Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (54020 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by luminouzzzzzz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:

You wish!!!!
If only ur dentures were half as white as this!!!!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin

Is that so? grin

Thanks for the correction grin

E be like say femi dey off light before them do the thing or put pillow for on top her face or do back style because that face and hair na erekshon killer grin

If the hair looks so unkempt,the pubic hair go don takoko o grin

See the froggy eyes sef.under the eyes sef na like say boil catch am grin
Beosten:

Loool. U no gbadun atall. It's 'Ikan ko gbekan', bro.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Godsonkemz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Larrey:
I'm sorry to say this , but she wan look like owl
Are you better than she is with those black spots on your face like beans
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by exclusivejayce(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesse01:
she looks like smeagol in Lord of d rings lipsrsealed
Congratulations. On behalf of #TruFactsMovements, you have opened the lost chronicles of Who Is Behind Smeagol. A research to test the true existence of smeagol. Getting this sample would go a long way... Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Estellar: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
mediocre:
She looks like a jaundiced bat
embarassed embarassed embarassed this is too much
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg you all should eat your negative comments.... she is beautiful..... no body ugly ooh.....

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Larrey(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Godsonkemz:

Are you better than she is with those black spots on your face like beans
Really? grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by FaniDan(f): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

That bìtch looks like a character from a horror movie "Evil dead" grin

Damn! I'll pick Madea over this bìtch. Looking like smegael from Lord of the rings. Even with the IPhone she still looks unkempt and local. grin

She thinks because she is engaged to a third class baby daddy artiste her opinion becomes relevant undecided
your mouth bad
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Firefly2017(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's so funny how all these bleached out girls think they r pretty because of their bleached complexion. I feel sorry for all of u. Smfh
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Which exercise pls?
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by adontcare(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
McBeal10:
she has fresh face sha but she take style resemble frog. and I don't get why girls especially Nigerian girls choose to shave their eyebrows to almost nonexistence undecided
savagery at its peak. grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Rozaytee: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
mediocre:
jesus oooooooo..... grin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by ashala(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing

Tah, show us your own natural face
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Okinqz01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
those eyes look like a roosted frog
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by crafteck(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shes beautiful
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by chiamaka4g: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please wear makeup. Save the children from convulsion
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by teresafaith: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:
If only ur dentures were half as white as this!!!!
You're cute but too petty. Engaging a lady in an e-brawl?? Seriously dude!!!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Bukolakush(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
make she kukuma dey use the makeup sef beta...because am not understanding this face
she's not fine nah
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by LaughButton01(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

well, good for her and her boo tongue

Choi!! good radiant? smh
and I know say Na you go wowo pass without make up
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bedmatic exercise shey?
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by mcchancer(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
LOVEGINO:
She fresh I must confess. But she resemble okpolo.

Looks just like the hubby
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Leesah(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
mediocre:
hahahahahahahahahaha lwkm your comment really got me.. jaundice bat chai

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lmao it’s not good to be insecure you start getting jealous at a mere photo on social media madam we no join you o more yam to you
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by santicruz: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Frog eyes
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by khristal87(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
She looks Un kept without make up the power of makeup in all this girls life is Large
unkempt, i didnt knw dt 2 for yrs
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:

You're cute but too petty.
Engaging a lady in an e-brawl?? Seriously dude!!!
Lmaoooo!!!!!
At least u have bridled ur tongue a bit n shown some compassion!! N daz my goal!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by teresafaith: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Lmaoooo!!!!!
At least u have bridled ur tongue a bit n shown some compassion!! N daz my goal!
And who told that?
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Augustap(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Female version of bob risky
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Ebonysydney: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin cheesy
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Damn! embarassed

♤I suggest you wear your make-up always embarassed sad
What!?
grin
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Damn! embarassed

♤I suggest you wear your make-up always embarassed sad
What!?
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

well, good for her and her boo tongue

You mean good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by makky555(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Emmalez:
As Nabila, wife to singer Oritsefemi shared along with an unfiltered photo of herself that she said was taken after exercising with him this morning.

http://metronaija.com/oritsefemis-wife-dares-women-join-unfiltered-no-make-selfies/

My eyes have heard... My ears have seen

What is this? Goblin or ogre? See her face arugboojo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.