Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,559 members, 7,968,587 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4537524 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:54am On May 10, 2013
@Allsoldiersinhere

[b]I THINK GOING FORWARD AFRICAN REGIONS MUST STAND ON THEIR OWN. SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT EACH OTHER IN FUTURE, JUST LIKE SOUTH KOREA(South Africa) AND NORTH KOREA(Nigeria).

AFRICAN STATES SEPARATED BY LANGUAGE AND REGION
ARAB COUNTRIES ALREADY DON'T SEE THEMSELVES AS PART OF AFRICA, MOST ARE FRIENDS WITH ARAB STATES. wink wink wink wink wink wink

WEST AFRICA
MANDE STATES
Mali,Senegal,Guinea,Liberia,Guinea Bissau,Sierra Leone,Burkina Faso

KWA STATES
Cote D'Ivoire, GHANA(WISH GHANA WAS AN ISLAND AND NOT SURROUNDED BY BAD PEOPLE), Togo,Benin and Western Nigeria.

THEN BIAFRA (Land of DOG EATERS,419ers and MEND).

BANTULANDS/BANTU STATES THE MOST POPULATED REGION.

Cameroon, CAR,DRC,Gabon,Angola,Equitorial Guinea,Uganda,Kenya,Burundi,Rwanda,Tanzania,Malawi,Zambia,Zimabwe, Namibia,Botswana,South Africa,Lesotho,Swaziland.

THEN NILO SAHARANS AND AFRO ASIATICS
Niger,Chad,Ethiopia,Eritrea,Somalia etc...

ALL THESE CAN USE THEIR OWN ECONOMY AND HAVE THEIR OWN AMRY.

WHICH REGION WILL BE THE STRONGEST??[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2013
andrewza:

They still work with us. Same has UK works with USA.
that's not the point ..the point is they don't like you and won't mind trading partners if they have the possibility .ask yourself why they diversify their training? you talk like if it is 100% love..Botswana want to fly free and SA is a pain in their azz ....don't b surprised when the US-Africom will b constructed there
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:57am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you have not point and more sutpid than i thot, Cameroon is not an Ecowas member yet 20% of our trades are done with Nigeria..so your point about rwanda and the rest not being in SADC is nul ..i repeat RWANDA ,UGANDA,RDC are in the east-south Africa sphere......Uganda ,Rwanda,RDC are not members of the CEMAC so according to your dumb posts they are not in central Africa sphere right? idiat and since they are not in Cemac and SADC cvan we conclude they are on their own? you slowpoke...

These countries trade more with you than with any west or central African country .

dont you share a border with nigeria. and no where dose it say you cnt trade out of of your ecomnic block. SA's biggest trade partner is not even africa.

all of africa trades more with us. We a major idustrial power. the largest market for our cars in africa is algeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2013
your nilo sahararian region is impossible to form..Camroon and NIgeria have a great percentage of them undecided undecided undecided and Chad is too far from the others, anywy that's just a dream....except if the white/pigs/boers are kicked out of SA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:00am On May 10, 2013
@Allsoldiersinhere

[b]As ya'll might know am the only person who isn't a soldier here but I have an IDEA here since it looks we would like to see AFRICAN COUNTRIES FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN WARS SOONER THAN 2020. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HOW ABOUT ANNOUNCING THAN NOW WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN, EACH MAN MUST STAND WITH HIS OWN KIN? grin grin grin grin
I THINK GOING FORWARD AFRICAN REGIONS MUST STAND ON THEIR OWN.

SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT EACH OTHER IN FUTURE, JUST LIKE SOUTH KOREA(South Africa) AND NORTH KOREA(Nigeria).

AFRICAN STATES SEPARATED BY LANGUAGE AND REGION
ARAB COUNTRIES ALREADY DON'T SEE THEMSELVES AS PART OF AFRICA, MOST ARE FRIENDS WITH ARAB STATES. wink wink wink wink wink wink

WEST AFRICA
MANDE STATES
Mali,Senegal,Guinea,Liberia,Guinea Bissau,Sierra Leone,Burkina Faso

KWA STATES
Cote D'Ivoire, GHANA(WISH GHANA WAS AN ISLAND AND NOT SURROUNDED BY BAD PEOPLE), Togo,Benin and Western Nigeria.

