Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,059 members, 7,903,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4493813 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 10:28pm On May 10, 2013
all4naija: How are we speaking the same language? You refused to get it. I am pointing to the very reason why it is wrong him to be accusing others of what is happening right at his own nose.

We are not using the same language. I am correcting him of his views on Cameroonian economy rather than accusing him. That is the fact of the matter.

1. Of course you are not speaking the same language. I am saying if you want to speak the same language, then you need to compare apples with apples.

2. @snydergp says the Cameroonian economy is controlled by foreign white people.

3. In response to that, you are telling us that South Africa is also controlled by white people.

4. You then say that 2 and 3 are the same, so @snydergp should look at his own backyard first.

5, But 2 and 3 aren't the same. @Snydergp is talking about the foreign white control in Cameroon. Pointing out SA's local white "control" does not address @syndergp's argument.

6. Compare apples with apples and tell us whether SA is controlled by white foreigners or at least, tell us that Cameroon isn't.

7. If you can't, then there's nothing to correct in what @Snydergp has said.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 10, 2013
^^ the only problem here is south African think they are superior to others African and that we should bow in front of them and shut our mouths when they speak...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 10, 2013
Hey nobody should mention egypt because israel defeated them IN SIX DAYS!!! You can google it if you want. I think its naija dat is the strongest:population. For crying out loud we are the mother of africa. U pple just don't know wats goin on. In any peace keeping misson we send the highest number of troops. How many are they in egypt comopared to nigeria. Even only thr omatse cult will def dem wit cutlass and knives grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 11:01pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ the only problem here is south African think they are superior to others African and that we should bow in front of them and shut our mouths when they speak...

Well, perhaps that's true. Perhaps it's not. But the substance of arguments is not changed by what you think of people. I could easily decide to brand people jealous. However, that achieves nothing, because calling people jealous does not automatically mean that they are wrong. Rather, deal with arguments as they come - substantively, with facts and leave feelings out of it. It is possible to think you're superior and to still be right; or to be jealous and still be right. Show us that people are wrong; and their jealousy or superiority complex will be automatically exposed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 10, 2013
sithwell:

Well, perhaps that's true. Perhaps it's not. But the substance of arguments is not changed by what you think of people. I could easily decide to brand people jealous. However, that achieves nothing. Deal with arguments as they come - substantively, with facts and leave feelings out of it. If you do that, then there will nothing left to feel superior about.
jealous of what exactly?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:11pm On May 10, 2013
Mbuisi:

On the same token Nigerian Army is overrated. They suffered the most embarrassing moment of the worst order in their home soil. it out to you that now recently somewhere around this week, Nigerian militants were sent packing right in their barracks by just about 200 heavily armed insurgents. The insurgents proceeded on with their offensive and burn the army barracks, police station and hijack the prison where they even freed over hundred prisoners. What does that tell you? The Nigerian national security is badly dented and surely, no matter how poor Kenya may be, that will never happen in our home soil, including in SA. Your home must be the place where you rule with an iron fist.

Quote source of the above claim on Nigerian army barracks. You told a lie, twisted the true story. Quote web link source. I am ready to disgrace you for telling this lie.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:15pm On May 10, 2013
olire: Hey nobody should mention egypt because israel defeated them IN SIX DAYS!!! You can google it if you want. I think its naija dat is the strongest:population. For crying out loud we are the mother of africa. U pple just don't know wats goin on. In any peace keeping misson we send the highest number of troops. How many are they in egypt comopared to nigeria. Even only thr omatse cult will def dem wit cutlass and knives grin

Omo na waah o ! Did na real gbege wey don shele. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 11:17pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: jealous of what exactly?

Sorry, I have fixed this. I am saying I could choose to brand people jealous. In the same way that you have chosen to accuse South Africans of thinking they are superior. In order to arrive at an answer to your question, tell us what you think South Africans feel superior about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2013
agaugust:

Quote source of the above claim on Nigerian army barracks. You told a lie, twisted the true story. Quote web link source. I am ready to disgrace you for telling this lie.

With pleasure.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/07/nigeria-55-killed-after-jihadist-group-boko-haram-raids-town/

http://m.aljazeera.com/se/201357225836850553

I hope that is enough.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 11:44pm On May 10, 2013
paniki: Sithwell please leave all4naija. He is not the first Nigerian green-eyed monster and I'm certain that he is not the last. I've debating this type of envious Nigerian before, they begrudgingly accept that SA is better but to not feel outdone they attribute South Africa's success to whites. What I have done is to agree with them that whites built most of what is now modern day South Africa, however I state that South Africa's current development is conceptualised and implemented by blacks. I then directed them to many achievements done by a black people, in collaboration with whites.

