Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,126 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2191568 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 4:04am On Aug 01
oilykid:

Ibeto is not serious.
It's time igbos form their economic cabana like Northern oligarchy and start investing all this heavy industries in the east. We need heavy industries like cement plant, steel plant, heavy commercialized Agriculture in the east. We need to start depending on other regions for our finished goods and services. Our elites needs together and start working together on things like this
rafindo:

Do you know the chicason group has mining license for cement production yet they are yet to start something almost 10 years now. So the truth is that majority of those making noise about monopoly are not interested in manufacturing but want quick money and no stress. 10 people with 100m usd you will get 6 million MTTPA .

IGBO LAND IS JUST WASTING AWAY.

THERE ARE MANY INDUSTRIES NOT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST THAT WE CAN START FROM, WHILST WE WORK OUR WAY TO THE EXCLUSIVE LIST INDUSTRY.

A JOURBEY OF A THOUSAND MILES STARTS WITH A STEP.

INDUSTRY IS A MAJOR EMPLOYER OF LABOUR.

NOT JUST CEMENT, EVEN SALT MINE.

THERE IS SALT IN EBONYI.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 9:34am On Aug 01
stasius:

It is a fitness Arena that contains a stadium. It is very necessary. Quality healthcare includes lifestyle modification and exercise which is the essence of the sports facility. It may not be for just patients and their caregivers but also for the staff and students who will eventually mostly reside inside the medical city. So they won't need to go inside town to assess those facility.
The place should even contain staff quarters, hostels for students, mini marts, lodging facilities and banking facilities, churches, mosque etc. So a stadium/fitness Arena is not out of place. Remember it is a University Teaching Hospital. So having everything right inside there is not out of place.

@bolded, let them build those facilities first before building a stadium. I still see no need for that stadium. If fitness is the target, what about a mini gym? Why a stadium undecided That one na waste of land.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 10:15am On Aug 01

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:52am On Aug 01
Update from the reconstruction of Ekwueme square Awka

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 12:40pm On Aug 01
WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT THE WHOLE SE GOVS AND BILLIONAIRES CAN COME TOGETHER AND INVEST IN THAT CEMENT AND SALT.

A JOINT VENTURE.

ALL THOSE INDUSTRY NOT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST WE CAN TAKE ON THEM TOGETHER AND GENERATE IGR AND ALSO PROFITS THAT WILL FEED DIRECTLY INTO THE ECONOMY OF THE SE IGBOLAND.

MOST OF THIS INDUSTRIES EARN NEAR AS MUCH AS OIL AND GAS.

PLUS WE WIL HAVE REVENUE TO INVEST IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY IN SE.

WE NEED THE FIRST STEP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 12:13pm On Aug 04
legitnow1:

IGBO LAND IS JUST WASTING AWAY.

THERE ARE MANY INDUSTRIES NOT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST THAT WE CAN START FROM, WHILST WE WORK OUR WAY TO THE EXCLUSIVE LIST INDUSTRY.

A JOURBEY OF A THOUSAND MILES STARTS WITH A STEP.

INDUSTRY IS A MAJOR EMPLOYER OF LABOUR.

NOT JUST CEMENT, EVEN SALT MINE.

THERE IS SALT IN EBONYI.

With which electric power do you want to run the industries? Under an economy run by incompetent kleptocrats !..........let u snot talk of the hostile anti Igbo political environment.....yet Igboland still has hundreds of industries surviving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 12:16pm On Aug 04
afube:

With which electric power do you want to run the industries? Under an economy run by incompetent kleptocrats !..........let u snot talk of the hostile anti Igbo political environment.....yet Igboland still has hundreds of industries surviving

ELECTRICITY IS NOW IN ABA, WE HAVE TO MAKE MOVES AND GET GOING BECAUSE, THAT IS OUR ONLY SAVING GRACE.

THIS PEOPLE WE WERE LUMPED WITH DONT WANT TO KEEP US ALIVE.

U CAN SEE THE HATRED FROM THE YORUBA AFTER WE USED OUR RESOURCES TO BUILD LAGOS.

IT IS THE SAME UP NORTH, THEY CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME.

