Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4477582 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria that is about to overtake southafrica like a behemoth.
Don't worry,it took china more than 30years to get to where they are.
We are just 53 years old and just started making serious progress only recently.
It's only a matter of time.
Just like china's emergence,it will be a wonder throughout the world.

Unfortunately, Nigerias economy will have to be as three times bigger than SA to be where we are. That's a reality, your population is very BEEEEG. By the way, have you now come to the realisation that many countries are making a breakthrough in discovering oil in their countries. Nigerias biggest oil importer (India) has discovered millions and million barrels of oil, which is the biggest worry for Nigeria's economic success. The US has also decreased her import of Nigeria's oil which is why the economic growth of Nigeria is expected to slide below 7% next year and further plunge down with time. In 2011 South Africa also made discoveries of 15 million barrels of oil which prompted EXXON to sign a deal with SA government last year to further explore the waters of South Africa http://www.marketwatch.com/m/story/824f7677-ed4b-4b18-9d7a-22d5cbb2fa63.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/52217/2013/04/17/nigerias_2014_growth_decline_imf.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Teach that to yourself! I write words and know their meanings! You CraigB by my command now joins your SA club of urban legends on Nairaland! You think your ideas and persons exist as facts of life? Try again! Boston College? Humour me some more! By current ratings is that not one of SA best colleges? I guess most of SA's "best" brains are full of Boston crap!! SELEKA boy fighters should be your teachers!!

I am laughing in Fanakalo (that's the SA language you should understand) since you all are Boston College trained miners. I leave you in the hands of your gun totting SAPS.

I can see that South Africa groomed you a lot my boy. What is it that you find so interesting about South Africa. Why can't you just pack and go back to Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mahleeq(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2013
grin
CraigB:

What's funny to me is how those who always claim to be intelligent have no results with which to back up the claim. Those who actually do not feel the need to claim they are intelligent actually do have results. shocked

The phenomenon is all over the world. Verbal claims to intelligence are usually backed up by nothing. And the best example is Naai-geria. The claim is big. The claim is bold. However behind the claim lies ...well, Naai-geria, a land where there isn't a single sign of intelligence. So what happens? Shout even louder and attack the real and visible centre of intelligence.

Once again, those whose work precedes them (i.e. South Africa) sleep easy. And those whose mouth precedes them (i.e. Naai-geria) are cursed into a life of shouting loud everyday, because if they stop, well...the reality of Lagos becomes far too loud. So what do they do? They run around as "intelligent" refugees all over the world.

Much easier living in a tall tale of "achievement". Actually making it happen - Well, that's a whole different kettle of fish kiss

This soutee half-caste dey make me laugh o!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mahleeq(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

In other words, South Africa remains the team to beat. Thank you. I've been saying.

But wait...

Mohahahahaha!

Just like you've been "about to become a giant" for 60 years? Mohahahaha!

Anyway, you should be ashamed of yourself for even making such a statement. To be healthy, your economy needs to be four times that of South Africa.

But you're still threatening the world - saying you'll come out the starting blocks. Saying you'll do something great: you'll overtake South Africa. Just we wait and see, you say. You will be a giant! grin grin

You shouldn't even be talking to South Africa, given what you've been blessed with. You have the oil. You have the population. So from where I am sitting, the problem is the people. The same people that claim to be intelligent. They have it all, but they have nothing. undecided

How long will Naai-geria threaten the world with possible greatness, which never comes? How long? You've been saying you'll explode into brilliance since van toeka. But nope! Now possibly overtaking SA in possibly 2020, alternatively 2025, alternatively ...and and and is an achievement. Pah! That's no achievement - should it even happen.

Okwonkwo - Things fall apart here. Mentally and otherwise.

Oh by the way, you are not "just" 53 years old. You are a whooping 53 years old, minimum. That's old. Naai-gerians like saying they are young when they are old. Like that Nigerian who was trying to get into England illegally. He said he was 15 when he was clearly 35 grin

Your nation is old. An old nation with no achievements.

Now you want to talk yourselves into history books, instead of working your way into them. We see you.

Just go back to talking about South Africa; and give us some more airtime in Naai-geria. Brand South Africa all over Naai-raland. Love it. kiss
grin
CraigB:

In other words, South Africa remains the team to beat. Thank you. I've been saying.

But wait...

Mohahahahaha!

Just like you've been "about to become a giant" for 60 years? Mohahahaha!

