Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127604 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
mktinsight:

His vocabulary is limited to:

Cursed
Frustrated
Miserable
Hopeless
Demonic
Spit on you

Totally empty upstairs. grin grin

Very very empty grin

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

Demonic night owl, those vocabularies were coined because it is best suited for you. Now you have seen your fellow mad man. Just as I promised you, you will never have your evil way in this thread.

Mktinsight have you forgotten that you have been insulting people in this thread, till I stepped in to clip your wings cheesy

I have totally beaten you to the game, that's why you are crying. Na me fit you in this thread. cheesy

Online miscreant Will u shutt up grin

“Soludo and his wife WAS there” hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
BossJamal:

Online miscreant Will u shut shutt up

Shut up your dirty smelling mouth, online illiterate, take another correction I highlighted up there for you. You are yet to thank me for lecturing you on the use of English. Miscreant from gutter hahahaha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

[s]Demonic night owl, those vocabularies were coined because it is best suited for you. Now you have seen your fellow mad man. Just as I promised you, you will never have your evil way in this thread.

Mktinsight have you forgotten that you have been insulting people in this thread, till I stepped in to clip your wings cheesy

I have totally beaten you to the game, that's why you are crying. Na me fit you in this thread[/s]. cheesy

Beaten who? Look dont get it twisted. We are not on the same level. Go look for your agbero mates who you can roll in the gutter with your usual limited vocabulary of insults. I have absolutely no time for your rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Demonic night owl is hovering, I decided to be awake to see the night owl hahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

Beaten who? Look dont get it twisted. We are not on the same level. Go look for your agbero mates who you can roll in the gutter with your usual limited vocabulary of insults. I have absolutely no time for your rubbish.
[/s]

Shut up your filthy demonic mouth there. You have been flexing your tiny muscles, insulting people on this thread till I came to clip your legs and wings. Mktinsight, ofcourse we are not on the same level because while you are a demonic night owl, I am a normal humanbeing. Now you see why everyone here hates you and have named you evil night owl. Useless tout, na me fit you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Anambra State has emerged as one of the four states to represent Nigeria at the forthcoming International Chemistry Olympiad in Japan later in the year.

This was announced when Marist Comprehensive Secondary School, Nteje paid a courtesy call to the Commissioner of Basic Education, Professor Kate Omenugha at the Jerome Udoji state Secretariat Complex Awka.

Addressing the four-man delegate from the school, Professor Omenugha congratulated the school for emerging as one of the top representatives for the virtual Chemistry Competition this year.

While attributing their feat to Governor Willie Obiano’s dexterity in ensuring that every Anambra child had access to quality education, Professor Omenugha urged the state representative, Master Valentine Umeanyika not to hold back and give his all to emerge victorious at the competition.

She also pledged the support of the state through provision of educational resources that would help him to be the best in his field of interest.

Earlier, the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Mrs. Nwando Obiano while extolling the school on a job well-done, enjoined them not to relent in their efforts at raising future leaders as the best is yet to come.

Meanwhile, the State representative, Master Umeanyikwa from Marist Comprehensive Secondary School Nteje said that he was able to emerge as the best at the national level because of his resolve not to give up in spite of some challenges.

No related posts.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Devil in Agbada premiere today across Nigerian top Cinemas. Rainbow Cinemas Onitsha is part of the premiere starting from 1:45pm today at Onitsha mall.

Hey guys free tickets to the first 30 persons who come to see the movie "Devil in Agbada" today at 1:45pm. Courtesy of fans of Erica (Star Girl).

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Godwin Maduka share his ordeal with pdp.
I am not surprise... I saw it coming and I said it.
It's now obvious that pdp don't mean wheel for Anambra state. They prefer godfather/son game pass good governance.
They have chosen a puppie they can control so they can take Anambra a 100 step bkward to the days of Mbadinuju and co...
The message is simply clear to Ndi Anambra... Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is not that man we clamour for, he is my that man that will build capital project and infrastructure we need in Anambra (Christ Azubogu is even a better choice better), Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is nothing but a good godson.

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Godwin Maduka share his ordeal with pdp.
I am not surprise... I saw it coming and I said it.
It's now obvious that pdp don't mean wheel for Anambra state. They prefer godfather/son game pass good governance.
They have chosen a puppie they can control so they can take Anambra a 100 step bkward to the days of Mbadinuju and co...
The message is simply clear to Ndi Anambra... Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is not that man we clamour for, he is my that man that will build capital project and infrastructure we need in Anambra (Christ Azubogu is even a better choice better), Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is nothing but a good godson.
See them waiting to share offering (Anambra) money.
And they have to tag Maduka APGA pdp member to justify their evil agenda.

