Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... (746 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke / Get Ready As I Reveal To You How To Make Cool Cash / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by Cation25(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
I resolved to creating this thread after a fruitless search, because i know, nairalanders doesn't disappoint...I need a kindhearted someone to please reveal to me any possible way(s) to make money online. Thanks.
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cation25:
I resolve to creating this thread after a fruitless search, because i know, nairalanders doesn't disappoint...I need a kindhearted someone to please reveal to me any possible way(s) to make money online. Thanks.
Avoid ponzi schemes.

More reliable ways are:

-transcription
Typing lectures, speeches, for companies who outsource the services

- Data entry
Entering data in forms on behalf of companies

(I'm not sure of the best websites for these. But they are there)

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by Cation25(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Muafrika2:
Avoid ponzi schemes.
More reliable ways are:
-transcription Typing lectures, speeches, for companies who outsource the services
- Data entry Entering data in forms on behalf of companies
(I'm not sure of the best websites for these. But they are there)
thanks. I will make a search about that

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by Futureinvestors(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Cation25:
I resolved to creating this thread after a fruitless search, because i know, nairalanders doesn't disappoint...I need a kindhearted someone to please reveal to me any possible way(s) to make money online. Thanks.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by Cation25(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Futureinvestors:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
thanks. I will give it a shot when I have the capital

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by honestinvest: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cation25:

Do you know you can make 50%-100% everyday trading cryptocurrency using our quality signals and get updated in the cryptocurrency world.
If you don't have an idea what Bitcoin is,then I can assure you are far behind but don't worry we got you covered and are ready to put you through and optimize profits. Take a leap into financial freedom.
Take Note: The next millionaires are those who invest in cryptocurrency.

Email: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Searching! Someone Please Reveal To Me... by Futureinvestors(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Cation25:

thanks. I will give it a shot when I have the capital

You can connect with me for further info, so also I can keep you posted. Every time is a good time to invest in it.
Test me your email or call.
Regards.

@FutureInvestFX

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Claims He Killed The Founder Of MMM, Mavrodi. See Post / What Do You Think? / Learn How I make 500k monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.