THEN BIAFRA (Land of DOG EATERS,419ers and MEND).

BANTULANDS/BANTU STATES THE MOST POPULATED REGION.

Cameroon, CAR,DRC,Gabon,Angola,Equitorial Guinea,Uganda,Kenya,Burundi,Rwanda,Tanzania,Malawi,Zambia,Zimabwe, Namibia,Botswana,South Africa,Lesotho,Swaziland.

THEN NILO SAHARANS AND AFRO ASIATICS
Niger,Chad,Ethiopia,Eritrea,Somalia etc...

ALL THESE CAN USE THEIR OWN ECONOMY AND HAVE THEIR OWN ARMY.

WHICH REGION WILL BE THE STRONGEST [/b]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 10, 2013
andrewza:

dont you share a border with nigeria. and no where dose it say you cnt trade out of of your ecomnic block. SA's biggest trade partner is not even africa.

all of africa trades more with us. We a major idustrial power. the largest market for our cars in africa is algeria.

slowpoke that shows you being a member of SADC has nothing to do in trades or regional inluence.

we are an example.

Also tomorrow we can join Ecowas but we will always have an influence in both sphere ..

i love this name West Central African country(Cameroon) that's why we are special and have been discussed by 3 west countries
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

since we are talking about base , can you name one American base in west or Central Africa?

you pulled stuffs out of your azz that's all if there is a region to b worried about US-Africom it's definitively Southern Africa.

as for reading a map there is nothing you can teach me, so don't even go there ..politically and economically my country is classified as a central African country(tho not by all) but when looking @ a map we are more a west Af country than a central henc the term West Central African country(Cameroon), same things apply to most Coutries in "Central" Africa , the like of Uganda , Angola, RDC are or might be considered as central African countries on the map but they interact more with "South" African countries and "east" African countries.

you should also note that these classifications depend of where you are located to every Western African i met i'm a west African i even have a discussion about it in class....

As for being member of the SADC your arguments don't hold water ..they(Uganda, Rwanda,etc) are not members of the Cemac therefore can't be considered as central African right? you see how dumb you sound?

Anyway like i said you are the one who should worry about Africom .

so my friend go open an encyclopedia and read the Map of Africa

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/23/world/africa/in-niger-us-troops-set-up-drone-base.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Can you tell me now eactly where Niger is again Because I'm to foolish to know such things since I'm from southern africa. I've been to Uganda just a 3 weeks ago and I can state for a fact that there's not a single US base in that country they only help in training the Uganda forces, less then 200 US SF forces are situated there.

On the issue of Angola last time I checked they were the second largest SADC economy and SA's the biggest military ally within SADC.

Now go and read that then you can come and spew garbage.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Lemonnier

This base is in the Djibouti in the Horn.

Coming to another imperial power running wild in west and central africa is France and its bunch of skirt wearing Legionaires.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/frances-long-military-reach/article7451091/

These bases are in Senegal, Djibouti and Gabon with over 3500 personnel. Other central and west african state where France has a miitary presence includes your troubled CAR neighbor, Chad and ivory coast.

So please mister all these countries listed above have US-Africom bases and French bases and 95% of those countries are in Central-West-Africa. In Southern Africa none of the above have a active presence because of South Africa, Zim and Angola and to a Larger extend SADC not allowing for any foreign troops roaming our lands except if its for joint training/cooperation exercises and that's a FACT.

You need to get out and googletongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i see you are new here, wellthis part has already been discussed SA influence is in east and south Africa.....the only SA company i know is MTN and it is ranked third in term of telcommunication , i don't know and watch any SA channels ..WEST AF and CENTRAL Africa are not influenced by SA by any way....Nigerians is the only one which patronizes some of their products..others don't care that much and have more west influence than any African influence

My friend come on, Why SA today has so many Cameroonians if it does not have any influence over them. To tell you the truth everybody in Kenya and the entire horn of Africa are crazy about SA. Nigeria with all its booming economy is not a desirable destination for Africans. Africans from destitute countries would rather go to xenophobic SA other than Nigeria. I have been to SA once in Potche and Blomfonten visiting my cousins who have businesses there and just from the look I could see that SA is more than an African country. That country looks more like a European country with the shape et al.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2013
snydergp:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/23/world/africa/in-niger-us-troops-set-up-drone-base.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Can you tell me now eactly where Niger is again Because I'm to foolish to know such things since I'm from southern africa. I've been to Uganda just a 3 weeks ago and I can state for a fact that there's not a single US base in that country they only help in training the Uganda forces, less then 200 US SF forces are situated there.

