Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,603 members, 7,968,753 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4537564 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2013
Henry120:

Paniki,

There are many places in nigeria with that same scenery, lagos islands( victoria island, banana island, lekki), abuja, calabar, port-harcourt etc

Infact victoria island has one of the world's largest clusters of millionaires.

Nigeria's federal budget is 34 billion dollars, however the states themselves also have their own budgets which is not part of the federal budget.

So nigeria's national budget should be close to 110- 120 billion dollars.

THIS CONSTANT REPETITIVNESS OF ARGUMENTS HAS BECOME REALLY BORING!!!

dude some of those unexposed south africans are new.. andrewza was like that when he first came in.. pages ago you need to see how strongly he opposes any claim about nigeria until we gave him sources..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:07pm On May 09, 2013
@Henry
FUCKEN POST THEM THEN WE LET THE WORLD SEE WHO HAS THE BEST SUBURBS cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolOLD DIMWIT.

POSTS MFK.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:08pm On May 09, 2013
@Scipher and all BOONS.

NIGERIA=GIANT OF SLUMS IN AFRICA.

http://maptd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/slum-population-in-urban-africa.jpg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Scipher and all BOONS.

NIGERIA=GIANT OF SLUMS IN AFRICA.

coming from a paedophile.. last time i checked, your rainbow joke has the largest concentration of them in the world
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:09pm On May 09, 2013
@Zetdee
Khawuvule leli link babone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGERIA=OVERPOLULATED SLUM
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:12pm On May 09, 2013
To young Nigerians if u wanna see the real ALEX or SOWETO pls use GOOGLE EARTH or any GIS programme.

THIS OLD CUNTS ARE BRAINWASHING YOU HERE BY POSTING OLD PICTURES OF S.A.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: To young Nigerians if u wanna see the real ALEX or SOWETO pls use GOOGLE EARTH or any GIS programme.

THIS OLD CUNTS ARE BRAINWASHING YOU HERE BY POSTING OLD PICTURES OF S.A.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol who cares
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:18pm On May 09, 2013
@Scipher
Atleast our CRIME is recorded unlike yours.

AGAIN YOUR AIDS STATS ARE 419ED, THIS CAME AFTER MOST ACADEMICS SAW THAT NIGERIA HAS THE BIGGEST NUMBER OF HIV+ BABIES. YOUR AIDS STARTS HAVE BEEN SHOWING THAT NIGERIA HAS 3,3MILLION HIV+ PEOPLE SINCE 2008 WHILE OTHER SOURCES FROM YOUR SHITHOLE SAID IN 2010 YA'LL 5 MILLION HIV+ PEOPLE. One Nigerian academic said these stats came after 20% of u BOONS were tested hes sure that NIGERIA has more HIV+ PEOPLE. He questioned accuracy of your AIDS and mentioned that BENUE ALONE has over 1million SICK BOONS and is smaller in population than Lagos, Kano areas.

SOON THE TRUETH WILL COME OUT, IF YA'LL HAVE MORE HIV+ BABIES IN THE WORLD. WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THESE?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:21pm On May 09, 2013
@Scipher
YOU OLD MORONS ARE STILL STUCK IN THE PAST.
[/b]Yes SOWETO was burning today its not. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]MODERN DAY SOWETO FREE TOUR BOONY

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1202217
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 09, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Scipher
Atleast our CRIME is recorded unlike yours.

AGAIN YOUR AIDS STATS ARE 419ED, THIS CAME AFTER MOST ACADEMICS SAW THAT NIGERIA HAS THE BIGGEST NUMBER OF HIV+ BABIES. YOUR AIDS STARTS HAVE BEEN SHOWING THAT NIGERIA HAS 3,3MILLION HIV+ PEOPLE SINCE 2008 WHILE OTHER SOURCES FROM YOUR SHITHOLE SAID IN 2010 YA'LL 5 MILLION HIV+ PEOPLE. One Nigerian academic said these stats came after 20% of u BOONS were tested hes sure that NIGERIA has more HIV+ PEOPLE. He questioned accuracy of your AIDS and mentioned that BENUE ALONE has over 1million SICK BOONS and is smaller in population than Lagos, Kano areas.

