Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible (11527 Views)

How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by InesQor(m): 2:01am On Apr 10, 2010
And thus ends the royal rumble. Wow. Only one page?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by bilms(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2010
hey.

Experts you have done a lot here.

this man is just going from siet to site to paste but yet you stick to show him the truth
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by experts: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
i keep saying enjoy your responses.

u claim u did not plagiarized. yet you keep copying information from this source http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/seven_earths.html, islam-watch.com and many more.

about the numbers of the layers of the earth, al you claim to be the layers of the earth are not.

there are only seven accepted layers of earth everywhere in the world.

and you can check the planet earth site http://library.thinkquest.org/28327/html/universe/solar_system/planets/earth/interior/layers_of_earth.html

Navigation Bar

hor_green_bar1.jpg The Layer of Earth hor_green_bar1.jpg

The interior of the Earth - copyright Calvin J. HamiltonWhat is the use of locating seismic discontinuities? Locating these disturbances enable scientists to map the inner regions of the Earth. This science, known as tomography originates from the knowledge gained from discontinuities.

Tomographists have found that this planet is divided into six regions: the inner core, the outer core, the lower mantle, the upper mantle, the transition region, and the crust (oceanic and continental).

Here is a brief synopsis of the depths of each layer (in kilometers):

1. 0- 40 Crust
2. 40- 400 Upper mantle
3. 400- 650 Transition region
4. 650-2700 Lower mantle
5. 2700-2890 D'' layer
6. 2890-5150 Outer core
7. 5150-6378 Inner core

The Interior of the Earth - copyright Calvin J. HamiltonThe inner core is a solid section of the Earth and is unattached to the mantle, being suspended by the molten outer core. This solidified state is the result of a very intense pressure-freezing process that occurs in most liquids when temperature decreases or pressure increases. The outer core of Earth is a scorching hot, electrically conductive liquid in which convection takes place. This inner layer in mutual combination with the rotational motion of the Earth creates a dynamo effect where a force ield of electrical currents is generated. This field is also known as Earth's magnetic field, which is responsible for the functioning of mechanical and biological compasses. This field also causes a subtle jerking motion in the Earth's daily rotation. In terms of the physical aspects of the outer core, the layer is dense, but not as dense as pure molten iron, evidencing the presence of multiple impurities having a lighter chemical makeup. According to scientists, about 10% of this layer is composed of sulfur and/or oxygen due to the fact that these two elements are abundant in the cosmos and dissolve readily in molten iron.

Crustal Plate Boudaries

1. The outer core is in the range of 200 to 300 kilometers (125 to 188 miles) thick and represents about 4% of the mantle-crust mass. This layer is sometimes identified as part of the lower mantle due to its geographical nature. However, studies on seismic discontinuities suggest that this "grin" layer might differ chemically rom the lower mantle lying above it.

2. Looking at the lower mantle, its chemical omposition includes silicon, magnesium, and oxygen. Most likely, it probably also contains some iron, calcium, and aluminum. This layer is comprised of 72.9% of the antle-crust mass, making the Earth abundant in the chemical elements of silicon, magnesium and oxygen, the layer's primary components.

3. A View of Saudi Arabia - courtesy NASA 3. Higher up, we encounter the upper mantle. Through excavations in volcanoes, scientists have found that this part of the crust composes of 15.3% of the total mantle-crust mass and is made of crystalline forms of Olivine (Mg,Fe)2SiO4 and pyroxene (Mg,Fe)SiO3. The upper mantle makes up 10.3% of the Earth's mass, extending a depth of 6-250 miles (10-400 kilometers). A relatively large portion when compared to the other interior layers. This layer is not completely made of solid minerals for scientists speculate that the asthenosphere could be partly liquid molten.

4. D: The D" layer of Earth is about 3% of Earth's mass, is 125 to 188 miles (200 to 300 kilometers) thick and covers about 4% of the mantle-crust mass. This layer, in terms of whether it is part of the lower mantle or an independent layer is still somewhat unclear. Based on evidence collected from seismic discontinuities, the D" layer might differ in chemical composition from the lower mantle above it.

5. The next layer, the Transition region comprises 7.5% of Earth's mass with a depth of 250-406 miles (400-650 kilometers). This layer is also known as the mesosphere and is 11.1% of the mantle-crust. It is made of mainly basaltic magmas with amounts of calcium, aluminum and garnet (an aluminum-bearing silicate mineral). The layer becomes dense when the garnet mineral cools but is buoyant and light when subject to heat due to the low melting points.