Just agree with all4naija and leave him. If black South Africans conducted their affairs like Nigerians, then probably South Africa would be just like Nigeria considering that whites also built Nigeria although Nigerians have let whitemans work go to ruins. What should be embarrassing to every Nigerian is that it took white man to find their oil, but they have since allowed whites to "steal" their oil while leaving them with crumbs that get looted by corrupt officials. That is the major difference that I don't expect all4naija to grasp, the difference being that all the mineral wealth in South Africa and Nigeria was uncovered by whites; that all the infrastructure in South Africa and Nigeria was built by whites; but in SA's case after black takeover the black government made sure that black people have a share in all mineral wealth extracted and that inherited infrastructure is maintained and expanded. It would be foolish to attribute a project like the Gautrain to whites only because this is world-class highspeed rail infrastructure that was built a few years ago and only fully launched last year. All4naija will look at this and other new infrastructure and then enviously say that it's all white mans magic.

I hear you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 14(m): 2:26am On May 11, 2013
Its not a crime to look up to SA and aspire to achieve what they have achieved. SA will never run Africa. Africa is too big and complex, SA wants a stable Africa without the Interference from the western countries like France is conducting itself in west Africa, right at Nigerian door step.

France will never come close to SADC, they tried to interfer in DRC, we chased them away. Its only in West Africa where they feel like they are still the colonial power. The CAR incident was caused by France. France wanted SA to be Embarassed. SA wants France out of AFRICA. Africa does not need france to solve its problems. The relation between SA and France is at its lowest point. France think SA wants to English-ize all Francofone country, hence the resistance by France to let go of countries like Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali, Car, Niger Etc
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 14(m): 2:40am On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i see you are new here, wellthis part has already been discussed SA influence is in east and south Africa.....the only SA company i know is MTN and it is ranked third in term of telcommunication , i don't know and watch any SA channels ..WEST AF and CENTRAL Africa are not influenced by SA by any way....Nigerians is the only one which patronizes some of their products..others don't care that much and have more west influence than any African influence

Maybe you just don't know that SA runs your life. Not only you use MTN, but you probably Shop at Shoprite, bank at Standard Bank IBTC, Watch DStv or GoTV, just to mention a few companies operating in Nigeria, let alone the rest of Africa. Then who is running the Show?

Tell me of any Nigerian company operating in SA, none.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:45am On May 11, 2013
Okay use your eyes I'm not Nigerian and don't know what you are talking about., I mean never heard about what you mentioned
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 3:13am On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i see you are new here, wellthis part has already been discussed SA influence is in east and south Africa.....the only SA company i know is MTN and it is ranked third in term of telcommunication , i don't know and watch any SA channels ..WEST AF and CENTRAL Africa are not influenced by SA by any way....Nigerians is the only one which patronizes some of their products..others don't care that much and have more west influence than any African influence

CAMEROONPRIDE: Okay use your eyes I'm not Nigerian and don't know what you are talking about., I mean never heard about what you mentioned

In the interests of factual analysis, that you have never heard of South African companies in Cameroon, doesn't mean that they don't exist in some shape or form in that country. Here's a quote:

"South African firm MTN operates one of Cameroon’s three mobile telephone licenses."

A South African group also acquired the Cameroon Development Corporation’s tea sector and is now known as Cameroon Tea Estates (CTE)" ---> http://www.state.gov/e/eb/rls/othr/ics/2012/191122.htm

I point out that according to this report, it is a whole sector that has been acquired by a South African company.

Sure, SA's presence in Cameroon is not at the same visible level that's seen in Nigeria, but let us not downplay things just to make a point. SA does have reported presence in Cameroon, beyond MTN.

Here's another quote:

"Mainly, South Africa is present in Cameroon through mobile telephone Company, confectionery, wine and other spirits businesses. In return, the country imports raw materials like timber or petroleum from Cameroon. Yaounde is working towards a short term readjustment of the trade balance and a long term reversion of its current trend." ---> http://www.minepat.gov.cm/index.php/en/component/k2/item/28-a-delegation-of-south-african-investors-in-cameroon

Another one:

Mining engineering consultancy SRK Consulting (a South African company) is currently advising the government of Cameroon on developing a minerals and mining industry in the country, chairperson Roger Dixon tells Mining Weekly

“The company is assisting the country in developing its mining convention, which includes formalising administrative and technical standards that are applied specifically to each development project,” says Dixon. ----> http://www.miningweekly.com/article/south-african-consultancy-assisting-mining-industry-in-cameroon-2012-04-27

I point out that according to this report, it is Cameroon's whole mining convention that's being formalised with the assistance of a South African company.

