Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,607 members, 7,937,745 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4514489 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: They didn't succeed freeing any prisoner in the first place. That was a 202 Battalion Barracks, in Bama and they never succeeded. 21 of the terrorists were confirmed dead,6 police killed and 14 inmates losing their lives in the crossfire. 2 soldiers,3 children and a women also lost their lives. If this insurgents were to attack SA barracks I think they would have succeeded after seeing what happened in CAR of what happened at BAMA Barracks HERE

It is very laughable how you come here to prove your point without evidence. Again, Google is your friend and will do you good using it to carry out your research.

It doesn't matter how hard you try to paint it to look less severe. The truth of the matter is that the whole world has seen it on TV and you can never change it.

Below is Aljazeera report about the terrific incident that scared the whole world.
http://m.aljazeera.com/se/201357225836850553

And here independent news from London report about it without fear or favour. Prisoners are roaming free in Naija
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/55-dead-after-suspected-raid-in-nigeria-by-islamist-sect-boko-haram-8606913.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: The evidence that makes it impossible is not strong enough to over-shadow national pride. The government can bribe the families of those not counted among the dead SA soldiers to shut their mouths up for the sake of shaming the nation military. We know South Africans are very sentimentally patriotic in nature. That I suspect is the right evidence to this shady incidence involving your soldiers in CAR.

You know well that is impossible, families of the victims will always come forward to claim the bodies of their beloved to give them decent and proper funeral. Thus, your claims are baseless, SA will never lie to families of the victims that their members are still alive while they are infact dead. Admit it 13 of SA soldiers were killed and not 36 as you previously asserted. We are unsure whether SA retaliated or not, but all that we have read was that the SA soldiers killed child soldiers, it was reported on Aljazeera and BBC without fear or favour.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: Lol... It is clear you refused to get educated. Check for history of the most brutal war fought in Africa and that has claimed more lives than any. People will keep laughing at your comments here if you accept to be ignorant, which is worse than being ignorant. Try to make us of Google for information once,dude.

The most brutal does not make it a high intensity war. Do you want to brand Rwandan massacre a high intensity battle as well. A high intensity battle is the one that include everything in one. Two to three countries in war using Navy, Airforce and Army all in one. Nigeria has never been involved in any battle of that calibre and has never been tested thereof. I would lie Kenya as well has never been tested in that regard, only Egypt, SA, Ethiopia have been tested so far. SA has fought Germany and Britain, so did you know about that? SA has fought against Germany to take over Namibia and won it.

So please my friend, do not call civil wars where cannibals( cruel people who eats human flesh ) are slaying people using machete and committing mass killing a high intensity military battle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2013
Mbuisi:

The most brutal does not make it a high intensity war. Do you want to brand Rwandan massacre a high intensity battle as well. A high intensity battle is the one that include everything in one. Two to three countries in war using Navy, Airforce and Army all in one. Nigeria has never been involved in any battle of that calibre and has never been tested thereof. I would lie Kenya as well has never been tested in that regard, only Egypt, SA, Ethiopia have been tested so far. SA has fought Germany and Britain, so did you know about that? SA has fought against Germany to take over Namibia and won it.

So please my friend, do not call civil wars where cannibals( cruel people who eats human flesh ) are slaying people using machete and committing mass killing a high intensity military battle.
Hahaha... SA fought Germans with Zulu sticks, spears, clubs and stones. RTFLMAO! Can you point to when those happened? In the year your great grandfathers were not born. Hehehe... Keep fighting with your spears, clubs and stones as we have seen in Marakina incidence that lead to the death of 33 people. What a barbaric way to go.

Now, your military are using the same sticks, clubs and stone tactics to fight in CAR and we have seen what the consequences become of them.

grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:16pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... SA fought Germans with Zulu sticks, spears, clubs and stones. RTFLMAO! Can you point to when those happened? In the year your great grandfathers were not born. Hehehe... Keep fighting with your spears, clubs and stones as we have seen in Marakina incidence that lead to the death of 33 people. What a barbaric way to go.

