Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (40514 Views)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by davillian(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Also make sure you are FIT to score this goal.....

Remember, LADIES are the GOALKEEPERS
Don't worry I no b ayegbeni grin grin grin
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
dfo12:

You be detective. You dey analyse. Chop knuckle joor o
cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind me brother
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by delishpot: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
I got married about 4 years ago to a lady i courted for about 2 yrs. since then we’ve not had a child, and it has naturally become a source of worry as my parents have not hidden their concern at all.

Now, as a born again christian, I believe in totality that children come from God and he alone gives at his time, but I also know that the bible commands us to ask, seek and knock and that he that asks, receives. But my frustration in this whole thing is the wife I married.

Firstly, for strange reasons, ten months after marrying her, I lost my job of 12yrs, and since then I’ve been struggling to make ends meet. I must thank God for his goodness and mercies all the way. At least there has been no reason to beg anyone.

Secondly, she has strangely refused to support any effort I try to make for progress. She sees things differently with no better alternative to bring on the table and each time I go ahead, she wants it to fail. she’s a graduate who has also refused to do anything for flimsy reasons, not liking a business type, lack of interest with her certificate, not even to teach as an educationist. And for these reasons, we have remained almost always at loggerheads.

Thirdly, in an effort to find solution to our childlessness, she has frustrated every bit of the attempts. She has refused us exhausting medical options insisting that the problem is spiritual. And on the spiritual options, she has been half- heartedly involved. My parents invited us for prayers with a man of God,we got there on my insistence at least to honour them and she ended up embarrassing everyone including my parents as she vehemently refused to stay back for prayers as advised by the Man, and even accusing me of ganging up with them! That was Oct last year. Even if she didn’t believe the man as she claimed, i thought she should have been polite and respectful about it..

Needless to say, my parents have been hurt with her actions since then and wish I can just divorce her. Most frustrating for me is that presently, I’m observing a month long fasting and prayer period.

Even though she claims to be fasting and praying too, she has refused to go with me for prayers in Church for once. Please advice me on what to do as various thoughts keep running through my mind…

I am still very young and i think letting a woman who’s mindset is far below my ambitions will be doing harm to my future. my friend snd this to me. help him

Okay, I have read through and I believe your problem is lack of communication before marriage. you did not encounter problems while dating her so I do not believe she has bad luck as such.
As for the medical treatment, maybe she is afraid her secret would be exposed if she submits to medical examination

You two should see a marriage counsellor. not a sexist one o. cos most pf them out there are just out to cause more difficulty.

1 Like

Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Walelavender(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2017
OP you need to find the adequate time to pour out your heart to your wife,most especially when she is happy or when her head is "relaxed" grin

Tell her why you need to make definite progress as a family. Apologize to her for allowing the influence of your parents. Promise her it won't happen again as you would be man enough to take charge.

Assure her of being ready to take responsibility and express why, you both need to agree on so many issues in the family that would facilitate growth.

Tell her why you have to take fertility test or the need for her to see a gynaecologist. Share with her the scriptures where the prayer of agreement is powerful (Matthew18:19)

While you're still searching for a job, endeavour to start something small that could put food on the table while you encourage her to do likewise for her benefit- she needs to meet her little needs.

If after you have tried this humbly and prayerfully and she refuses to change. Do this....

Since you are born again,ask God to reveal the real personality of your wife.

Thank me later grin
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by yesman(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
I am a girl of 19 years. I just got admitted into one of the private
universities in North Central studying Banking and Finance.
My parents broke up when I was barely 3 years so I didn’t really
spend much time with my dad, who is already married to
another woman overseas.
My mum is so protective that whenever she sees me standing
with a male friend she would want to beat the hell out of me.
He told me that my dad used sugar-coated mouth to deceive her
and put her in the family way, which made her to drop out from
school.
She warned me never to have anything to do with a man till I’m
married.
Inasmuch as I buy into her counsel, I am tired of this constant
embarrassment and harassment from her each time she sees
me talking to any guy.
She made sure I don’t have any guy on my social media friends
list.
Lately, she started this funny attitude of deeping her fingers into
my vagina in the name of checking if I am still a virgin or not.
The last time, while she was doing this, I bled seriously and she
acted as if nothing was happening.
For goodness sake, if I want to flirt around, all what she’s is
doing won’t stop me. I am tired.
I know she would read this and she should be ready to welcome
a grandchild because I will shock her by getting pregnant any
time soon.
My name is Sally.she told me this pn whatsapp
me self know know where to start

This is your post from another threaad you opened.
Are you Male or Female ? Are you a storyteller?
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Macgreat(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2017
She has destroyed her womb
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
Nigerians will never seems to amaze, I tire for this life, make I go back to sexuality ashawo thread, you Don burst this thread already
yOU and fxxxk ehn cheesy
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Beryl007: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Iheomabuchi: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2017
hahahahhahaha..
python1:
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Odogwunwa: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
ghostfacekillar:
I got married about 4 years ago to a lady i courted for about 2 yrs. since then we’ve not had a child, and it has naturally become a source of worry as my parents have not hidden their concern at all.

Now, as a born again christian, I believe in totality that children come from God and he alone gives at his time, but I also know that the bible commands us to ask, seek and knock and that he that asks, receives. But my frustration in this whole thing is the wife I married.

Firstly, for strange reasons, ten months after marrying her, I lost my job of 12yrs, and since then I’ve been struggling to make ends meet. I must thank God for his goodness and mercies all the way. At least there has been no reason to beg anyone.