Anyway, you should be ashamed of yourself for even making such a statement. To be healthy, your economy needs to be four times that of South Africa.

But you're still threatening the world - saying you'll come out the starting blocks. Saying you'll do something great: you'll overtake South Africa. Just we wait and see, you say. You will be a giant! grin grin

You shouldn't even be talking to South Africa, given what you've been blessed with. You have the oil. You have the population. So from where I am sitting, the problem is the people. The same people that claim to be intelligent. They have it all, but they have nothing. undecided

How long will Naai-geria threaten the world with possible greatness, which never comes? How long? You've been saying you'll explode into brilliance since van toeka. But nope! Now possibly overtaking SA in possibly 2020, alternatively 2025, alternatively ...and and and is an achievement. Pah! That's no achievement - should it even happen.

Okwonkwo - Things fall apart here. Mentally and otherwise.

Oh by the way, you are not "just" 53 years old. You are a whooping 53 years old, minimum. That's old. Naai-gerians like saying they are young when they are old. Like that Nigerian who was trying to get into England illegally. He said he was 15 when he was clearly 35 grin

Your nation is old. An old nation with no achievements.

Now you want to talk yourselves into history books, instead of working your way into them. We see you.

Just go back to talking about South Africa; and give us some more airtime in Naai-geria. Brand South Africa all over Naai-raland. Love it. kiss

Since independence NAIJA has not been stagnant mind you. Britico no fit tell me na wetin em leave for naija still dey o!
Na whitee dey help soutee o! Na wetin dem leave for them dem still dey chop o!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

What's funny to me is how those who always claim to be intelligent have no results with which to back up the claim. Those who actually do not feel the need to claim they are intelligent actually do have results. shocked

The phenomenon is all over the world. Verbal claims to intelligence are usually backed up by nothing. And the best example is Naai-geria. The claim is big. The claim is bold. However behind the claim lies ...well, Naai-geria, a land where there isn't a single sign of intelligence. So what happens? Shout even louder and attack the real and visible centre of intelligence.

Once again, those whose work precedes them (i.e. South Africa) sleep easy. And those whose mouth precedes them (i.e. Naai-geria) are cursed into a life of shouting loud everyday, because if they stop, well...the reality of Lagos becomes far too loud. So what do they do? They run around as "intelligent" refugees all over the world.

Much easier living in a tall tale of "achievement". Actually making it happen - Well, that's a whole different kettle of fish kiss

Laughing at your delusions! You make your myopic comments yet have no primary links or proof to back up your dreams? Well, you shouldn't be on Nigeria's Nairaland commenting stupidly out of your rear-end if really you are "sleeping easy"! South Africa has acute paranoia and chronic headaches that no Panado can cure whenever Nigeria is mentioned for her steady growth and military achievements. Clearly your pointless negativity and hatred tastes much more bitter than bile. Well ... Just keep sleeping uneasy in your state of grand delusion.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Msauza:

I can see that South Africa groomed you a lot my boy. What is it that you find so interesting about South Africa. Why can't you just pack and go back to Nigeria?

South Africa groomed who? Your mindless half baked population? You don't know me, neither do you know my academic or professional background. Clearly I startle you all with my knowledge and familiarity with your South African lot. A country that has failed to groom "anything" good out of most of its population ... seeking to claim glory for me ... Born and bred Nigerian with a smart brain and sharp intellect. Try elsewhere please my boy! Read my comments made while you were doing your rounds in the Shebeen and you could get some idea what I am about. CAR humiliation is one recent interesting thing about your SA. Pack and go where from where? Xenophobic idiots think it all begins and ends on the backsides of Kayelitsha or KwaMashu? Just keep fooling your mind and body!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2013
Msauza:

Unfortunately, Nigerias economy will have to be as three times bigger than SA to be where we are. That's a reality, your population is very BEEEEG. By the way, have you now come to the realisation that many countries are making a breakthrough in discovering oil in their countries. Nigerias biggest oil importer (India) has discovered millions and million barrels of oil, which is the biggest worry for Nigeria's economic success. The US has also decreased her import of Nigeria's oil which is why the economic growth of Nigeria is expected to slide below 7% next year and further plunge down with time. In 2011 South Africa also made discoveries of 15 million barrels of oil which prompted EXXON to sign a deal with SA government last year to further explore the waters of South Africa http://www.marketwatch.com/m/story/824f7677-ed4b-4b18-9d7a-22d5cbb2fa63.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/52217/2013/04/17/nigerias_2014_growth_decline_imf.html

Not with your Malema mentality. You are destroying and retrogressing faster than you are building.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I hereby move to second this motion.Fully endorsed.