OUR BEST BET IS TO GET READY NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 6:22pm On Aug 04
legitnow1:

ELECTRICITY IS NOW IN ABA, WE HAVE TO MAKE MOVES AND GET GOING BECAUSE, THAT IS OUR ONLY SAVING GRACE.

THIS PEOPLE WE WERE LUMPED WITH DONT WANT TO KEEP US ALIVE.

U CAN SEE THE HATRED FROM THE YORUBA AFTER WE USED OUR RESOURCES TO BUILD LAGOS.

IT IS THE SAME UP NORTH, THEY CAN CHANGE AT ANYTIME.

OUR BEST BET IS TO GET READY NOW.

@bolded, please stop writing such provocative and false statements. Ndigbo did not build any Lagos. A people who have not been able to build a comparable commercial behemoth like Lagos in their homeland for themselves couldn't have possibly built Lagos. Lagos is the collective effort of all Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity and religion. That place was the capital of this country for 70 long years and got investments from the Federal Government and many foreign investors so how on God's earth do you now attribute its growth to only the Igbos? undecided Just pass your message peacefully without including provocative and controversial statements.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 6:39pm On Aug 04
Unbiased1:

@bolded, please stop writing such provocative and false statements. Ndigbo did not build any Lagos. A people who have not been able to build a comparable commercial behemoth like Lagos in their homeland for themselves couldn't have possibly built Lagos. Lagos is the collective effort of all Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity and religion. That place was the capital of this country for 70 long years and got investments from the Federal Government and many foreign investors so how on God's earth do you now attribute its growth to only the Igbos? undecided Just pass your message peacefully without including provocative and controversial statements.

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE SCREWS MISSING IN YOUR HEAD.

YOUR COMPREHENSION IS VERY POOR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 6:44pm On Aug 04
I HAVE SAID IT COUNTLESS TIMES ON THIS THREAD, I DONT ENJOY OR GAIN ANYTHING FROM SENSELESS BACK AND FORTH ENDLESSLY.

AT NO POINT DID I SAY IGBO BUILT LAGOS, I WAS SPECIFIC IN SAYING OUR RESOURCES FROM THE EAST BUILT LAGOS.

SPECOFIC.

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN PLEASE, I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS ON MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:25pm On Aug 04
legitnow1:

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE SCREWS MISSING IN YOUR HEAD.

YOUR COMPREHENSION IS VERY POOR.

Hmm. At least you have gotten my advice. wink

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:29pm On Aug 04
legitnow1:
I HAVE SAID IT COUNTLESS TIMES ON THIS THREAD, I DONT ENJOY OR GAIN ANYTHING FROM SENSELESS BACK AND FORTH ENDLESSLY.

AT NO POINT DID I SAY IGBO BUILT LAGOS, I WAS SPECIFIC IN SAYING OUR RESOURCES FROM THE EAST BUILT LAGOS.

SPECOFIC.

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN PLEASE, I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS ON MY MIND.

If you have a lot of things on your mind you won't be writing nonsense which can prompt a backlash. You simply stick to your point. Your resources were not used to build Lagos. If it was the Niger Deltans that were saying this, I wouldn't have responded but to say the resources of the East were used to build Lagos, that is a big lie. Respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 9:13pm On Aug 04
Unbiased1:

If you have a lot of things on your mind you won't be writing nonsense which can prompt a backlash. You simply stick to your point. Your resources were not used to build Lagos. If it was the Niger Deltans that were saying this, I wouldn't have responded but to say the resources of the East were used to build Lagos, that is a big lie. Respect yourself.

e be like say this una nigeria na witches coven,

u need to go and face what is facing u and leave igbo people alone.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOPROMISE1: 12:37am On Aug 05
Unbiased1:

Ignorance is bliss....or in your case, intentional!

Just how TF can you sit there and want to argue that Igbo resources didn't help build Lagos in particular, and Nigeria in general!? Leaving aside the human resources part of it, billions of dollars stolen from Alaigbo in the name of 'one Nigeria' was partly used to build Lagos and Abuja! Can you pretend not to know ONELGA in Rivers state is one of the LGAs in Nigeria with the highest onshore oil and gas deposits? Can you pretend not to know Imo, Abia and Anambra are oil and gas producing states?