6. Earth The outer most layer, the crust, is categorized into two parts, the Oceanic crust and the continental crust. The Oceanic crust is the smallest part of Earth, only 0.099% of its mass and reaching a small depth of 0-6 miles (0-10 kilometers). In the beginning of time, it was possible that this area did not exist for through frequent volcanic activity does only the crust form. Evidence of this is marked by the oceanic ridge system, which is a 25,000 mile (40,000-kilometer) array of many volcanoes which creates layer after layer of new crust at the rate of 17 km3 per year. The ocean floor is covered in basalt originating from volcanic activity and as a matter of fact, Iceland and Hawaii are two island systems that emerged from the accumulated basalt.

7. Continental crust: The second smallest area of the Earth is the Continental crust, making up only 0.374% of the Earth's mass and extending a short depth of 0 - 31 miles (0-50 kilometers). Looking at the percent by composition, the continental crust makes up only 0.554% of the mantle-crust mass. The layer is composed primarily of crystalline rocks made of low-density buoyant minerals dominated mostly by quartz (SiO2) and feldspars (metal-poor silicates). This is the outer part of the Earth composed essentially of crystalline rocks. The continental crust and the oceanic 7. crust are also referred to as the lithosphere because of the cool and rocky conditions that exist in its chemical composition.

am sure this explain to you where the seven layers of the earth is established.

all you pasted is nothing but a way to divert the topic.

and after getting the fact about the seven layers of earth.

you challenged me to provide a verse from the Qur'an that talked about the seven earth to be layers and here is it.

the Qur'an said

Do you not see how He created seven heavens in layers? (Qur'an, 71:15)

He Who created the seven heavens in layers… (Qur'an, 67:3)

Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2010
bilms:

hey.

Experts you have done a lot here.

I agree - mr. experts has done a lot of dubious posting here. Enjoy. smiley

this man is just going from siet to site to paste but yet you stick to show him the truth

Please show me where I went from site to site to copy-and-post anything in my responses. Just blowing hot air is not cutting it for you.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2010
experts:

i keep saying enjoy your responses.

You're welcome. Is that why I don't see you being able to respond to my rejoinders and instead running to your muslim sites to plagiarise posts from there to Nairaland?

u claim u did not plagiarized. yet you keep copying information from this source http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/seven_earths.html, islam-watch.com and many more.

Hahaha!!  I saw that site - and in post #64 I already noted that your plagiarised arguments have been addressed by Sam Shamoun; yet I did not copy-and-paste anything from the link you posted above. If I did, please point it out directly, thanks.

The fact is that my rejoinders about your seven earths and what you find at that link are DIFFERENT. While you may find quotes from the following Muslim sources -

[list][li]Al-Tirmidhi[/li]
       [li]Fiqh-us-Sunna[/li]
       [li]Tafsir Ibn Abbas[/li]
       [li]Al-Tabari[/li]
       [li]Muhammad ibn 'Abd Allah al-Kisa'i[/li]
       [li]Shaykh Al-Albani[/li]
       . . . etc.,[/list]

-  you will not find me having lifted any answers or quotes from those sources - for one main reason: I like to do a thorough check on factual info for myself before I post them, instead of lifting another man's arguments and pretend they are my own scholarship. And since I do not have the original sources of the above, I did not lift or copy-to-paste anything from that page in my rejoinders to your plagiarised arguments in this thread.

This is why I still leave the challenge open to you: "show me where I plagiarised anybody's article", period. Quote them, show what I copied word-for-word as you did in your plagiarism, and let's discuss your allegations. Otherwise, I'll just take you for the simpleton you want to show of yourself.

about the numbers of the layers of the earth, al you claim to be the layers of the earth are not.

Sorry dude, I did not claim anything about the Quran arguing something of the 'layers of the earth'. Go back and read your Quran - there is no translation I have come across with any good reason to twist Sura 65:12 to mean "layers of the earth". Why? Because the Quran did not mention anything about the layers of the earth - but instead said that Allah created SEVEN EARTHS. Your hadiths and other Islamic sources have argued the same thing and not any layers anywhere. Instead of alleging what you can't prove in my posts, I would advise that you go back to read where you lifted fallacies from your scholars who have been busy trying to force the Quran to say what it never did.

there are only seven accepted layers of earth everywhere in the world.