No need to ban him. You just need to shove the truth back in his face. There's nothing that hurts a low-intellect South African than taking him on a walk down his failed memory lane. A lot of what the young man is recycling has been dealt with in fact and with proof. Talk the military talk and leave out all the noisy soundbytes CraigB. Emptiness in your head may disgrace your attempt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

Never mind that. We were told that Naai-geria is "strongroom" secretive. But what's this? Documents leaked to the media? Contractors speaking to the media? shocked In Naai-geria? Secretive Abuja?

Please say it isn't so...

That's the way to do it. Let curiosity KILL our South African cats! Spend time finding out details while we keep building on our modest military arsenal. Documents? Keep searching while SELEKA continues to give you the hiding on your flat behinds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

Weeeeaaak!

There could be 1000 of those a day, the fact still remains. Naai-gerians think talking is the best way to get things done grin

60 years of talking. Claims of intelligence. Threats of brilliance. Threads and threads of claims.

Results? Nada...! Evidence of greatness? Nada...! Gianthood? Nada...!

So post some more links, will you. Let's see if the above will change as a result.

When you fail to make any cohesive debates to counter layed out military facts you dig into the same old trick books that your ancestors here on Nairaland have used woefully. Try something else. You know your masters.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

Once again, truth hurts. grin

This "racist" has spoken no lie.

You want to silence people because they see you for what you are now? Ag tog.

You made the statements. Don't make it my indaba if you can't support them.

Before I forget, how do "intelligent" people come up with a 300 000 km distance for their orbiting thingy-mabobs? undecided

See that's what happens when you replace "work" with "talk". You lose grasp of things as simple as distance. Talking does that. wink

"Racist" that, will you.
look at this stable cleaner oh.u are feeling fly abi,because ur fellow south african retardeens are dashing you like.
My dear. Nigeria is many things to wonder,it may sound unreasonable how the spy balloons got to be in space.at least NA didn't borrow Harry Potterrs broom stick to place it there.there are many things far from our eyes,we can only ask how,but whose gonna answer.
If you guys really have a problem with any of nigeria's surveillance satelites and spy balloon.do urselve a favour.go to DHQ in abuja and ask them.stop bothering us with ur doubting thomasness.
Make all of u na park one side.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

"Urban legend" is clearly not one of those words, the meanings of which you know. Methinks you heard some radio announcer use the words in Johannesburg and you decided "Aha! I will show them I was abroad! I shall call everyone I meet an urban legend." grin

Perhaps it's understandable you'd do that. Naai-geria's march towards proper urbanisation has been a legend passed down from generation to generation for decades.

Even now, the urban legend of Naai-geria's finally seeing the light is still going strong. There will be some city built on water by the Chinese. And then there will be a day in 2020 when Naai-gerians will wake up and click the switch and well, there will be light. And there will be a day when ...and ... and...

On and on goes the legend, for days, for months, for years, for decades, for centuries and no doubt, for millennia. I'm sure we will move to the planet of Zoss, come back to visit and the urban legend will still be raging on in Lagos.

"There will be a day when we will be the giants of Africa (as in really this time). A day in 2020, possibly, 2030, possibly, 2090.Possibly. There will be a day nonetheless. A day when...when...and...and...and...One day is one day oooo! kiss

You are such an amusing fellow. Insults don't cause any harm on me. As long as you have no intelligent debate to make here on Nairaland, by all means keep showing us your very low life nature. It's a proudly South African way of life. Emptiness in the head can never be a match for basic intelligence. SELEKA is your teacher!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB: Could I please have evidence of intelligent life in Naai-geria, as spotted by your satellites, perhaps? Anything? Anyone? grin

And please, I beseech you: do not say Nollywood or Big Brother Africa or whatever it is you were thinking. I mean real evidence of intelligent life.

We know better ... You want the evidence, I'm sure you are "intelligent enough" to do a field research. At least Google is your friend. Like I said sometime ago ... A person is a product of his mind's source of nutrition ... that you thrive so much on negativity in the face of bold positive facts gives away your inclination for cheap mischief. I wonder how or why you stayed out of sight when your ancestors before you tried and failed woefully on Nairaland to pull the same lame stunt that you are trying out now. And I wonder why you are not in CAR? Your mates are there waiting for our arrival.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

"Urban legend" is clearly not one of those words, the meanings of which you know. Methinks you heard some radio announcer use the words in Johannesburg and you decided "Aha! I will show them I was abroad! I shall call everyone I meet an urban legend." grin

Perhaps it's understandable you'd do that. Naai-geria's march towards proper urbanisation has been a legend passed down from generation to generation for decades.