Now, your military are using the same sticks, clubs and stone tactics to fight in CAR and we have seen what the consequences become of them.

grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What? SA fought germany during WW1. Not with spears but rifels even arcraft.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... SA fought Germans with Zulu sticks, spears, clubs and stones. RTFLMAO! Can you point to when those happened? In the year your great grandfathers were not born. Hehehe... Keep fighting with your spears, clubs and stones as we have seen in Marakina incidence that lead to the death of 33 people. What a barbaric way to go.

No wonder why many Nigerians prefer rather to be educated abroad than in Nigeria. The result of being educated in Nigeria can clearly be seen in you.

Here is the history of Namibia under the German colony before being toppled by SA.

http://www.namibia-travel.net/images/namibia_landeskunde/witbooi.jpg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 11, 2013
Mbuisi:

No wonder why many Nigerians prefer rather to be educated abroad than in Nigeria. The result of being educated in Nigeria can clearly be seen in you.

Here is the history of Namibia under the German colony before being toppled by SA.

http://www.namibia-travel.net/images/namibia_landeskunde/witbooi.jpg
Keep fooling yourself and continue to speculate. How do you know that I am educated in Nigeria? Your ignorance is revealing in this your particular comment.

If we have to scrutinized this your statement it is clear it holds no water to what we are talking about when it comes to world war you are alluding to. Nigerians also fought in the two WWWs along side the commonwealths as your soldiers you are trying to prove their capacity to battle with your link. It is a case of lack of relevancy that you are now taking your military strength with poor records in the past(highly the white Apartheid regime) using the blacks as war fighters to look as though are. Indeed, it explains the reason why your nation couldn't fight for independent when other poorer and smaller nations were be given theirs in the 60s. Don't let me expose your country's military weakness as in relation to other things in your society. We haven't seen where your military has been tested before. Whether it is in the peace keeping process(where your soldiers just made fools of themselves) or in the conventional wars, internal or external. Nigerian army has engaged in both and with less on the external conventional fight that would have involved the country and Cameroon. It is clear you are blabbing and don't really know what you are talking about.

Go and educate yourself on African militarization and it records, you would find out that SA lacked good records in whatsoever way to be compared to Nigeria. It is sad you refused to be wise and quietly take the shrew means of carrying out your research before coming here to post irrelevant comments. I hope you will accept this on a good fate and take to your researches.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 12, 2013
andrewza:

Are you still talking 'bout those soldiers who were decimated by child rebels in CAR? I can not seem to see your argument from this your WWI angle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

The most brutal does not make it a high intensity war. Do you want to brand Rwandan massacre a high intensity battle as well. A high intensity battle is the one that include everything in one. Two to three countries in war using Navy, Airforce and Army all in one. Nigeria has never been involved in any battle of that calibre and has never been tested thereof. I would lie Kenya as well has never been tested in that regard, only Egypt, SA, Ethiopia have been tested so far. SA has fought Germany and Britain, so did now about that? SA has fought against Germany to take over Namibia and won it.

Hahaha... Most brutal does make sense it is highly deadly. Using Rwanda ethnic genocide as a case point nullifies your argument. It simply means you have not read anything about the Nigeria civil war. If not, you wouldn't be using conjecture to support your irrational point here to make the gravity of the war look as not well fought. I am waiting for you to point how WWII being highly brutal was not a high INTENSITY war. All I know is a brutal war is a very deadly war, there is no argument about that. Unless you are just trying to troll and play on words.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Keep fooling yourself and continue to speculate. How do you know that I am educated in Nigeria? Your ignorance is revealing in this your particular comment.

If we have to scrutinized this your statement it is clear it holds no water to what we are talking about when it comes to world war you are alluding to. Nigerians also fought in the two WWWs along side the commonwealths as your soldiers you are trying to prove their capacity to battle with your link. It is a case of lack of relevancy that you are now taking your military strength with poor records in the past(highly the white Apartheid regime) using the blacks as war fighters to look as though are. Indeed, it explains the reason why your nation couldn't fight for independent when other poorer and smaller nations were be given theirs in the 60s. Don't let me expose your country's military weakness as in relation to other things in your society. We haven't seen where your military has been tested before. Whether it is in the peace keeping process(where your soldiers just made fools of themselves) or in the conventional wars, internal or external. Nigerian army has engaged in both and with less on the external conventional fight that would have involved the country and Cameroon. It is clear you are blabbing and don't really know what you are talking about.