On the issue of Angola last time I checked they were the second largest SADC economy and SA's the biggest military ally within SADC.

Now go and read that then you can come and spew garbage.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Lemonnier

This base is in the Djibouti in the Horn.

Coming to another imperial power running wild in west and central africa is France and its bunch of skirt wearing Legionaires.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/frances-long-military-reach/article7451091/

These bases are in Senegal, Djibouti and Gabon with over 3500 personnel. Other central and west african state where France has a miitary presence includes your troubled CAR neighbor, Chad and ivory coast.

So please mister all these countries listed above have US-Africom bases and French bases and 95% of those countries are in Central-West-Africa. In Southern Africa none of the above have a active presence because of South Africa, Zim and Angola and to a Larger extend SADC not allowing for any foreign troops roaming our lands except if its for joint training/cooperation exercises and that's a FACT.

You need to get out and googletongue

you need to read your links before posting them, because yound like a slowpoke and look like a retard ..your link clearly say that the only permanent American base in African is in Djibouti. the niger one is onlue due to the difficulty of flying drones all the way from djibouti(about 3000miles)

And stop jumping from a point to another we are not talking about french. America presnce is quasi nul in WEST or Central Africa , they are more present in South and east Africa .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 10, 2013
Mbuisi:

My friend come on, Why SA today has so many Cameroonians if it does not have any influence over them. To tell you the truth everybody in Kenya and the entire horn of Africa are crazy about SA. Nigeria with all its booming economy is not a desirable destination for Africans. Africans from destitute countries would rather go to xenophobic SA other than Nigeria. I have been to SA once in Potche and Blomfonten visiting my cousins who have businesses there and just from the look I could see that SA is more than an African country. That country looks more like a European country with the shape et al.
i don't know what you are talking about? define many? do you know the Cameroonin population there? maybe Kenya are crazy about SA but don't think it is the same for everyone....the average Cameroonian don't go in others African countries ...if he has to travel he will go to europe or America ,most of Cameroonian in SA ahad their visas rejected to go in AMerica or europe ask them..

as for influence anyway i was talking in Cameroon and the influence is zero a big Zero ....

Nigeria is not a destination simpy because of his instability and also Nigerian attitude , people globally don't fancy nigerians/nigeria so i'm not surprised ..the same ways peple don't fancy chinese products despite all their efforts to build quality and trust ....

And i'm not even sure you are African or Black what do you mean the country doesn't look like an African country? how are African countries supposed to look like?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:30am On May 10, 2013
@Cameroonpride
[b]The whites population in SA is declining everyday, between 1994-2011 over 1million whites left SA. The few who have remained behind are using the media to paint SA as a bad country since its no longer a "WHITES ONLY STATE".

If u can remember before the SOCCER WORLD CUP the western media warned fans about crime and said they must wear PROTECTIVE VESTS to protect themselves from blacks. I was shocked to see NIGERIANS doubting SA on soccer sites saying FIFA should have given this to Nigeria.

Funny enough these JUDASES and their masters were shocked to see that the WORLD CUP was SUCCESSFUL.

To cut matters short for u my friend, whites outside SA are still crying for "WHITES ONLY SOUTH AFRICA". Most write these negetive comments from UK,NZ,OZ,USA etc...I laughed at some other Nigerian here Londoner who told me stories of whites living in Australia. I said to myself from what I know in SA, most whites especially the Boers hate Nigerians. I remember in Cape Town a mainly Boer community of Bothasig marched out saying they wanted Nigerians out of their suburbs as they were turning white kids into drug addicts.

Lastly bro today SA white population stands at 8.9%(4,4million) of the overall population, they were overtaken by coloureds(4,6million) as second biggest race in SA. The white population broken down: Afrikaners/Boers=2,7million and whites of British descent at 1,6million, then other at abit over 100 000. Out of the 4,4million whites 1,6million of these are over 50-80+ years. 1,3million of them is between 21-45 years, then few kids.

While the black population grew by 5 million its stands now at 42million.