There are MORE THAN SEVEN layers of the earth's structure everywhere in the world where reasonable people do their research properly. I have shown you source after source after source - and all you come here to do is deny them with just one sentence like that solves all your problems? Please don't make me laugh some more at you. grin

and you can check the planet earth site http://library.thinkquest.org/28327/html/universe/solar_system/planets/earth/interior/layers_of_earth.html

Thank you for that recommendation. Now let's compare what that site says about the layers of the earth's internal structure and what you previously posted, shall we?

This are the layers you previously posted in post #75 ~

THE LAYERS OF THE EARTH
             . . .

These, as scientists have identified, are:

1st layer: Lithosphere (water)

2nd layer: Lithosphere (land)

3rd layer: Asthenosphere

4th layer: Upper Mantle

5th layer: Inner Mantle

6th layer: Outer Core

7th layer: Inner Core

. . . and these are the strata that appear at 'thinkQuest' link you provided:

'Tomographists have found that this planet is divided into six regions:
[list][li]the inner core,[/li]
[li]the outer core,[/li]
[li]the lower mantle,[/li]
[li]the upper mantle,[/li]
[li]the transition region,[/li]
[li]and the crust (oceanic and continental).[/li][/list]

Do you notice that 'thinkQuest' states that earth is "divided into six regions"??

Indeed, when it listed them out, it divides the crust into two parts to make the list seven strata -

[list]Here is a brief synopsis of the depths of each layer (in kilometers):
[li]1. 0- 40 Crust[/li]
[li]2. 40- 400 Upper mantle[/li]
[li]3. 400- 650 Transition region[/li]
[li]4. 650-2700 Lower mantle[/li]
[li]5. 2700-2890 D'' layer[/li]
[li]6. 2890-5150 Outer core[/li]
[li]7. 5150-6378 Inner core[/li][/list]

Then when you look carefully at the discussion of each stratum, there are actually EIGHT of them discussed on that page, instead of six or seven -

[list][li]1. The inner core[/li]
[li]2. The outer core[/li]
[li]3. the lower mantle[/li]
[li]4. the upper mantle[/li]
[li]5. the D" layer of Earth[/li]
[li]6. the Transition region[/b][/li]
[li]7. the Oceanic crust[/li]
[li]8. the Continental crust[/li][/list]

You will find EIGHT distinct strata discussed on that page, as outlined above.

What is remarkable is that that page does NOT list the asthenosphere which you earlier listed in post #75; but it lists the "D' Layer" which you did NOT list earlier. Does this show an agreement between your various listing?

However, let's cut it down to basics for you. There are many sources giving various lists of the strata of the earth's internal structure - and these are commonly accepted geoscientific delineations:

[list][li]Continental crust (or, continental lithosphere)[/li]
[li]Oceanic crust (or, oceanic lithosphere)[/li]
[li]Mohorovičić discontinuity[/li]
[li]Asthenosphere[/li]
[li]Upper mantle[/li]
[li]Lower mantle[/li]
[li]Mesoshpere (middle mantle)[/li]
[li]'D' Layer[/li]
[li]Outer core[/li]
[li]Inner core[/li]
[li]Gutenberg Discontinuity[/li]

(please see post #78 for the sources already cited)[/list]

You may also find the image below quite useful if you're confused:

experts:

and after getting the fact about the seven layers of earth.

you challenged me to provide a verse from the Qur'an that talked about the seven earth to be layers and here is it.

the Qur'an said

Do you not see how He created seven heavens in layers? (Qur'an, 71:15)

He Who created the seven heavens in layers… (Qur'an, 67:3)

grin cheesy  Dude, what is wrong with you? I asked for any verse where the Quran spoke about SEVEN EARTHS to be "layers", and all you have come back to post is SEVEN HEAVENS to be layers?!? Is everything okay at your end? grin

Please, just go and sit down somewhere and count your beads. So far you're not a serious fellow and are just scuttling in circles with your desperations. The Quran did not mention any "layer" about the SEVEN EARTHS. Period.

