Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,839 members, 7,906,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them (898 Views)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them by Coretalk(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
I mean when a woman approach first (either by sayin she fancies you,or make her friend say it or through touching or sitting near you) ,generally she wants something to happen between the both of you but the guy doesn't really like the girl. He accepts at the end due to peer pressure or he doesn't want break the girl's heart or the guy might think he might as well chance this.

It happened to a close friend of mine once a few years back and It drove him nuts cause he knew what he was doing was wrong and the more serious it got, the more depressed he got. Until he drove the girl to break up with him.

The sad thing is that i feel like i would have done the same,i mean accept esp. given his situation. Also given the fact these days Every Woman who fancies me i don't fancy back while the women i fancy, don't fancy me.

I just wanted to ask, have any other guys on here found themselves in the same situation?

Also, to the ladies, do you generally accept a guy even though you don't REALLY fancy them?, ,(i have heard that the expression "attraction grows as you get the to know each other", do people really believe in this?)
Re: Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them by violent(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
I really don't see any reason why you can't tell a chic that you don't wanna be more than just friends!

there is no written rule somewhere that i must go out with every thing in skirt with a pair of bóobs that fancies me!
Re: Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them by InkedNerd(f): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
I totally agree with violent.
Re: Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them by iice(f): 3:21am On Sep 02, 2010
People too like wahala. You get what you ask for i always say.
Re: Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them by madlady(f): 3:35am On Sep 02, 2010
Core_talk:

Also, to the ladies, do you generally accept a guy even though you don't REALLY fancy them?, ,(i have heard that the expression "attraction grows as you get the to know each other", do people really believe in this?)

Yes ONCE. It didn't grow for me but what did grow was the respect I had for him.
Re: Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 02, 2010
I personally don't venture in sure.If am not attraction 2 u @ first,then 4get it.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Report Your Spouse If You Get To Know He Is A Criminal / She Want 2 Pay Me Off: / Ladies: Would You Allow Your Man To Cheat If He Was Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.