It's ok to hate on a people, but don't try and tell bold-faced lies just because you can't swallow the bitter fact that the people you hate are the ones partly sustaining your ungrateful ass!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 11:05am On Aug 05
Dahiru Mangal Begins Cement Production, Builds $1.5bn Plant In Kogi(pix)

https://www.nairaland.com/8175070/dahiru-mangal-begins-cement-production

WHERE EVER U SEE THESE GREEDY CRIMINALS GO, THEIR IS USUALLY ALOT OF MONEY TO BE MADE.

NOBODY BUILDS MORE THAN NDIIGBO IN NIGERIA.

WE STILL HAVE ALOT OF BUILDING TO DO, DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT WE LEAVE CEMENT IN IGBOLAND TO CONTINUE ENRICHING DANGOTE AND DAHIRU.

NDIIGBO ISI ODIKWA ANYI NMA?

CALL IBETO AND ASK HIM WHAT IS GOING ON IN EBONYI, THE WHOLE SE SHOULD COME TOGETHER AND INVEST ALONGSIDE IBETO TO GET AT LEAST TWO FACTORIES UP AND RUNNING IN EBONYI.

IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT BUILDING DEAD AIRPORTS, CREATE JOBS GADDAM IT?

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 11:07am On Aug 05
THAT IS HOW ALL OF US CARRY BIG HEAD SET FOR ALAIGBO, SITDOWN DEY LOOK LIKE IDIOT, THE ONLY REFINERY IN SE BELONG TO A NORTHERNER.

THEY ARE GRADUALLY DESCENDING AND WILL EVENTUALLY BUILD THAT CEMENT FACTORY IN EBOBYI AND EMPLOY ALL YOUR DUMB STUPID ASSES.

A MAN IS NEVER SUPPOSE TO BE COLD, WHEN A MAN IS COLD HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL, MEANING THEY PLUG PRICK INTO HIS ANUS.

A MAN IS SUPPOSE TO BE HOT AT ALL TIMES.

WHEN I TALK, SOME OF U WILL CHANGE MONIKER TO ATTACK ME.

ENEMIES WITHIN, U THINK WE ARE ALL SLAVES?

WEN I TALK AND GET FRUSTRATED, I HAVE TO SAY IT IN A WAY THAT U WILL PAY ATTENTION AND WAKE UP.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 11:13am On Aug 05
IF THE NORTH ARE HOLDING IBETO TO STOP HIM, IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY ARE WAITING TO RETURN TO POWER AND USE POLITICS TO TAKE OVER THAT EBONYI CEMENT.

UMAHI IS ALREADY IN THEIR PARTY.

ARE WE GOING TO SITDOWN LIKE IDIOTS AND WATCH.

OR ARE WE GOING TO CROWD IN AND GET THAT SITE FOR OURSELVES?

IF IBETO IS NOT MOVING, ALL OF US CAN JOIN HIM TO MOVE. ALL 5 SE STATES.

IF A CAR BREAKS DOWN WE USUALLY ALL GATHER TO PUSH IT WITH THE OWNER UNTIL IT STARTS.

HABA WHAT IS GOING ON? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 11:17am On Aug 05
STOP BUILDING ALL THOSE ROADS, NONSENSE AMUSEMENT PARK RUBBISH AND AIRPORTS ETC AND START HARVESTING THE RESOURCES IN OUR LAND NOT ON EXCLUSIVE LIST.

ALL THE SE STATE WITH ALL BILLIONS AND COMMUNITIES INVESTORS TOGETHER, ONE RAW MATERIAL AFTER THE OTHER, WE HAVE THE FUNDS TOGETHER.

DONT LET THE NORTH ALSO USE LOOT TO CORNER ALL THE INDUSTRY AND RAW MATERIALS IN IGBOLAND.

U WILL SUFFER WORST THAN U ARE ALREADY SUFFERING NOW.

DONT SAY NOBODY TOLD U, NOBODY WARNED U, GOD IS NOT GOING TO COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO WARN U, HE WILL SEND AND USE PEOPLE.

NOTHING LIKE EBONYI, ABIA, ANAMBRA, IMO ENUGU, ANIOMA, WHAT U REALLY ARE AND WHAT THEY KNOW U FOR IS IGBO.

