Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4477515 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine:
Ok I will log into this forum in 2040 when you finally develop a powerful jet engine and jet aircraft from reverse engineering. I will congratulate you for copying technology from 1970.

sorry i wont reply your post if it does not add value to the mind of the reading public. every minute of my time counts, i dont know about yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine:

Ok I will log into this forum in 2040 when you finally develop a powerful jet engine and jet aircraft from reverse engineering. I will congratulate you for copying technology from 1970.

grin grin grin grin

Only thing reverse engineered here is Naai-geria itself. Still trying to locate the screws to reassemble the thing back.

The talk about building jet engines is the usual threats that we've been listening to for more than half a century.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm still much interested in seeing a simulation where Nigeria is the aggressor on SA.
@augaugust.I tried to imagine if SA were to start a naval blockade and Egyptian Airforce begin air strikes on Nigerian territory at the same time.would we still survive.and pull few stunts to take them out.what are the chances of survival for Nigeria.what retaliatory methods would be employed?just thinking sha.
If the US were to invade our waters with their SUBS and the best of their armoury.How would Nigerian Defence Force reclaim its dignity?

i woke up with this your request in mind today, about a nigerian navy attack on south african waters, nigeria becoming the aggressor. wow ! it will be interesting. there is something shocking i discovered about the 2 new nigerian navy stealth warships arriving next year.

can i post a simulation for it this week ? if we think about unrealistic south africans, we will not be able to see reality too. the TYPE 056 new warship of Nigeria is a threat to all other african navies including the powerful Egypt and Algeria.

this new nigerian warship is almost ready in the chinese ship construction yard, we should use it in war simulation

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/09/type-056-jpeg.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

the whole world copies each other, only a fool will try to re-invent the wheel/tyre.

south african R4 rifles are a clear copy of Russian AK-47 rifle.
south african MRAPS army vehicles designs look like exactly like American Hummer 4x4 jeep and British Landrovers.

R4 and AK-47? Huh? This fool needs to go to sleep.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine:

This fool needs to go to sleep.

grin He's been asleep through 348 pages. He must wake up, in fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Clear copy even? They might have elements in common, but clear copy? Goodness me. Unlike the Chinese who came to Denel to ask to buy just ONE Rooivalk helicopter a few years ago. We told them to F-off because it was clear they were going to copy paste.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine: R4 and AK-47? Huh? This fool needs to go to sleep.

yes south africa copied russia's rifle

south african R4 rifle

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/VektorR4.jpg.PNG/370px-VektorR4.jpg.PNG[/img]

Russian AK-47 rifle

[img]http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/assault/as01/ak47_1.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

south african R4 rifle

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/VektorR4.jpg.PNG/370px-VektorR4.jpg.PNG[/img]

Russian AK-47 rifle

So, let's see:

Because both these rifles have a nozzle and a trigger, they've gotta be the same. Influence, yes. Copied, no.

Ok. I'm firing you from your place of employment as a researcher - this being my favour to your colleagues grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2013

nigeria is building in lagos next year 2014, 70% of this modern stealth guided missile frigate below and that is more difficult than copying an F-7 jet for a nigerian version.

next year 2014, nigeria becomes the first country in all africa to build 70% of a modern stealth guided missile multi-purpose warship in Lagos dockyard. confirmed world news since last year.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

So, let's see:

Because both these rifles have a nozzle and a trigger, they've gotta be the same. Influence, yes.
Copied, no.

Ok. I'm firing you from your place of employment as a researcher - this being my favour to your colleagues grin grin

with this confession, y.ou just shot y.ourself in the mouth grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

with this confession, y.ou just shot y.ourself in the mouth grin

Dude, you've been fired.

Looks like you aren't much of a researcher. grin

Do you even know what the difference is between a copy and a derivative?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB: Do you even know what the difference is between a copy and a derivative?

stealing is stealing dont be too criminaly minded to twist the language like a jail bird serial burgler.

south african R4 rifle is a clear copy of Russian AK-47 made without copyrights granted. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust: .

nigeria is building in lagos next year 2014, 70% of this modern stealth guided missile frigate below and that is more difficult than copying an F-7 jet for a nigerian version.

You just keep disappointing people really. Many many countries have the ability to build ships, but don't have the ability to develop jet engines. You clearly don't have any engineering background at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

stealing is stealing dont be too criminaly minded to twist the language like a jail bird serial burgler.

You whole argument has degenerated now. Clearly you're out of your depth.

So, let's see. If I decide to build the wheels of my BMW around the Mercedes concept, then the Merc and Beamer are the same car undecided?

Hmmm okaaay!

Your credibility as a researcher has been shot, now. Assuming you still had it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine:

You just keep disappointing people really. Many many countries have the ability to build ships, but don't have the ability to develop jet engines. You clearly don't have any engineering background at all.

...because you are not intelligent enough to know that F-7 jet engine is very simple reverse engineering product.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

...because you are not intelligent enough to know that F-7 jet engine is very simple re-verse engineering product.

Chinese copy!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine: Many many countries have the ability to build ships.

so why are many countries buying instead of building ships locally ? you dont think clearly, do you ? NO grin

next year 2014, nigeria becomes the first country in all africa to build 70% of a modern stealth guided missile multi-purpose warship in Lagos dockyard.

with all these said, i close for today. better luck next time, south africans shot themselves in the mouth as usual grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

next year 2014, nigeria becomes the first country in all africa to build 70% of a modern stealth guided missile multi-purpose warship in Lagos dockyard.

grin

Threats to be brilliant!

