Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,883 members, 7,976,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4542940 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Mmmmmh ! Nice Soweto fraud there grin

URL name says mining and machinery.....how does mineral mines relate to space travel?

All the menu on your webpage don't open, Astronaut profile, Contact us...all don't open because they are fake grin

Now we have proof that 90% of crime and internet scam committed in South Africa is done by the citizens and NOT by immigrants grin

Exactly what we have been saying all along.....

Your beetle blog is not authentic, its under , it does not have a recognised independent domain name.....We do not recognise it as an authentic source of military news anywhere, anyone with the right skills can pull such things as I have demonstrated to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Mmmmmh ! Nice Soweto fraud there grin

URL name says mining and machinery.....how does mineral mines relate to space travel?

All the menu on your webpage don't open, Astronaut profile, Contact us...all don't open because they are fake grin

Now we have proof that 90% of crime and internet scam committed in South Africa is done by the citizens and NOT by immigrants grin

bwahahahahahahahahahaha... the guy is just an illiterate hiding behind a keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreenandGold:

[s]Exactly what we have been saying all along.....

Your beetle blog is not authentic, its under , it does not have a recognised independent domain name.....We do not recognise it as an authentic source of military news anywhere, anyone with the right skills can pull such things as I have demonstrated to you[/s].

will you shut up. your excuse is too lame. busted illiterategrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
chris365:

will you shut up. your excuse is too lame. busted illiterategrin

I don't expect you to get the point, after all you use OperaMini to browse the internet.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreenandGold:

I don't expect you to get the point, after all you use OperaMini to browse the internet.

Is the use of OperaMini a crime ? Do you follow him to house to see if he has a laptop too?

Many South Africans here have confessed to using cell phone to browse. Grow up abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Troop101: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Plz don't entertain old man AGUBUBUBU plz cause he still lives in the 60's. F@kken plat kop
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA: So Nigeria is building no stealth OPV? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just love Chinese deals.

Augubugbu see!!!! How you're just blowing hot air here? And nothing concrete?

You get dumber and dumber with each comment. The agreement clearly states, the Hull of the vessel would be built in China, towed to nigeria, with 50 - 70% of the job completed at the Navy's up-graded dock-yard in port-harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA: Yes,and unicorns are real!!

You just admitted your army uses him as a part of its propaganda campaign. Your military can't do a proper PR work?

That they resort to bloggers? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

What is this?

Not just the Army, The Navy and presidency also use him. It ain't propaganda, as all his stories are confirmed verifiable facts, un-like your half baked defenceweb.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
GreenandGold:

I use Opera-mini on my Laptop and smart-phone, how is that a crime?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Whatever ! The altitude is still a Fvcking stupiid 1km.

Anyway, here is your Jeep 4x4 mobile version of SANDF Starstreak missile mobile catapult on the road..

It part of a system. And doesn't operate individually.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

I need source proof for all the above claims and maximum range of the submarine radars. Why are you afraid of we Nigerian's? Please give source for all your OPV-submarine data I requested since 3 days now, you cannot answer me....fear + trembling grin grin

Desperation. And fear of the unknown.

#Classified.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA: Desperation. And fear of the unknown.

#Classified.

Then your ANC republic Submarine has NO radar since you refuse to prove it's range with just one source.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA: Desperation. And fear of the unknown.

#Classified.

Nigeria's Su-30, Tucano, JF-17, T-84, T-72 . BM-Smerch 30 are also classified. Equation balanced.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

SANDF Ratels are old outdated 1980s Bush war relic IFVs. Their 90mm guns failed against Cuba's ordinary T-55 tank armour in Bush war, their Ingwe missile today has only 5km range.....Nigerian army infantry M40 anti-tank rifles have 7km range....1,000 Ratels heading to early grave !

You forgot the are many versions of the Ratel and have been upgraded.

You forget the: Ratel 60,Ratel 20,Ratel 81!!!

SA mechanised infantry are nightmare I see.

South Africa has the M40 too,mounted on the Casspir. ((((((((BOOM))))))))

The SANDF also has the Type 63 MRLs with range of 8km.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

The British Navy in 1982 ancient times did NOT have any ATR-42 Surveyor class of Nigeria's sophisticated ISTAR-MPA aircraft grin

They had better navy than your navy today.

But couldn't find a single,crippled submarine.

Your ATR-42 is a simple maritime surveillance aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Every diesel engine in this world produces heavy heat and enough smoke to be detected by FLIR.

Physics textbooks have NOT changed, go read combustion engines. Dull science nation of ANC mugus grin
Ok!!! Explain to us how the Valour class frigates manage to not release smoke?!?

Are they boats or vessels?

