Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,137 members, 7,916,334 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4499273 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
agaugust:

Ya wanna trap @Patches? He read your post and decided to look the other way.....down memory lane I see Patches as the criminal who has been posting old time photos of dozens of A 109 LUH to deceive us that all the 30 helicopters are all flying today including the 4 that crashed ....LOL....all are still flying today.

Never trust a South African photo !

I can bet if someone would reveal the truth, only one South African navy frigate and submarine are fully operational today.

These Southie RSA guys tell lies a lot with old time photos that show us false pictures of reality as at today

This is the simple truth. Patches689 is an un-apologetic, un-repentant lair.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
[size=16pt]From 2nd most corrupt country in the world, Nigeria cleans up to 39th rank !

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-now-39th-most-corrupt-nation-says-ti/
[/size]
.[
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
agaugust:

Because we scared you to refund it or sell the weapons, the choice is yours between the two options we force down your trembling throats, and you are obeying our commands with fear and apology mixed together cheesy cheesy

"The paper said it saw two letters written by a Minister in the South African Presidency, Jeff Radebe, in which he promised to assist Nigeria ensure that an arms sale worth $9.3m (about R100-million), which had been blocked by South Africa, would proceed.

The Mail & Guardian reported that Radebe wrote to JP “Torie” Pretorius of the Directorate for Priority Crime Investigations (the Hawks), and Dumisani Dladla, the head of the national conventional arms control committee secretariat, seeking to assist the Nigerian government to get the weapons.

Nigeria wanted the arms, including helicopters and ammunition, to fight against the Islamic extremist group Boko Haram.

In October, the Asset Forfeiture Unit seized $5.7m that had been wired to Standard Bank in South Africa. Three weeks before that, $9.3m in cash was confiscated after being brought into the country via Lanseria Airport, north of Johannesburg, in three suitcases, by a delegation said to represent the Nigerian government.

In both instances, the money was apparently confiscated as the transactions it was to be used for were illegal.

In his letters, Radebe, the chairperson of the arms control committee, said it had come to the committee’s attention that the failed attempt on September 5 to pay an arms dealer in South Africa “was, in fact, a legitimate requirement from the government of Nigeria.”

“Although the required administrative processes were not adhered to at the time, the government of South Africa deems it a bona fide error,” Radebe said in his letters to Dladla and Pretorius."

http://www.punchng.com/news/safrica-nigeria-barter-dead-bodies-for-arms-report/

South Africa is either sending the weapons or the money....or else we will auction MTN for peanuts to a Nigerian Globacom cheesy cheesy

And you will be forced to pay soutg africa for MTN by the UN

Just like they forced you to pay England

Stop posting like a 9 year old

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

Fact that we have 14 operational Gripen proves we have more than 8

Now, your job is to prove we only have 8.

Why cant you do it?

No, it is prove you only got 8 pilots for 26 planes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Henry120:

This is the simple truth. Patches689 is an un-apologetic, un-repentant lair.

Feel free to list my lies

I am waiting
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

And you will be forced to pay soutg africa for MTN by the UN

Just like they forced you to pay England

Stop posting like a 9 year old

Read my post, I said we will pay peanuts and swindle South Africa by milking you dry as punishment.

We will pay you raw iron value for your refined gold...peanuts for the monkey MTN cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Henry120:

No, it is prove you only got 8 pilots for 26 planes.

So we keep 14 planes operational for 8 pilots?

Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

Like the part where you skipped out 90% of the things the Grip absolutely destroyes the Junk Fighter in

And cool, Junk Fighter can carry nukes, thats pretty irrelevant for Nigeria

And Block 2 is still behind the Gripen, well behind the Gripen infact

Like the part where you skipped out the fact the JF-17 thunder is a far better fighter than the Gripen.

The Fighter can carry nukes, pity your 8 Gripen pilots can't claim the same.

Block II which is to be exported is better, far better, the block 3 is a 4+ gen fighter, that's a whole new level.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

I am waiting

Even a whole library of papers cannot contain them all

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
agaugust:

Read my post, I said we will pay peanuts and swindle South Africa by milking you dry as punishment.

We will pay you raw iron value for your refined gold...peanuts for the monkey MTN cheesy cheesy

And destroy investor confidence?

And no you wont, you paid the brits market value and you will pay us the same.

Have fun in imagination land

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
agaugust:

Even a whole library of papers cannot contain them all

Stop running away

List 10

I can list 10 of yours right now.

Also, tallking about lies, where is your uniform and gun?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

So we keep 14 planes operational for 8 pilots?

Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself

What the soweto generals want to do with their 26 Gripens is entirely their problem. Not mine.

Fact is, you only got 8 pilots.

8 pilots for 14 planes,
8 pilots for 26 planes your problem not mine.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Henry120:

What the soweto generals want to do with their 26 Gripens is entirely their problem. Not mine.

Fact is, you only got 8 pilots.

8 pilots for 14 planes,
8 pilots for 26 planes your problem not mine.

Running away from the question?

So, yet again we get to the crux of the issue.

Where do you get the info that we only have 8 pilots?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

I am waiting

Mokopa

Paramount group been 70% black owned, while you posted a link which showed blacks own 30% of the property arm of paramount.

Augusta helicopters been air worthy
You have more than 8 pilots, while been un-able to prove you do.

Paramount been on the level of Boeing and co, while there main export vehicle is an obsolete vehicle exported to Azerbaijan, an insignificant country in the middle of no where.

More and more and more

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Henry120:

Like the part where you skipped out the fact the JF-17 thunder is a far better fighter than the Gripen.

Block II which is to be exported is better, far better, the block 3 is a 4+ gen fighter, that's a whole new level.