___

Yet another quote:

"From the analysis of the structure of exchanges between the two countries, it stands out that bilateral trade is largely favorable to Pretoria. In 2010, trade surplus stood at 58 billion CFA Francs while Cameroon’s exports barely reached 01 billion CFA Franc ------> http://www.minepat.gov.cm/index.php/en/component/k2/item/28-a-delegation-of-south-african-investors-in-cameroon.

Finally:

"South African company, Ruhanique PTY Ltd to invest CFAF 12 billion in Cameroon"------> http://www.businessincameroon.com/teaching/1902-3924-south-african-company-ruhanique-pty-ltd-to-invest-cfaf-12-billion-in-cameroon

This is enough for one day.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:24am On May 11, 2013
olire: Hey nobody should mention egypt because israel defeated them IN SIX DAYS!!! You can google it if you want. I think its naija dat is the strongest:population. For crying out loud we are the mother of africa. U pple just don't know wats goin on. In any peace keeping misson we send the highest number of troops. How many are they in egypt comopared to nigeria. Even only thr omatse cult will def dem wit cutlass and knives grin

No one menstions egypt since they get 5 billion usd from america every year just for defense. That the entire SA defense budget in forghine aid.

You send about 6000 sa sends about 3000 so half your numbers. But when you look at the size of our millaries you see we send higher percentiage of our solders.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ the only problem here is south African think they are superior to others African and that we should bow in front of them and shut our mouths when they speak...

...and vice versa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2013
andrewza:

South africa is richer know than it ws during aparthied. All so I doubt it all external debt. Most is internal loans.

Not to menstion we can aford our payments. Debt is not a bad thing.

One thing that Aguaagu does not understand about economics is that the SA government collects more revenues than Nigeria. It collects 3x more revenues than Nigerian government through its taxes, excises, consumers(VAT), workers(PAYE), smokers and drinkers( sin taxes), etc. SA tax system is very high and almost the same value as that of many European countries, hence the reason why SA qualifies for a much bigger debt credit, because it is scaled in accordance with their affordability. In SA the so called black market is forbidden at all cost because the government always want to have their own share in every business transaction.

In essence, if SA will be collecting revenues worth $1000 annually and has an external debt of $45 and negative trade index of $30, they will always have enough to cover for all that. In fact, external debts are different from a negative trade index and, hence are not supposed to be paid in full, but in instalments. In this case SA will merely pay $2-$5 for their debt annually plus $30 to cover for their negative trade difference and that will leave it with more cash to cover for basic service delivery and other infrastructural developments.

In the case of Nigeria is different, they collect less within and they made more revenues externally from their positive trade index which is not a guaranteed success in a long run. Investors can be easily scared away by instability in one country. Every country is supposed to rely more into what they collect internally before any investors can come in. Which is why when you want to buy a car, the bank would always look into your actual salary after deductions, that is your net salary before they can go into your overtime payments which is an extra income. Overtime payment is not always guaranteed income, at some time your employer may not require you to work overtime.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2013
Moreover, SA government is complex, it is a profit making organisation as well. It owns many companies which make business deals in many African countries. For example, Escom and Telecom which are some of SA government owned companies and have recently raked in millions of dollars from many African countries from their pre-paid meter boxes and telephone lines that they have installed throughout Africa. The SA government employees tax fund is very rich and has revenues of over the total budget of SA and has always been the security that they have used to secure much bigger external debts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 11, 2013
andrewza:

No one menstions egypt since they get 5 billion usd from america every year just for defense. That the entire SA defense budget in forghine aid.

You send about 6000 sa sends about 3000 so half your numbers. But when you look at the size of our millaries you see we send higher percentiage of our solders.
that one abt america sending help to egypt is far fetched. How could they have being sending aid if egypt was being run by a dictator, and is being run by an islamist. So 3000 is a large percentage of your army. Lwkmd. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:17am On May 11, 2013
olire: that one abt america sending help to egypt is far fetched. How could they have being sending aid if egypt was being run by a dictator, and is being run by an islamist. So 3000 is a large percentage of your army. Lwkmd. grin

Some of americas greatest freinds are dictators. Look at saudi arabia. A nastion led by roral famly, no elecstion, no womens rights extra extra. Egpty get the money due to a peace deal with isreal. Part of the deal is that egpty must spend the money in america. So america actually looses nothing and if egpty ever breaks the deal they stop supplying spare parts.