THAT IS Y THEY SAY IGBO MUST GO, NOT ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU, EBONYI, ABIA, ANIOMA.

FULANI KNOW WHY THEY ARE KILLING U AND BLOCKING YOUR FARM, THEY WANT THE LAND.

WE KNOW Y WE ARE TALKING AND WE DONT TALK FOR NO REASON.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 12:49pm On Aug 05
NEW CEO WALTERSMITH PETROMAN LIMITED VISITS NUPRC
PHOTO NEWS: NEW CEO WALTERSMITH PETROMAN OIL LIMITED, MR OLADAPO FILANI VISITS NUPRC CHIEF EXECUTIVE, ENGR GBENGA KOMOLAFE

https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/photo-news-new-ceo-waltersmith-petroman-oil-limited-mr-oladapo-filani-visits-nuprc-chief-executive-engr-gbenga-komolafe/

IS THIS HOW IGBO WILL SURVIVE, THE IGBO MUST GO IN LAGOS?

THEY LIFT RESOURCES IN IGBOLAND, POLLUTE THE PLACE THEN LIVE AND HAVE OFFICE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA.

WAKE UP!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chibabs: 6:42pm On Aug 05
Guys, what is happening to the Light of the Nation Tower project? Is anything still happening at the site? The project is supposed to be rounding off by now since the construction period was put at 2 months.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 9:22am On Aug 06
what is the project about ? any links for this project

chibabs:
Guys, what is happening to the Light of the Nation Tower project? Is anything still happening at the site? The project is supposed to be rounding off by now since the construction period was put at 2 months.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06
nduprincekc:
what is the project about ? any links for this project

An iconic tower towards the new govt house which could also serve as the state's landmark.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:53pm On Aug 06
Roofing of Awka mall in progress

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:55pm On Aug 06
Ongoing Awka Executive Business District Boulevard extension in progress

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:22pm On Aug 07
Nnewi Sports Club, Umudim Nnewi, Anambra State

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 11:50pm On Aug 07
ANSMEDIA:
Nnewi Sports Club, Umudim Nnewi, Anambra State

Good for now...we can always make the facilities better and world class!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by irisher: 8:55pm On Aug 08
legitnow1:

IS THIS HOW IGBO WILL SURVIVE, THE IGBO MUST GO IN LAGOS?

THEY LIFT RESOURCES IN IGBOLAND, POLLUTE THE PLACE THEN LIVE AND HAVE OFFICE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA.

WAKE UP!
My brother, thanks for this great eye opening.
They loot resources in Igboland and call it a barren land.
They closed the Seaport of Calabar, Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom, Warri & Onitsha River port and make Lagos Seaport functioning, why won't Lagos be more viable?
They increased custom duty charges and banned some goods from entering the country, meanwhile, Northerners are busy importing cows and goat from Chad, Niger and Cameroon to Maiduguri, Katsina and Yola....only for 'em to sale these foreign animals to Eastern and Western regions of Nigeria.
Ndi Igbo have to wise up!!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by irisher: 11:46pm On Aug 08
Unbiased1:

@bolded, please stop writing such provocative and false statements. Ndigbo did not build any Lagos. A people who have not been able to build a comparable commercial behemoth like Lagos in their homeland for themselves couldn't have possibly built Lagos. .
FYI, Lagos still buy market from Onitsha & clothings from Aba to sale in Lagos. Onitsha goods tends to be quiet more cheaper compared to Lagos.
The greatest mistake Nd'Igbo did in Lagos was building "Lagos International Trade Fair" I overheard that Ndi Igbo brought the idea and developed the place. But we can still bounce back, there's a saying in Igboland which translate to "Okoro adighi akari onye koro ya" there's a plan to move Ladipo & ASPMDA market to Umueri International market, Alaba market and Ikeja to Oraifite etc..
It's Ndi Igbo that brought the ideas of these markets and the same Nd'Igbo will definitely determine where it will stay next.

