Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,557 members, 7,895,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4488274 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Minimum = less than half

Average = half

Maximum= full.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

After how many years, being under the arms of a small country like SA. That could not last you long, because SA's economy is to begin recovering by next year and after the SKA which might again see SA performing better than Nigeria again. Enjoy it while it last.

S.A is not a small country. S.A has a population of 53 million people. your government in the 70's and 80's received great support from the reagan and thatcher administrations.

You should start calculating nigeria's development from 1999. We only began to grow from the year 2004-2005. In the 90's, 80's and 70's, we were riddled with lots of foreign debt, not until our super-star finance minister help broker a deal in 2003 for debt forgiveness.

S.A would never out-perform nigeria, this is the last time. The potential for growth in nigeria since the advent of democracy has been and continues to be unbelievable. The oil and gas sector has seen nigerian firms grow at a rate that is simply un-believable.

Nigerian firms continue to consolidate the firm grip on growth, the likes of Afren, oando, conoil, obat oil extra extra have grown to be on of the world's fastest growing oil companies.

The above alone is for the oil sector.

The growth in manufacturing is also very amazing, from cement to car manufacturing, financial services/ ICT, telecoms, nollywood nd music and agriculture.......... Nigeria has changed and continues to change.

We can't stop.......... It is full steam ahead.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

That is untrue, you claimed 7.8% on average amd tell me how does 7.8% become average of 8.5%? You must do your figures well. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

I want some of that good quality kush you are smoking.

I said the highest growth recorded is 8.5%. I did not say 8.5 was our average growth. Do you understand english at all?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Henry120:

I want some of that good quality kush you are smoking.

I said the highest growth recorded is 8.5%. I did not say 8.5 was our average growth. Do you understand english at all?

You seem to be smoking from the pipe boy. This is what you have wrote below:

Henry 120:

The growth would come down to 6%. Still miles ahead of SA. That's not half. Our current growth is 7.8% on average.

You are indeed drunk from your palm wine.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

You seem to be smoking from the pipe boy. This is what you have wrote below:

[b][/b]The growth would come down to 6%. Still miles ahead of SA. That's not half. Our current growth is 7.8% on average.

You are indeed drunk from your palm wine.

Read carefully................

Current nigerian growth rate is = 7- 7.8%
After rebase in my opinion. = 6%
I also said we have recorded in the past= 8.5 %
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Henry120:

There is nothing that i will carefully have to peruse, because i have already done that. You are still illiterate when it comes to numbers.

Tell us how does 7.8% bbecome an average of 8.5% maximum? That is only possible in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

There is nothing that i will carefully have to peruse, because i have already done that. You are still illiterate when it comes to numbers.

Tell us how does 7.8% bbecome an average of 8.5% maximum? That is only possible in Nigeria.

You are incredibly stu.pid.

**** we have recorded a growth rate of 8.5 % in the past. At no point did I say our average growth rate is 8.5%.

You have a comprehension problem.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Henry120:

You are incredibly stu.pid.

**** we have recorded a growth rate of 8.5 % in the past. At no point did I say our average growth rate is 8.5%.

You have a comprehension problem.

I repeat, you have said your average growth is 7.8% go down to my post to find out the truth which i have quoted from you.

Henry 120:

Henry 120:

The growth would come down to 6%. Still miles ahead of SA. That's not half. Our current growth is 7.8% on average.

Now, tell us how does 7.8% become average of 8.5% maximum?

That which you have written above is the effects of drinking too much of cheap palm wine.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Henry120:

The economic growth of Nigeria is most likely to be less than 2.5% after rebasing.

Here under is confirmed to be reduced by 50% (half) after rebase, but economists are insisting it will be less than 2.5%. That I collected it from the financial news some time ago.

http://theeconomistng..com/2013/03/rebasing-to-reduce-nigerias-gdp-rate-by.html?m=1
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

It seems as if you know little about how satellites work. Satellites need servers (gateways) to funtion optimally, be it of anything, including taking images.