Army is 37,000 permant 12,000 reserve and 6,500 civlians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by homerac7: 8:26am On May 11, 2013
Mbuisi:

With pleasure.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/07/nigeria-55-killed-after-jihadist-group-boko-haram-raids-town/

http://m.aljazeera.com/se/201357225836850553

I hope that is enough.

You dey crase! angry angry angry your acute xenophobia for Nigeria and her things will never let you seek balanced opinion on her. You just posted the most stuuuupid info I have seen all my life. What if I show you the pictures and other links to prove that 202 Tank Battalion was not breached, rather the terrorists suffered casualties and were successfully repelled? Do you think it is SANDF we are talking about here? undecided undecided

http://www.punchng.com/news/55-killed-in-boko-haram-attack-on-bama/

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/troops-lock-down-bama-after-boko-haram-attacks/

You can see the corpses of the terrorists dressed in military fatigue at base of the tree in the picture along with their weapons.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:12am On May 11, 2013
homerac7:

You dey crase! angry angry angry your acute xenophobia for Nigeria and her things will never let you seek balanced opinion on her. You just posted the most stuuuupid info I have seen all my life. What if I show you the pictures and other links to prove that 202 Tank Battalion was not breached, rather the terrorists suffered casualties and were successfully repelled? Do you think it is SANDF we are talking about here? undecided undecided

http://www.punchng.com/news/55-killed-in-boko-haram-attack-on-bama/

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/troops-lock-down-bama-after-boko-haram-attacks/

You can see the corpses of the terrorists dressed in military fatigue at base of the tree in the picture along with their weapons.

"Disguised in army uniforms, the insurgents broke into a prison, killed 14 guards and set free 105 inmates.
They attacked a police station, killing 22 officers. Also dead were 13 Islamists, four civilians and two soldiers."

That was from your source.

So 38 goverment forces dead and 13 rebels dead.

No sandf base or saps poliece stastion has ever been over run. Not in or out side south africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 11, 2013
Nigerian army airborne rangers

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 11, 2013
BAGA

BEEGEAGLE’S BLOG
10 May, 2013

* the documentary was entitled “The Baga Story” and was produced by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs. It commenced at exactly 2200hrs Nigerian Time(GMT+1) and lasted for about twenty five minutes.

* the video was shot 24th-25th April,2013 while the battle took place 16-17 April,2013

* featured in the video were Major General Lawrence Ngubane, CTOP Defence HQ, Brig General Austin Edokpayi, Commander MJTF and Brig Gen Chris Olukolade, Director of Defence Information

* the crew travelled extensively around the town and showed large tracts which were unscathed while the incidence of burnt houses beside standing ones suggested that heavy weapons might have knocked down some of the buildings

* lots of troops, masked Special Forces commandos, 4WD patrol vans and the odd Otokar Cobra APC were clearly visible in the video.

* the Chairman of Kukawa LGA, Alhaji Konne and the District Head of Baga, Dr Zanna moved round the twon with the generals interviewing locals. Both men stated repeatedly that they were not aware of the presence of any mass graves. There was a lot of human and vehicular traffic noticeable in the video, suggesting that the people are gradually going back to their daily activities. The town is not nearly deserted and the impression of whole streets burned down created in some sections of the global media was perhaps another case of a panic button pushed

* Konne interrogated one volunteer worker who claimed to know where about twenty persons were buried but he said he did not partake in the funerals

* another volunteer who partook in the burials said there were no mass graves since that was against their religious and cultural norms and that he participated in the burial of 16 bodies shortly after 10 bodies had been buried in the same general area – the southern cemetery which was an open expanse of sahelian landscape.

* the generals and leaders were taken to a spot where 25 terrorists who fell in battle were buried by the locals but not in any mass grave(s)

* some of the locals perished when they fell into the Baga Fish Dam during the exchange of fire and the ensuing stampede

* excerpts of a report by Yvonne Ndege of Al Jazeera TV were incorporated into the video. In the clip, she affirmed that she did not see any mass graves and only saw a site where about 20 terrorists were buried separately. She also interviewed a local woman who claimed that the terrorists it was who burnt her home and that this was standard practice for the terrorists whenever they attacked the community

* Baga had a population of 32, 828 persons at the time of the 2006 census while all of Kukawa LG of which Baga is a part, plays host to about 40,000 housing units.