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Demonic night owl is hovering, I decided to be awake to see the night owl hahahaha

What kills them is that they thought the usual shoddy way that southeast governors typically built the worst quality facility in the region would apply here.

The average mentality of a southeast governor is that standard world-class facilities should only be found in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. While anything in the southeast region should be a village standard facility.

Obiano totally shocked them in this project! Not just that he built a standard dual-carriage accessway as is the standard globally, he built a standard toll gatehouse, water systems, dedicated power access, control tower, terminal building, parking lot for hundreds of cars, and a runway of a whopping 3.7KM! Not to mention ILS and CAT 2 night landing lights, CAT 9 Fire station with truly modern plane crash fire fighting trucks/ equipment, medical facility, and even spaces for MRO and Nigerian airforce base!

They are still dazed how Obiano had the guts and determination to deliver a truly global-QUALITY facility that none of them expected in this clime.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nwanne you are totally correct. The demonic night owl is still in deep shock. They are yet to see anything. Let them wait for commercial operations to begin, it is then they will be more dazed and shocked at the direct and indirect positive effects of the worldclass international airport in Anambra

OreMI22:

What kills them is that they thought the usual shoddy way that southeast governors typically built the worst quality facility in the region would apply here.

The average mentality of a southeast governor is that standard world-class facilities should only be found in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. While anything in the southeast region should be a village standard facility.

Obiano totally shocked them in this project! Not just that he built a standard dual-carriage accessway as is the standard globally, he built a standard toll gatehouse, water systems, dedicated power access, control tower, terminal building, parking lot for hundreds of cars, and a runway of a whopping 3.7KM! Not to mention ILS and CAT 2 night landing lights, CAT 9 Fire station with truly modern plane crash fire fighting trucks/ equipment, medical facility, and even spaces for MRO and Nigerian airforce base.

They are still dazed how Obiano had the guts and determiation to deliver a truly global standard facility that none of them expected in this clime.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2021
It's over 6 months, and I have not seen, or read anywhere that The Executive Governor Of Anambra State commissioned any project. 6 straight months!!

I expect some oafs, instead of pointing me out to a commissioned project, will start calling their father names, and not me.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Imo state is your state, but because of envy, bitterness and frustration, you are more concerned with a progressive Anambra that has done well in all sectors.

Imo your useless state is in shambles with a 419 kingpin as a governor but you are never worried. Since 1999 till date, there's no single reasonable project that has been done in your failed Imo state, but you are always here crying as if the progressive Anambra is the reason why your Imo is a failed state.

Obiano built a worldclass international airport in Anambra, while your worthless Imo state has something that looks like a motorpark, that's why you are bitter and envious. Keep crying, I will be here for you. Oh you thought there won't be a response, you are mistaken cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
It's over 6 months, and I have not seen, or read anywhere that The Executive Governor Of Anambra State commissioned any project. 6 straight months!! I expect some oafs, instead of pointing me out to a commissioned project, will start calling their father names, and not me.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Anambra international airport the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria. The best airport so far in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2021
You have said this over again, please how many projects has your state government inaugurated not to talk about under construction or commissioned in the last 12 months!!!

ChineduAIaegbu:
It's over 6 months, and I have not seen, or read anywhere that The Executive Governor Of Anambra State commissioned any project. 6 straight months!!

I expect some oafs, instead of pointing me out to a commissioned project, will start calling their father names, and not me.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
You have said this over again, please how many projects has your state government inaugurated not to talk about under construction or commissioned in the last 12 months!!!

As usual, none.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Anambra international airport the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria. The best airport so far in Nigeria.

It's an ongoing project, not minding Obiano and Mbaka was there, just like Soludo and his wife was there.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2021
OreMI22:

Obiano totally shocked them in this project! Not just that he built a standard dual-carriage accessway as is the standard globally, he built a standard toll gatehouse, water systems, dedicated power access, control tower, terminal building, parking lot for hundreds of cars, and a runway of a whopping 3.7KM! Not to mention ILS and CAT 2 night landing lights, CAT 9 Fire station with truly modern plane crash fire fighting trucks/ equipment, medical facility, and even spaces for MRO and Nigerian airforce base!

