Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (54022 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by jonadaft: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by kolnel: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
funny
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by tolexy123: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Even the Iphone camera sef na filter. Poo face undecided
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Ashibelieve: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Smeagol cannot hurt a fly....bro you wicked but somehow Cor...t
Jesse01:
she looks like smeagol in Lord of d rings lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
I like it more when it's natural.

Most of you above criticizing her show us your natural face likes judge den until then keep mute cry

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by 2shure: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
she nor fine
apako
wey don bleach her destiny
she even use am affect femi
sotay himsef don bleach.
90petcent of naija women are ugly
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Awoo88: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
I like who believe in themselves and does not need enhancement to be confident. Look like that will make my penis raise every time

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by kokomilala(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Women and vanities, inseparable duo.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by NotComplaining: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
She needs to put her mask back on, halloween aint over yet!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by hpymoment(f): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesus! Are you this ugly

Don't try this next time plz.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Haters everywhere
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by TheGoddessA(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Lexusgs430: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
I hope he has seen her unfiltered before ? Make hin no go claim say he was deceived ........
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by idyicy45: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
wetin she dey fine she go see am

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by conductor123(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Errr...Cute? sad
You are ugly and you keep shaming other people's beauty. The same way you did to TSOM and some other Nairalanders I can't even recollect. With that your mouth that looks like an oyster shell.. Enu bi idi ibon.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
This babe take style ugly sha
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by gregyboy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
haha...bold and ugly gringrin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by dannybomb(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing
pity her small Biko abeg see finishing
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Lilmisshy: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
The aunty want to use style to resemble Dobby the elf in Harry Potter.

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
conductor123:

You are ugly and you keep shaming other people's beauty. The same way you did to TSOM and some other Nairalanders I can't even recollect. With that your mouth that looks like an oyster shell.. Enu bi idi ibon.
Okay sir. grin grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by IYANGBALI: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
This babe na upgraded olosho. See as her body odour fill up our compound
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Burgerlomo: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤She looks like an emoji

♤with black hair sad

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

That bìtch looks like a character from a horror movie "Evil dead" grin

Damn! I'll pick Madea over this bìtch. Looking like smegael from Lord of the rings. Even with the IPhone she still looks unkempt and local. grin

She thinks because she is engaged to a third class baby daddy artiste her opinion becomes relevant

Bìtch I will take Bobrisky more serious. undecided

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Alexrayz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Emmalez:
As Nabila, wife to singer Oritsefemi shared along with an unfiltered photo of herself that she said was taken after exercising with him this morning.

http://metronaija.com/oritsefemis-wife-dares-women-join-unfiltered-no-make-selfies/

Wao don't know y wall gecko dey come my head nw
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by blowjob: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Emmalez:
As Nabila, wife to singer Oritsefemi shared along with an unfiltered photo of herself that she said was taken after exercising with him this morning.

http://metronaija.com/oritsefemis-wife-dares-women-join-unfiltered-no-make-selfies/

Looking sick, pls always use ur makeup.. angry
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Sandra616: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
i bet she is more beautiful than most of your wife's and sisters , if u disagree post their pix lets see. i mean those people commenting wrong sh**t about this girl , believe it or not ur jealous of her because she far beta . if you think its easy go and become a star so ur wife or gf can be recognized like her . or date a star if u think its easy . nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
I think she's got a pretty skin on her face. Beauty can mean so many things. Are eyes lovely by the way. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Damminglola(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Warrisdis
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
another Nobody born at face me I face you with 15 siblings in one room trying to be relevant... well I blame Glo for all this big bonus I wouldn't have open this rubbish
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by kobijacobs(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesus is Lord!!1 what is this she looks just like smigel from the movie Lords of the ring
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by LEXYCOM: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
exercise with your boo.....hmmmmm
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by bigtt76(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
I'm I the only one who saw that she took the Photo after Sexercise with boo? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.