You should ask your self what happens to gases and heat released by modern diesel subs. You misinformed I'd..ot.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Show us proof.

Nothing evades FLIR when that target produces engine heat. Nothing evades a camera when that target is visible.

Are your over-rated submarines spirits and demons ? Fool grin

Engine heat? From submarine? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Do you realise it is statements like this why other Nigerians never take your ideas seriously? You're such comedian.

You post before finding facts.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Show me source proof of South Africa's own Paveway bomb version and it's range....

#Trap grin grin
You ignored my first paragraph? Be prepared to wet your pillows with tears.

Be prepared to bust your fingers lobbying for your army to get a CRAM system.

SAAF paveway=20Km+ range!!!!!!!!! Can knock out almost all air defence systems in sub-saharan Africa,#SEAD
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA: You forgot the are many versions of the Ratel and have been upgraded.

You forget the: Ratel 60,Ratel 20,Ratel 81!!!

SA mechanised infantry are nightmare I see.

South Africa has the M40 too,mounted on the Casspir.

The SANDF also has the Type 63 MRLs with range of 8km.

Nigeria has SBAT-70 MRLS with range of 12km ((((((BOOM))))))

Nigerian army is 3 times bigger than South Africa by soldiers, by artillery, you will be completely surrounded and swallowed up in the middle

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Your anti-aircraft gun has radar of 120km range ?

What is the firing range of the gun itself ?

Wow ! please show us proof, then you can shoot down the moon !

The Twin barrel guns are guided by a radar with a range of 120km!!!!!

Layered air defence. Another two different radars are to be integrated into system.

You thought the GBADS project was a Dream? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy we won't shot the moon,but your spy balloons and satellites cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA:

SAAF paveway=20Km+ range!!!!!!!!! Can knock out almost all air defence systems in sub-saharan Africa

Show me source proof of South Africa's own Paveway bomb version and it's range...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Show us SANDF Olifant tank with missile upgrade grin

T-72s!!!! Wanna change the subject? Just tell me.

#NutCrusher
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Henry120:

You get dumber and dumber with each comment. The agreement clearly states, the Hull of the vessel would be built in China, towed to nigeria, with 50 - 70% of the job completed at the Navy's up-graded dock-yard in port-harcourt.
Nigeria builts no stealth vessel.

SA installed the radars,missiles,main guns and sensor& weapons system on the frigates here at home.

What you're doing today!!!! SA did it years ago!!!!! The Chinese won't let you build a small OPV?

Watch and you'll see SA building another OPVs here!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

#ButtHurt!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Henry120:

Not just the Army, The Navy and presidency also use him. It ain't propaganda, as all his stories are confirmed verifiable facts, un-like your half baked defenceweb.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Aawwwwww what a shame man.

SA has a lot of defence sites and blogs,which we participate in for mature discussions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Then your ANC republic Submarine has NO radar since you refuse to prove it's range with just one source.

All you have to know is that the Heroine class boats have a radar.

You think SA is Nigeria augubugbu!!!!! SA weapon systems are different and packed with equipment "BUILT IN AFRICA FOR AFRICA".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria's Su-30, Tucano, JF-17, T-84, T-72 . BM-Smerch 30 are also classified. Equation balanced.

Prove it please!!!!!

we proved it to you that SA boats have radar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
iterator24: new deliveries? www.nairaland.com/attachments/1739491_military_jpeg6e22b5c3e575023534e388d59be4279d
Nah!!! Those are Russian scrap trucks heading to the dumping ground AKA Nigeria military bases.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
MikeZA: Nah!!! Those are Russian scrap trucks heading to the dumping ground AKA Nigeria military bases.
really? I'll bring it to Soweto, position it in front if your father's house, and test it out..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria has SBAT-70 MRLS with range of 12km ((((((BOOM))))))

Nigerian army is 3 times bigger than South Africa by soldiers, by artillery, you will be completely surrounded and swallowed up in the middle

Weapons deployment to sensors!!!! SA is ahead.

Your matching soldier will run faced with an enemy formation that's mixed,with capabilities ranging from cannons,81mm mortars,60mm mortars,missiles,machine guns,AGLS,MGls to rifle launched grenades.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
agaugust:

Show me source proof of South Africa's own Paveway bomb version and it's range...

21Km+!!!!!!! Gripen radar in ground search mode=70km!

Remember the Cytoon system radars?

Targets can be spotted up to 31km away,by some reccon elements. Without vehicles. MAN PORTABLE!!!

Difficult to find and destroyers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
iterator24: really? I'll bring it to Soweto, position it in front if your father's house, and test it out..
Are you sure you won't drown while trying to cross Makoko?

But let's not go there. You got any facts?!?

Tired of serving augbus steamy humble pies everyday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.