Yeah yeah

You keep saying the same thing

And our response is the same

Block 2 is on the same level as 1980's F16 Block40

your own stats prove this
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Henry120:

In addition, JF-17 Thunder can also carry stealth cruise missiles, the Gripen CANNOT do it !

The JF-17 Block II is more advanced than Gripen C.

Saudi Arabia wants to become joint-venture manufacturer for JF-17 Thunder.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

Running away from the question?

So, yet again we get to the crux of the issue.

Where do you get the info that we only have 8 pilots?

Where do you get the info you have more than 8 pilots?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
agaugust:

In addition, JF-17 Thunder can also carry stealth cruise missiles, the Gripen CANNOT do it !

The JF-17 Block II is more advanced than Gripen C.

Saudi Arabia wants to become joint-venture manufacturer for JF-17 Thunder.

Ahh, I missed that. There's also another chinese missile it can carry, I saw that on Janes. I can't recall the name of the missile.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Henry120:

Mokopa

Paramount group been 70% black owned, while you posted a link which showed blacks own 30% of the property arm of paramount.

Augusta helicopters been air worthy
You have more than 8 pilots, while been un-able to prove you do.

Paramount been on the level of Boeing and co, while there main export vehicle is an obsolete vehicle exported to Azerbaijan, an insignificant country in the middle of no where.

More and more and more

What lie about the makopa?

Paramounts official BEEE status supports what i said. Paramounts main assets are property (factories, shipyards etc), Paramount does not have "property arm"

Just today i posted time stamped pictures of augusta in the air in 2014. You are the one who allways demands pictures

Paramount has sold the Marauder and Mbombe as well as Mirage F1s

18 Gripen aircrew trained, 14 Gripen operational = minum of 14 pilots. You have never proved we only have 8.

So, you say i lie, please- show me lies. I am waiting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

Yeah yeah

Same info which proves the JF-17 block II is miles ahead the Gripen, seeing the Blockk 1 is equal to the Gripen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
EVarn:
LOL.OK,if you say so.
Yes, bow your head to the CZAR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

What lie about the makopa?

Paramounts official BEEE status supports what i said. Paramounts main assets are property (factories, shipyards etc), Paramount does not have "property arm"

Paramount has sold the Marauder and Mbombe as well as Mirage F1s

18 Gripen aircrew trained, 14 Gripen operational = minum of 14 pilots. You have never proved we only have 8.

So, you say i lie, please- show me lies. I am waiting.

F1 the south-african government sold to a sh1thole south-american government, now classifies for paramount exports.

In that case, we can say the same, as we (Nigeria) has also exported fighter jets.

Paramount has sold marauder to a country in the middle of no where, nothing to be proud of.

18 Gripen crew =\= pilots, dummy. Still unable to prove you have more than 8 pilots for your 26 planes.

The Lie about the mokopa, you expect me to remind you?

You posted information which showed the BEE owns 30% stake in the property arm of paramount.

Property does not equal defence, if you don't know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

Yeah yeah

F-16 combat radius is about half that of JF-17

The Thunder is also a better dog-fight maneuverable fighter than the Falcon. The F-16 airframe design is obsolescent.

JF-17 matches the F-16 for avionics.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

The artical is pretty clear, the current grounding is due to paperwork being out of order and nothing else.

Nope, all your A 109 Helicopters are out of order and grounded, you Serial Liar !!! Resident Fraudster !!!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

This is a forum for military debate

Not a social gathering

Does not mean you should be mean to mess up a fellow nairalander's birthday
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

Junk Fighter =Scorpion jets. Bwahahahaha.... Anyway I knew that the SU-30s are not for the faint hearted.

Those Su-30 jets are second-hand 10 years old rejected by India and much cheaper price than the brand new JF-17. Mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

Just image being envious for a Junk Fighter which only a single Gripen Jet can destroy 50 units of them.

Each single SAAF Gripen has less than one missile each, precisely 0.96 missiles per jet.

So how does less than one missile destroy 50 JF-17's ? Mumu Durango cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
mzilakazi:

Bwahahaha.... Gripen engine is far better and more powerful than RD-93.

Nope, Gripen has a bad Volvo engine with very poor fuel economy that reduced combat radius of Gripen down to about half of JF-17 cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

This is a forum for military debate

Not a social gathering

It doesn't justify you been mean, like a cu.nt.

It takes away nothing from you, wishing a person you've been interacting with for weeks a happy birthday.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
ActivateKruger:

The problem with your theory is that the Gripen is a better plane and second you're yet to receive any Junk Fighters.

Evaluation and/or initial delivery units of JF-17 have been sighted in Nigeria months ago.

It's a done deal. NAF started this journey in 2012, slowly and intelligently. Our time has come to shine 2014 while you cry...Pity SA undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
ActivateKruger:

We would be having a worthwhile debate if you had purchased the Su-30 but its the Junk Fighter not even the Chinese want.

All air force chiefs in this world including SAAF, will choose 40 brand new JF-17s over 6 second-hand Su-30s. Common sense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
patches689:

No Junk Fighters of T-72's yet

Both are in Nigeria, and T-72 is seen by reporters on battlefield demolishing Boko Haram.

You lost again dude cheesy

"The military appears to be better equipped and motivated, and appears to have upped its war games, reporter Aliyu Tilde, usually critical of the military’s response to Boko Haram, said in despatches to the newsroom Monday.

The military is now better equipped and more confident. Its newly acquired T72 tank is devastating . Boko Haram bombed it using suicide bombers with a pickup packed with explosives but to no avail. Only scratches. And the beast moved on."

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/172275-exclusive-inside-nigerian-militarys-renewed-offensive-boko-haram-terrorists-now-run.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.