We can make our regions more viable, Anambra state has more indigenous clusters of industries than Lagos, Onitsha harbour industrial layout is the largest industrial estates in Nigeria.
There are so many industries in Anambra State, I know many Anambra products that are being sold in Lagos, but the problem here is Nigeria export strategy is poor which is caused by selfish government because you've to bring your goods to Apapa Lagos for exportation.
We still have to invest more on our land.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 8:47am On Aug 09
THINK INDUSTRY NOT MALL OR AMUSEMENT PARKS.

GEOMETRIC POWER IS AN INDUSTRY FOR INDUSTRIAL ZONE.

OUR ONLY HOPE ARE INDUSTRIES.

NO EXCUSES, IVM DID IT WITH NO ELECTRICITY

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 8:49am On Aug 09
THERE SHOULD BE A RUSH TO INDUSTRIALISE ALL THE RAW MATERIAL IN SE ZONE AND ENTER SS BEFORE THE NORTH AND SW TAKE THEM.

WE SHOULD KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING BY NOW.

THE NORTH STARTED THE INDUSTIAL RACE WITH DANGOTE AND CO, THEY WILL CORNER ALL THE INDUSTRY IF U CONTINUE TO SLEEP.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by legitnow1: 9:01am On Aug 09
irisher:

My brother, thanks for this great eye opening.
They loot resources in Igboland and call it a barren land.
They closed the Seaport of Calabar, Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom, Warri & Onitsha River port and make Lagos Seaport functioning, why won't Lagos be more viable?
They increased custom duty charges and banned some goods from entering the country, meanwhile, Northerners are busy importing cows and goat from Chad, Niger and Cameroon to Maiduguri, Katsina and Yola....only for 'em to sale these foreign animals to Eastern and Western regions of Nigeria.
Ndi Igbo have to wise up!!

GBAM!

NWANNE, THIS IS HOW WICKED THE WORLD IS, SEE HOW THEY TREAT OUR BROTHERS IN GHANA LIKE SLAVE.

GO TO SA, AND SEE HOW EVEN THE WORTHLESS BLACK SA TREAT OUR BROTHERS THERE, IT IS HEART BREAKING.

EVEN BEAUTY PAGEANT WERE CHINESE, INDIANS, EUROPEANS PARTICIPATE, THE SWORE THAT CHIDINMA WILL NOT PARTAKE BECAUSE HER FATHER IS NIGERIANS.

SHE HAD TO WOTHDRAW FEARING FOR HER LIFE AND THOSE OF HER FAMILY.

EVEN IN NIGERIA, WITH OUR OIL COMPANIES BASED IN LAGOS, THEY ARE THREATENING PROTEST IGBO MUST GO.

NWANNE, ANYA M AFUJUGO.

HERE SEE FOR YOURSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqzeScndz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5BfEp7Jcm4

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Shikena(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09
Lagos International Trade Fair was initiated by and organized by Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry and started in 1977. It was never an initiative of Ndigbo. That was the heydays of the acclaimed O'dua Investment, with several manufacturing subsidiaries across the SW.

O'dua Investment came out of Western Nigeria Development Corporation WNDC (established in the 1950s) and Western States Industrial Investment and Credit Corporation IICC.

However, Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry had and still has active Igbo members, including the current DG, and they all work together for progress.

irisher:

FYI, Lagos still buy market from Onitsha & clothings from Aba to sale in Lagos. Onitsha goods tends to be quiet more cheaper compared to Lagos.
The greatest mistake Nd'Igbo did in Lagos was building "Lagos International Trade Fair" I overheard that Ndi Igbo brought the idea and developed the place. But we can still bounce back, there's a saying in Igboland which translate to "Okoro adighi akari onye koro ya" there's a plan to move Ladipo & ASPMDA market to Umueri International market, Alaba market and Ikeja to Oraifite etc..
It's Ndi Igbo that brought the ideas of these markets and the same Nd'Igbo will definitely determine where it will stay next.

We can make our regions more viable, Anambra state has more indigenous clusters of industries than Lagos, Onitsha harbour industrial layout is the largest industrial estates in Nigeria.
There are so many industries in Anambra State, I know many Anambra products that are being sold in Lagos, but the problem here is Nigeria export strategy is poor which is caused by selfish government because you've to bring your goods to Apapa Lagos for exportation.
We still have to invest more on our land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.