Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,961 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

419er's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419er's Profile / 419er's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Forum Games / Re: Ma Chat Room by 419er(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
just tell me what's on your mind cause am gonna be the one to treat you right.
Forum Games / Re: Ma Chat Room by 419er(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2008
babe I dey
Romance / Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by 419er(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
And what the sweet names do you girls prefer to hear from us?

@Redhotchic
What's up shawty?
Romance / Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by 419er(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
T.S.:

tried it once, it failed. not going down that road again. finally liberated. cool
Oh babe don't take it that way it might work out this time.
maybe you met a wrong one or he's not your type.
Literature / Re: Role Play: Reloaded by 419er(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
As we enter my room from a long night walk, We look into each others eyes suddenly I grab you by the waist Kiss you with an intense passion,
I see you close your eyes and I know it’s on with out a hurry we’re naked caressing each other with an unknown passion, The room suddenly becomes hell, getting hotter and hotter by the seconds as I lay you down gently on the bed Like a princes, I quietly and with a notice from you I start licking from your head down to yourrrrrrrrrrrr, As you begin to get excited you grab me so violently at my 3rdleg, but like a true freak I do enjoy it,
The beast within my legs comes out for his own duty. Sex how sweet thou are.
Literature / Re: Role Play: Reloaded by 419er(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2008
As she enters she said I cannot touch her, but the moment I started with my magic hands all over her beautiful chocolate body, She Naked herself with her hands and mouth all over me.Wanting to touch her has never been so much before, I am in Ecstasy from what I feel and see and touch oh that boobs. Our passion consumes us making it hard to restrain, My head is filling with fantasies for us to do it right away,I am overwhelmed and my resistance is pain to her. Our lips now meet as I expose to another world, Seeing her body has never being so erotic and I cannot wait any more to insert my Sim card which is rising to his full length. We come closer with a connection line that seem to last forever.
I realized why she did all the resistance  even though it was tough to break through, .
She made me want to have it more than I have ever wanted another one.
Romance / Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by 419er(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2008
@spikedcylinder,
Romance / Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by 419er(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2008
I dey naija who wan take me?
TV/Movies / Re: Segun Arinze Marries Julie by 419er(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2008
And when will someone pick HOTFUNMI/REDHOTCHIC, she's good in anouncing wedding and romantic season, but when will be her turn?
Jokes Etc / Re: Stop Copy And Paste by 419er(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2008
ben~jay:

@419er with your nick, adding any more comment to your posts is a risk.
     Better check your pant if you're still wearing it.
Jokes Etc / Re: Stop Copy And Paste by 419er(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2008
where you see idea abi your eyes don dey see double?
Jokes Etc / Re: Stop Copy And Paste by 419er(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
maybe with a borrowed certificate.
Romance / Re: Before And After Marriage: Why Do Men Change 4 Bad? by 419er(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2008
@quickygirl
I thought you're only good in sex but something good still come out from a different angle.

Nice one
Health / Re: Is Something Wrong With My Wife. by 419er(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
People feel like posting rubbish at the same time putting a spell on themselves in the name of making thread.
it's good for them, let me move on in search of an interesting thread.
Travel / Re: Travel To Lagos by 419er(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
Dr.Obinna:

[My Brother

Well done, i like your mindset so keep it up! I am a tourism consultant, so i felt that ishould be able to help. The best thing to do is (1) Hire a car if you are not mobile so that you will not worry about jumpimg from one taxi to another. (2) Do Cinema togather, Silverbird or nu'metro at the Palms will be your best bet. After that you can do window shopping togather still [/i] at the Palms. (3) You can end the day with a dinner at any good joint within the same locality
ie V.I. or even [/i] inside the Palms.

haveand give her a nice time

wink
Obinna
Bros does it come to your mind that my guy is holding 20 to 30k only? and you're proposing a luxury day for him,
Abegi no let my guy go broke after the good time.
Health / Re: Is Something Wrong With My Wife. by 419er(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2008
I hate people who are not real to themselves,
Health / Re: Is Something Wrong With My Wife. by 419er(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
Are you not the one looking for a suger mummy?
source
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=63767.msg1259995#msg1259995
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 419er(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
Sports / Re: Tennis Is Interesting Again! by 419er(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
This borring game again, I can't forget having a neck problem after watching a tennis match live. shit,
TV/Movies / Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by 419er(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2008
The lord is answering prayers someone is falling for redhotfunmi,

My guy ride on I like your moves.
TV/Movies / Re: Wanted(angelina Jolie) by 419er(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2008
Don't tell me you're the woman I saw in the cinema yestarday gawd, anyway hope dey sha.
Sports / Re: Nigeria's Greatest Soccer Star? by 419er(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

Lol, I was thinking of Peter Rufai , Ike Shorunmu or Mutiu Adepoju.

That means you've been watching american football instead of soccer if ever you're mentioning those two names that never performed well in history. Peter Rufai may sound a little fair durring his early stage. But Ike shorunu the goal receiver.
Romance / Re: Am I Cursed ? by 419er(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2008
lucabrasi:

[s]my guy im not prophesying doom for you,but that sounds like the spirit of reproach, please look for an annointed man of GOD to pray for you, i know this because in the 1 week revival in my church there were many men and women and thats what the pastor called it,there was a 37 years old woman who the pastor saw a black veil covering her from head to toe in the spirit
[/s]

look them see them
Ndi amuma uha (false prophets)
Romance / Re: Am I Cursed ? by 419er(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2008
Boy count yourself lucky, do you want to be in my shoes where they all want me to meet their parents even for only inviting her to my house has made me be their future man.
  Bros you're bless and that will give you enough space to choose your choice.
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2008
Ibime:

Please go and ask King Solomon. If the wisest man in history could lose his rationale at the sight of toto, then who am I, a mere commoner to go against Gods natural law?
Preach the gospel brother,
Religion / Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by 419er(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2008
service was great! with lot of songs.
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:
I've heard numerous times that a man's mind can go blank for a minute. How true is that? if that is not true, how come some men lose their sense of judgment anytime they see a naked woman?. Their whole common sense is gorged in their stiff weenie and they are only focused on dipping it inside the honey pot even if the honey pot is tattooed "death hole" with a bold red ink. Could it be one of the episodes of their blank mind?

I think whenever di ck is inside your pot whole you start making relevant discussion whenever it jacked out for few minutes your brain stops communicating with your handwritting.

Back to topic.
             You asked a good question here.
You see in most parables they said a woman hole can make a life time richman get poor, I think it's what God used in reducing man's power over woman or else we will be treating them like shit.  Now I can see why GAY MEN are perfects  in their various professions than we HETEROSEXUALS.
Not only when it's written DEATH HOLE but also with a BLOOD INK bearing H.I.V. PATIENT some men will dig the hole and regret it after whenever they're feeling that unnecessary RANDY.
Romance / Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by 419er(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
Bros your write jare.
Romance / Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by 419er(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
I rather masturbate till date than hook up with an unromantic creature who got her brain washed up with a man written book, is lagos no longer producing hot chicks or nigeria refuses to be a place for hot babes?
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2008
where is that lonely seeking for notice chick called redhotchillipeppers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.