Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ardyss Team From The Us Is In Town, Call Me Now To Help U Join - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ardyss Team From The Us Is In Town, Call Me Now To Help U Join (661 Views)

Healthy Heart-symptoms Of Heart Attacks And Lifestyle Modificatn To Help U Adapt / Healthy Diet Tips & Calorie Counting That Can Actually Help U Loose Weight / My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ardyss Team From The Us Is In Town, Call Me Now To Help U Join by chase4(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
Hi Guys, How many of you have heard of Ardyss ? Well They are in town from the US and
if you ever truly mean to be self employed and financially independent, this is your chance.
Those who have heard of Ardyss already know what i'm talking about but for those who
dont know, call me on 08062187803. They will be @ Lagos, PH, Abuja, Owerri, Abeokuta
etc. Position yourself to be among the first(cos its still new here) before it gets populated.
Why i'm I telling you this? cos I am making money already and stand to make more just as
i expect to when you join. To your success all.

Osondu Okonkwo

08062187803, 08166269994 or 08184104373
Re: Ardyss Team From The Us Is In Town, Call Me Now To Help U Join by beninman1(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2010
And also the founders would be hitting Nigeria early next year for a special launching.
Plan is for Nigeria to be the launch pad for the whole of Africa.

Ardyss works for real. For product enquiry and distributorship, contact us via our site - www.trip2fitness.com.

An appointment with Ardyss will forever change your life

(1) (Reply)

Massage / Pain After Pop / Distributor And Retailer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.