Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127668 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
They want to declare Anambra an oil producing state to appease Ndi Anambra so that when it's time to Utilize their gas there won't be resistance.
When FG wants or is getting something from your state that's when you start feeling their presence. Lemme tell y'all, Anambra airport will be granted Incense for international flight, FG is eyeing that gas on the long run. Just watch
Armon:
Well Gov Obiano just made a hint!!! The oil wells belongs to FG so is expected of them to make the announcement and list the oil wells in Anambra state....
According to my count I got nine wells... But let FG make the announcement... And give the details as it is their property

Thank you Obiano!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Furious1:
They want to declare Anambra an oil producing state to appease Ndi Anambra so that when it's time to Utilize their gas there won't be resistance.
When FG wants or is getting something from your state that's when you start feeling their presence. Lemme tell y'all, Anambra airport will be granted Incense for international flight, FG is eyeing that gas on the long run. Just watch

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nothing escapes your attention! You’re a regular Hercule Poirot! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Furious1:
So what? If Anambra is declared an oil producing state, how does it affect you?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Don't know why you mentioned that wicked, parasitic and unfair Fulani/one-Nigeria law! Who asked you? My statement read in part: '....proceeds accruing to the state from these wells....', so how do you misconstrue that to mean me impying that Anambra will have ownership of the wells?

You came across in your post as quite negative and uninspiring! Anyone reading my post with an open mind will see i wasn't rying to make oyel the focus of the states economy as you posit. Rather, i was saying proceeds from the oil wells accruing to the state should be saved and not spent immediately as is the norm with other oil producing states in the country.

I'm quite aware that the derivation the state will make wouldn't be much in comparison to states like say Akwa-Ibom and Rivers, and this was why i suggested the money should be saved and when a bulk sum has accumulated, after say three years, it can then be used to support the financing of big ticket initiatives and economic enablers in the areas earlier mentioned.

The money may not be much, but it could be part of a much larger pool of development funds...a pool that could also tap into diaspora remittances. Nigeria receives about $20 billion every year from diaspora remittances, and a large chunk would come from Anambra diaspora. Hopefully, the next Governor of the state can find a way to convince Anambrans to contribute part of the money they remit to some sort of infrastructure fund with a target of rising at least $500 million a year for a stipulated period of time. This is the departure from the norm and thinking outside the box i was talking about....not just waiting for paltry federal allocation and IGR every month!
Lol. You people always allow yourself to be blinded by tribalism. The Fulani you're mentioning are even far poorer than you. I have some experience with the oil and gas industry and I will tell you that your so called oil wealth goes to Europe then the remaining to few wealthy men in Nigeria. 70% of which are from the South. I'm not saying that the rest of your post is off, just that you guys need to look deep and stop repeating the fulani gbas gbos IPOB dishes out to people.

That guy said the truth. He's the smartest person I've seen here, yet he keeps getting unwarranted insults even when he makes absolute sense.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anambra state is growing in leaps and bounds. The rate of development in the state is mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anambra should have been declared an oil producing state before now, that's my point. do u even know what's going on in this country, And yes it affects me, Anambra is my maternal home. Abeg no reply me with this kyn agression again, Maka own goal
Ezewuzie01:
So what? If Anambra is declared an oil producing state, how does it affect you?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
I tried to explain this to someone earlier, tho bulk of the money goes overseas but you see that remaining one, the north is stealing it
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. You people always allow yourself to be blinded by tribalism. The Fulani you're mentioning are even far poorer than you. I have some experience with the oil and gas industry and I will tell you that your so called oil wealth goes to Europe then the remaining to few wealthy men in Nigeria. 70% of which are from the South. I'm not saying that the rest of your post is off, just that you guys need to look deep and stop repeating the fulani gbas gbos IPOB dishes out to people.

That guy said the truth. He's the smartest person I've seen here, yet he keeps getting unwarranted insults even when he makes absolute sense.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
mktinsight:

Look at the congestion on the underpass of the flyover with trailers while the flyover has 2 or 3 vehicles. Very bad planning and design.

The empty land at ABS can still serve purpose. ANSG should relocate all those scattered buildings it has all over awka like ministry of lands, asudeb, ministry of works to this axis.