Even now, the urban legend of Naai-geria's finally seeing the light is still going strong. There will be some city built on water by the Chinese. And then there will be a day in 2020 when Naai-gerians will wake up and click the switch and well, there will be light. And there will be a day when ...and ... and...

On and on goes the legend, for days, for months, for years, for decades, for centuries and no doubt, for millennia. I'm sure we will move to the planet of Zoss, come back to visit and the urban legend will still be raging on in Lagos.

"There will be a day when we will be the giants of Africa (as in really this time). A day in 2020, possibly, 2030, possibly, 2090.Possibly. There will be a day nonetheless. A day when...when...and...and...and...One day is one day oooo! kiss

You seem so hurt by my response. A clear indication of your low intellect and capacity to debate the big issues. Keep to the topic of the thread and let's see how long you can last. Don't give us more of your lame sarcasm and insults ... main staple for lack of better knowledge.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB:

How come you conveniently stayed under the radar when the intelligent debates were in full swing? It's so obvious ... When the cat goes off for a short holiday, the mouse comes out to flex.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Laughing at your delusions! You make your myopic comments yet have no primary links or proof to back up your dreams? Well, you shouldn't be on Nigeria's Nairaland commenting stupidly out of your rear-end if really you are "sleeping easy"! South Africa has acute paranoia and chronic headaches that no Panado can cure whenever Nigeria is mentioned for her steady growth and military achievements. Clearly your pointless negativity and hatred tastes much more bitter than bile. Well ... Just keep sleeping uneasy in your state of grand delusion.

Lol!! You have such a strong SA influence. Do you even know the South Africas favourite headache tablet "Panado"? Unbelievable!! Where in SA do you live?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

South Africa groomed who? Your mindless half baked population? You don't know me, neither do you know my academic or professional background. Clearly I startle you all with my knowledge and familiarity with your South African lot. A country that has failed to groom "anything" good out of most of its population ... seeking to claim glory for me ... Born and bred Nigerian with a smart brain and sharp intellect. Try elsewhere please my boy! Read my comments made while you were doing your rounds in the Shebeen and you could get some idea what I am about. CAR humiliation is one recent interesting thing about your SA. Pack and go where from where? Xenophobic idiots think it all begins and ends on the backsides of Kayelitsha or KwaMashu? Just keep fooling your mind and body!

This appals me, because your knowledge cannot extend to other countries. The same cannot be said about Zambia, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, etc. Can you briefly tell us what do you know about the afore-mentioned countries?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
BEEEEEEEG satellites but no infrastructure and no electricity. Its funny hey!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine: So Nigeria purchases spy balloons from Israel. Then a few months later are telling the world how they have developed new spy balloons. Haha....someone is lying somewhere. Or someone needs to be fired if they bought technology from Israel that was also available in Nigeria. Notice also how the link claims Nigeria uses Israeli spy satellites. Hmmm...interesting.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/06/fct-spend-n295-million-spy-balloon/

it be like say you no go school o ! your weblink source quotes a spy balloon that civilian minister of abuja wants to import from israel for civilian use, the source and story posted weeks ago is totally different....it is nigerian army develops a military spy balloon for military combat use and upgraded beyond normal world level of perfomance, altitude and range :

"The Nigeria Army said it has developed intelligent devices that will tackle the Boko Haram insurgency. According to Major General Tijani, the technology has been upgraded and has a 84 kilometer launch into space."

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/133308-nigerian-army-announces-hi-tech-device-to-tackle-boko-haram.html

i am not surprised you south africans can confuse a military built military use military announced military grade spy balloon, already in service, with a civilian use civilian grade civilian announced not even yet imported spy balloon....because in south africa a civilian satellite for DSTV movie Tv entertainment is your own 'official military spy satellite' grin grin

when south african military looks inside their own spy satellite, the image they see is James Bond, Rambo, schwarzenegger movies

images from south african military DSTV spy satellite below

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Msauza:

This appals me, because your knowledge cannot extend to other countries. The same cannot be said about Zambia, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, etc. Can you briefly tell us what do you know about the afore-mentioned countries?