Go and educate yourself on African militarization and it records, you would find out that SA lacked good records in whatsoever way to be compared to Nigeria. It is sad you refused to be wise and quietly take the shrew means of carrying out your research before coming here to post irrelevant comments. I hope you will accept this on a good fate and take to your researches.
all4naija: Keep fooling yourself and continue to speculate. How do you know that I am educated in Nigeria? Your ignorance is revealing in this your particular comment.

Then it is clear that they haven't taught you the history of SA at school. SA was a much feared nation in the 60s whereby there was no even African nation that would dare challenge it on the battlefield. They were very skilled in chemical and biological warfare and thus even Nigeria then was bottled to ever challenge SA in battle. The only country that has ever colonise another country and wanted to extend their imperial power to the whole region and that mission was stopped by Russia and Cuba. It is no secret that SA has a rich war history than any country in Africa. For as far as my country is concerned, it doesn't have much traceable records, but it is a good army though. Surely we have what it takes to defeat Nigeria. Nigeria is not a strong army, it should rather compete with the likes of us, Angola, Uganda and Libya. I am studying 4th level international relations and by the grace of the lord, there is no where I had ever come across Nigeria being involved in a high intensity conflict. Like I said it only the likes of Egypt, SA and Ethiopia.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Then it is clear that they haven't taught you the history of SA at school. SA was a much feared nation in the 60s whereby there was no even African nation that would dare challenge it on the battlefield. They were very skilled in chemical and biological warfare and thus even Nigeria then was bottled to ever challenge SA in battle. The only country that has ever colonise another country and wanted to extend their imperial power to the whole region and that mission was stopped by Russia and Cuba. It is no secret that SA has a rich war history than any country in Africa. For as far as my country is concerned, it doesn't have much traceable records, but it is a good army though. Surely we have what it takes to defeat Nigeria. Nigeria is not a strong army, it should rather compete with the likes of us, Angola, Uganda and Libya. I am studying 4th level international relations and by the grace of the lord, there is no where I had ever come across Nigeria being involved in a high intensity conflict. Like I said it only the likes of Egypt, SA and Ethiopia.
Who were the South Africans in the 60s you were talking about? Is it not SA that had independence in 1991? Please, there is no argument in this your comment.

Now state clearly with facts. Where did SA fought the deadly wars? The Ethiopian war? Why not Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... Most brutal does make sense it is highly deadly. Using Rwanda ethnic genocide as a case point nullifies your argument. It simply means you have not read anything about the Nigeria civil war. If not, you wouldn't be using conjecture to support your irrational point here to make the gravity of the war look as not well fought. I am waiting for you to point how WWII being highly brutal was not a high INTENSITY war. All I know is a brutal war is a very deadly war, there is no argument about that. Unless you are just trying to troll and play on words.

Civil war on its own does not arrive at the level of high intensity battle. We as international relations students that's not how we go about measuring the intensity of the conflict. Don't worry Ill teach you of many things that you didn't know before.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 12, 2013
andrewza:

WWII? Where were the Germans fought? State categorically the weapons used and how your country got involved. That is a small topic for you to write your thesis on . What about the Ethiopian war?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Who were the South Africans in the 60s you were talking about? Is it not SA that had independence in 1991? Please, there is no argument in this your comment.

Now state clearly with facts. Where did SA fought the deadly wars? The Ethiopian war? Why not Nigeria?

There you go again, let me teach you. SA got its independence from Britain and became the RSA in May 1961 not in 1991 as you claim. Prior to it becoming the republic it was a Union of South Africa under the queen of England and the Dutch law. Do not confuse independence with freedom.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Civil war on its own does not arrive at the level of high intensity battle. We as international relations students that's not how we go about measuring the intensity of the conflict. Don't worry Ill teach you of many things that you didn't know before.
The intensity of war is measured by many factors. One of the high factors is the brutality, another is the number of lives claimed by it. Stop acting as somebody who is uneducated by parading yourself to be expert in the area. It is not required of you. That I can not see in your argument yet.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:51am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

There you go again, let me teach you. SA got its independence from Britain and became the RSA in May 1961 not in 1991 as you claim. Prior to it becoming the republic it was a Union of South Africa under the queen of England and the Dutch law. Do not confuse independence with freedom.
Hahaha... That was independence for white South Africans. It is clear you don't know anything about your own country history. The freedom came as at 1991 and your country was recognized as independent nation by 1994 when Apartheid end. How can you refer to your country independence when Apartheid began? You must be terribly poor in your acclaimed field.

