Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4472688 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
drag_on:
entirely true and untrue is not the same.

Then, show me the part that is partially untrue, please.

Once again:

The argument is that South Africans do not have to bridge and Naai-gerians have to bridge.

Which part of that statement is untrue?

Please.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
last post on this:
Sigh i guess some Africans cant see around a bend.....
SA EXam few to no south African qualifies and they spend year after year trying.
Nigerian Exam: Far more travel to study,qualify and achieve their dreams even though they spend an extra year.
Do you see the apparent illusion of greatness now?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by dragon2(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
BCraig:

Then, show me the part that is partially untrue, please.

Once again:

The argument is that South Africans do not have to bridge and Naai-gerians have to bridge.

Which part of that statement is untrue?

Please.

i never said anything about that my friend,read my very first post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
drag_on: last post on this:
SA EXam few to no south African qualifies and they spend year after year trying.
Nigerian Exam: Far more travel to study,qualify and achieve their dreams even though they spend an extra year.

Just as well that this is your last post on this. You are hapless. You took on an argument that you failed to sustain. Throwing phrases like "not entirely true" around and failing to back them up.

Your "last post" remains irrelevant, just like your whole argument.

The point is that our South African system is trusted. Naai-geria's system is NOT.

___

Regarding your irrelevant point: It's not as if the 98% percent Naai-gerians that fail WAEC don't have to keep going back grin

And then in addition to that, they still have to bridge, because they have been graded by a system the rigour of which is in doubt.

What a waste of my time.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by BCraig: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
drag_on:

i never said anything about that my friend,read my very first post.

Ag, you know what, it doesn't matter if you want to play that game. I'm not going to play along.

It's clear to see who said what.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Msauza:
Do you call Hip-Hop your culture? Shame.
i really think you should try to know the influence of African music (particularly those from west Africa and the congo) on the western world. Try to get this non toxic knowledge pls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2013
drag_on: last post on this:

Everybody can see that your comments are very partial. Why should it be South Africans who fail over and over while Nigerians progress. Those are just assumptions because the UK and SA education system is almost the same, so why would it be difficult for SAfricans to pass?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2013
saengine:

I posted 4 links about amateur rocket launches. So when you come back you'll tell me how i messed up in ALL of them. Not just one. Otherwise you have been embarrased. And when you come back also make a public shameful apology for stating Egypt still produces Swingfire missiles.

apologize for what ? are you okay at all ? i get paid salary for posting here ? you well ? go sit down.

i said there is no record in all those weblinks or wikipedia of when egypt started and stopped production of swingfire missile, they have a factory and made it. thats all we know. you are the one who s.tupidly said egypt stopped producing the missile in 1978 and i had to correct your s.tupidy, you should be the one apologizing to this forum for giving wrong information.

why should egypt produce swingfire missile every day ? is it food ? the egyptian factory produced 1,000 missiles already and you say they should not stop, why ? will they produce one million for world records ? you dumbo grin

you are the one that closes factory for foreign companies weapons producers, from your bedroom in soweto slums by typing on your laptop. grin

you said F-7 jet production stopped in 2008, yet bangladesh air force ordered it in 2011 and it was delivered in 2012-2013, the factory was closed in 2013. you just mislead people here by closing down weaqpons factory of a whole country by remote control from your toilet or bathroom :

<http://www.sipri.org/contents/armstrad/at_data.html>. The SIPRI Arms Transfers Database is continuously updated as new information becomes available.
Source: SIPRI Arms Transfers Database
Information generated: 18 July 2013

Supplier/ Year Year(s) No.
recipient (R) No. Weapon Weapon of order/ of delivered/
or licenser (L) ordered designation description licence deliveries produced Comments

China
R: Bangladesh 4 F-7M Airguard Fighter aircraft (1996) 1999-2000 4 FT-7BG version
16 F-7MG Fighter aircraft (2006) 2006 16 $44-118 m deal; F-7BG version

16 F-7MG Fighter aircraft 2011 2012 4 F-7BGI version; delivery probably 2012-2013

dont tell us that it is second hand F-7 jets or the whole forum will pounce on you with clubs and batons grin

i have trained you how to identify second hand or brand new jets 2 weeks ago, say thank you my boy grin

for egypt, there is no record of when they started and stopped swingfire production, they still have the factory and the tools, thats what i said and the source says nothing different.... or you personally bombed the factory and destroyed the tools and design in egypt ? dumbo grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2013
drag_on:

i guess induced reasoning is a bit hard over there.My post suggest that what you posted is not entirely true because you did not add specific parts that suggest it is next to impossible for your country to get those scores.
since you want me to help think for you rather than reason it out, i am saying that only 3% at most of your country men can qualify to enter a U.K University.It is that percentage that can get those scores

I was just about to put him out of his misery. It simply means that no South Africans dare go to the UK to study because they never ever have achieved a "CCCCC" or "DDDDD" to qualify to study at undergraduate level. That is the implication of the "33%" pass benchmark in their own "educational system" just to deceive themselves and the smart world that they have brains?

