Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Can I Read People?! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Read People?! (649 Views)

D Lines In Your Palm Can Reveal Secrets About Ur Life. I Read Mine And It Works / Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read / Please Advice Me: I Cant See Clearly When I Read From My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Read People?! by RRRAAA: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hi Nairalanders.I'm quite interested in the art of people reading and also want to know more on how to penetrate the human mind and its psychological make up.I would like y'all to please direct me to websites that would aid my search for knowledge in these fields.Thanks y'all!!!
Re: How Can I Read People?! by bizybody(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
hi colleage, we actualy on the same track joo!just buzz me 08098219881 and i will giv u the one i usd during the course of research,it realy work 4 me,its incredible. stay bless!!!
Re: How Can I Read People?! by dominique(f): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
bizybody:

hi colleage, we actualy on the same track joo!just buzz me 08098219881 and i will giv u the one i usd during the course of research,it realy work 4 me,its incredible. stay bless!!!

you mean herbal supplenents

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert / Ardyss Team From The Us Is In Town, Call Me Now To Help U Join / Peppermint Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.