Go and educate yourself first before coming here to write sh*t. Jeez! You really fooled yourself with this very comment that is highly questionable.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

In other words, SA was treated as a European country outside Europe. That is the reason why SA has so many whites accounting to 10% of the entire population of SA. Whites in SA includes, Afrkaners, Jews, Greeks, Portuguese and Germans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

In other words, SA was treated as a European country outside Europe. That is the reason why SA has so many whites accounting to 10% of the entire population of SA. Whites in SA includes, Afrkaners, Jews, Greeks, Portuguese and Germans.
This does not explain your country independence. It is clear you have no single idea of your country history. Yet, you are bent on arguing about Nigerian engaged wars and military capacity. Jeez! You goofed ,dude!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: The intensity of war is measured by many factors. One of the high factors is the brutality, another is the number of lives claimed by it. Stop acting as somebody who is uneducated by parading yourself to be expert in the area. It is not required of you. That I can not see in your argument yet.

The brutality of the battle has nothing to do with its intensity. The intensity (magnitude)or (Size) is the level at which the war is fought, for eg, Government(USA) vs Government(Britain), Rebels vs Government within one country or tribe vs tribe. The war of high intensity affects many countries even though they are not physically involved.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:11am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: This does not explain your country independence. It is clear you have no single idea of your country history. Yet, you are bent on arguing about Nigerian engaged wars and military capacity. Jeez! You goofed ,dude!

There you are lost again. I am teaching you about the SA history not Kenyas. Perhaps you need some classes or should I perhaps teach you about Nigerian history which is not even interesting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... That was independence for white South Africans. It is clear you don't know anything about your own country history. The freedom came as at 1991 and your country was recognized as independent nation by 1994 when Apartheid end. How can you refer to your country independence when Apartheid began? You must be terribly poor in your acclaimed flied.

Go and educate yourself first before coming here to write sh*t. Jeez! You really fooled yourself with this very comment that is highly questionable.

Chief your screws are loose, you need to fasten them up. Unfortunately I do not have a screwdriver to help you. SA independence is in May 1961 and that was not for whites or blacks, it was for the whole country. 1991 marks the freedom of black people in South Africa and 1994 marks the advent of democracy after the first democratic election on the 27th of April.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:27am On May 12, 2013
Thanks God I was never educated in Nigeria or else I would have been programmed to write all this garbage without any brain. Kenya is a country for me and its education system is very reputable.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

The brutality of the battle has nothing to do with its intensity. The intensity (magnitude)or (Size) is the level at which the war is fought, for eg, Government(USA) vs Government(Britain), Rebels vs Government within one country or tribe vs tribe. The war of high intensity affects many countries even though they are not physically involved.
Hehehe...ble! You are very funny. Civil war is high-intensity war. If you don't believe that it means you are blinding yourself to truth. Intensity of war is about survival not about gaining of land or reputation. In the case of Nigerian civil war it was about many thing political, secession, survival,etc. For Biafrans it about having a new nation while the Nigeria army was to fight for one nation that later come to survival. These factors make both side to fight with all conventional weapons available, from jet bombers to all ground heavy tankers. It can only be compare to a world war in gravity because of the intensity of that war. It lasted for about three years.You can read thi[/i]s link[i] for further information. You are very nonchalant about what I am trying to educate you on before.

However, it is clear you can not point to your WWI German war with SA. That is not going to be accepted as a test of your military because you can prove it. Where was the war fought and other things are missing from your comments. Please, prove your claim with evidence.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi: Thanks God I was never educated in Nigeria or else I would have been programmed to write all this garbage without any brain. Kenya is a country for me and its education system is very reputable.
That is not an excuse. There a many Nigerians educated in that country who are far better and intelligent than you can ever be. Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are/were products of Nigerian education system.

