Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (54021 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
She is beautiful.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Aunty Nabila, what happened to all your front hair?
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by crackhouse(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Na the exercise wey u do with ur boo this morning scatter ur hair so?
That exercise must be an indoor exercise o.
I can see u guys like it rough.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by franklingud(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Negodu ka ihu ya di...

Foreign witch.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by thunderbabs: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Are you thinking what m thinking?

Is Femi not like ryt now screaming, J-E-S-U-S and re-considering the whole wedding tin shocked

black market tinz cheesy
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Maximus85(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Emmalez:
As Nabila, wife to singer Oritsefemi shared along with an unfiltered photo of herself that she said was taken after exercising with him this morning.

http://metronaija.com/oritsefemis-wife-dares-women-join-unfiltered-no-make-selfies/

Oritsefemiiiiiii, you could have done better narrr
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin she resemble fish when dey allergic to water
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by WINDSOW(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
E wo Ori e bi akpe pito! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by yhemster(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Why the double barrel hatred on NL , She's not the reason Nigeria situation bad the last time I checked.

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Sexyolori(f): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

well, good for her and her boo tongue
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by psalmsjob: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesse01:
she looks like smeagol in Lord of d rings lipsrsealed
O boy you wicked die grin my P R E C I O U S

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
OmG I look better than her without make up
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry be finding trouble ooo..until these small girls collect your man that’s shaking u...

Sit down and be humble

grin angry

Every day, all we hear is boo boo boo(shakara)

When trouble land, na church and Jesus we go dey hear...

I wish then the best though.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by dich: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chai.... At least she get mind!!!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by akigbemaru: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

That bìtch looks like a character from a horror movie "Evil dead" grin

Damn! I'll pick Madea over this bìtch. Looking like smegael from Lord of the rings. Even with the IPhone she still looks unkempt and local. grin

She thinks because she is engaged to a third class baby daddy artiste her opinion becomes relevant undecided
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by piagetskinner(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
I wanted to say she looks like an owl..but let me just keep quiet
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
what kinda creature is this? shocked
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigtt76:
I'm I the only one who saw that she took the Photo after Sexercise with boo? grin

with that look of dis-approval, the exercise must have lasted like 3 minutes
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Ejjis(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Which one of the exercises??
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
After shaving her beard??
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by mekuso89(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing
Let's see your own
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Zeewal: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oya you too show us your face before the bleaching. grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Martin0(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda creature is this? shocked
She fine eeegringrin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

She fine eeegringrin
looks like an Alien grin

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing

Lol...At least she fine pass Lola Okoye right??

When the desirable is unavailable, the available is desired

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thank God for Instagram and snapchat filters, make-up artistes and thirsty men who are always drunk 247. Many women for remain virgin after leaving their papa house
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
looks like an Alien grin
So if she give u ''' kpevun '“ u will decline abigringrin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

So if she give u ''' kpevun '“ u will decline abigringrin
naa! i would rather drink my own urine! grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Errr...Cute? sad
esteemo
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
2shure:
she nor fine
apako
wey don bleach her destiny
she even use am affect femi
sotay himsef don bleach.
90petcent of naija women are ugly

Are u a Ghanian?
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Drpeey(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
she looks like the emoji u use when you want to tell someone you have food poisoning undecided
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
GraGra247:
If you want to know what a lady really looks like. Then no make up, no filter or filler, shave hair.

For most, what you'll see at this point is scary.
shave hair ?? The glory of a woman is her hair. You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.