Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Marry A Nurse And Stop Being My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Nurse And Stop Being My Friend (629 Views)

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry A Nurse And Stop Being My Friend by Ayemokhia: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
I grew up with the intention of meeting and getting married to a nurse someday. the reason is i see nurses as hygienic,caring and understanding human health. i also see them as Good mothers and wife to be. I made my intention known to my childhood friend who is a player to the core. i was stunned by his analysis. he told me so many things i would not like to say. he said nurses are to be bleeped and not to be married. he even went ahead by driving me to three neighbouring hospitals where he is having affairs with at least two female nurses and they all know. he made it clear that our friendship ends the day i marry a nurse. my problem is are all nurses truly like that?
you need to hear all my friend told me. with practical proves.
Re: Marry A Nurse And Stop Being My Friend by benz190: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2010
you and your friend are both crazy!

(1) (Reply)

She's 5 Years Older, Can I Marry Her? / His Bro/his Wife In The Act: / Linda Ikeji Says There Are Now 12 Single Women For 1 Single Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.