Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,096 members, 7,919,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja (1120 Views)

When It Comes To Marriage...Some Things Never Change / Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by browncocos(f): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
hi all
i have some things i need to give out
mostly my personal items/past season shoes n clothes for kids too
they are in very good condition
theres no 419 here o
if ure in abuja and u dont mind pls reply
thanks all
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by bashdecash(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
why dont you gather all you dont need and take them to your village or send them if you cannot go in the nearest time, at least that's what i do. many people dont so much trust collecting used wears from others.
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by rerute1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2010
Mr , I guess there are little kids around u or are there no kids in abuja? Or u could take dem to some little kids in ur church. Keep up d good work and more grease to ur elbows.
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
browncocos:

hi all
i have some things i need to give out
mostly my personal items/past season shoes n clothes for kids too
they are in very good condition
theres no 419 here o
if ure in abuja and u dont mind pls reply
thanks all
you can bring them to the park behind International Conference Center on Saturday, by 2 pm. Its a montly food and clothes collection where all the orphanages inm ABuja come and people bring food and clothes and it is shared among the orphanages. Hope This is helpful. You can visit the evnts page:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=370794497029
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by browncocos(f): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2010
thanks all for replying

they are mostly used baby thing like bath tub,bottles,sterilizing units and all
i know few ppl in abuja and i dont want to offend anyone by giving them used stuff

aisha2 thanks for that awesome bit of info
i appreciate it
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2010
browncocos:

thanks all for replying

i know few ppl in abuja and i dont want to offend anyone by giving them used stuff

i appreciate it

browncocos:

thanks all for replying

i appreciate it

You are welcome. I hope you will come on Saturday, really look forward to meeting you in person
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by oduz: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
@poster
@aisha

GOD BLESS smiley cool smiley
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by browncocos(f): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
thanks aisha
looking forward to meeting u too
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2010
Thank you so much for your wonderful gifts, a real pleasure meeting you. You really are beautiful in and out.
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by browncocos(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2010
thanks aisha
u r a very beautiful girl to
not what i had in my head grin
am so thankful for your humanitarian efforts
God bless u
we should do it often
i forgot to drop my number
ill spread the world regardless
take care
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2010
You can visit our website www.lsfnigeria.org. we hold the food collection last saturday of every month.
LOL, i can imagine what you had in your head. dont worry i get that all the time, pple hear Aisha and think am some Taliban
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by lannre(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
Do you act like one?

aisha2:

LOL,I can imagine what you had in your head. dont worry i get that all the time, pple hear Aisha and think am some Taliban

Do you act like one
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by browncocos(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2010
@ aisha ure very right
i actually thot ull be covered up
and i dont mean that in a bad way lol

ure realy very stylish n beautiful
thanks for the info
will def check the website
take care
Re: I Have Some Things I Want To Give Out -abuja by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
browncocos:

@ aisha ure very right
i actually thot ull be covered up
and i dont mean that in a bad way lol

ure realy very stylish n beautiful
thanks for the info
will def check the website
take care
LOL Thanks, am totally blushing. My head dey swell, and u are what i want to (and will work hard to look like u) look like after the babies come

(1) (Reply)

Destination Wedding / Her Sister Lost Her Husband's Money / Rivalry Between Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.