Your hadiths did not talk about any "layer of the earth". Muhammad did not divide the earth into layers in the Quran - so why are you trying to force the Quran to say what it does not say at all? grin
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2010
@experts,

As you can see above from my rejoinder, we find that there are more than 10 divisions/layers of the earth's internal structure.

The Quran in 65:12 says that Allah created SEVEN EARTHS. Since these are not referring to layers of the earth's internal structure, we can be settled that they cannot be interpreted by any mullah to be 'layers'.

For one thing, there are MORE THAN 7 LAYERS of the earth's internal structure - and the geosciences have confirmed them in many sources.

Therefore, since there are more than 7 layers geoscientifically, and the Quran does not speak about any "layers" of the earth (plus the fact that the hadiths have nothing about asthenosphere, mesosphere, etc), can you please show me a confirmed answer for this question I have been asking you:

- where are Allah's remaining SIX EARTHS since we know of only one earth?

If you cannot provide any geoscientific or cosmologically correct answer to that question, you need to go back and consider what I've been trying to show you: that you cannot maintain the fallacies of your muslim propagandists, no matter how sweet to you they may seem in your adventures of copying-and-pasting them here.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by nopuqeater: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
@Viaro: Quran 65;12 says fromSahih International
It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.[quote][/quote]Itsay earth, singular. While it says heavens, plural.
But then we have scientsts argung that life may be possible to exist in other planet, and not only the earth that we live in.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2010
@nopuqeater,

Let's sort out this part first:

nopuqeater:

But then we have scientsts argung that life may be possible to exist in other planet, and not only the earth that we live in.

The verse we have been discussing [Quran 65:12] is not about life in other planets. That verse declares that Allah created seven earths, and that is what I've focused on. No distractions, please.

nopuqeater:
@Viaro: Quran 65;12 says fromSahih International
It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.

Itsay earth, singular. While it says heavens, plural.

The evidence and sources for the belief that there are SEVEN EARTHS (plural) in Islamic theology are overwhelming. Let me leave you evidence from 3 major sources - the Quran, the hadiths, and the tafsirs.

(1)  Seven Earth[b]s[/b] (plural) in the Quran - [Sura 65:12]

Hilali-Khan translation:
It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof (i.e. seven). ...

Khalifa translation:
GOD created seven universes and the same number of earths. ...

Rodwell's translation:
It is God who hath created seven heavens and as many earths. ...

YusfAli's translation:
God is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. ...

Muhammad Sarwar's tr:
It is God who has created the seven heavens and a like number of earths. ...

(2) Seven Earth[b]s[/b] (plural) in the Sahih Hadiths

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 632:
Narrated Said bin Zaid:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever usurps the land of somebody unjustly, his neck will be encircled with it down the seven earths (on the Day of Resurrection). "

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 633:
Narrated Abu Salama:
That there was a dispute between him and some people (about a piece of land). When he told 'Aisha about it, she said, "O Abu Salama! Avoid taking the land unjustly, for the Prophet said, 'Whoever usurps even one span of the land of somebody, his neck will be encircled with it down the seven earths."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 43, Number 634:
Narrated Salim's father (i.e. 'Abdullah):
The Prophet said, "Whoever takes a piece of the land of others unjustly, he will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection."

(3) Seven Earth[b]s[/b] (plural) in the Tafsirs

(a)
Tafsir Ibn Kathir

(and of the earth the like thereof.) means, He created seven earths. In the Two Sahihs, there is a Hadith that states,
«مَنْ ظَلَمَ قِيدَ شِبْرٍ مِنَ الْأَرْضِ طُوِّقَهُ مِنْ سَبْعِ أَرَضِين»

(Whoever usurps the land of somebody unjustly, even if it was a mere hand span, then his neck will be encircled with it down to the seven earths.) And in Sahih Al-Bukhari the wording is:
«خُسِفَ بِهِ إِلَى سَبْعِ أَرَضِين»

(, he will sink down to the seven earths.)

source: http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=65&tid=54327

(b)

Tafsir al-Jalalayn, trans. Feras Hamza

{ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَٰوَٰتٍ وَمِنَ ٱلأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ ٱلأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِّتَعْلَمُوۤاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْماً }

God it is Who created seven heavens, and of earth the like thereof, that is to say, seven earths. The command, the revelation, descends between them, between the heavens and the earth: Gabriel descends with it from the seventh heaven to the seventh earth, that you may know (li-ta‘lamū is semantically connected to an omitted clause, that is to say, ‘He apprises you of this creation and this sending down [that you may know]’), that God has power over all things and that God encompasses all things in knowledge.

