Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time (892 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by scantyengr: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
CLASH!! TWO BABES U WAS TOASTING CAME THE SAME DAY,SAME TIME
I WAS TOASTING ANGELA AND SHOLA
I DID NOT INVITE SHOLA BUT INVITED ANN,
SHE CAME NOT UP TP 2 MINS SHE CAME HERE COMES SHOLA
I WAS SHOCKED
THEY DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER BUT NOW I M BEGINNING TO THINK THEY DO
ADVICE ME B/C THEY WALKED OUT AFTER MY INTRO
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by iice(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
Playa with no game.
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by puskin: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
**start crying** cry cry
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by daduke2k(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
iice:

Playa with no game.
exactly . hehe kpele ooooooo
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by Woke4all(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2010
iice:

Playa with no game.
Lol grin

@OP
You no reach Lux you won form Detol.

How did you introduce them?
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by Onchedu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
Nothing t panic about here if U had played Ur game right with either or the both of them, cos at least one of them is bound to come back. When she does, apologize and settle with her and don't go causing confusion next time. If neither of them shows up, get a move on, and next time try be smart enough to know how to handle such a situation or don't get Urself into it at all.

The wrongest thing U can do now that they are both gone is to go after either of them. Do not be tempted to do so.

Who want's more bad advice?
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
Woke4all:

Lol grin

@OP
You no reach Lux you won form Detol.

How did you introduce them?

o men!!!!! you harsh o o o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by MrAnus: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
Brother, QUIT LYING. are u sure u not a virgin?
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by MrAnus: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
LOVE.4BUG, are u a male pretending to be female??
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by Onchedu(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Anus:

Brother, QUIT LYING. are u sure u not a virgin?
How U take know say na lie him dey lie and wetin dey there if him na virgin? May we no start with ths topic again o.
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by Woke4all(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

o men!!!!! you harsh o o o grin grin grin grin grin
The guy no know say na step by step? He never carry one he won carry two.
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Anus:

LOVE.4BUG, are u a male pretending to be female??

pls ANUS don't make me send you back to where you belong (yn.ash) did you not here that fool apologizing to me?

did you go thru his evidence? did you not see that i quoted pappy4real and he felt it was me? he wanted to ask me out only for him to see pappy's pix and he came back here to call me a scammer. the guy's pix was pappy4real's and the female was me.

the post has been banned.

so mind you unless u wan go back for yansh. grin grin grin
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by papa190(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
woteva~
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by ice234: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
run oh na. cos it might be planed oh. game up
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by tempest01(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2010
F U C K u scantyengr i know who you are. I told u before it is me and you. Scantyengr or Williamsdr. . .U are a scammer.

And why should we belief your story,  When u r scamming poor Nigerian students of a few thousands

[size=20pt]scantyengr = williamsdr = scammer[/size]

proof:: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=560885;sa=showPosts    for scantyengr

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=558511;sa=showPosts          for williamsdr
Re: Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time by Pappij: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2010
@Poster, player got played.Never mind sha,it's all part of d learning process;better luck next time.

@Love.4Bug, pls send me a mail asap. peppyjah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is This Kinda Friendship Healthy? / Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them / Is His Action Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.