Talk for yourself! I am happy you are challenged royally by a Nigerian's smart knowledge of your very own backyard? My knowledge extends far and near. It extends far beyond your weak mind's imagination. I can tell you so much about Zambia, Egypt, Equitorial Guinea just that all will sound strange because you have no knowledge of these countries that you only heard over Ukhozi FM. The world is such a small village, hence I am able to rove around your neighbourhoods without the need to walk on your streets.

I am sorry, it is not my place to teach you what you ought to have learnt in your primary school Geography classes. My advice, to you MsauZA ... mngani wam ... breakout of your limitations and confinement in that Shebeen and go see the world while filling up your emptiness with useful knowledge or more alchohol. Google is cheaper than the travel fares you are unable to pay for trips out of your South Africa. The choice is yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

South Africa groomed who? Your mindless half baked population? You don't know me, neither do you know my academic or professional background. Clearly I startle you all with my knowledge and familiarity with your South African lot. A country that has failed to groom "anything" good out of most of its population ... seeking to claim glory for me ... Born and bred Nigerian with a smart brain and sharp intellect. Try elsewhere please my boy! Read my comments made while you were doing your rounds in the Shebeen and you could get some idea what I am about. CAR humiliation is one recent interesting thing about your SA. [b]Pack and go where from where? Xenophobic idiots think it all begins and ends on the backsides of Kayelitsha or KwaMashu? [/b]Just keep fooling your mind and body!

the south africans get rattled and tremble when their wet/stained national nappies/pampers/diapers get hanged in the open by a nigerian with insider information grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
Msauza:

Lol!! You have such a strong SA influence. Do you even know the South Africas favourite headache tablet "Panado"? Unbelievable!! Where in SA do you live?

Strong SA influence? I hope you can explain what that means. In the world of mil-intel ... no topic or point is beyond study.

In South Africa it is Panado ... elsewhere it's Panadol. Small details ... little bits of intel is what wins wars for smart militaries. Keep showing up on Nairaland with your ignorance. Definitely unbelievable ... I know where all your fat cats wine and dine!! I can track them from away in Nairaland -- as I don't necessarily have to live in SA.

Such strong SA influence? Tell the Isrealis, the Chinese, the Americans, and Russians about the strong influence they have on themselves only if this makes any sense to you! But Mr. MsauZA, if your Panado doesn't work for this your Nairaland headache, why not try GrandPa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

the south africans get rattled and tremble when their wet/stained national nappies/pampers/diapers get hanged in the open by a nigerian with insider information grin

My brother abeg help see their ignorance o! Dem no sabi nothing!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by LBT: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
mchidi: Dude you said we use rusty taped ak47 but with our rusty ak47 we brought peace to liberia,ivory coast can sa or Egypt and egypt is always getting their ass wiped by isreal and fucking arab brothers
the tape are not on the AK47 they are used to tape 2 to 3 magazines together for quick use during combat; a rusty AK47 of 60years works better than american or western rifles the only problem is accuracy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Msauza: BEEEEEEEG satellites but no infrastructure and no electricity. Its funny hey!!!

More delusions! Yes BIG satelites for our military efforts, but wrong call ... electricity and infrastructure do exist in Nigeria with huge capacity expansion programmes and projects in progress to match Nigeria's growing socio-economic needs. However electricity and infrastructure issues are not central to this military focused debates.

Sorry boy ... another pathetic attempt to derail the thread?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
agaugust:

it be like say you no go school o ! your weblink source quotes a spy balloon that civilian minister of abuja wants to import from israel for civilian use, the source and story posted weeks ago is totally different....it is nigerian army develops a military spy balloon for military combat use and upgraded beyond normal world level of perfomance, altitude and range :

Ah ok. Innocent mistake on my part. So this quote from that article is also me being an idiot....

"Terms of the contract indicated that the final execution of the order is subject to the approval of the Ministry of Defence."

I wonder why your minister of defence is getting involved in a civilian project. Hmmmm. So to some things up, Nigeria has civilian spy balloons, military spy balloons at 84km and also military spy balloons at 300 000km (near the moon). Hahahahaha....okay then grin.

And then the claim that Nigeria is using Israeli spy satellites. I should also ignore that too right? Ok cool, no problem :-)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
CraigB: Could I please have evidence of intelligent life in Naai-geria, as spotted by your satellites, perhaps? Anything? Anyone? grin

And please, I beseech you: do not say Nollywood or Big Brother Africa or whatever it is you were thinking. I mean real evidence of intelligent life.