Secondly, she has strangely refused to support any effort I try to make for progress. She sees things differently with no better alternative to bring on the table and each time I go ahead, she wants it to fail. she’s a graduate who has also refused to do anything for flimsy reasons, not liking a business type, lack of interest with her certificate, not even to teach as an educationist. And for these reasons, we have remained almost always at loggerheads.

Thirdly, in an effort to find solution to our childlessness, she has frustrated every bit of the attempts. She has refused us exhausting medical options insisting that the problem is spiritual. And on the spiritual options, she has been half- heartedly involved. My parents invited us for prayers with a man of God,we got there on my insistence at least to honour them and she ended up embarrassing everyone including my parents as she vehemently refused to stay back for prayers as advised by the Man, and even accusing me of ganging up with them! That was Oct last year. Even if she didn’t believe the man as she claimed, i thought she should have been polite and respectful about it..

Needless to say, my parents have been hurt with her actions since then and wish I can just divorce her. Most frustrating for me is that presently, I’m observing a month long fasting and prayer period.

Even though she claims to be fasting and praying too, she has refused to go with me for prayers in Church for once. Please advice me on what to do as various thoughts keep running through my mind…

I am still very young and i think letting a woman who’s mindset is far below my ambitions will be doing harm to my future. my friend snd this to me. help him

.just wait till you are dead or when she must have unleashed all her venoms before you realise that she is from pit of hell.. just throw her out.. oga no time for divorce proceedings..
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by olufemi7onifade: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Richy4:
Both of u should seek medical advice from your GP. Go for thorough examination to check if something is wrong.. Do not go to the one she proposed just incase she is hiding something from you..

As for the job, just keep on searching... In due time the door of employment will open for you..

In my opinion, She has found what she wanted which is marriage...her soul is now relaxed... She is now MRS..That's the only title some wanted..Those days when you were courting her, and you were working, you were looking at her with a rose petal eye glasses. .. u did not dictate any fault because all was well... now that u have removed the glasses, u have now seen her originality...

I want to say here that she was not the cause of the ill-luck befallen u.. Live is full of ups and downs..and when the down part occurs, if u were lucky and have married a hard working lady,she will be by your side to back u up.. but now u were frustrated because you were not lucky enough to have married a hard working lady....U married a coded lazy woman meant for Rich Hausa men..(you know that most of them doesn't allow their wife to work right? )...and u are not in that category...

So, Just manage her that's what marriage is all about.. u can't bail on her now when in tough situation.. remember your vow... It is a serious one not a poem..

I still insist that u guys go on check up

Well said.
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Smartray25: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Brother you need to pray hard and invite a powerful man of God to pray and deliver her, since she said it's spiritual.she might be possessed but don't know how to to you.
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
aonag:
good question. whatever answer it is, doesnt give her the excuse not to be productive.

Some people have no plan to be productive, you can blame them all you want but they wont change. If you marry them dont expect them to change the only thing you can do is avoid marrying them
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some people have no plan to be productive, you can blame them all you want but they wont change. If you marry them dont expect them to change the only thing you can do is avoid marrying them

my brother na so some people be o.. i dont like lazy women..even men
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Excellentmind: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
You're supposed to be my help mate, but your posture has made you my competitor which I never bargain for and no reasonable man will ever want to be associated with. Is this how you will be of help to the family when the going gets tough? When there is no source of income or sickness? You have to rise up to the responsibilities that come with womanhood, keeping in view that no condition is permanent. I will not fail to advise you again before concluding because the choice is yours to either retrace your path and resolves or go further and take full responsibility for your actions and inaction. Although I'm still in love with you even if you are not. Bye

That was part of the message I sent to my wife when I was feeling the way you do now.
That channel of communication worked for me because it afforded me the opportunity of exhausting my frustrations. I threw courtesy to the wind, not minding who might read the messages. I was prepared to throw her out the house, of which I didn't hide from her. Guess what! when she realized that I was prepared for the worst, she woke me up one night and begged for forgiveness and that was the end of the madness.
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Bussme: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls bros free yourself from this bondage called marriage of yours. Take a bold step and work away. If you continue with the marriage, you will end up in grave soon. She is not praying anything but possessed. My candid opinion.
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by David160(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Reference:

For what reason pls.
you said you started having bad luck after you married her....divorce her and see if your luck will change.
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by ImaIma1(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
David160:
you said you started having bad luck after you married her....divorce her and see if your luck will change.

Since he is convinced that she is bad luck and he has portrayed her all bad.
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Obierika(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
dingbang:
Stop lying... Your friend didn't send shii....

Well... Its called for better for worse right? So carry your cross bro...

Big fat lie!

Those days are gone...marriage is no longer for better for worse

OP, get out of that marriage if it's not giving you happiness!
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by crafteck(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oga, double your hustle
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ishilove:
Ghostfacekillar, I will not ask you if you didn't notice these traits when you were courting because at this point it is immaterial. Has she given any particular reason why she doesn't want to tackle the spiritual aspects squarely? If she doesn't want to face one side, then she should face the other side. She doesn't want to exhaust medical options, and she doesn't want to face the spiritual, so which one she wan come dey? That kind of lukewarm attitude is very suspicious.

She also doesn't want to do anything productive with her life. Is she NFA (no future ambition)? What then does she have passion for because some people will not do anything until they can discover something they truly love, and only then will they throw themselves into it.

Wo, brother this one pass me. Let the elders chook mouth

Wow I didn't know NFA meant No future ambition oh, just seeing this today.

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck by Ishilove: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
truthsayer009:

Wow I didn't know NFA meant No future ambition oh, just seeing this today.

Thanks for the enlightenment
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife / How She Changed A Cheating Husband / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.