Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127592 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
IMAX the gate keeper and house boy of this thread. Take care of this thread pls. I will be back grin
Soludo and his wife WAS there cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bogus001:
Finishing lol

Hahahaha

The illiterate mumuric bossjamal never thanked me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2021
moonsurfing:

Are you sure?

Chino and Globemoney was there.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Desmond stop being envious and bitter, face your backward Imo state for once

Chino and Obiano was there...

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 01, 2021
BossJamal:

Copy and paste illiterate tout. Since ur governor came into power you’ve been using same lines of insult and trolling lines. No upgrade,no ideas,no contribution..nothing nothing upstairs,can’t even engage minds in meaningful debates/arguments. Empty vessel kawai grin

“Soludo and his wife WAS there”...coconut brain and a mountain dullard!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

You don't know Upper Iweka has a computer village?
Ndị Anambra kwenu!!!

Where is the computer Village at Upper iweka?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2021
mktinsight:

grin grin
night owl

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2021
ejanla077:
night owl

Demonic night owl has met his like minds cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
moonsurfing:

Do you know this armed robber?

ChineduAlaegbu are you truly an armed robber? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2021
ejanla077:
night owl

Coconut brain grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

Demonic night owl has met his like minds cheesy

Nothing upstairs. grin grin grin Glad I am not the only one who sees you and your 1000 monikers for who you truly are. Empty vessel making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

Nothing upstairs.D
[/s]

See how everyone now knows you as a demonic night owl. No wonder you kept calling the mods. Oya call mod again. Empty headed mktinsight, the only thing in your head is demon cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

Nothing upstairs. ;Glad I am not the only one who sees you and your 1000 monikers for who you truly are. Empty vessel making noise.
[/s]

grin grin grin

Mktinsight the only thing in your empty head is demon. You parade over 100000 monikers here. When they you are boxed, you start calling mods with others ones. Now call mods for help. Mktinsight I am happy that I am the only one that knows how to cage you, that's why you are so scared of me.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2021
ejanla077:
night owl

So mktinsight is that demonic night owl? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

See how everyone now knows you as a demonic night owl. No wonder you kept calling the mids. Oya call mod again. Empty headed mktinsight, the only thing in your head is demon cheesy cheesy

You are a dullard that doesn't have enough intelligence to frame an argument without insults. You really have nothing upstairs. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
mktinsight:

You are a dullard that doesn't have enough intelligence to frame an argument without insults. You really have nothing upstairs. ;
[/s]

Mktinsight the demonic night owl, you forgot that you originally insulted everyone in this forum until I stepped in to cage you, now all of a sudden you stopped throwing insults. Mktinsight the demon, you are an empty headed frustrated old man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2021
This is your brand. Mktinsight now use your other monikers to call the mods to save you as usual cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

[s]Mktinsight the demonic night owl, you forgot that you originally insulted everyone in this forum until I stepped in to cage you, now all of a sudden you stopped throwing insults. Mktinsight the demon, you are an empty headed frustrated old man[/s]. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Empty vessel!! grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2021
mktinsight:

I am an Empty vessel!! D

Chai..really, so na only demon full your head. Empty headed demonic night owl cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2021
ejanla077:
Mktinsight the chief hating officer and night owl of this airport project.... grin

This news must feel like another spear directed to ur left ventricle... grin

E reach spine abi...

I feel the pain. Even though e be like honey to me

Mktinsight everyone knows you as a demonic night owl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2021
OreMI22:

I am glad that you have observed his venomous display. Imagine arguing that someone living in Anambra has to use a farther airport in his state? Why not ask people in Ngor Okpala to use Umueri airport? Do you see their lives? grin grin grin

Meanwhile, he measured Awomama - Umueri (NOT Anambra airport, Umueri). Then measured Awomama to Owerri (Not Owerri airport!). As if we are all dumb! In any case, I am glad that it is clear why the night owl bitterly hated the Anambra International airport had nothing to do with the welfare or progress of Anambra. He was totally fixated on how to use Anambra state's resources for his nefarious ends.

Mktinsight see the highlighted part cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
cjrane:

The demonic owl hates good news. That is why he would dig for any bad news even if it were published in 2015. Then he would try to twist the news to fit his warped agenda against anything or anybody he perceives would develop and advance society.

In line with Fulani's mentality of removing or attacking anything they remotely perceive could bring development in Nigeria. I wonder if this owl is Fulani. His mentality and method of twisting stories as if everyone in the world is silly except them are the same.

cheesy cheesy

Mktinsight come oo, everyone here are saying the same thing. Empty headed demonic night owl

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

Mktinsight see the highlighted part
cheesy cheesy

Copy and paste illiterate tout!! grin grin grin bossjamal you are too much o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2021
mktinsight:

I am a demonic night owl and also an illiterate tout!!

Only you? Hahahaha

Mktinsight ntoooor, everyone now calls you a demonic night owl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
OreMI22:
After more than one week of total paralysis and knock out from Father Mbaka's prayers, followed by the spectacular landing of three jets on the Anambra International airport, the night owl has finally recovered from unconsciousness to return here with his usual bitter venom against the glorious achievements of Obiano and Anambra state.

Well, let's oblige him because he helps the thread to grow more quickly. Even though I rarely read his deceitful and inconsistent posts filled with venom against Anambra people in particular and Igbos in general.

Mktinsight I am bringing this out for people to know how far. See the highlighted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GitmoAuditors: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Landmack:

Hahaha u pple have turned it to a cartoon? So mtkinsight is the owl? You pple are funny

Mktinsight even your fellow travellers knows you are a demonic night owl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
GitmoAuditors:

[s]Mktinsight I am bringing this out for people to know how far. See the highlighted [/s] cheesy

Stop trying to change the subject. Nothing upstairs! Hahaha. I am still cracked up with laughter. grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Why Biafra is far fetched is that there are more vocal illiterates, uncivilized and scums whose behavior will not allow freedom to come.
These people will make South Sudan a child's play if Biafra eventually comes.
Probably God is using Nigeria to protect the decent Igbos from the anarchy that these scumbag Igbos would unleash.
We have him here. He is always insulting people here. He comes with different names. He uses almost same words like Night Owl. He makes this forum unpalatable.
I wonder why the admin just allow this miscreant to destroy this forum or is it that he likes Igbos tearing themselves apart

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.