source: http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=65&tAyahNo=12&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

(c)

Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs

{ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَٰوَٰتٍ وَمِنَ ٱلأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ ٱلأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِّتَعْلَمُوۤاْ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْماً }

(Allah it is Who hath created seven heavens) one above the other like a dome, (and of the earth the like thereof) seven earths but they are flat. (The commandment cometh down among them slowly) He says: He sends the angels down from heaven with revelation, Scripture and calamities, (that ye may know) and acknowledge (that Allah is Able to do all things) relating to the dwellers of the heavens and the earths, (and that Allah surroundeth all things in knowledge) and that His knowledge encompasses everything'.

source: http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=65&tAyahNo=12&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

From the above, there is no need for the muslim trying to deceive himself into excusing the fact that Islam teaches SEVEN EARTHS, which is not the same thing as 'one earth with seven layers'.

Since we know of only one earth, can you nopuqeater stop making excuses of singular and plural, and instead show me a confirmed answer for this question I have been asking:

- where are Allah's remaining SIX EARTHS since we know of only one earth?

All 3 major sources of Islamic theology (the Quran, the Hadiths, and the Tafsirs) claim SEVEN EARTHS (plural) for Allah - where are the remaining SIX EARTHS?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by DeepSight(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2010
Edit.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2010
@vairo,

here are some contradiction which i detected from bible,but i don't know may be you can or somebody else explain to me how it's happen,and also i would like to be acquiented with the contradiction is from the god,holysprit or the author of the book?since that you xtians agreed that the bible is not a verbal revelation but inspiration.

1 chronicles 21
and SATAN stoodup against israel and provoked David to number israel.

2 SAMUEL 24
and the anger of the LORD was kindled against israel and HE moved David against them to say go number israel and judah.

john -18  9

that the saying might be fulfulled which he spoke of those whom yuo gave me I have lost but NONE.

john 17  12

while i was with them in the world i kept them in your name. Those yuo gave me i have kept  and none of them is lost except the SON of perdition.

2 chronicles 9  25
And solomon had four thousand stalls for horsesand chariots and twelve thosand horsemen, whom bestowed in the chariot cities ,and with the king at jerussalem.

1 king 4  26
And solomon had fourty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

Here are some, but in sha-Allah after having the full explanation of the above ones i will post the another.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by otitokoro1: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
what can you say about the authenticity of the Bible?/quote]

The fact that you are restless after hearing the word is enough reason Sir/Ma.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2010
chakula:

@vairo,

here are some contradiction which i detected from bible,but i don't know may be you can or somebody else explain to me how it's happen,and also i would like to be acquiented with the contradiction is from the god,holysprit or the author of the book?since that you xtians agreed that the bible is not a verbal revelation but inspiration.

@chakula,

I will give you my answers as soon as you have found answers for what I posted in #103 above. Where are the remaining SIX EARTHS of Allah's creation since we know of only one earth?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2010
@chakula,

I will give you my answers as soon as you have found answers for what I posted in Where are the remaining SIX EARTHS of Allah's creation since we know of only one earth?
[quote][/quote]

@vairo,
the truth of the matter is that no doubt that Allah has created seven earth and seven heaven but in existance we are witnessing only one earth and the remainings Allah placed them in the place choseen by Him,if iam wrong why you are agree that there is any place by name called heaven while nobody that ever witness a such,and again Allah the most merciful knows what is going to happen tommorow or if there is any body that have such knowledge except Him please narrated it for me.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
chakula:

@vairo,
the truth of the matter is that no doubt that Allah has created seven earth and seven heaven but in existance we are witnessing only one earth and the remainings Allah placed them in the place choseen by Him,

Actually, in Sura 65:12 your Allah did not say anything about placing the remaining six earths in any specially chosen place. This issue of seven earths in the Quran have been interpreted by many of your apologists to mean seven layers of this one earth - which we have seen to be nothing other than the usual Muslim fallacies at work.

Secondly, have you noticed that anytime your apologists are at work with their propaganda, they often claim that the Quran is ahead of science? Yes, please go back to post #56 and see what mr experts posted: "in the case of the Qur’an, the reason was given over 1,400 years ago, before the scientists even knew what to believe in". My query has always been: where does the muslim scientist believe anything about SEVEN EARTHS that nobody has been able to confirm?