Are you claiming to be a Nigerian? Are you serious? It is clear the reason why you don't have good information about SA and its history. Poor education (as in orientation not as in academic)is your very problem here,dude. It is very palpable you refused to get educated with your ignorant approach. Google is your friend, dude.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... That was independence for white South Africans. It is clear you don't know anything about your own country history. The freedom came as at 1991 and your country was recognized as independent nation by 1994 when Apartheid end. How can you refer to your country independence when Apartheid began? You must be terribly poor in your acclaimed flied.

Independence means freedom of the country from colonialism by another country. So, according to you South Africa only became independent in 1991 after apartheid, meaning SA was colonised by Afrikaners who were also recognised as South Africans. This is crazy, is the any possibility that Zulus or Xhosas can colonise South Africa if they are citizens of SA.

For your information, SA under apartheid was independent from Britain, hence it was called Republic of South Africa. Another example will be that of Namibia which became independent in 1990 from South Africa which colonised it then.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:45am On May 12, 2013
Mbuisi:

Independence means freedom of the country from colonialism by another country. So, according to you South Africa only became independent in 1991 after apartheid, meaning SA was colonised by Afrikaners who were also recognised as South Africans. This is crazy, is the any possibility that Zulus or Xhosas can colonise South Africa if they are citizens of SA.

For your information, SA under apartheid was independent from Britain, hence it was called Republic of South Africa. Another example will be that of Namibia which became independent in 1990 from South Africa which colonised it then.
It is clear you can read to comprehend. You are not a South African and you have no idea of that country history. I will still refer you to do your research before trying to be act smart with silly logic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:47am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: That is not an excuse. There a many Nigerians educated in that country who are far better and intelligent than you can ever be. Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are/were products of Nigerian education system.

Are you claiming to be a Nigerian? Are you serious? It is clear the reason why you don't have good information about SA and its history. Poor education (as in orientation not as in academic)is your very problem here,dude. It is very palpable you refused to get educated with your ignorant approach. Google is your friend, dude.

You are indeed suffering from a dementia. Just google as to when SA became independent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 1:54am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: It is clear you can read to comprehend. You are not a South African and you have no idea of that country history. I will still refer you to do your research before trying to be act smart with silly logic.

Hello!! I am a 4th level international relations student and have studied history of many African countries particularly that of SA. So what is your argument about? You must go to school and stop googling because that will only make you lazy to think. I will tell you the history of SA without even googling.

Moreover, Wole Sonyika is a master of his own area of expertise (literature) and not in politics or diplomacy.

Here under just look when SA became the republic, meaning independent from colonial power of Britain and consequently decided to withdraw from commonwealth nations.
http://www.sahistory.org.za/world-and-african-history/africa-colonialism-arts-protest-independence
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:39am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Are you still talking 'bout those soldiers who were decimated by child rebels in CAR? I can not seem to see your argument from this your WWI angle.
that shows you don't under stand decimated. 14 SA solders died. Not 24

And once proof that the majoraty wher child solders. Since most reports put them at the minorty.

Typical nigerian. Distoted infomastion or give misinfomastion. Next you going to out right lie.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:45am On May 12, 2013
all4naija: WWII? Where were the Germans fought? State categorically the weapons used and how your country got involved. That is a small topic for you to write your thesis on . What about the Ethiopian war?

Nambia was captured from germany in WW1 not ww2.

In ww2 we foght italyians in east africa, italians and germans in in north africa and germins in italy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:49am On May 12, 2013

Again with this white black thing.

For how many years was nigeria a milltary dictatship where no one had the vote. I mean nigerians and other africans go on about whites in SA more than south africans.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Mbuisi(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2013
Here is the proof that SA fought the Germans and defeated them

South African rule and the struggle for independence

South Africa occupied the colony in 1915 after defeating the German force during World War I and administered it as a League of Nations mandate territory from 1919. Although the South African government desired to incorporate 'South-West Africa' into its territory, it never officially did so, although it was administered as the de facto 'fifth province', with the white minority having representation in the whites-only Parliament of South Africa, as well as electing their own local administration the SWA Legislative Assembly. The South African government also appointed the SWA administrator, who had extensive powers

For further reading
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.