Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,449 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:03 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2142995 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2020
pandax:

Please where is this Stadium located in Awka -
1. old Awka township stadium on old Achalla Road near Igwebuike Grammar School
2. Agu- Awka Axis
3. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre

??
Onwura street at the back of Emos house complex, you will be seeing the stadium if you are on Kwata flyover

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by RIVERS1stson: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
pandax:

Please where is this Stadium located in Awka -
1. old Awka township stadium on old Achalla Road near Igwebuike Grammar School
2. Agu- Awka Axis3. Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre?
[/s]

Mktinsight has brought out another of his numerous monikers just to appear to be normal. Hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94356636:

Onwura street at the back of Emos house complex, you will be seeing the stadium if you are on Kwata flyover

Thanks a lot Brother. Please do you know:
1. the capacity?
2. whether it will be all seated?
3. whether it will all covered like Uyo, Abuja and the remodeled Benin Stadia?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2020
It is more of a mini stadium. Nothing in the capacity of those you mentioned.
pandax:

1. the capacity?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2020
naturalman:

Sorry for you......you need to grow up, you have made lies a lifestyle..... just to gain likes on social media

But Ebonyi don't have a mall yet
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2020
naturalman:

Have you seen ebonyi state ICC

Does Anambra own have a lifter or cable step?

Anambra ICC is a child compared to imo state own not to talk of ebonyi state ICC

Anambra mall at Onitsha is the worst in the entire country.....Even abia mall at umuahia is far better than Onitsha mall

Ebonyi icc isn't big or fine
What is beside Ebonyi mall is worship center not icc
Please be inform

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Ebonyi icc isn't big or fine
What is beside Ebonyi mall is worship center not icc
Please be inform
He is ignorant comparing small Ebonyi Ecumenical center to Awka ten thousand gallery centre, check out three trailers carrying 40 ft containers and others lined up inside ICC and imagine the capacity, I intentionally ignored him when I saw that post.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fleshly: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ndi Anambra, I say make I ask, who're we voting for in 2021. Personally, I would prefer Ngige as governor over Soludo. What do you guys think

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is he coming for governorship??

Fleshly:
Ndi Anambra, I say make I ask, who're we voting for in 2021. Personally, I would prefer Ngige as governor over Soludo. What do you guys think
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fleshly: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Is he coming for governorship??

I'm not sure. But there's a rumor that he may throw in his interest. This Soludo guber ambition doesn't sit with me, for obvious reasons. I want a governor who will be a radical and also have the knack for urban development. I see Soludo as someone who will only be interested in speaking big economic jargons. Even if he succeeds in completing all Obiano's projects, even that wouldn't be enough for 8years.

You see, we are getting into a very critical period in our nations history, and ndi Anambra are supposed to show leadership, I mean take the role of charting a new course for Ndigbo. That is the reason we need someone who can speak for Ndigbo; a unifier of sorts, someone who will challenge the nation's status quo and at the same time work hard for ndi Anambra. This is the reason I beleive Peter Obi is still the best Igbos have now. He did not only develop Anambra in terms of infrastructures, he also charted a course for Ndigbo. While Obiano perfomed creditable above average in the former; he failed badly in the later and we cannot afford that kind of thing for another 8years.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
Fleshly:

I'm not sure. But there's a rumor that he may throw in his interest. This Soludo guber ambition doesn't sit with me, for obvious reasons. I want a governor who will be a radical and also have the knack for urban development. I see Soludo as someone who will only be interested in speaking big economic jargons. Even if he succeeds in completing all Obiano's projects, even that wouldn't be enough for 8years.

You see, we are getting into a very critical period in our nations history, and ndi Anambra are supposed to show leadership, I mean take the role of charting a new course for Ndigbo. That is the reason we need someone who can speak for Ndigbo; a unifier of sorts, someone who will challenge the nation's status quo and at the same time work hard for ndi Anambra. This is the reason I beleive Peter Obi is still the best Igbos have now. He did not only develop Anambra in terms of infrastructures, he also charted a course for Ndigbo. While Obiano perfomed creditable above average in the former; he failed badly in the later and we cannot afford that kind of thing for another 8years.
[/s]

Trash! Not only Ngige, go and bring Orji Uzor Kalu too! Ndi ala!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Maduka would be the best candidate since he is rich, self made and knows how to run a business and is highly educated. He would not be easily corruptible like Soludo. APGA made a great mistake in letting him switch to PDP. He might be their nemisis.

Fleshly:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wait for completion or go ask the contractor or His Excellency smiley smiley

pandax:

1. the capacity?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
SlayerForever:

Ebonyi is doing wonderfully, economically? Come again.

They're actually coming up though can't be compared be Anambra at the moment. They've surpassed my very own Imo state.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by proeast(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
oneeast3:
The most organized mall in this part of the country. My visit at mall made me to know that huge population of Asians are living in Onitsha

Biko umu nnam, what do we call this? Inferiority complex? Lack of exposure or primitivity?

This guy is busy hyping and celebrating mongoloids like they're some special breed of people while Blacks are being persecuted and racially discriminated against.

This is disgusting, SMH!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

Biko umu nnam, what do we call this? Inferiority complex? Lack of exposure or primitivity?

This guy is busy hyping and celebrating mongoloids like they're some special breed of people while Blacks are being persecuted and racially discriminated against.

This is disgusting, SMH!

grin

You have time

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by proeast(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
gordonbarrett:
It is more of a mini stadium. Nothing in the capacity of those you mentioned.

If he can't build a standard stadium in this age, then why bother?
What is the mini stadium meant for?

We really need to rise above mediocrity because whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

If he can't build a standard stadium in this age, then why bother?
What is the mini stadium meant for?

We really need to rise above mediocrity because whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

In as much we need something that stands out just like the Akwa Ibom stadium, I don't think it's out of place to build that since he knows his time is already running out. I hope the next governor does something that stands out.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2020
You must be hallucinating as usual with your inferiority complex. I do not have 100 monikers like you.

RIVERS1stson:
[s][/s]

Mktinsight has brought out another of his numerous monikers just to appear to be normal. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by RIVERS1stson: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
mktinsight:
You must be hallucinating as usual with your inferiority complex. I do not have 100 monikers like you.
[/s]

Mktinsight you are a cursed mad man with phone. All you do is wasting your whole life on this thread with your 200 monikers. I spit on you. Old fool

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2020
abuzz33:
Chino you are a failure in life. Eat shit and die.

cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2020
oneeast3:
Online beggars are not different from awusa beggars on the streets
E pain am cheesy At least Na beg I beg I no thief tongue tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Yes it is paining me that you are now a hungry beggar. cheesy cheesy
At least I still live a better life than you. You're just useless in life grin grin grin person wey do you this thing don die grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1333) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.