Read the link below to see that your gateways are located in SA, China, Italy and Northern Nigeria.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2007/05/nigeria-nigcomsat-gateway-to-digitalising-africa/

It seems you dont know that a telecoms satellite is very different from earth observation satellites, i said for telecommunications satellites yes, but for earth observation satellites that do photography and imagery of locations, no need for i gateway i guess.

go back and read your own source, the nigerian satellite that is said to and hoped to 'have' (i am not sure it is there) gateway in south africa is NIGCOMSAT telecommunications satellite.

anyway, it means south africa is depending on nigerian satellites too, we are saving you from stone-age backwardness in that area, sorry we dont really need you, the gateway could also be in zimbabwe if nigeria decides to move it, sorry south africa we are just using you tongue

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot: Give SA only 5years it will topple Nigeria for good.
your economy is largely dependent on ur resources... only your informal sector can help you boy.. oh, I forgot, black south Africans are not industrious... #bee thingz. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

It seems you dont know that a telecoms satellite is very different from earth observation satellites, i said for telecommunications satellites yes, but for earth observation satellites that do photography and imagery of locations, no need for i gateway i guess.

go back and read your own source, the nigerian satellite that has gateway in south africa is NIGCOMSAT telecommunications satellite.

anyway, it means south africa is depending on nigerian satellites too, we are saving you from stone-age backwardness in that area, sorry we dont really need you, the gateway could also be in zimbabwe if nigeria decides to move it, sorry south africa we are just using you tongue

Your satellite depend on our servers, which are the only advanced servers in Africa. They were built by NASA in early 1960 and handed over to Centre of Scientific and Industial Research in South Africa. We do not depend on anyone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
scipher: your economy is largely dependent on ur resources... only your informal sector can help you boy.. oh, I forgot, black south Africans are not industrious... #bee thingz. grin

That is untrue, we have many companies which have been established in SA ever since our last rebasing. Currently, SA has over 200 companies whose activities have not been properly recorded in our GDP database ever since our last rebasing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Your satellite depend on our servers, which are the only advanced servers in Africa. They were built by NASA in early 1960 and handed over to Centre of Scientific and Industial Research in South Africa. We do not depend on anyone.

you got it wrong dude, nigerian satellites DONT NEED the south african gateway to work in other regions, that gateway said to likely be in your country has servers that serve your region only, if we shut it down, south africa will go into 'telecommunications black-out' until we switch it on again cheesy

south africa has NO telecoms satellite of her own, you depend on nigeria to keep your country linked to the outside world.

nigeria can throw south africa back to telecoms stone-age if we want, and sure we can listed to some of your military communications in secret by 'spying/bugging' your communications, decoding your military, political, and economic messages as they transmit through nigerian satellite relays...

south africa, nigeria is holdling you by your two egg-shaped balls....we can squeeze it tomorrow....and you will cry out for your mummy cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
The Square Kilometres Array which is underway in SA is to rule the whole world in technology.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

you got it wrong dude, nigerian satellites DONT NEED the south african gateway to work in other regions, that gateway in your country has servers that serve your region only, if we shut it down, south africa will go into 'telecommunications black-out' until we switch it on again cheesy

south africa has NO telecoms satellite of her own, you depend on nigeria to keep your country linked to the outside world.

nigeria can throw south africa back to telecoms stone-age if we want, and sure we can listed to some of your military communications in secret by 'spying/bugging' your communications, decoding your military, political, and economic messages as they transmit through nigerian satellite relays...

south africa, nigeria is holdling you by your two egg-shaped balls....we can squeeze it tomorrow....and you will cry out for your mummy cheesy

You are such a hell of a fool because once we shut down our servers, your satellite will malfunction.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

you got it wrong dude, nigerian satellites DONT NEED the south african gateway to work in other regions, that gateway in your country has servers that serve your region only, if we shut it down, south africa will go into 'telecommunications black-out' until we switch it on again cheesy

We had telecoms long before Nigeria could ever think of launching her first satellite. If you dont know how satellites work rather leave this talk to experts.

Telecoms use cabling and South Africa is the headquaters when it comes to that area as well.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

The place is Hartebeeshoek near Krugerdorp in Gauteng. The one and the only in Africa.

http://www.mediaclubsouthafrica.com/tech/1835-orbcomm-300610

sorry dude, your above sorce article is out-dated 4 years ago year 2010, many things have changed in africa since then

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Unfortunately, such a snail pace procedure will only target high profile members of BH. Do you think that the whole force of insurgents can ever stand trial for all the crimes they have committed? Come on, that will never happen.

how many ANC terrorists ever stood for trial under apartheid south african prosecutors ? how many of them did you ever ever arrest ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

sorry dude, your above sorce article is out-dated 4 years ago year 2010, many things have changed in africa since then

The above is still standing even today. South Africa in 2010 was building a new one and no African country had ever build any ever since, except sub- stations to help communicate with their own satellites.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

SA has three confirmed and fully fuctional satellites orbirting the earth. Believe it or not.