For Kenneth Dike, they should build an arts gallery and sculpture garden in the compound. Let people go there to see art and buy original artwork and sculptures (not copies).
I was in Port Harcourt and I noticed the exact same thing. I believe what mostly causes it is the existence of bus stops, parks, markets and other side attractions at junctions, that later become flyovers. Not necessarily the design.

All those craziness need to be eliminated.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Furious1:
I tried to explain this to someone earlier, tho bulk of the money goes overseas but you see that remaining one, the north is stealing it
In the public sector, they're kind of balanced. North and South. The North might be a bit more. But in the private sector, contracted companies, black market? My brother you haven't seen anything.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Let Soludo just get aggressive with demolishing shanties and ilegal structures, It's checkmate. But these things are done in phases, you can't just up and demolish em all, ppl source of living?, Ah ah..twill hit the economy for sure. Na small small

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
The Private sector is an Open field, you don't equate it to the public sector. Nobody told em not to start up firms and win contracts. They chose not to be educated or invest wisely. They introduce sharia which drastically limits the Enterprise High of their women. That one na their problem, the public sector should be balanced.
JohnBullMySon:
In the public sector, they're kind of balanced. North and South. The North might be a bit more. But in the private sector, contracted companies, black market? My brother you haven't seen anything.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Furious1:
The Private sector is an Open field, you don't equate it to the public sector. Nobody told em not to start up firms and win contracts. They chose not to be educated or invest wisely. They introduce sharia which drastically limits the Enterprise High of their women. That one na their problem, the public sector should be balanced.

Don’t mind that dude! He’s probably an alternate moniker to the guy i was responding to yesterday....or they’re in cahoots! They reason alike.....ever ready to gloss over the bigotry and anti-Igbo policies enacted by the Fulani-controlled federal gov’t while heaping loads of blame at the doorstep of state gov’ts in the south-east!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Don’t mind that dude! He’s probably an alternate moniker to the guy i was responding to yesterday....or they’re in cahoots! They reason alike.....ever ready to gloss over the bigotry and anti-Igbo policies enacted by the Fulani-controlled federal gov’t while heaping loads of blame at the doorstep of state gov’ts in the south-east!

Exactly their strategy.

Convince Igbos not to see federal government evil plots, but to waste their energy fighting eachother

Their plan is actually for APC to take over the state using army & police to protect their touts while they rig elections, and Supreme Court will validate the "election". Then the APC stooge imposed will use ALL Anambra resources to fund their 2023 northern president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Jealousy kill faster than COVID-19. See them trying very hard to condemn the good news about Anambra becoming an Oil producing state by giving it another (negative) meaning. Ikegwuru. Who is talking about election now??
As for the forthcoming election; ndi-Anambra are not sleeping, and will do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2021
OreMI22:

Exactly their strategy.

Convince Igbos not to see federal government evil plots, but to waste their energy fighting eachother

Their plan is actually for APC to take over the state using army & police to protect their touts while they rig elections, and Supreme Court will validate the "election". Then the APC stooge imposed will use ALL Anambra resources to fund their 2023 northern president.
As if u really care.
This plan of yours will only work if Ndi- Anambra seat at home and refuse to come out to vote; like ur Biafra ppl wish because they want to use Anambra as experiment... Just to take the state a 100 steps backward like Abia, and to make Ndi- Anambra see reasons to justify nd lead the Biafra agitation.
This is why we have being educating any Anambrarian who cares to listen on the implication of seating at home on Nov.6

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sufferingboy(f): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2021
grin

Biaflaaa or death......
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Oremi22 is a decent intelligent dude, you obviously misunderstood the point he was trying to make.

Chikeluba25:

As if u really care.
This plan of yours will only work if Ndi- Anambra seat at home and refuse to come out to vote; like ur Biafra ppl wish because they want to use Anambra as experiment... Just to take the state a 100 steps backward like Abia, and to make Ndi- Anambra see reasons to justify nd lead the Biafra agitation.
This is why we have being educating any Anambrarian who cares to listen on the implication of seating at home on Nov.6

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Nwanne, you are correct about their evil plans but unfortunately for them, they will all fail as always. Anambra is not a push over state.

OreMI22:

Exactly their strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Very aptly stated

PROUDIGBO:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Oremi22 is a decent intelligent dude, you obviously misunderstood the point he was trying to make.