[/b]

To answer you my friend, I can say these guys are leaving on their own than being kicked out.
wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2013
there are more Cameroonian in France , US, GErmany and UK than in Gabon, guinea or Nigeria and you really think we will go all the way down in south Africa? MAny Cameroonian in SA? are u all right? maybe 100 0r 200
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 10, 2013
nice , i hope it will b reduced to "0" soon

SA should welcome more African(selective immigration) and they should sto mating with the white...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i don't know what you are talking about? define many? do you know the Cameroonin population there? maybe Kenya are crazy about SA but don't think it is the same for everyone....the average Cameroonian don't go in others African countries ...if he has to travel he will go to europe or America ,most of Cameroonian in SA ahad their visas rejected to go in AMerica or europe ask them..

as for influence anyway i was talking in Cameroon and the influence is zero a big Zero ....

Nigeria is not a destination simpy because of his instability and also Nigerian attitude , people globally don't fancy nigerians/nigeria so i'm not surprised ..the same ways peple don't fancy chinese products despite all their efforts to build quality and trust ....

And i'm not even sure you are African or Black what do you mean the country doesn't look like an African country? how are African countries supposed to look like?

I meant that SA cities are built more like European cities. You know a typical African country and so I won't go much into details,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:43am On May 10, 2013
@CameroonPride

[b]Let me tell u CAMEROONIANS, GHANAIANS, Congolese etc..have a good reputation in SA. I have alot of friends who are Cameroonians in Cape Town and Joburg most will tell u that SA is a good country to live in if u have a good mission in life. Your country man EYONG ENOH(former Ajax player) lived in Cape Town and can tell u that u'll find Cameroonians,Ghanaians,Congolese,Senegalese etc.. in coloured and black townships because they have good reputation there. Most people here look down on Ethiopians and Somalis. Nigerians are mainly found in rented apartments where do they all sorts of WRONGS(especially easterners). I can exclude the YORUBAS from these BAD PEOPLE, YORUBAS have settled well in SA, Hakeem Kae Kazeem, Akin Omotoso,Kunle, Moki Makura(Yoruba lady married to a half Zimbabwean/SA chap) are all our brothers and sisters. On TV the other day there was story on a Nigerian young Yoruba girl who was BLIND and disabled who could not get help in Nigeria, someone adviced them to come to SA. they came and got help, today shes a WRITER can do anything on her own, her family relocated to SA and now SA citizens, Zuma award this young girl for being brave after she overcame her disability.

Sadly Nigerians have a BAD REPUTATION ALL OVER THE WORLD because of certain group of people. Am sure the world is jealous of them as some of think we're jealous of them. 6,8BILLION PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS OF NIGERIAN? shocked shocked shocked shocked

[/b]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:46am On May 10, 2013
@Cameroonpride
Joburg and Cape Town,PE, EL have many Cameroonians. Most are married to locals, I remember a friend of mine a black South African was seeing a BAFAW GIRL from Limbe. Today theyr married she and her husband work for for a big SA chemical firm, I won't say where.

She use to tease him by saying she loved him because hes BANTU like her.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:49am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nice , i hope it will b reduced to "0" soon

SA should welcome more African(selective immigration) and they should sto mating with the white...

Not going to happen any time soon. Most white south african leave for the same resone black leave. High paying jobs. It a myth they runing away. Many still keep there SA ciztenship and spend a lot of there time in SA

Either way whites have less children.

It not hard to get a work permit in SA it can be done. And up to 15% of our poplastion could be forghiners.

There are 250,000 leagaly regersted nigerians alone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 10, 2013
Mbuisi:

I meant that SA cities are built more like European cities. You know a typical African country and so I won't go much into details,
you are funny......

majority of African countries are well built , the only problem in Africa is the rural part and others social amenities.....i don't know what you went through in kenya but i still don't get your typical African country.

And don't get me wrong SA is far more developped tan many African countries but that's her good side, SA has s=her bad side just like everyone so there is no point to go crazy about Sa, esp when we talk about immigrants...i don't think a kenyan ,Ghanaian ,nigerian or Cameroonian with a good position will want to go live in Sa.