SA has [size=14pt]NO[/size] confirmed and fully fuctional satellites orbirting the earth. Believe it or not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Those are not junks, they are still fully functional to date.

South Africa is leading satellites game in Africa.

http://itweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-32787/

south africa leading the satellite game with this toy..... ? cheesy grin tongue shocked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

how many ANC terrorists ever stood for trial under apartheid south african prosecutors ? how many of them did you ever ever arrest ?

The treason trial which saw Nelson Mandela incacerated for more than 26 years, had over 20 people standing trial. Over 5000 MK members did not stand trial.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

SA has [size=14pt]NO[/size] confirmed and fully fuctional satellites orbirting the earth. Believe it or not.

Why cant you ask our government? Or do you want me to do it for you and prove you wrong.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
PatriotZAR: To: Agaugust

You said,

''One of the engineers who built Gulma drone for nigeria has given you technical specifications/data. If you doubt him and want more details, go and consult the most powerful herbalist/sangoma.''

Later on you said in reply to @FighterPilot,

''I DONT KNOW ANY SOURCE that says nigeria has satellite gateways in south africa, IT MAY JUST BE A STORY SOUTH AFRICANS COOK UP BECAUSE WE HAVE EMBARRASED THEM with the fact that they dont have any satellite.''

@FighterPilot provided for that source. You do the same IF YOU CAN. If you can't then what your 'engineer' said too is just a ''cooked up story that he made up so that we don't consider your Gulma UAV as dog crap that it is!

go back and read my posts on the gateway, i said i dont know if its true or false. south africans have told many lies here that they have 3 satellites in orbit, so your countrymen destroyed their own credibility, why should we trust you guys without proof ?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot: South Africa would like to congratulate Themba Maseko (24), the second South African and the first black South African to head to space.

http://m.news24.com/news24/Technology/News/2nd-South-African-to-head-to-space-20131222

not a south african space craft, your people paid money to american and russian private commercial space travel agencies to give them paid rides to space, anybody in the world who has money can pay cash and go to space for a visit.

Dangote of nigeria can pay his way to space 100 times if he wants.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

After how many years, being under the arms of a small country like SA. That could not last you long, because SA's economy is to begin recovering by next year and after the SKA which might again see SA performing better than Nigeria again. Enjoy it while it last.

south africa a small country ?

saudi arabia's population is about half of south africa's, but saudi economy is about double that of south africa.

south african economy is NOT going to recoevr next year, and NOT anytime soon, because you are trapped in heavy foreign debt of $40 Billion you owe the outside world and you cannot pay, interest is growing and increasing your fat debt.

south african navy cruises around the sea in 3 submarines bought on credit and not yet paid for....another extra $ 1 Billion submarine debt cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
The Sumbandila SAT is still fully operational as at 14 December 2013.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SumbandilaSat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot: Give SA only 5years it will topple Nigeria for good.

if wishes were horses, even a poor begger will ride cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot: The Sumbandila SAT is still fully operational as at 14 December 2013.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SumbandilaSat

hahaha grin

your south african SumbandilaSat is dead since september 2012 over two years ago !

Launch date September 17, 2009,
Orbit life time 3 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SumbandilaSat

Epoch time december means the last time check when your dead junk metal dead satellite was seen floating around useless in space.

you dont know the meaning of Epoch ? you must be a real south african dude cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

You are such a hell of a fool because once we shut down our servers, your satellite will malfunction.

nigeria has several other gateways in nigeria, china, and italy. fact !

shut down your own server, and you would be foolishly cutting your south africa off from global telecommunications you fool !

you probably wont even be able to login to this nairaland thread again on internet...dummy !

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
agaugust:

hahaha grin

your south african SumbandilaSat is dead since september 2012 over two years ago !

Launch date September 17, 2009,
Orbit life time 3 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SumbandilaSat

Epoch time december means the last time check when your dead junk metal dead satellite was seen floating around useless in space.

you dont know the meaning of Epoch ? you must be a real south african dude cheesy

Bwahahahaha, epoch means the period. By 14 December 2013, just last week it was still fully functional. By the way, let me help you with this, it might help you.

http://www.infosatellites.com/sunsat-satellite-tracking-norad-25636.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.