* the terrorists had sacked a school and converted it to their HQ, setting up roadblocks and collecting illegal taxes from locals. The school has been retaken by the MJTF and the terrorists chased out of the town.

* the MTJF Commander, General Edokpayi said that when he asked his Intelligence Officer to carry out a battle damage assessment, he reported the destruction of 150 houses.

* the Operations Officer, Lt Colonel Okochi who was interviewed gave the impression that the fighting took place in the dark. He spoke of his involvement in a patrol where they used halogen lamps and their encounter with the terrorists started while they were doing their routine “friend or foe” drill. According to him, the terrorists responded with bursts of gunfire and began to shout “muje, muje!”(Hausa for ‘let’s go), indicating the commencement of their attack. Thereafter, all hell broke loose as the troops struggled to avoid collateral damage in the difficult circumstance.

* addressing troops of the Multinational Joint Task Force at Baga, the Chief of Training and Operations, Defence Headquarters, General Lawrence Ngubane charged the troops to adhere strictly to the rules of engagement and to be mindful of the fact that their activities are open to scrutiny by the outside world, thanks to satellite imagery.

* the Commander MJTF, General Edokpayi, though a native of Edo State which is located about 1,500 kilometres away by road from Baga, actually interrogated some of the locals in the Hausa language and sometimes acted as translator for the CTOP – DHQ, General Ngubane.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 11, 2013
Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Ibrahim Attahiru, who made the disclosure, however, noted that the attack was successfully repelled.

He gave the actual number of casualty recorded during the attack thus: “those killed in action include 21 Boko Haram terrorists, six Police officers, 14 Prison staff, two soldiers and four civilians, including three children and a woman. .

Culled from thisdaylive.com

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:27am On May 11, 2013
andrewza:

"Disguised in army uniforms, the insurgents broke into a prison, killed 14 guards and set free 105 inmates.
They attacked a police station, killing 22 officers. Also dead were 13 Islamists, four civilians and two soldiers."
That was from your source. So 38 goverment forces dead and 13 rebels dead.
No sandf base or saps poliece stastion has ever been over run. Not in or out side south africa.

Mbuisi:
On the same token Nigerian Army is overrated. They suffered the most embarrassing moment of the worst order in their home soil. It is very heart throbbing to point it out to you that now recently somewhere around this week, Nigerian militants were sent packing right in their barracks by just about 200 heavily armed insurgents. The insurgents proceeded on with their offensive and burn the army barracks

Nigerian Army defeats 200 B.oko H.aram a.ttackers,

Reuters News Report

Suspected members of Islamist sect, Boko Haram, on Tuesday, attacked Bama, Borno State, leaving 55 people dead, the Joint Military Task Force said on Tuesday.

The gunmen, according to Reuters, killed 22 police officers, 14 prison officials, and 4 civilians.

"According to Reuters, only 2 soldiers died, while 13 of the sect’s members were killed in the clash with the army task force members."

The suspected terrorists were said to have freed 105 prison inmates during the attack which reportedly began at around 5am.

The JTF, which took journalists to Bama to assess the damage caused by the terrorists, added that three children and one woman, were among those killed during the multiple attacks in the town.

Sources in the town claimed that about 300 suspected members of Boko Haram stormed the town, first attacking the 200 Tank Battallion, a military Barracks.

The suspected terrorists were, however, repelled by soldiers, who killed several insurgents who were forced to retreat with the corpses of their members.

They were unable to take away 10 of their members’ bodies.

One other member, who was injured, was tied to the stake when the JTF and journalists visited.

weblink source

http://www.punchng.com/news/55-killed-in-boko-haram-attack-on-bama/[/b]

photos showed that the Boko Haram could NOT even enter the gates of the nigeria army barracks, the were all killed at the gates by army guards and the terrorists ran away, not even able to carry their dead members, and one was captured alive and tied to a tree by the army. all photos below...

B.oko H.aram fighters vehicles destroyed by nigerian army at the barracks gate,the terrorists could NOT enter the gates of nigerian army barracks. the army guards were very good sharp shooters, and the terrorits had to flee away

[img]http://media.indiatimes.in/media/content/2013/May/nigeria_1368000886_540x540.jpg[/img]

B.oko H.aram fighter captured at the nigerian army barracks gates, tied to a tree for his terrorism crime

B.oko H.aram terrorists fighters weapons and dead bodies K.illed by nigerian army guards at the army barracks gate. the the nigerian army barracks remained clean and safe as the terrorists could not enter due to the nigerian army guards excellent sharp shooting skills.