@Awodwagyan...i know Nigerians and their wahala ..there are 4millions in my country but i hate xenophobia , i think it is up to the country/government to control and punish offenders not the population , and if we are talking about jobs ...it's also to the gov to securize jobs for his population.. the rest will come wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2013
agaugust:

you are lost in that cage the white man boer tied you with chains in soweto republic.

who built south african electricity power to this level ? who built your developed country ? the white man boer sowed and you black soweto prisoners come to reap where you did not sow.

nigeria has also signed africa's biggest electricity deal with Canada's manitoba power company. i posted that months ago you were not here.

nigeria will have 24 hour daily electricity supply from this deal with Canada

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/african-and-mideast-business/nigeria-signs-23-million-electricity-deal-with-canadian-firm/article4436258/

your body is free from the boer, but your brain is still in the white man's cage, making you think south africa is the only modern nation in africa. you are lost, more lost than the stone age early man in primitive firts days after evolution of mammals.

see your soweto republic family in photo below, and your white masters who built south africa for you to enjoy !

The problem with you is that you see snail's pace progress in your country and then you think that South Africa is sitting still doing nothing. While your country is busy signing electricity deals, our country is actually building power station to cater for future demand. South Africa is currently builing a number of electricity projects but just for dramatic effect: South Africa is building Medupi power station which when complete will the largest single coal fired power station in the world that will have an installed generating capacity equal to the installed generating capacity of the entire Nigeria.

Feel free to read about it.

www.eskom.co.za/c/article/57/medupi-power-station/

www.eskom.co.za/c/article/58/kusile-power-station/

www.eskom.co.za/c/article/54/ingula-pumped-storage-scheme/

www.eskom.co.za/c/article/53/new-build-programme/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Cameroonpride
Joburg and Cape Town,PE, EL have many Cameroonians. Most are married to locals, I remember a friend of mine a black South African was seeing a BAFAW GIRL from Limbe. Today theyr married she and her husband work for for a big SA chemical firm, I won't say where.

She use to tease him by saying she loved him because hes BANTU like her.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
lol, to b honest i don't have any stat about Cameroonian in SA, tho i have 3former classmates studying in uni there grin grin grin

i bet u added the bantu/teasing part grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:57am On May 10, 2013
@Cameroonpride
Today 70% of Model C/former whites only schools are BLACK. Its over that in small towns, there are few African immigrant in these schools. Most of these learn local languages from their black SA friends like me and many more people of Ghanaian descent in SA.

Most white people now use HOME BASED EDUCATION, since some avoid contacts with blacks. Some take their kids to German school in Cape, haha ha there are many blacks there now. Around the city of Cape Town and other big cities in SA black students have taken over the former whites schools. Their pass rate is HIGHER like their white counterparts, they speak GOOD ENGLISH, if u close ur eyes u'll think ur talking to a whitey.

Sad part is public schools are struggling in small towns and doing better in big cities.
wink wink wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:10am On May 10, 2013
Back to milltary.

For Cameroonpride. Has cameroon heard replaced there LAV150s. I heard they had a order to do so but have not heard if it was complet.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:16am On May 10, 2013
@Paniki
D[b]ude ur a STAR, NIGERIA IS STILL A DARK SHITHOLE. SA IS RANKED 15TH IN WORLD IN ELECTRICITY PRODUCTION, IF WE FINISH THOSE PROJECTS WE'LL JUMP TO THE TOP 5. MIND U OUR POPULATION IS JUST 52MILLION SOULS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While Nigeria is still bragging EMPTY TALK AS USUAL.[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have been showing Aga,All4Naija the future HDI INDEXES in Africa. SA will always be the BEST.

Medase nua!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:19am On May 10, 2013
@MY RAINBOW NATION WARRIORS
ITS TRUE SOUTH AFRICA IS A LAND OF POSSIBILITIES.
SA Oil and Gas reserves. CONTINGENT OIL=30BILLION

http://www.energy.gov.za/files/IEP/presentations/OilandGasReservesInSA_30March2012.pdf

I can't wait to see SA pumping its own oil. Kenya is pumping it in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by otumfour(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @Paniki
D[b]ude ur a STAR, NIGERIA IS STILL A DARK SHITHOLE. SA IS RANKED 15TH IN WORLD IN ELECTRICITY PRODUCTION, IF WE FINISH THOSE PROJECTS WE'LL JUMP TO THE TOP 5. MIND U OUR POPULATION IS JUST 52MILLION SOULS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While Nigeria is still bragging EMPTY TALK AS USUAL.[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have been showing Aga,All4Naija the future HDI INDEXES in Africa. SA will always be the BEST.