They are still dazed how Obiano had the guts and determination to deliver a truly global-QUALITY facility that none of them expected in this clime.
Well said. Truly the greatest project embarked upon and completed by any SE governor in history. With this project ndi igbo will now start demanding world class capital intensive projects from governors. The era of igbos praising governors for building substandard roads is over

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why are you always here crying? Anambra is doing great as a state and one of the top 5 best states in Nigeria. We cannot say the same thing about your backward shithole Imo state. There's a reason why more than 2/3rd of Imo population are living in Anambra. Face your failed Imo state. Inugo

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

As usual, none.
ChineduAIaegbu:

t's an ongoing project, not minding Obiano and Mbaka was there, just like Soludo and his wife was there.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
globemoney01:

Well said. Truly the greatest project embarked upon and completed by any SE governor in history. With this project ndi igbo will now start demanding world class capital intensive projects from governors. The era of igbos praising governors for building substandard roads is over

Very true

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FreeIgbos: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
One raving lunatic has taken over this thread. He keeps ranting from morning to night, day in day out.

Sane people now find it difficult coming to view this thread because of madness going on here.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
No more crime in Nnewi unless!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkoXOFdhYHo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
OreMI22:

You have said it all. Anambra via Obiano has set the standard, other states in the region should take a stand.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nedu05:
Why are you always here crying? Anambra is doing great as a state and one of the top 5 best states in Nigeria. We cannot say the same thing about your backward shithole Imo state. There's a reason why more than 2/3rd of Imo population are living in Anambra. Face your failed Imo state. Inugo

[s][/s]

Still you can't mention one project he commissioned in 6months?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

Why ask for the last 6 months as if he had been in power for just 6 months?
Are you the only person in Nigeria that does not know that Obiano has been in power for about 7 years now?

I still don't understand this question. Does every governor in Nigeria commission a project every 6 months? So if Obiano does not build and commission a new project every 6 months, then he has not performed? Or is this just for some type of mischief?
I don't get this question.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
OreMI22:

GBAM!
Truly, Obiano has done what Napoleon could not. I don't even know where he got the money to execute this project!
My state is oil-rich, yet it took us more than 12 years to build a standard airport with a smaller apron and shorter tower, and shorter runway!

As you mentioned, he surprised many (including me) by departing from the usual low-quality projects we have come to associate with southeast state governments. I was also pleasantly surprised that he went for a CAT 9 fire station, ILS systems, and CAT II navigational systems. Anambra is lucky to have someone who is determined to give them a standard facility. I think they should name the airport after him just to say Thank You for giving the state such a wonderful high quality aviation facility.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

[/s]

Desmond face your backward shithole failed Imo state. Anambra is a progressive state and far better than your useless Imo state, which is the reason most Imolites are running to Anambra for greener pasture. We don't need to prove anything to an envious bitter person like you when we all know that Anambra has thousands of projects both completed and ongoing to boast of. So get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nwanne you have totally destroyed that bitter envious clown. He is actually from Imo state, but he is very envious, bitter and angry that Anambra is progressing while his Imo state is in shambles with nothing to show.

cjrane:

Why ask for the last 6 months as if he had been in power for just 6 months?
Are you the only person in Nigeria that does not know that Obiano has been in power for about 7 years now?

I still don't understand this question. Does every governor in Nigeria commission a project every 6 months? So if Obiano does not build and commission a new project every 6 months, then he has not performed? Or is this just for some type of mischief?
I don't get this question.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nwanne you are on point.

cjrane:

GBAM!
Truly, Obiano has done what Napoleon could not. I don't even know where he got the money to execute this project!
My state is oil-rich, yet it took us more than 12 years to build a standard airport with a smaller apron and shorter tower, and shorter runway!

As you mentioned, he surprised many (including me) by departing from the usual low-quality projects we have come to associate with southeast state governments. I was also pleasantly surprised that he went for a CAT 9 fire station, ILS systems, and CAT II navigational systems. Anambra is lucky to have someone who is determined to give them a standard facility. I think they should name the airport after him just to say Thank You for giving the state such a wonderful high quality aviation facility.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:
One raving lunatic has taken over this thread. He keeps ranting from morning to night, day in day out.

Sane people now find it difficult coming to view this thread because of madness going on here.

YOU ARE RIGHT BRO., This ONE PERSON with SEVERAL NAMES have refused us to know the good thing happening in our Anambra State.
Nedu05
Globemoney
TheIstofHisname
Ejanla
Imaxdocuments
MysteryShopper
Somalianprince
GitmoAuditors
M16Surveillance
.......All the SAME person ! He has made SYCOPHANCY a full time job. When this young man gets old, will he be happy or regret looking back at his deeds today?
The irony is that the pay masters of these types of persons do not have any iota of respect or trust for them. In the security world, they are killed off after their dirty sycophancy job because they are cretins not fit to be re used or too dangerous to pass on to another creepy person.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.