Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Have I Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Done? (646 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / What Have I Done? / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have I Done? by krisafics(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
Recently,not up to 2wk now.My galfriend told me dat my cup is almost filled up.Infact cant i notice dat she is being harsh to me?She said, Even wen we ar doing d thang,she wudnt let me put the D into the P but am allowd 2 touch oda places.From al indications,my ppl what do u al think about this?What have i done?
Re: What Have I Done? by Moyola(f): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
hehe! have yu asked her? undecided
Re: What Have I Done? by Ben13: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
It's unbearable, poster. Call the Lagos state security.
Re: What Have I Done? by kevoh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
I guess she is no longer feeling you i.e the bond btw you has been broken.IMO,no amount of responses here,either good or bad, will really indicate what you have done.sit her down and talk to her about it.She's in the best position 2 answer you
Re: What Have I Done? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
krisafics:

Recently,not up to 2wk now.[b]My galfriend told me dat my cup is almost filled up.[/b]Infact cant i notice dat she is being harsh to me?She said, Even wen we ar doing d thang,she wudnt let me put the D into the P but am allowd 2 touch oda places.From al indications,my ppl what do u al think about this?What have i done?

Hmmm. . .what have you been doing to her to warrant this statement from her?
Re: What Have I Done? by hollandis(f): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
WHAT IS D IN THE P angry
Re: What Have I Done? by krisafics(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
@kevoh,i av tot about dat witin me!
Re: What Have I Done? by Mmmbop: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
how on earth are we to know? ask her
Re: What Have I Done? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
oboy you don wan plenty grin grin grin grin grin
your time don expire

bye more time to login and browse oh, before you loose all your data. grin grin grin cheesy

to be serious talk to her i mean heart to heart

dont ask her what you have done rather ask her what you can do
to make everything better she is obviously angry at something
Re: What Have I Done? by benz190: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
hollandis:

WHAT IS D IN THE P angry

devil in the plantation

thats what it means!!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call Her / Is He Having Another Gal? / What Would Make You Slap Ur Wife In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.