I think Nollywood and Big Brother Africa resonantes well deep inside of you. Your DSTv subscription must be locked-in to view those productions eternally! Enjoy them responsibly CraigB.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2013

zaandrew:
Why would we use a satellite to guide our ships, for your info we don't use GPS or any electronic system has our primary guidance system. No navy relies on GPS. do you know you need to get and send a signal to use GPS and that can be tracked. The system can also fail.

how F00LISH and FRAUDULENT is a south africa ? very much....

weapons and equipment that south african military does not have, are declared as "NOT NEEDED or NOT IMPORTANT or THEY CAN FAIL" by @Andrewza and his other south african liars

GPS Navigation and Its Use on Board Ships, year 2009 :

GPS- the Global Positioning System, has revolutionised position fixing at sea. Here is a simple explanation on how the system works and why it is close to indispensible to mariners today.

About GPS & Marine Navigation :

You would have to search hard to find a ship that does not carry a GPS receiver – sometimes more than one- today.
When I first started sailing in the seventies, navigation in the open sea was done in the old-fashioned way; with laborious calculations based on Sextant measurement of the altitudes of planets and stars. The accuracy of these in terms of the ship’s position (Latitude, Longitude) was measured in miles. Then came the SatNav, a satellite navigating system that was soon superseded by the vastly superior GPS Navigation system that you see today. It’s accuracy is measured in metres."

http://www.brighthubengineering.com/seafaring/23017-gps-navigation-and-its-use-on-board-ships/

zaandrew:
Why would we use a satellite to guide our ships, for your info we don't use GPS or any electronic system has our primary guidance system.

south african navy does not use any modern electronic system for guidance of its warships in year 2013 ! they use the year 1970 old fashioned analogue system,
and want to use 4 ships to blockade a massive 300,000 sq km ocean EEZ waters of nigeria 5,000km away from their home base in cape town south africa .

its not hard to know south africa's position on the rankings table of "who has the strongest military in africa"

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
I also forgot to congratulate Nigeria on breaking the world record of the highest launched high altitude balloon. Previous record was 53km from 2002. Before that the record stood unchallenged since the 1970's. Nigeria has completely demolished the competition at a whopping 84km. But one wonders why everyone is completely silent on the matter. I'm sure NASA would love to congratulate them. I'm not even talking about the 300 000km balloon agaugust said you have....that's in a whole other league. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine:

Yho Nigeria is advanced hey, damn. 300 000km? Amazing. Consider that the NASA Hubble Telescope is only a mere 560km away from earth, and that the moon is 380 000 km away from earth. Nigeria is now trully a world leader in space technology.

saengine:

I wonder why your minister of defence is getting involved in a civilian project. Hmmmm. So to some things up, Nigeria has civilian spy balloons, military spy balloons at 84km and also military spy balloons at 300 000km (near the moon). Hahahahaha....okay then grin.

your south african so called better education has always shown a very poor knowledge of basic mathematics, physics, chemistry and geography, how do you guys pass high school exams in south africa ? i have proved you very poor in basic subjects i=on this forum many times, all of you south africans, no exception.

nigerian spy balloon distance 84km is equal to approximately to i sig. fig. 300,000 feet not kilometers !

these rankings of world universities surely focus on quality of their university buildings and not graduates' brains.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine: I also forgot to congratulate Nigeria on breaking the world record of the highest launched high altitude balloon. Previous record was 53km from 2002. Before that the record stood unchallenged since the 1970's. Nigeria has completely demolished the competition at a whopping 84km. But one wonders why everyone is completely silent on the matter. I'm sure NASA would love to congratulate them. I'm not even talking about the 300 000km balloon agaugust said you have....that's in a whole other league. Hahaha.

quote where i said 300,000km. i said 84km is approximately 300,000 feet to 1 sig. fig. how many times did you repeat mathematics class before you finally managed to pass in high school ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
saengine:

"Terms of the contract indicated that the final execution of the order is subject to the approval of the Ministry of Defence." I wonder why your minister of defence is getting involved in a civilian project.

same reason nigerian military has to approve all use of cloned military uniforms for civilian nollywood movie actors.

same reason nigerian police has to approve civilian use of tainted glass on private/commercial vehicles.

same reason nigerian laws are different from south african laws.

same reason nigeria brains are rated higher than south african brains.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.