[img]http://en.tengrinews.kz/userdata/news_en/news_19245/thumb_b/photo_28263.jpg[/img]

@andrewza proved to be a liar and fraudster again, scamster white man boer crook.

@mbuisi also disgraced as a new member of the liar fraudster club with headquarters in johannesburg

south africans are desperately looking for the downfall of nigerian army in a battle, to retaliate for the widely published defeat of south african army by Seleka teenage rebels in CAR, but they will never find one, motto of nigerian army says "VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE", nigerian army has never lost any battle, it is God given destiny to us like the Israeli army, so shame to all our enemies in south africa !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:44am On May 11, 2013
with the post above from a respectable neutral source REUTERS,

@andrewza proved to be a liar and fraudster again, scamster white man boer crook.

@mbuisi also disgraced as a new member of the liar fraudster club with headquarters in johannesburg

the whole world can see the truth and honesty of a competent and confident army like nigeria, they DONT manipulate figures and publish propaganda to cover up reality like south african army used propaganda lies to cover up their defeat in CAR seleka battle or poor performance of no winner in the bush war with tiny Cuba nation of no combat experience.

nigerian army does NOT lie and publish crazy combat k.illing ratios of 50:1 like south africa, nigeria publishes true and reasonable combat k.illing ratio like 7:1

south african army writes battle casualty figures as if the enemy they were fighting came to fight them with bows arrows and spears, while south african army was using modern assault rifles and heavy machine guns !

nigerian army is NOT cowardly like south african army, even our women soldiers will defeat south african men soldiers in battle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:53am On May 11, 2013
agaugust: with the post above from a respectable neutral source REUTERS,

nigerian army is NOT cowardly like south african army, even our women soldiers will defeat south african men soldiers in battle.

Can you even read. I posted a dirrect word for word quote from a source homerac7 posted.

I did not even give my opion on it. Just a direct quote.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2013
andrewza:

The worst of all they were attacked in Nigeria, in their home soil. The Nigerian combatants were running like chickens and that is no secret. I quoted CNN news reporter saying that was the embarrassment of the worst order, the national security of the country has been penetrated. The images of barracks were shown on international news on ashes, everything were set ablaze wondering where was the so called the most powerful army in Africa. The enemy has even lost respect and attacks them at their barracks right in their home soil. Unbelievable!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by homerac7: 12:01pm On May 11, 2013
andrewza:

I have always said that you are daft. Your problem is not dyslexia but mental retardation. You bats fly in from hell with one new lie about your hated Naija and always get beaten back to your sulphur pit with facts, in moments of desperation you start concocting stories and shifting goal posts to protract argument and frustrate your teachers. I have warned you, Andrewza repeatedly about that goat-brained scheme earlier.

FYI, it is the idiotic post that i am quoting below by your fellow dingbat that spurred that post of mine you quoted, but in your usual trademark, you are shifting the goal-post to police and immigration, pretending as if it is not the army that was the issue. By the way, what makes you think that your xanophobic cuff-to-van-and-drag police would have withstood the sudden attack at wee hours of the day?

Your reasoning is an insult to all sailors in service to their motherlands.

Mbuisi: On the same token Nigerian Army is overrated. They suffered the most embarrassing moment of the worst order in their home soil. Soldiers can lose the war thousands of kilometres away from the borders of their country, surely that is understandable, but not in their backyard. It is very heart throbbing to point it out to you that now recently somewhere around this week, Nigerian [size=15pt]militants[/size] (sic) were sent packing right in their barracks by just about 200 heavily armed insurgents. The insurgents proceeded on with their offensive and burn the army barracks, police station and hijack the prison where they even freed over hundred prisoners. What does that tell you? The Nigerian national security is badly dented and surely, no matter how poor Kenya may be, that will never happen in our home soil, including in SA. Your home must be the place where you rule with an iron fist.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:02pm On May 11, 2013
andrewza:

Can you even read. I posted a dirrect word for word quote from a source homerac7 posted.

I did not even give my opion on it. Just a direct quote.

are you blind ? i quoted the very same source @homerac7 posted ! you did NOT quote, you wrote out in your own words twisted and lied to change the story. shame on you white man boer fraudster liar ! a disgrace to your colour and race
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:08pm On May 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.