Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,909 members, 7,962,927 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4533763 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

All British Army Soldiers carry one radio each...standard kit.

it is hardly a radio though, it has a max rang of only a few hundred meters. Sure it helps out the fire team and section with internal comms but it is not going to call in CAS or be used for company level or even platoon level manovouers
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

yes, hamas sneaks across and then proceeds to target them using stealth. Very different to what happened in Nigeria. In Nigeria the battle was lost forcing a senor officer to run away alone dressed as a women.

Good to see you admit insurgents sneaked and used stealth to beat and damage Israeli army, the best soldiers in the world.

If it was Nigerian army, you will shout incompetence.

Most of the Israeli officers were infantry men that entered inside Gaza and got kill.ed on the streets by Hamas young men.

The Hamas underground hole was discovered and blocked by Israel.

Proves to you civilian insurgency is a tougher enemy than mighty Egypt.

South Africa will crumble if Boko Haram has 1 million hidden members spread all over South Africa living among normal civilians and also working inside SANDF.

I pity you mister man !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

Most of the Israeli officers were infantry men that entered inside Gaza and got kill.ed on the streets by Hamas young men.

The Hamas hole was discovered and blocked by Israel.

South Africa will crumble if Boko Haram has 1 million hidden members spread all over South Africa living among normal civilians and also working inside SANDF.

I pity youcheesy

And where those israle solders run away as a girl dressed as a girl?

Hole? don't you means holes and not all are blocked they find more all the time.

hardly it proofs urban combat is deadly, and israle officers lead from the front.

But they have not infiltrated us, and we do not have rebels in SA because rebels a social economic problem.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

only one radio here, hint it the guy with the radio on his back.

rescan you see so many hand held radios among NATO troops is that there smallest unit is the fir team of 4 people so there sections would have 3 radios in them

This is the nigerian army's radio and signals guy.

I'm not referring to this chap.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust: .

Good to see you admit insurgents sneaked and used stealth to beat and damage Israeli army, the best soldiers in the world.

I pity you mister man !

How many Israel civilians have died. those solders are dieing but they doing there job of protecting there civlians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

And no they do not, the fireteam leaders do. There is no fireteam in the SANDF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireteam

Refer to my other post.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Henry120:

Refer to my other post.

refer to my other post

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Henry120:

This is the nigerian army's radio and signals guy.

I'm not referring to this chap.

yes you mean those small limited range head set things, there range is so tiny and not what i was talking about when i mean radio, i mean comms measured in KMs not meters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:
I pity you cheesy

SA WILL NEVER CRUMBLE EVEN WHEN BOKO HAS OVER 5 MILLION, SA IS WELL ORGANISED IN TERMS OF SECURITY.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

it is hardly a radio though, it has a max rang of only a few hundred meters. Sure it helps out the fire team and section with internal comms but it is not going to call in CAS or be used for company level

You have made a mockery of your own argument. You just repeated the same thing I said, with a longer irrelevant post.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

And where those israle solders run away as a girl dressed as a girl?

Hole? don't you means holes and not all are blocked they find more all the time.

hardly it proofs urban combat is deadly, and israle officers lead from the front.

But they have not infiltrated us, and we do not have rebels in SA because rebels a social economic problem.

No, the whole Israeli army ran away from Gaza with all jet fighters, missile armed drones, battalions of tanks, artillery and MRAPS....operation failed in about 30 days...Hamas is still f.iring rockets into Israel today.

The best army and air force in this world just performed below Nigerian military. Nigeria will soon start training Israeli officers in COIN war

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

yes you mean those small limited range head set things, there range is so tiny and not what i was talking about when i mean radio, i mean comms measured in KMs not meters.

It is a radio set. I kept repeating "personal radio set", and you went on and on arguing over an irrelevance.

I mean/meant personal radio set.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
FighterPilot:

SA WILL NEVER CRUMBLE EVEN WHEN BOKO HAS OVER 5 MILLION, SA IS WELL ORGANISED IN TERMS OF SECURITY.

Ordinary Rhino poacher horn thieves from Zimbabwe are still messing up South African army and air force in your homeland for several years cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

How many Israel civilians have died. those solders are dieing but they doing there job of protecting there civlians.

They have,
1) barbed wire fences as the first line of defence

2) A high wall

3) A U.S funded iron dome missile defence system.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

How many Israel civilians have died.

Transfer 10,000 Hamas men out of fenced off Gaza city, to disguise and secretly mix with civilians and live for 5 years inside Israeli cities, then you will see how many Israeli civilians will die
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:
Ordinary Rhino poacher horn thieves from Zimbabwe are still messing up South African army and air force in your homeland for several years cheesy cheesy

Rhinos are not people and ever since SANDF intervention poachers have gone into thin air.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
MikeZA: New designs not the same old Dragunov.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
MikeZA: New designs not the same old Dragunov.
Nigeria uses Dragunov SVD-M variant
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by fydence: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

They are considering moving the rhinos actually from the ranch..them don tire for the Awilo dribbling wey poachers dey do them..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

You don't win war by k.illing innocent civilians, it's the real armed enemy that gives you the real problem you have to kill. Mumu cheesy

The biggest war human kind has ever witnessed(world war 2) saw cities will innocent civilians targeted. Your post is irrelevant.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

they where, just because the follow on force was able to drive them out does not mean that for a brief time BH gained grounded and forced a retreat. And yes it was a retreat, if you colonel needs to dress as a women to escape it stopped being a withdrawal. It could even be seen as a route but they the Nigerians did regain the town with reinforments so I say retreat.

And the long range one is A: not confirmed, that could be a pic of a Mobil HQ B: if true pointless and C: never heard of just turning of the cell tower, works just as good.

How do you think a jammer works, a cell phone jammer jams all cell phones.
In simple the attack was repelled and crushed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

Wicked Palmaria of NA
You mean the "Weak Palmaria of NA".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Henry120:

All nato troops have a "personal role radio" issued to every infantry man serving in the field.

There is the "comms guy" who calls for air-support and any other assistance. This is different from the personal role radio issued to all troops.
The proper military term is "FAC".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
FighterPilot:

Rhinos are not people and ever since SANDF intervention poachers have gone into thin air.

Somebody here just said it was your Rhinos that actually disappeared into thin air.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Henry120:

All nato troops have a "personal role radio" issued to every infantry man serving in the field.

There is the "comms guy" who calls for air-support and any other assistance. This is different from the personal role radio issued to all troops.
A SA scout can send a "request for fire" with his laser range finder or designator binoculars. Through a data link.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Henry120:

My point is, multiple other countries manufacture some sort of mine resistant vehicle. Nothing special about them.
South Africa is leading.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
MikeZA: You mean the "Weak Palmaria of NA".

Put your head inside the artillery barrel then we test fire it and 'prove' it's weakness
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
MikeZA: South Africa is leading.

China has overtaken you with Big Foot MRAP
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
MikeZA: The biggest war human kind has ever witnessed(world war 2) saw cities will innocent civilians targeted. Your post is irrelevant.

One day you will end up in World Court life jail for war crimes against humanity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

Put your head inside the artillery barrel then we test fire it and 'prove' it's weakness
Weak!!!!!!!! LOL even out ranged by the G7 105mm howitzer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

China has overtaken you with Big Foot MRAP
The Casspir-2000.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

One day you will end up in World Court life jail for war crimes against humanity.
So says the person who's army slits throats of suspects. Sies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.