Medase nua!!!!

tell 'em

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 10, 2013
otumfour welcome, abeg present us Ghana army, i have been hearing about your army ......people ranking you among top 10 and i admit i'm clueless about ghana so i was surprised. thank u
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by otumfour(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: otumfour welcome, abeg present us Ghana army, i have been hearing about your army ......people ranking you among top 10 and i admit i'm clueless about ghana so i was surprised. thank u

check Abrantie's posts, he's got a thread abt the Ghana army undecided

good luck wit ur search! cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:52am On May 10, 2013
@Otum
Greetings son of the soil and hope ur fine.

Today I was happy to see on CNN the name of GHANA among BEST PLACES TO INVEST IN AFRICA 2013.
These countries were GHANA,BOSTWANA,KENYA,SOUTH AFRICA oops Nigeria was not listed here. Ghana is very different to all WEST AFRICAN NATIONS, Ghana is the only country there where everything is working.

Ghana has the highest HDI index in WEST AFRICA, best univerities and honest people. Unlike most west african states where theres all sorts of rubbish(wars,corruption etc..) Hence I said I wish Ghana was an ISLAND just CAPE VERDE or MADAGASCAR just to see our people away from bad people.

Sad trueth is NIGERIANS are fooling themselves here everyday by trying to emulate China or India. The westerners are keeping these fools happy by giving them FALSE CLAIMS. In 2050 Nigeria will overtake France,UK etc.ha ha am sure these countries are WAITING FOR NIGERIA

THANK GOD IM NOT A NIGERIAN....In UK they known for STINKING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: and you know this because?
anyway i was replying to muisi and his pseudo SA influence...i consume Cameroonian, France,german before consuming any African products(manufactured or not) the only African stuffs we use are from Nigeria ...like i said earlier Nigeria is the only country which patronizes you

When young man have youthful overzealous enthusiasm and Ego this is what normally happens they loose site of anmy logic and talk all kinds of bullsh**it which they know totally 00000 about.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201101250863.html

Read that before you come and talk as if there's no real trade of goods and services from SA to Cameroon MR.

Here is some other facts you Cameroonpride don't know anything about.

In 2010, trade surplus between SA and Cameroon stood in favor of South Africa at 58Billion CFA Francs, while Cameroon exports barely reached 1billion CFA Francs.

South Africa is trading in mainly Telecommunications companies, confectionery,wine and other spirits businesses, while Cameroon exports mainly timber and other petroleum products.

http://www.minepat.gov.cm/index.php/en/component/k2/item/28-a-delegation-of-south-african-investors-in-cameroon

Now I hope your ignorant backward thinking mind will now stop talking like a 7year old who don't know this is the 21st century and almost every single Africanm nation trade in one or other way these days even if there's sometimes diplomatic issues, but in general there is mutual respect that one can't do without the other.

Now I wonder what excuse you'll use to get of of this one.grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:01pm On May 10, 2013
@Otum,Cameroonpride and others

Have u noticed guys that we got along without knowning each other. What makes 6,8BILLION(excluding 200million Nigerians)dislike NIGERIANS. IS THE WHOLE JEALOUS OF NIGERIA AS SOME OF THEIR DIMWITS WILL CLAIM? grin grin grin grin grin

Even their neighbours Togo,Benin hate them?[/b]SOME EVEN GO ON LINE STPUDLY COMPARE SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA(POVERTY TRAP). Its UNCOMPARABLE, maybe North Africans can do this not Nigeria.

[b]People who have DSTV from all over AFRICA knows the difference between GHANA(Best country in west africa) AND NIGERIA(many live in SLUMS, bragg about small things to make themselves happy, while half of their population live in DARK VILLAGES).

I know of a South African high school that visited GHANA last year they were shocked to see how disciplined our kids are, the deputy principal of this school is Ghanaian. Am sure they would have never thought of visiting NIGERIA.
grin grin grin grin ;DRUDE UGLY NATION!!!!!!People who eat PYGMY GOAT AND DRINK KAI-KAI.
How did PYGMY GOAT END UP IN NIGERIA AM SURE PYGMIES ONCE LIVED IN NIGERIA AND MATED WITH THESE UGLY FOOLS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.