Third, all the explanations from your apologists have been shown to be fallacies and a complete farce. That was why I posted answers in post #103 above to show what was meant by seven earths from the three main sources of Islamic jurisprudence (the Quran, the Hadiths and the Tafsirs).

chakula:

if iam wrong why you are agree that there is any place by name called heaven while nobody that ever witness a such,and again Allah the most merciful knows what is going to happen tommorow or if there is any body that have such knowledge except Him please narrated it for me.

Is there any need for me to show how wrong you are yet again? Your apologists said that the seven heavens are seven layers of earth's atmosphere! Now, even though they are factually wrong (based on your sources of jurisprudence), how can you maintain about the layers of the atmosphere that "nobody ever witness a such" ?!?

Please show me Allah's remaining SIX EARTH then I shall take you on them. Anything less than that is merely your piddling.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
@vairo,

and i am inqure from you have you ever witnessed the person that see the shape of Heaven and described it before you? Fine,even Jesus that you claim as your god have you see him during his life time and all his saying and with what he is coming with it,do you accepted it?if yes why the contradictions full the book of jesus as i posted aboved, but you responded not and at the end you thrown me a question,what kind of knowledge do you have?please explain the below verses for me if you are not here for argueing,why these verses contradict each other?
1 chronicles 21
and SATAN stoodup against israel and provoked David to number israel.

2 SAMUEL 24
and the anger of the LORD was kindled against israel and HE moved David against them to say go number israel and judah.

john -18 9

that the saying might be fulfulled which he spoke of those whom yuo gave me I have lost but NONE.

john 17 12

while i was with them in the world i kept them in your name. Those yuo gave me i have kept and none of them is lost except the SON of perdition.

2 chronicles 9 25
And solomon had four thousand stalls for horsesand chariots and twelve thosand horsemen, whom bestowed in the chariot cities ,and with the king at jerussalem.

1 king 4 26
And solomon had fourty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2010
chakula:

@vairo,

and i am inqure from you have you ever witnessed the person that see the shape of Heaven and described it before you? Fine,even Jesus that you claim as your god have you see him during his life time and all his saying and with what he is coming with it,do you accepted it?if yes why the contradictions full the book of jesus as i posted aboved, but you responded not and at the end you thrown me a question,what kind of knowledge do you have?please explain the below verses for me if you are not here for argueing,why these verses contradict each other?

viaro:

@chakula,

I will give you my answers as soon as you have found answers for what I posted in #103 above. Where are the remaining SIX EARTHS of Allah's creation since we know of only one earth?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by Lady2(f): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2010
I just want a simple answer to this question o.

The Quran states that no one can change or alter the word of God, and that the Quran is the word of God.

The Quran also states that the Jews altered the word of God.

So my question is this?

Why was the word of God able to be altered by the Jews, when no one can alter the word of God?
Was Allah not powerful enough to stop the Jews from changing his word in the first place?
Or did he just automatically become powerful in the time of the Quran?

An honest direct answer to my question would siffice. Thanks in advance.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2010
@vairo,

i lined you among the learned xtians but you disappionted me cos you failed to answer my question which i have been posted to you,but remember i responded over your inquiry even though you accepted not my respond as good answer to you,however for mine you have says nothing, why?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2010
chakula:

@vairo,

i lined you among the learned xtians but you disappionted me cos you failed to answer my question which i have been posted to you,but remember i responded over your inquiry even though you accepted not my respond as good answer to you,however for mine you have says nothing, why?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, that is because I don't accept your 'excuses' to be 'answers'. If you find real answers for Allah's remaining SIX EARTHS out of the SEVEN EARTHS claimed in the Quran, then I will provide answers to your questions. Anything less than that is merely your piddling.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2010
@vairo

Thank you,

I want you to elucidate,explicate or put in plain words in epigrammatic manner the term HEAVEN and where it's located, and why you should believed in it while no solitary mortal in this sphere that ever by-stander the so-called place?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by viaro: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2010
chakula:

@vairo

Thank you,

I want you to elucidate,explicate or put in plain words in epigrammatic manner the term HEAVEN and where it's located, and why you should believed in it while no solitary mortal in this sphere that ever bysatnder the so-called place?

