Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,378 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency (29281 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by lagosrd: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Garbage Sheri too is a corruption monster. He can't claim innocence that he doesn't know that the guy has been reinstated. JIBITI govt.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by iammaKING(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
My GODDDD shocked.. What nonsense story from this Apc led government is this for christ sake.. Abeg abeg abeg,the person driving this Nigeria should stop,i want to come downnnn..Nonsense sad

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by kingdenny(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ol boy.... this government na one chance Nigerians don enter. After three years, , una still dey mention Jonathan Choiiiiiiii tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by 1miccza: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just as I expected, the usual line/lie/ good enough for their gullible followers to swallow.

What's so painful is that they aren't good at lying too

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by prolifik83(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:
Jonathan’s loyalists responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – Presidency
Published October 25, 2017
PUNCH
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Wednesday said some influential government officials loyal to the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were responsible for the reinstatement of the embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, into the service.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated this in a statement made available to journalists.

Shehu was reacting to a statement by the Peoples Democratic Party on the matter.

He said the PDP had no moral right to level any accusations against the current government in respect to Maina.

“Some influential officials loyal to the previous government may have been the invisible hand in the latest scandal that saw the return of Maina to the public service, despite being on the EFCC’s wanted list,” the presidential spokesman said.

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

Shehu also described Maina as one of the monsters created by the former PDP government, and which are still rearing their ugly heads long after the party was soundly defeated in the 2015 elections.

“Over and over again, the President Buhari government has pointed out that the administration’s greatest problem is the mess left behind by the previous government. Maina is just one more example,” he said.

http://punchng.com/jonathans-loyalists-responsible-for-mainas-restatement-presidency/
Awon Eranko lasan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Sermwell(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

Maina stole the money under Jonathan. He has been fired by PMB when it was discovered that some unscrupulous element has re hired him, and the matter is currently been investigated

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.
Who employed the unscrupulous elements that re-appointed maina? Do you know that he was sacked during GEJ's regime?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
By 2019 everyone will be demystified.....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Klington: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
this government is just way too dumb, clueless and shameless.... ..
Spit

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by FarahAideed: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?

You just had to post something to justify this months BMC pay , we understand and we forgive you

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by sallyzan(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

That was the headline, but the koko of the matter is that:

Is the "bottom of the matter" going to indict himself

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Walai we've enter one chance government, we should just start a countdown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
You said it all
AntiWailer:
Idiots

So i honestly think the f00lish idiots the dullard have around him have been paid and are trying hard to bring down this Govt.

So AGF who initiated the letter was working for the Jonathan and his job is still intact ?

Head of SSS who provided security for the guy are working for GEJ and his job is still intact ?

It is sad that we went from a Clueless Buffon to a Dullard.

We are in trouble and there is no hope for this country again at this rate.
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Idiots

So i honestly think the f00lish idiots the dullard have around him have been paid and are trying hard to bring down this Govt.

So AGF who initiated the letter was working for the Jonathan and his job is still intact ?

Head of SSS who provided security for the guy are working for GEJ and his job is still intact ?

It is sad that we went from a Clueless Buffon to a Dullard.

We are in trouble and there is no hope for this country again at this rate.
For once I agree with you, God bless you with small sense use it to wail for the good of the country

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by DeeDeeDee: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

That was the headline, but the koko of the matter is that:

The koko of the matter is their exposed foolishness! How can a sane person insinuate that Dambazau and co are loyalists of GEJ? Can anyone be more stupid than this personified Garbage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by rasco2000me: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
This man called shehu is a nonetety very stupid and daft old fool why don't u allow adeshina to say something reasonable,I beg to ask are truely a jonalist

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by 2bam: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
What has jonathan government got to do with maina reinstatement,what type of government is this,i weep for my beloved country.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Kamsichime(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
APC use to be a very gud drug! But dis APC PARTY IS EXPIRED!GARBA SHEHU U ARE NOTHING BUT A FAILURE TO D MEDIA FAMILY. I COVER MY FACE IN SHAME

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Bullhari007(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
I blame Yoruba Muslim for this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Omooba77: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

Maina stole the money under Jonathan. He has been fired by PMB when it was discovered that some unscrupulous element has re hired him, and the matter is currently been investigated

Maina was fired 2013 and he ran away; please dont twist history and truth sir.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Tecno66: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
ritababe:
lol anything bad they blame it on Jonathan, 2019 is almost here and they are still blaming without any real work/project to show

thunder will continue to fire them.
If they loose in 2019, I am sure Jonathan will still be blamed. Jonathan don suffer for una hand.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by cstr1000: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by princeade86(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
the truth is dat gej appointed all of them 4 buhari

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by jossypet(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
It's all over. Can't take it anymore

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by mabea: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
OGAMINISTER:
If PDP used this tempo to pursue MAINA during GEJ, the guy would have been in prison by now

If Nigerians in the opposition had raised alarm of MAINA stealing #100Billion duringg GEJ regime, they would have called it propaganda

How time flies

But blaming GEJ's loyalist on this issue is a clear sign of cluelessness from a spokesperson bereft of ideas to propagate effective PR to redeem his principals image

Make una welcome me in with likes
Welcome u so u can continue to make clueless comments, ko re work

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just when you thought you've had it all from this Gov't.
This Buhari led APC Govt reminds me of a little novel I read in my Junior secondary school days " ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE"
Let the drama continue, we are watching!!

This lie would have been better Packaged and Sold by.........

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Lawsimon(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
It's now I fully understand what the APC Government means by fighting corruption. Fighting Corruption means fighting PDP period.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by naijamafioso: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
signature2012:
[b]Garbage shehu.......May posterity judge you and your household for spewing rubbish from your mouth.

@presidency,by may 29 2019 your handle will be useless.

Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember
1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari
2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari
3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.
4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.
5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.
6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him.[/b]

Imagine that!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Georgeisco2007: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
otil1:
I swear, I didn't see this coming!

Blame GEJ?!

No no no, this is too much for me. My fuse don blow

My dear, I need space to faint. So Jonathan is the one using the seal of presidency till date? I would have kept quite if I were Buhari, instead of exposing my stupidity to the media

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?
The way Baru whisked away 9 trillion while Buhari egged him on.

The difference is that Jonathan found out and prosecuted Maina but Buhari? No, Baru is my brother and untouchable.

Remember the same presidency defended the reinstatement as legit.

What else are you going to spin?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by freeze001(f): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

GEJ fired him and he was declared wanted by d EFCC in 2013. His Hausa cronies let him escape then and still smuggled him in now, provided round d clock security, reinstated him and paid him arrears of over 20 million with d full knowledge and approval of Mr Buhari. This directive to fire him again and demanding some report is only to save face.

Otherwise what has become of d SGF and NIA report? NNPC contract scam nko? Former EFCC boss (Ibrahim Lamorde) whom Buhari branded corrupt has been surreptitiously welcomed back and made Commissioner of Police.

So they told u everything will be uncovered and as normal zombie u believed. Is it Jonathan that hired d AGF, DSS boss, and Minister of Interior that reinstated Maina? Or is it Jonathan that appointed Magu that only knows how to chase women like Patience Jonathan and Diezani on d media while he turns d other way and lets Maina waltz in and out of Nigeria after declaring him wanted? Same Magu has gone to sleep while Maina has escaped yet again with d seal of approval from Buhari, king of corruption.

Continue waiting in zombie fashion.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by dabeto: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
By this single blame, I have reviewed and zeroed all earlier blames that I had considered before.
GEJ you are a saint

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Don't Just Sit, Follow Us & Burst Our Lies Or Truth - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.