Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,313 members, 7,891,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 (5521 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by metalgong5(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
GenBuhari:

@metal-gong,
How much is IBB paying you to write your nonsense on this forum?
Your are an idio.t by not knowing that I'm entitled to my opinion. As I said earlier, if IBB decides to contest,he will surely win the 2011 presidential elections fair and square .
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by Onlytruth(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
metal-gong:

IBB will surely win the presidential elections in 2011 if he decides to contest. Infact, he is the best amomgst all the names that are flying around as potential presidential candidtates in 2011.

You and I appear to be seeing the same things some of these guys cannot see. I think some of these people are forgetting WHAT Nigeria is. Also they are forgetting we have a history, socio-political culture and structure. Even Jonathan appears to be holding the forte for Yar adua. He doesn't appear to be "taking over". Until he takes over, I remain skeptical of his ability to contest or win next year's election. Like someone pointed out, he is an "acting president" for a reason. This is Nigeria.
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by metalgong5(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

You and I appear to be seeing the same things some of these guys cannot see. I think some of these people are forgetting WHAT Nigeria is. Also they are forgetting we have a history, socio-political culture and structure. Even Jonathan appears to be holding the forte for Yar adua. He doesn't appear to be "taking over". Until he takes over, I remain skeptical of his ability to contest or win next year's election. Like someone pointed out, he is an "acting president" for a reason. This is Nigeria.
Thats exactly the basis of my argument.
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2010
@ metal-gong, Do not resort to personal attacks, as it is a sign of having lost the argument.
@Metal-Gong & Onlytruth,
Your opinions are foolish and baseless (it is clear you are in a microscopic minority).

It appears that u couldn't careless whether that IBB wants to return bury our nation that he had already wrecked.

So I am asking both of you 2 questions:

1. Who is paying you to write such foolish views on this forum?

2. Have you benefitted from the corrupt system? i.e have you or your relatives ever looted public funds?
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by Onlytruth(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
GenBuhari:

@ metal-gong, Do not resort to personal attacks, as it is a sign of having lost the argument.
@Metal-Gong & Onlytruth,
Your opinions are foolish and baseless (it is clear you are in a microscopic minority).

It appears that u couldn't careless whether that[b] IBB wants to return bury our nation [/b]that he had already wrecked.

So I am asking both of you 2 questions:

1. Who is paying you to write such foolish views on this forum?

2. Have you benefitted from the corrupt system? i.e have you or your relatives ever looted public funds?

Na wa for this guy o! shocked

I would have asked you to first research my posts before making the above statements. You've only posted 70 times on nairaland; even if you've only posted on this section, that is minuscule, comparatively speaking. You have not learned enough about the "nation" you are here defending. I've read from you once that you are from south east. You are the real idiot.

I have always advised every new poster to spend time to read up on topics before posting. Nairaland is a BIG SCHOOL. Until you do the reading first and spend some real time debating issues here, watch your tongue!

IBB is best for Nigeria next year! cool

No one from the south can tackle the following issues: restructuring, national conference (if needed), state police, true federalism, and equitable distribution of political power in Nigeria. The south does not have the real power (military) to effect such fundamental changes to Nigeria. The only northerner I know that is willing, clever enough and liberal enough to take on these issues is IBB.

I don't expect neophytes to understand. cool
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by invisible2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2010
IBB is a cheap crook, fraudster and petty criminal all rolled in one.
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by kobonaija: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hey guys, as at the last time I checked, the definition of a Forum is a public meeting place for open discussion; a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

Everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how 'stupid, irrelevant or unpopular'

An opinion could be dissected into shreds intellectually by a more informed member, but what I have noticed is that some people don't take kindly to being opposed and are sharp-tongued with a very low threshold at throwing verbal missiles.

You can't be right all the time. Lets not be deviating from the rules of this great Forum where many minds meet, and should stop personal attacks, calling other members stupid, foolish, slowpoke and the rest.

Abeg, no offence to the older members. I believe we can do better.
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by Onlytruth(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^^

I don't attack any member unless they attack me first. The guy had no reasons to attack me. Your points are welcome and taken. Thanks! cool
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
kobonaija:

Hey guys, as at the last time I checked, the definition of a Forum is  a public meeting place for open discussion; a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

Everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how 'silly, irrelevant or unpopular'

An opinion could be dissected into shreds intellectually by a more informed member, but what I have noticed is that some people don't take kindly to being opposed and are sharp-tongued with a very low threshold at throwing verbal missiles.

You can't be right all the time. Lets not be deviating from the rules of this great Forum where many minds meet, and should stop personal attacks, calling other members silly, foolish, slowpoke and the rest.

Abeg, no offence to the older members. I believe we can do better.
God bless u bro!i really see no reason why som nlanders prefer to go insultive.
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by SuperT(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
Quote from: kobonaija on April 10, 2010, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, as at the last time I checked, the definition of a Forum is a public meeting place for open discussion; a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
Everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how 'silly, irrelevant or unpopular'
You can't be right all the time. Lets not be deviating from the rules of this great Forum where many minds meet, and should stop personal attacks, calling other members silly, foolish, slowpoke and the rest.
Abeg, no offence to the older members. I believe we can do better

Yes o! Let stop insulting or attacking ourselves in this forum.
Re: Ibb First Public Apperance Since 1993 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
The  only person throwing insults is Onlytruth. Please if you check my posts I never insult anybody, I only attack their opinions. Even Onlytruth would admit that he is in a microscopic minority on this thread.

He must be upset that I rumbled him, that is why he has cunningly side-stepped the following questions I put to him:

1. Is anybody paying you to write such illogical views on this forum?

2. Have you benefitted from the corrupt  system? i.e have you or your relatives ever looted  public funds?

I am sorry to say it but I find it difficult to believe that any person who is educated and supports IBB has not benefited from corruption, or /and is an agent of IBB.
Let him just answer my 2 simple questions , if he does not answer then he would have lost all credibility (thats if he had any to begin with).

By the way what has the fact that Iam Igbo got to do with anything? Has he  even read my posts on this thread?

I apologise to members if my posts caused any discord on this forum and your comments about respecting other people's opinions have been duly noted and would try and choose my words even more carefully in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammar Is Dead: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Airs His Opinion On Fuel Subsidy / Hausa, Yoruba Traders’ Ejection Not Ethnic – Anambra / FG And Senate Should Ban Nomadic Cattle Rearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.