I struggled to keep my finger and tongue in check all of last night because I could have put myself in serious "wahala" with senstive material. Drag_On baba ... you do well! Leave this idio.tic dullards to continue in their stupidity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2013
BCraig: Naai-geria: This country has its hands full grin

Fires everywhere!

How oil thieves beat Navy – Chief of Naval Staff

http://roadmapnigeria.com/news/?p=6797

In what apparently has become a source of concern and worry for the Nigerian Navy owing to the nefarious escapades and operations of oil thieves, Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Dele Eze-Oba yesterday acquainted the Senate Committee on Navy on why the Nigerian Navy finds it very difficult to fight oil thieves, saying that unless proper funding is made available to keep its vessels running, the notion of the Navy confronting and getting rid of those engaging in the illegal act of oil theft may very well be a pipe dream.

And what is your point here? You see the word "fight" and your brains get activated to all new lows?

The Navy is not referring to gunfights or battles with oil thieves. The Naval Chief's reference was to the campaign against economic sabotage ... to locate and flush out all illegal hideouts of the theives in the vast creeks of the Niger Delta. Hence the briefing to the Senate to request supplementary funding! Nigeria's Navy is not your SANDF that run from Seleka.

Brainless fellow ... you are?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I was just about to put him out of his misery. It simply means that no South Africans dare go to the UK to study because they never ever have achieved a "CCCCC" or "DDDDD" to qualify to study at undergraduate level. That is the implication of the "33%" pass benchmark in their own "educational system" just to deceive themselves and the smart world that they have brains?

I struggled to keep my finger and tongue in check all of last night because I could have put myself in serious "wahala" with senstive material. Drag_On baba ... you do well! Leave this idio.tic dullards to continue in their stupidity.

Our standard of education is not some cheap education system Nigeria has. That 33% brain capacity will hopefully outperform many Nigerians in their rating system. Chief, just accept that your education is not recognised, no wonder American, South African and UK universities will put you on trial for yet another year irrespective of whether you were the best achiever in Nigeria or not.

I have heard your paper in Mathematics is more about: 1+1=2 and 20÷5=4, shame!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2013
CraigB:

You wish. You are just upset that I'm not wanting to debate rubb*ish. You don't even know what is being debated. i.e. That the Rooivalk is South African regardless of where the engine comes from. You are just looking for attention and you won't get that kind of attention from me.

Your head needs to be pulled out of your rear-end ... you should by now be tired of smelling your own shit! If you'd rather have your views go unscrutinized ... then your time is up on this thread! You see high-level points and your brain turns to cooked vegetables immediately.

You can hold on to your views as a South African that the "rooivalk" brand IP (name, exterior and decorations) is South African, but it is an undeniable fact that the SOUL and POWER of that craft is proudly FRENCH ... the very French that South Africans love to hate.

If I pluck away your heart, you are not your own anymore, you are mine and dead!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2013
drag_on:

Good grief, is deductive reasoning that hard?what i am saying is this;for most South Africans that direct entry is an illusion.Do you understand?Can you interpret this?
http://allafrica.com/stories/201301040398.html

extract:A 20 to 39 percent pass rate was obtained at 485 schools, while 1224 schools had a pass rate of between 40 to 59 percent. If you can't i give up.ill stop derailing the thread here.
If you cant too bad.

Chief, does it pain you that South Africans enjoy the benefits of direct entry in UK universities. Can I put everything simple, it is because our system of education does not differ much from theirs and we have many students of British decent who study in SA. Just like in SA, it is only in the field of Engineering and Medicine where they would normally require straight As or Bs, but does not necessarily mean that the same requirements stands for other faculties such as Arts, Commerce, Theology and Law. Nigerians would still require foundation year in every field of study, got it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2013
drag_on: Nigeria will most definitely be firing liquid fueled rockets(probably cryogenic)not all these solid crap.There is a vast technical difference between solid and liquid fueled rockets,anybody can build solid fueled rockets..
heck here is a post www..com/talk/topic,61033.0.html
If you want to launch rockets into space and not face sanctions,it is specific liquid fuel tech you will be using so it can't be easily weaponised. Nigeria has declared it is for space transport.(although if you have the required guidance to get a rocket into space,it does not take much to make a SLBM.)
pls. copy the whole link and paste in your browser.
Liquid fuelled rockets lol?,remember that's how the Nazi fuelled their V3 rockets.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Msauza:

Our standard of education is not some cheap education system Nigeria has. That 33% brain capacity will HOPEFULLY outperform many Nigerians in their rating system. Chief, just accept that your education is not recognised, no wonder American, South African and UK universities will put you on trial for yet another year irrespective of whether you were the best achiever in Nigeria or not.

I have heard your paper in Mathematics is more about: 1+1=2 and 20÷5=4, shame!!!

You can keep hoping ... that's what you South Africans do best while watching Nigerians shatter and set academic records worldwide time after time! Your matriculants and undergrads are best suited locally for your universities that's because they will never and can never achieve the requirements set by first world educational systems!

Until you make any empirical sense from your statement above you are just another basket case South African without a 33% brain capacity. I have been holding myself back ... my life and person comes first!

Your last line is only laughable! It is a mockery of the standard of education in South Africa that has your quarter-brained students being made to pass by force on a 33% score!! This is a fact that you will never deny or run away from.

