Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

So Terrible! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Terrible! (892 Views)

I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do? / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Terrible! by sweetmum(f): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
am feeling so terrible now,a guy that i have gone out with for three month,called me on the phone now and said it is over.
Re: So Terrible! by madlady(f): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Poster, I am sorry for your pain, it will pass.

One good thing, better now than 3 years down the road.
Re: So Terrible! by TeeJay6(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
sweetmum:

am feeling so terrible now,a guy that i have gone out with for three month,called me on the phone now and said it is over.
sorry to hear this, but honestly you must have either seen this coming or at least know why he broke up with you so perhaps with all things considered it might just be the best for all, still i know it hurts
Re: So Terrible! by dogzymallo: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
did he tell u why?
Re: So Terrible! by Girl846(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
Take heart dear. Just be strong. I know that right now it hurts and seems very hard but dear, life goes on!
Just surround yourself with loved ones and do the things that you enjoy. Stay positive!
Time will heal a wounded heart.
God Bless!
Re: So Terrible! by Dimka76(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
3 months?! hiisssss
Re: So Terrible! by daduke2k(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
Just three months? Nawa o, and i bet 20kobo say u don giv am toto.
Re: So Terrible! by madlady(f): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
daduke2k:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: So Terrible! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^ my sweet sis in law, wetin do u now
Re: So Terrible! by harakiri(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
sweetmum:

Too bad but somehow, you must have seen it coming.
Re: So Terrible! by madlady(f): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
luizworld:

^^^ my sweet sis in law, wetin do u now

eh eh eh  bro-in-law embarassed, maybe I tire of this land   undecided. @daduke2k, he's normally such a gent, I was shocked at his words.
Re: So Terrible! by fifi09(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
daduke2k:

lipsrsealed grin

@Poster: Be strong, and realize that life isn't over. Your heart is breaking to get you on the right path to a better you.
Re: So Terrible! by okenwa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2010
sorry there must be a reason and let us know so dat we can profer solutions
Re: So Terrible! by TewMuch: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kai!!! the dropped you at the infatuation stage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Though you have probably chopped all his lies and fallen for him, 3 months is better than 3 years. Thank your stars he did not decide to waste your time. Abeg go clubbing tonight and find someone else. grin grin grin. Just make sure the next time you open your eyes well. cool cry
Re: So Terrible! by yme1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
Tee_Jay:

sorry to hear this, but honestly you must have either seen this coming or at least know why he broke up with you so perhaps with all things considered it might just be the best for all, still i know it hurts
i second this comment
try find out what went wrong and always learn to move on too smiley
Re: So Terrible! by omega25red(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
daduke2k:

grin grin grin she had better give it up grin grin

poster sorry oo dont let this spoil you for every other person that comes your way
Re: So Terrible! by promkingzz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
Realy so terrible. Looked up ur profile and,, if dats u in d picture, den i'd say u're a preety lady.jst kp ur head up and move on, wear a smile most times(even if its fake), cheer up! D best is yet 2come
Re: So Terrible! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
Nawaoooo, shit happens!!!!! after all the lies and pet talks,
someone out there needs more babe, u might b d cos or he, u knows undecided
Re: So Terrible! by benz190: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2010
poster have u heard that wale.star is single

You might want to apply directly

contact him in the s3xuality zone!
Re: So Terrible! by Donvilo(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Girl846:

Take heart dear. Just be strong. I know that right now it hurts and seems very hard but dear, life goes on!
Just surround yourself with loved ones and do the things that you enjoy. Stay positive!
Time will heal a wounded heart.
God Bless!
Please listen to these two peeps; (Tee_Jay, Girl846 & few others ) as far as am concerned, their advices are the best ones so far.
Pls take heart, all shall be well with u soon. Just thank God that He made the guy's intention known to u otherwise he would hav kept quiet about that, leaving u to hav false hopes & believing in false promises. He may not even be the right one 4 u. Just move on with your life, ok? That's what happens in life, Poo happens @ times. cry smiley
Re: So Terrible! by deji2009(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2010
Be strong
Re: So Terrible! by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 31, 2010
You will be alright, thank God is 3months and not 3years shocked shocked Yes some men can string you along like that.
Re: So Terrible! by nguage(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2010
Nobody's asking her what she did to him. I doubt a guy'll just wake up one morning and decide to break up with a girl.
Re: So Terrible! by RecentPost: 4:01am On Mar 31, 2010
You should be happy he hit the nail on the head,some guys would continue to bang you to preserve their newly found tight pussy
Re: So Terrible! by Pweety4me(f): 4:07am On Mar 31, 2010
Just 3months?o u wanted him 2 wait untill 3yrs till he told u how he really felt abeg i hope say u no open ur divine window 4 am. . . undecided lipsrsealed anywayz now u can move on chow!
Re: So Terrible! by ursa: 5:19am On Mar 31, 2010
Wow. 3 months the guy calls it quits.

Could mean.
a.    it took him 3 months to get all he wanted from you
or
b.    it took him 3 months to decide he had no future with you

Baby girl what do you really know about him.
- Do you know what makes him laugh, happy, smile?
- Do you know his dreams, fears, plans?
- Do you know his friends 'girls & guys' past or present?

True relationship would have provided answers.
If you spend time knowing each other he would still be trying to answer these questions about you.
But if we jump to the honeymoon part then it will not last especially if he wanted a fling.

Take Care and God loves you
Re: So Terrible! by boomssey(f): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2010
i think u guys weren't meant to be so move on although its not ez but it doesn't look like u hav any choice.dts life!
Re: So Terrible! by femfem3: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2010
sweetmum:

You should be happy the wimp did not fool with you for 3 years before breaking your heart (that's if you have one), grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: So Terrible! by Krissykriss(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
@poster, Dont blame d dude. U must have told him about marriage mo than a thousand times within d short period of 3mths! I would have done d same as him.
Re: So Terrible! by tboy1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
You'll b ok cool
Re: So Terrible! by gee2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
sorry about that but bet it's for good.
you gonn get over it.
Re: So Terrible! by gee2(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
sorry about that but i bet it's for the best,
you gonn get over it.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Ladies Could Be Pregnated Through Bluetooth / Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time / Is This Kinda Friendship Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.