jonathan

Are you sure you wanna tow this line? Do you want us to do a step by step comparison on who has killed more? Who has made jobs unavailable and who has retained thieves? What kind of a zombie are you?
Can't you see how a smarter zombie (antiwailer) just used style and escaped? All you need to is throwin a few insult and escape...

Learn zombie, learn!
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Are you sure you wanna tow this line? Do you want us to do a step by step comparison on who has killed more? Who has made jobs unavailable and who has retained thieves? What kind of a zombie are you?
Can't you see how a smarter zombie (antiwailer) just used style and escaped? All you need to is throwin a few insult and escape...

Learn zombie, learn!
Zombie, there is nothing in your head apart from parroting the Zombie "upandan", just like the Zombie that you are. Now list the Jobs provided by your IB hero despite the huge oil revenue
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by smileyoo: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
don't mind him, this govt of blunders 'll soon silence him, with their incoming blunders. its still baffles me, why some people with human brain 're still supporting this govt of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Please park well. I dont waste time on clueless people like you.

I am not responsible for your misfortune.

When u are done u will tell people the real reason behind the rant.

The real reason behind my 'rant' is that people like you are still out there. People without common sense. Your sense does not translate to the number of likes your fans give you.

...and I'm actually very fortunate.

Now go and play with your mates!
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Learn zombie, learn!

You are simply a m0r0n and understand nothing apart from screaming slogans.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

Zombie, there is nothing in your head apart from parroting the Zombie "upandan", just like the Zombie that you are. Now list the Jobs provided by your IB hero despite the huge oil revenue

Zombie, let's assume goodluck provided zero jobs...And zero people lost their jobs. An average zombie would rate that 50%.

Your Lord and saviour provided zero and and millions of innocent Nigerians lost thier jobs...rate that?

You are too dumb to think!
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

The real reason behind my 'rant' is that people like you are still out there. People without common sense. Your sense does not translate to the number of likes your fans give you.

...and I'm actually very fortunate.

Now go and play with your mates!

Why are u pained by likes that I get ?

When you start writing with ur sense apart from throwing buzz words around they will like urs too.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Once again I pity you.

None.

Listen up.

I don't regret supporting Buhari. I only regretted not having a better option apart from. Dr. Clueless
Lol...you supported Buhari because you thought he was gonna die from his sickness and osunbande would reign in his stead, Simple!

OK, today, your anger is that osunbande has been caged by the cabal with the tacit support of Buhari. Mind you, they first of all sufficiently alienated Tinubu before emasculating the Coordinator. tongue
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are simply a m0r0n and understand nothing apart from screaming slogans.

grin grin grin. My dear zombie, accept what you are and go play with your kind. I'm not one of you and I can never be....my only advise for you is try and have sense.
I don't know how you are gonna do it..but try. Get wisdom. Buy wisdom.
Even the holy bible says "my son, get wisdom and with all thy gettings, get understanding".

So my dear zombie, be wise. Don't let people think for you. You are not an almajiri, you went to school. What is then the point of your education of you don't have sense?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Why are u pained by likes that I get ?

When you start writing with ur sense apart from throwing buzz words around they will like urs too.

Does likes translate to anything tangible? Do the likes give you organsmic pleasure? What is likes? What da heck is likes?
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AntiWailer: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Lol...you supported Buhari because you thought he was gonna die from his sickness and osunbande would reign in his stead, Simple!

OK, today, your anger is that osunbande has been caged by the cabal with the tacit support of Buhari. Mind you, they first of all sufficiently alienated Tinubu before emasculating the Coordinator. tongue

I have never supported Tinubu and will never do so.

I criticized Fashola during his bore hole saga

As a matter of fact I supported PDP taking over Lagos when Ambode contested.

You can come up with useless conspiracy theories it makes no difference.

When you are done, gonand sleep and prepare for work Tommorow if u have any.

It is not today I criticized Buhari whenever common sense shows that he goofed.

His certificate and his team, I wrote against them since day 1.

Try harder.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Atiku, Peter Obi Meet Behind Closed-Door / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.