Agau - you aren't a researcher. Noways. When basics allude you like this...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

so why are many countries buying instead of building ships locally ? you dont think clearly, do you ? NO grin

next year 2014, nigeria becomes the first country in all africa to build 70% of a modern stealth guided missile multi-purpose warship.

with all these said, i close for today. better luck next time, south african shot themselves in the mouth as usual grin

Have you heard of economies of scale? Just because you can do it, it is still too expensive to make it locally (unless you had no choice to do so). Otherwise every country would be making their own products and there would be little trade. So you only manufacture products that you can produce cheaper than your competition and buy the rest.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

the whole world copies each other, only a fool will try to re-invent the wheel/tyre.

south african MRAPS army vehicles designs look like exactly like American Hummer 4x4 jeep and British Landrovers.
Brodaman these SAns do know anything, now lets leave the AK47 and see and identify the difference between the R4 and FN-FNC: Click here: www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Auto-Rifles/FN_FNC.htm

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by smokie(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

If the MRAPS is a copy of the Humvee (I think that's what you meant) or the Land Rover, how come the US Marines bought a whole bunch of them for deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

south african R4 rifle

Russian AK-47 rifle

A LITTLE EYE-OPENER FOR SOUTHAFRICANS: Compare The R4 with The FN-FNC rifle here: www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Auto-Rifles/FN_FNC.htm
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Donian007: A LITTLE EYE-OPENER FOR SOUTHAFRICANS: Compare The R4 with The FN-FNC rifle here: www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Auto-Rifles/FN_FNC.htm

Er, what's the point of this? Are you also going to dazzle us with the copy vs variation confusion à la your so-called researcher and his Chinese copy jets?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
smokie:

If the MRAPS is a copy of the Humvee (I think that's what you meant) or the Land Rover, how come the US Marines bought a whole bunch of them for deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Well, apparently, he believes that because they both have wheels and engines, they're copies of each other

Mr "reseacher" grin

The mind boggles...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Donian007: Brodaman these SAns do know anything, now lets leave the AK47 and see and identify the difference between the R4 and FN-FNC: Click here: www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Auto-Rifles/FN_FNC.htm

Are we going to perhaps discover the point of the post in this lifetime?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

i woke up with this your request in mind today, about a nigerian navy attack on south african waters, nigeria becoming the aggressor. wow ! it will be interesting. there is something shocking i discovered about the 2 new nigerian navy stealth warships arriving next year.

can i post a simulation for it this week ? if we think about unrealistic south africans, we will not be able to see reality too. the TYPE 056 new warship of Nigeria is a threat to all other african navies including the powerful Egypt and Algeria.

this new nigerian warship is almost ready in the chinese ship construction yard, we should use it in war simulation

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/09/type-056-jpeg.jpg[/img]
let's make use of what we have on ground now.let's say the invasion of SA waters is tomao.we should see how our system can fight back.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: let's make use of what we have on ground now.let's say the invasion of SA waters is tomao.we should see how our system can fight back.

What's with this toy soldier obsession nonsens*e ? grin

Now that reality hasn't turned out so great, you people want to live in simulation gameland?

Anything but real work in Naai-geria, I guess cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

What's with this toy soldier obsession nonsens*e ? grin

Now that reality hasn't turned out so great, you people want to live in simulation gameland?

Anything but real work in Naai-geria, I guess cheesy
did some kwazulu natal witches donate your brain to some demon.cause you sure don't seem to have one functioning right now.
The accuracy from any simulation here will almost not tally with reality but at least it gives a valid impression of what can be obtained from the outcome of any such war.at least from the simulation you can give a scorecard to both armies.
@CraigB.u need to leave the stables where you work in Guateng cause those shyte are intoxicating ur brainless head,that's why u spark like neutral meeting positive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
The accuracy from any simulation here will almost not tally with reality but at least it gives a valid impression of what can be obtained from the outcome of any such war.at least from .

Ja right. Naai-gerian desperation at its best. One post ago, you pleaded "let's use what we know".

A few pages ago your fake researcher quipped "Oh, we are secretive in Naai-geria. We only get newspaper briefs".

Now, you want to talk about accuracy and "valid impressions"? Pull the other one dude.

You can't run to play with toy soldiers. You're stuck with reality. And the reality is that Lagos is Pretoria's baby boy. You should listen when we tell you how to get to the top because we are there.

You on the other hand, do not have such experience. Only aspirations. Which aspirations are the reason why we get so much attention from you.

Listen to us. We showed you how to shop. Now we will show you how to work and to avoid shortcuts. kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 12:26am On Jun 18, 2013
REVELATION! THE "R4, R5 AND R6 RIFLE"(SOUTH AFRICA) IS A DIRECT MODIFIED "IMI GALIL" RIFLE(ISRAEL). SOURCE: WORLD GUNS: ......The slightly modified Galil rifle is manufactured by the South African Vektor Company, a division of the DENEL. Those models include the R-4(Galil AR), R-5(Galil SAR), R-6(Galil MAR) assault rifles, and are used by the South African Military. Weblink: www.world.guns.ru/assault/isr/galil-e.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.