SOON THE TRUETH WILL COME OUT, IF YA'LL HAVE MORE HIV+ BABIES IN THE WORLD. WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THESE?
look who's talking.. your rainbow shiit has the highest number of father-less babies, highest crime rate, highest HIV infections, highest concerntration of narcotic drug users.. dude, you're lost causes
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 09, 2013
YOU OLD MORONS ARE STILL STUCK IN THE PAST.
[/b]Yes SOWETO was burning today its not. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]MODERN DAY SOWETO FREE TOUR BOONY

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1202217

we don't eat pictures mhen
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Henry
FUCKEN POST THEM THEN WE LET THE WORLD SEE WHO HAS THE BEST SUBURBS cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolOLD DIMWIT.

POSTS MFK.

Thunder fire you and you silly bast*rd prostitu*tue of a mother. Edi*ot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:31pm On May 09, 2013
@Scipher
Mmm I like the SOWETO THEATRE it was DESIGNED AND BUILT BY BLACKS.

[b]Ha ha ya'll like CHINESE "FONG KONG" staff. SA IS ADVANCE IN ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE ASK INDIA.

They want us, I know of an AWARD WINNING Black Architect who is doing a SKYSCRAPER there.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't wait to see Eko Atlantic being WASHED AWAY BY THE TRUNAMI. IF U READ THE ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE YOU'D KNOW THAT THE EUROPEANS NOTICED THAT NIGERIAN WATERS WERE "VIOLENT". Hence millions of IGBOS died before reaching the new world.

Something interesting from the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE history is that BIAFRA supplied MORE FEMALE SLAVES THAN MALES AS THEIR MEN WERE LAZY. In NEW WORLD BIAFARN FEMALES mated with AKANS,BANTUS,MANDES gave birth to modern day blacks.

In Jamaica majority of AFRICANS SLAVES imported there were BIAFRANS(mainly females), but their numbers diminished due to MATING with other AFRICAN GROUPS(Akans,Bantus,Mandes). Recent DNA studies show AFRO-JAMAIACANS have STRONG AKAN ROOTS, Biafran samples fell down to 15%. THANX TO SEX, IGBOS FEMALES WERE SHAGGED BY AKANS KILLING THEIR BLOODLINE[/b]grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2013
paniki: Agaugust seems to focus too much on saving vs debt. What about income?

South African budget 〓 $130 billion
Nigerian budget 〓 $32 billion

South Africa has more than four times the Nigerian budget to spend on a third of the Nigerian population. If Nigeria was equal to South Afican then it governemt coffers would need to be at least $350 billion.

Edit. And oil accounts for 90% of the Nigerian $32 billion income, so if there was no oil in Nigeria the govenment would have about $3 billion income.
the 32bn dollar you pointed out is the FG's budget. States and LGs have theirs as well.

Lagos without oil spends 3bn dollar as annual budget. Yes, they recieve some money from the FG, but they make a large part of their money them selves.

Our dependence on oil, though still high, is droping as the year goes by. We have excess crude acount. Our budget is based on oil benchmark that just turned 78 dpb from 75dpb. Oil prices have always been above our bench mark.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:49pm On May 09, 2013
souldust: the 32bn dollar you pointed out is the FG's budget. States and LGs have theirs as well.

Lagos without oil spends 3bn dollar as annual budget. Yes, they recieve some money from the FG, but they make a large part of their money them selves.

Our dependence on oil, though still high, is droping as the year goes by. We have excess crude acount. Our budget is based on oil benchmark that just turned 78 dpb from 75dpb. Oil prices have always been above our bench mark.

And each province in SA has a budget. So your point is.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:58pm On May 09, 2013
scipher:
Shove the 5% up your ass.. I've been to SA, lived in PTA, visited limpopo, mpumalanga and north west.. I've seen/witness extreme poverty in your shiit hole country dude(http://www.indexmundi.com/south_africa/population_below_poverty_line.html).. Now back to Nigeria, we have over 159.9 million Nigerians connected to phone lines, about 116.6 million are active. http://www.aboutondostate.com/2013/05/nigerias-connected-phone-lines-hit-1599m.html .that clearly shows that an average nigerian can afford to buy airtime, feed himself without depending on government allowance like South africans. You can dispute this by giving me your definition of extreme poverty, i'm game. Also, check this out http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=121088:world-bank-raises-nigerias-economic-rating&catid=31:business&Itemid=562 .. ya! raised to a middle income economy, growing middle class. why don't we keep our fingers crossed for the latest stats on poverty? grin

south africans are not honest with informaton....their country is rotten underneath