I wonder what this has to do with the question at hand about the SEVEN EARTHS of the Quran (Sura 65:12). It's not up to me to explain in any epigrammatic manner the location of 'heaven' - for the term 'heaven' is used to mean various things to different people.

My query is not about 'heaven', but rather about the SEVEN EARTHS in the Quran. If you have real answers to that, and can locate them for me, please do so. If you don't, please don't bother trying the impossible that your friends have tried and failed.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2010
@vairo,

In sha-Allah i will get back to you later with detail explanation against your inquiry, for the seek of having my answer form you, on how and why the bible verses contradict each other.

have a good hours.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by Lady2(f): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2010
Chakula can u answer my question?

I really want to know, thanks in advance. I'll be back to check.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
Why was the word of God able to be altered by the Jews, when no one can alter the word of God?

[/quote]

lacking going further, hope that you are aware the Jews denied the Jesus, for them he is not a messiah if it is true what‘s make them thorny for varying or altering the God’s utterance, in addition presently in this the human race how many brand of bible do you be acquainted with? Let me out listed some key bibles so that you can enlighten me which one is the accurate and be full of the expression of God, these are; Roman Catholics Bible,Swedesh bible, King james,Scofield reference and Revise standard version 19752 and 1971 which one you admit as a factual sound of God?

Was Allah not powerful enough to stop the Jews from changing his word in the first place?

Allah is well authoritative as much as necessary for halting and tentative the Jews from changing His words but He calculatingly allowed them to fraudulent the book because there is a day approaching in which every soul will judge according to his action and his achievement.[

[quote]

No, Allah has attributed with anything that a human being be deficient in, because Allah is one and He is the eternal absolute He is not begin and not begotten and no one comparative unto Him. However, His existence is unforeseen by anyone so that for you to declare He is not powerful is not reverberation.

Have a nice day and enjoy the today hours Thanks.
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by chakula: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2010
@~lady~

are you not contented with my rejoinder?
Re: Show Me The Autheticity Of Your Bible by mendax: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
~Lady~:

I just want a simple answer to this question o.

The Quran states that no one can change or alter the word of God, and that the Quran is the word of God.

The Quran also states that the Jews altered the word of God.

So my question is this?

An honest direct answer to my question would siffice. Thanks in advance.

@~lady~,

one of the verses, that people refer to when saying that no one can change the word of God is Q6:34. the solution is in referring to the arabic word itself. The arabic word can be translated as WORD, but it can also take other meanings, like DECREE or LAW. In just the same way, the word COP can mean a PIG or POLICEMAN.

The verse is
Asad translation; 6:34 (Asad) And, indeed, [even] before thy time have apostles been given the lie, and they endured with patience all those charges of falsehood, and all the hurt done to them, till succour came unto them from Us: for there is no power that could alter [the outcome of] God's promises. And some of the histories of those apostles have already come within thy ken.
Yusuf Ali translation; 6:34 (Y. Ali) Rejected were the apostles before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah. Already hast thou received some account of those apostles.
picktall translation; 6:34 (Picktall) Messengers indeed have been denied before thee, and they were patient under the denial and the persecution till Our succour reached them. There is none to alter the decisions of Allah. Already there hath reached thee (somewhat) of the tidings of the messengers (We sent before).

I have deliberately quoted 3 translations of the verse from popular translators, so u could have your pick. However, since the muslims insist in reading the qur'an in its pure arabic form, the meaning is never in doubt. therefore, there has never been any confusion/disagreement within muslim scholars as to what the verses mean. The verse clearly means the PROMISE/DECREEof Allah cannot be changed.

As for the possibility of changing the word of Allah (in the sense of what Allah has revealed), yes, the jews did alter their revelations. and yes, Allah promised to protect the Qur'an from such alterations. Allahs promise was to protect the Qur'an , but not the books before it. And Allah is true to his promise of protecting the qur'an in its pure form. That is why the Qur'an stands out as a book that even without the manuscript today, millions have memorised it word for word in its original form, so it can still be reproduced.

Finally, the christians say that JESUS is the WORD of God; (In the beginning was the word), did they mean a set of alphabets? or a spoken or written word or what? this shows that word could take different meanings

Hope this answer helps and is simple enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Church Is Losing Its Purpose - By Ayobami Oyalowo (A Must Read!!!!) / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.