I am done with you!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Your head needs to be pulled out of your rear-end ... you should by now be tired of smelling your own shit! If you'd rather have your views go unscrutinized ... then your time is up on this thread! You see high-level points and your brain turns to cooked vegetables immediately.

You can hold on to your views as a South African that the "rooivalk" brand IP (name, exterior and decorations) is South African, but it is an undeniable fact that the SOUL and POWER of that craft is proudly FRENCH ... the very French that South Africans love to hate.

If I pluck away your heart, you are not your own anymore, you are mine and dead!!

What soul and power is proudly french? The canon and missiles mounted on that gunship is the intellectual rights of South Africans. The technology and body of that gunship was built by South Africans. It is only the engine parts which were powered by a french company, so does that make it a french product? I can see that your small Nigerian tikie brain does not let you rest.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt]EGYPT[/size]
Egypt's army is ill disciplined. Israel crashed them in the Yom kippur war,and almost captured Cairo. They should stick to toppling presidents,not fighting wars.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Msauza:

What soul and power is proudly french? The canon and missiles mounted on that gunship is the intellectual rights of South Africans. The technology and body of that gunship was built by South Africans. It is only the engine parts which were powered by a french company, so does that make it a french product? I can see that your small Nigerian tikie brain does not let you rest.
Does he know SA is capable of building the super hind?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2013
BCraig:

So what? It is our OWN South African system that the students are measured against!

Your Naai-gerian system is ignored, no matter how "good" your students think they are.

You are a mockery of common sense.

When you get nicely slapped into a corner with your own material, must you always try to divert our attention from the stu.pid.ity called CraigB? Less than 2% of South Africa's annual matriculants will ever study in the UK because your 33% matriculation passmark is a REAL indication of South Africa's educational standards that you fraudulently show-off!! Try something new.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You can keep hoping ... that's what you South Africans do best while watching Nigerians shatter and set academic records worldwide time after time! Your matriculants and undergrads are best suited locally for your universities that's because they will never and can never achieve the requirements set by first world educational systems!

Until you make any empirical sense from your statement above you are just another basket case South African without a 33% brain capacity. I have been holding myself back ... my life and person comes first!

Your last line is only laughable! It is a mockery of the standard of education in South Africa that has your quarter-brained students being made to pass by force on a 33% score!! This is a fact that you will never deny or run away from.

I am done with you!

For your information, we sit records in our own universities which are equivalent to the international universities that you rant about. There is no any company in the world which can turn down my appointment if I am in possession of qualifications from SA universities. Those are some of the guarantees that you will enjoy from studying in SA universities. By the way do you know that SA has the best Engineers and Doctors than Nigerians tiny brains.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Msauza:

Insults will not change the fact! The truth will always haunt and hunt you! The SOUL and POWER of the rooivalk is the French engine. And without it, the craft is a lame contraption of metal sheets, rotors and ammunition! Question is why do cars, helicopters and ships require engines? Primary school reasoning!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Msauza:

For your information, we sit records in our own universities which are equivalent to the international universities that you rant about. There is no any company in the world which can turn down my appointment if I am in possession of qualifications from SA universities. Those are some of the guarantees that you will enjoy from studying in SA universities. By the way do you know that SA has the best Engineers and Doctors than Nigerians tiny brains.

I leave you to your cranial turmoil! No time for temptations here! grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Egypt's army is ill disciplined. Israel crashed them in the Yom kippur war,and almost captured Cairo. They should stick to toppling presidents,not fighting wars.

The military power of Egypt is diminishing by bits, besides they do not play any major role in assuming that status in Africa. That military power reside within themselves because they do not contribute in bringing peace in Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Insults will not change the fact! The truth will always haunt and hunt you! The SOUL and POWER of the rooivalk is the French engine. And without it, the craft is a lame contraption of metal sheets, rotors and ammunition! Question is why do cars, helicopters and ships require engines? Primary school reasoning!!
Answer this. America's Abrams tank uses a 120mm Rheimental german gun,so Americans are haunted?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:

Ill disciplined by whose assessment? You are a joke!! They have very solid and clear lines of command unlike your weak SANDF. Their disciplined handling of the internal issues in Egypt is one nice way to guage Egyptian soldiers. Funny enough your Isreal/Egypt comparison is a serious one ... and to Egypts credit when you analyse and realise that Isreal's military is top-notch.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I leave you to your cranial turmoil! No time for temptations here! grin grin

You are terminated and just swallow your pride with your tail between your legs and crawl back to that hole you call Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Answer this. America's Abrams tank uses a 120mm Rheimental german gun,so Americans are haunted?

You said Gun? Can the tank drive/move in optimal speed and ruggedness without the gun? YES!! Can the American's up-armour the tank with any other American gun of their choice? YES!!

Therefore the tank is American through and through in SOUL and POWER!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Rooivalk always had its original engine built by South Africans, but the engine was not that powerful to the level they hoped for. So, to save time for yet another tiring project and costs, they had to collaborate with french company which were already specialist of Aerospace to upgrade their engine parts. So what is your argument? Bwahahahahaha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.