Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

419er's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419er's Profile / 419er's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date by 419er(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
Who on earthwill fall inlove with unromantic pastor or a praise singer am I crazy?
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
No one respond again?
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
Had it been that age never run out of them side we'll ve make something out of this thread.
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2008
This is a thread for chics who finds it difficult to find a man, so won't be that strage knowing that the poster is just a lonely single lady seeking for notice.
Romance / Re: Askmen.com II by 419er(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2008
@poster
        I think you've been chasing by ugly men.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2008

Quote by Neotic
Y is her past history and the ex murder guy's past not history?

she has killed a foetus, who might end up as the president of nigeria.
without home training it will be like our good leaders.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

lol. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
It doesn't answer my question.
This the problem we africans do face by believing in what is not confortable for us because religious books saids so.
If I get an offer to own a BENTLEY car when I know I can't afford to fuel it or even pay the mechanic that do service it I've to offer it for sell.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2008
You're trying to say that if a company needs 10 workers 20 applied they have to accept all because they all has rights to work abi?

Life is not ascepting what you don't want that's why choice has to come in.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
See what is going on in Nigeria now people everywhere no job no food no shelter, Arise kill and eat is our national anthem 65% of the population are under 35yrs with 10% living above poverty level.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

Those are not genuine reasons so i think u can't abort because u are facing difficulties or don't have someone to take care of d baby.
and concerning sex, I tot there is sometin called safe sex
those are two different instances.The mother with a threatnin baby has little or no option. Infact the doctors will readily recommend abortion to u.

The one with a free-will womb is just wicked and callous.
Brother you're still to convince me with clues.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
It's not important how long we live but the quality of life one achieved.
 Not how many children you bears but the quality of life you offer them. Here in Africa we where being thought that the more children we bear the chances of getting rich cause you don't know which one to be the leader tomorrow but without good education what will come out? Crime.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2008
Please let's put in consideration some inconveniences facing some single mother today and some married couples without someone to help them in taking care of children while they're off to work.

I know the only solution religious people has to offer is the woman should stay at home or they should stop having sex.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

I didnt get that. hope say u no yab me
and Yes i m based in london
       No, there is no room for insult, But Abortion in the case is not a crime and should not be in no form consider as a criminal act.
    Sometimes we may be force by circumstance to live a certain life which may be cruel.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2008
noetic:

i posted it in the romance section, as a result of a debate in another thread.
I don't know who transfered it to the politics section

419er, no vex.
How intelligent could this thread be if not putting your level of reasoning to march that of my great grand fathers.
You base in London if I'm correct.
Family / Re: Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? by 419er(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mr. Noetic your reducing the amount of respect I do have for you by making such an irrelevant thread here.
Culture / Re: Need To Speak Ibibio by 419er(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2008
Why must it be a girl why not a boy or you need something else along the line?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Africans Immigrants Dont Have The Most Degrees In America by 419er(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2008
sheniqua:

[s]Now I see why you people were sold in open markets. [/s] lipsrsealed

Bad statement and deserves an apology.
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2008
beauteous:

You realli mst have smtyn against her.
I wish to see her have a happy life like other ladies than showing off her angry on men,
Everyday bashing is doing no good to her.
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2008
@Neotic
         Your relivant responds is valued somewhere else not here, this Feminist FUNMINIST and her followers will never get anything reasonable from your point.

@ poster
        Try to See some positive things in men and stop this your want to be  Oprah Winfrey Naija version stop brain washing these little girls that never seen life the way you've seen it.
Culture / Re: Aliko Dangote Started Out Like An Igbo Man by 419er(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2008
debosky:

What origin can Dangote trace to Igbo land? undecided

Are Igbo people the only ones who leave their native areas to come dominate in Lagos? What would you say of the Ibru's? Or are they Igbo too? I don't really see what this achieves, apart from boosting the ego of a few and strengthening stereotypes.

Dangote is a successful man ALL OVER Nigeria, his largest Cement plants are geographically in the 'North', meaning he is 'dominating' in his own area as well not just in 'another man's land' (I wonder whose 'land' Lagos is these days anyways).
I see NO evidence whatsoever that 'Igbo blood' is flowing through his veins, whatever that is supposed to mean. He is simply a driven and successful individual who has made use of his connections as well as taken advantage of opportunities whenever they have arisen.
We all know how success is being achieved in our dear country, so being hard working can be measured based on your high connection with the man on top.
There are people like IBETO GROUP in NNEWI Engr. Izuogu of Z600 and some many more to count who are clibing the hill of success with some govt. set back instead of helping.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Will Marry Any Lady Who Helps Me Get A Job! by 419er(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2008
@Poetikalz

you're knocking at the wrong door give me a call when you made up your mind to be a man let me give you some tips.
Forum Games / Re: Reply Signatures. by 419er(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2008
That mean the beauty am seeing is fake.
Forum Games / Re: Reply Signatures. by 419er(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2008
let the lord that get you far get you nearer to me.
Just joking.

But, my complement you're a pretty girl.
Forum Games / Re: Reply Signatures. by 419er(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2008
You can get chocked swallowing pride without getting life.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You by 419er(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
RuuDie:

@ all the attempted attempters. . . . . .

berra ref cleamish arone before i roose my tempers!

cleamish darrings, where is we having runch today grin wink grin
      Anambra man I trip for your accent, Nwoke bayi da eje oo.
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2008
beauteous:

419er u re fonnie sha bt maybe u should allow her be. wink
It's for her own good not mine.
She feels hearthbroken and FEMINIST should be best option to cure her wounds.

"our greatest happiness is not we don't fall or make mistakes but the ability to stand each time we failed"
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2008
Keep on ignoring my comment and go ahead posting your senseless opinion.

You feel incompetent among women and the best way to get on board is to turn an un projected FEMINIST.
You still have chances to be on rail.
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2008
RedHotChic:

You quite know what I'm talking about and be careful what you wish may come to you.
          If you're not a criminal you'll not be attracted to a criminal and an unbeliever does not hang with a believer.

Get this as an assignment, Get yourself a Man that will be solve your soul desires and stop having all these negative thinking in your mind, Don't feel like being out of the game.
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
The Lady sounds desperate in love but lack the ability to say her mind in a direct way, rather choose indirect to express her hearth desire.
Voluntarily I'm introducing a man that'll threat her good, apart from being Financially boyant.
Romance / Re: Love And Crime by 419er(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2008
Must you encounter all the negativities in life young funmi?
I feel for you, I've a friend who is single and will definately threat you right.
I hate seeing you going through all these agonies in life.
Culture / Re: Every Dollar Sent Out Of America Deprives Americans Of That Energy Exchange by 419er(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2008
EXPONENT:

Nigerians loves to BOAST about the money they are sending home. Yet, that money is depriving Amerikka of need and valued ECONOMIC stimulus.

After the Mexicans and other South Americans take care of their family and extended families, they next turn their attention to building up the infrastructure of the little town they came from replete with new baseball stadiums and a civic swimming pool

Nigerians Don't.

America should BLOCK immigrants from sending money home - THUS, Amerikka's economic downturn would get a BOOST!

Son of a slave is always a slave.
Business / Re: Test Your Economic Skills by 419er(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2008
IGBO ECONOMY For REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.