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 09, 2013
this @awowhatever is not an SAn! He is Ghanaian!!!!!
@awo why dont you just talk about your country you pesky Goblin!!!!
Oh! I know why you cant. It is becos your country's name has become synonymous to a bag!!!?:O :O :O Thats thanks to Nigeria. Lol and that beaf, you just have to deal with it till you die!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2013
scipher:
Dude, you made it sound like joburg doesnt have slums..like, really.... SA has slums same as Nigeria.. OK this is how most of lagos looks
https://www.nairaland.com/1254490/rising-colossus-pictures-lagos

It's a pity that you have comprehension issues. I said that such areas are not in your face like they are in Nigeria and then went on to give aerial pictures that show most of the city and its surbubs.

You claiming that Victoria Island is how most of Lagos looks is cheap dishonesty. There's no need to fib when you can easily be called out on your fraud. You claiming MOST of Lagos to look like Victoria Island is like me claiming that MOST of Johannesburg looks like this... www.nairaland.com/148493/photos-sandton-city-near-jo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Defenceweb: 1:36pm On May 09, 2013
South African Army Air Defence Artillery's ESR220 Thutlwa mobile battery fire control post and early warning radar

Tracks up to 100 targets simultaneously to a range of 120km. Part of the Ground Based Air Defence System.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:36pm On May 09, 2013

zetdee:
I don't see the figures you gave for Nigerias mineral wealth in any of thoughs links.

Nigeria has $32 Trillion mineral wealth reserves, highest in Africa

''proven oil reserves in Nigeria as of 2011, ranking the country as the largest oil producer in Africa and the 11th largest in the world, averaging 2.28 million barrels per day (362×103 m3/d) in 2006. At current rates this would be 45 years of supply if no new oil was found. "

Nigeria and São Tomé have an agreement in which the Joint Development Authority was created to explore and produce oil in the waters between Sao Tome and Nigeria. Nigeria and Sao Tome share this area, called the Joint Development Zone, or JDZ. This area could contain up to, or over, 14 billion barrels of oil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Nigeria

"Natural gas reserves are well over 187 trillion ft³ (2,800 km³), the gas reserves are three times as substantial as the crude oil reserves. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_industry_in_Nigeria

The occurrence of bitumen deposits in Nigeria is indicated at about 42 billion tonnes; almost twice the amount of existing reserves of crude petroleum. Analytical results suggest that this potential resource can be used directly as an asphalt binder. Most bitumen used for road construction in Nigeria is currently imported.

http://www.nipc.gov.ng/deposit.html

add the barrels of crude oil together, add the gas reserves 3 times the oil, add the bitumen oil sands 2 times the oil reserves. (37+10) add (37+10) x3 add (37+10) x2 then multiply the answer by $100 current market price for oil (nigerian oil grade is the best in the world and most expensive) answer you get is $30 Trillion. then add the solid minerals below...the answer will blow your mind with envy !

coal is 3 billion tonnes, iron ore is 3 billion tonnes, multiply their market value $115 per tonne both rising towards a trillion dollars. there are 34 different types of solid minerals, estimate for them will coal and iron ore $2 Trillion market value for all the 34 solid minerals. nigerian limestone deposit is even bigger than our coal and iron ore value, nigeria is the paradise of mineral wealth and king of africa with no rival.

http://www.nipc.gov.ng/deposit.html

you see why many south africans cannot understand my economic posts, they find it hard to do mathematics when i give them the sources of data. you also see how honest i am and sincere with the truth.

i quoted Congo DRC wealth by copying what someone gave me but he had no source, so i went to find a source and i got Congo DRC total mineral wealth is $24 Trillion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Nigeria is the richest country in africa in terms of mineral wealth, net-worth cash, we dwarf south africa.

economic textbook classifies nigeria as frugal economy that has money and saves, refuses to spend much. south africa is classified as welfare/tending spendthrift economy because it runs into huge spending...but at a painful cost that makes it have debt of $40 billion for a 51 million population. it is a time bomb.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2013
scipher:

You might want to read more about nigeria's budget cuz it appears you're clueless (https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpremiumtimesng.com%2Fbusiness%2F123650-overview-of-nigeria-2013-budget-by-ngozi-okonjo-iweala.html&ei=64CLUY__B8G3hQeHk4DIBg&usg=AFQjCNEU1yYID94ghQb7JyvmsVnmq0b-5w&sig2=vC3xrRujSCNZ45c2OjmbAA&bvm=bv.46226182,d.ZG4)..
and where did you get that bogus stats of 90% oil revenue lagos alone contributes over $33 billie, let alone the $21billie remitted back home by diasporans

And what exactly does this prove beside confirm my claim?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:41pm On May 09, 2013
Defenceweb: South African Army Air Defence Artillery's ESR220 Thutlwa mobile battery fire control post and early warning radar

Tracks up to 100 targets simultaneously to a range of 120km. Part of the Ground Based Air Defence System.

Kameelperd.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 09, 2013
andrewza:

so they make their money? And how many provinces do you have? Whats their annual budget? What is the average cost of living in SA as compared to Naija? Becos since we are not uneducated, we know that your budget compared to you cost of living is what shows your real worth. If you have 10naira and your cost of living is 6naira, i dont believe you can add more value than the man with 8naira and 3naira cost of living all things being equal.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 09, 2013
andrewza:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:53pm On May 09, 2013

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PhjXaOvwvp8/Ti8HG0eVgeI/AAAAAAAABFw/8s4DKXmfa-4/s1600/poverty-gap.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]world bank rejects nigeria poverty rate reports[/size]

Quote :

Even the World Bank has repeatedly said it has no confidence in the poverty index reports regularly issued by the Nigeria’s National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) which recently released its National Poverty Index report, because "there is no reliable data with which to correctly measure the decline or increase in Nigeria’s poverty rate."

weblink source

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/issues-in-the-new-poverty-report/137011/

Current minimum wage in Nigeria is about $4 a day, but world standard poverty line is about $1 a day.

minimum wage in nigeria is 4 times bigger than world standard poverty line

the above quote settles the dispute of poverty rate figures, nigeria wins again !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2013
paniki:

It's a pity that you have comprehension issues. I said that such areas are not in your face like they are in Nigeria and then went on to give aerial pictures that show most of the city and its surbubs.

You claiming that Victoria Island is how most of Lagos looks is cheap dishonesty. There's no need to fib when you can easily be called out on your fraud. You claiming MOST of Lagos to look like Victoria Island is like me claiming that MOST of Johannesburg looks like this... www.nairaland.com/148493/photos-sandton-city-near-jo
check the meaning of sarcasm in your dictionary... I understood his point but you didn't
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 09, 2013
Mmm I like the SOWETO THEATRE it was DESIGNED AND BUILT BY BLACKS.

[b]Ha ha ya'll like CHINESE "FONG KONG" staff. SA IS ADVANCE IN ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE ASK INDIA.

They want us, I know of an AWARD WINNING Black Architect who is doing a SKYSCRAPER there.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't wait to see Eko Atlantic being WASHED AWAY BY THE TRUNAMI. IF U READ THE ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE YOU'D KNOW THAT THE EUROPEANS NOTICED THAT NIGERIAN WATERS WERE "VIOLENT". Hence millions of IGBOS died before reaching the new world.

Something interesting from the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE history is that BIAFRA supplied MORE FEMALE SLAVES THAN MALES AS THEIR MEN WERE LAZY. In NEW WORLD BIAFARN FEMALES mated with AKANS,BANTUS,MANDES gave birth to modern day blacks.

In Jamaica majority of AFRICANS SLAVES imported there were BIAFRANS(mainly females), but their numbers diminished due to MATING with other AFRICAN GROUPS(Akans,Bantus,Mandes). Recent DNA studies show AFRO-JAMAIACANS have STRONG AKAN ROOTS, Biafran samples fell down to 15%. THANX TO SEX, IGBOS FEMALES WERE SHAGGED BY AKANS KILLING THEIR BLOODLINE[/b]grin grin grin grin grin
You're entitled to your opinion daugh
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 09, 2013
paniki:

And what exactly does this prove beside confirm my claim?
It's official, you're clueless
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 09, 2013
paniki:

you claimed the whole of joburg is like the picture you posted and I made my own claim grin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013
scipher: you claimed the whole of joburg is like the picture you posted and I made my own claim grin.

Match my claim by showing aerial picture of Lagos. Remember I'm claiming that slums are in your face in Nigeria, you can't miss them. Prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.