Okay.
I urge every Anambrarian of Goodwill to come out on Nov.6 to make the best choice for a greater Anambra... because it's now clear to everyone that the enemies are out in full force, and will certainly take advantage of the no election call by Biafra to achieve their goal if we give them that chance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Chikeluba25:

As if u really care.
WTF is "Anambrarian?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Anambrans, Anambrarians, Ndi Anambra, etc.,that's the way Anambra people chose to identify themselves. Why you people are concerned about us than focus on yourselves and your states is beyond my understanding.

BKayy:

WTF is "Anambrarian?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Anambrans, Anambrarians, Ndi Anambra, etc.,that's the way Anambra people chose to identify themselves. Why you people are concerned about us than focus on yourselves and your states is beyond my understanding.

Nekwa nụ mmadụ. You and who refer to themselves as Anambrarians and Anambrans?
Do you even have dignity as a human being at all?
We are "Ndị Anambra"
Go and learn it Ofeke

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

I think shes a lady

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Nekwa nụ mmadụ. You and who refer to themselves as Anambrarians and Anambrans?
Do you even have dignity as a human being at all?
We are "Ndị Anambra"
Go and learn it Ofeke
[/s]

Nna gi bu ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
globemoney01:

I think shes a lady

Oh really. Oremi22 nwanne biko confirm your status cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Nna gi bu ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo
Ofeke we are "Ndị Anambra" for now sef because Anambra will soon expire.
Gwa zie ndị agbụrụ ụnụ bụ ụmụ ofeke.
Anambrarian rigbu kwa gị ebe ahụ, Atụlụ na enwerọ ifele. Ọ dịka ohu dị na agbụrụ ụnụ
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Ofeke we are "Ndị Anambra" for now sef because Anambra will soon expire.
Gwa zie ndị agbụrụ ụnụ bụ ụmụ ofeke.
Anambrarian rigbu kwa gị ebe ahụ, Atụlụ na enwerọ ifele. Ọ dịka ohu dị na agbụrụ ụnụ
[/s]

Nna gi bu ezigbote ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo. Nkita tagbuo gi there. Anambrans dowa gi agba. Anambrarian gbaguo gi there. Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

[s]Nna gi bu ezigbote ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo. Nkita tagbuo gi there. Anambrans dowa gi agba. Anambrarian gbaguo gi there. Anu mpama[/s]
Ọ sọ Ofeke na amụ Ofeke. Ebe ị sị bụ agbụrụ ofeke na enwerọ ugwu (nọ dignity at all).
Na your type white people saw and considered that black people have a slave gene. Mpama. Ọbụrọ sọ Anambrarians ma Ohurarians ka o doo anyị anya nọ ndị ohu ibe gị ka ị na ekwu maka ha.
Ofeke
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Ọ sọ Ofeke na amụ Ofeke. Ebe ị sị bụ agbụrụ ofeke na enwerọ ugwu (nọ dignity at all).
Na your type white people saw and considered that black people have a slave gene. Mpama. Ọbụrọ sọ Anambrarians ma Ohurarians ka o doo anyị anya nọ ndị ohu ibe gị ka ị na ekwu maka ha.
Ofeke
[/s]

Anu ofia. Nna gi bu ezigbote ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo. Nkita tagbuo gi there. Anambrans dowa gi agba. Anambrarian gbaguo gi there. Anu mpama. Onye ala di ka gi
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

[s]Anu ofia. Nna gi bu ezigbote ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo. Nkita tagbuo gi there. Anambrans dowa gi agba. Anambrarian gbaguo gi there. Anu mpama. Onye ala di ka gi[/s]
Ya nọ mụ na Atụlụ Juliusmalema kọ malama na ekwudi kemgbe.
Mtcheww, m ga asị na iberibe a dị ka ihe mụ fụgoro mbụ.
Anambrarian dotia gị akwara amụ ofeke
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

Ya nọ mụ na Atụlụ Juliusmalema kọ malama na ekwudi kemgbeMtcheww, m ga asị na iberibe a dị ka ihe mụ fụgoro mbụAnambrarian dotia gị akwara amụ ofeke
[/s]

Anu ofia. Nna gi bu ezigbote ofeke. We are Anambrans, Anambrarian, Ndi Anambra, etc.. go learn inugo. Nkita tagbuo gi there. Anambrans dowa gi agba. Anambrarian gbaguo gi there. Anu mpama. Onye ala di ka gi. Anambra doka gi onu there. Anambrans pia gi amu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.