Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127646 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
mktinsight:

The father of lies and deceit is already plotting another evil deceitful lie for this week. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105059700:
Aerial coverage of Anambra international conference centre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcqrPCehSSw

Excellent video! Jisie ike!
I'm already a subscriber!

Please try to make your videos at least 4 - 5 minutes long. You can actually combine the aerial view of 2 minutes with a ground driveby view of about 3 minutes to make these videos the most comprehensive youtube videos on these locations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
OreMI22:

The father of lies and deceit is already plotting another evil deceitful lie for this week. grin

You beat me to that. Let's wait and see what the demonic night owl has in stock cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
OreMI22:

Excellent video! Jisie ike!
I'm already a subscriber!

Please try to make your videos at least 4 - 5 minutes long. You can actually combine the aerial view of 2 minutes with a ground driveby view of about 3 minutes to make these videos the most comprehensive youtube videos on these locations.
Okay, thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105072059:

Okay, thanks bro.

I enjoyed the quality of the video, gradually you will get there...

I would love to watch the drone hover around a site than remaining stationery with only spinnings.

I will watch you become a great YouTuber.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
christejames:

I enjoyed the quality of the video, gradually you will get there...

I would love to watch the drone hover around a site than remaining stationery with only spinnings.

I will watch you become a great YouTuber.
grin Thanks nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Furious1:
The two sectors cooperate to defraud Nigerians? Really?. So by building my business and winning contracts I'm defrauding Nigerians. Maybe you think only the government award contracts, Agip award contracts all the time, IVM does, shell does.
But you see the public sector, it's not a level field at all. Person go just carry their ppl full everywhere, that's what you're equating to the private sector
Private sector wey person de become somebody from nobody.
you get mind o, you're cold
Never mind. You'll not understand.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Papiichuloo: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105072059:

Okay, thanks bro.
pls I've been wanting to ask what about the museum the obi of onitsha wanted to build in anambra way back 2016 how far with the project or is it a white elephant project

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congratulations to you on ur booming channel
Also thanks for the good work you are doing with in our dear state.

The image below is for you, and it's transparent (I asked A friend of mine to do it actually)

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Congratulations to you on ur booming channel
Also thanks for the good work you are doing with in our dear state.

The image below is for you, and it's transparent (I asked A friend of mine to do it actually)

grin grin grin
Thanks bro I really appreciate, this is just the Genesis grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Papiichuloo:
pls I've been wanting to ask what about the museum the obi of onitsha wanted to build in anambra way back 2016 how far with the project or is it a white elephant project
Last I went there is yet to be completed.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2021
INEC centers across d state are still open for voters card registration. Pls broadcast

Let’s vote in competent leadership

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Papiichuloo:

Abandoned..
Site locked up and overgrown with weeds.
It's behind that Chuba Ikpeazụ Stadium, Opposite Ado Girls, close to Inland Town Police Station..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Pls make me understand, I want to learn
JohnBullMySon:
Never mind. You'll not understand.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
I travel to east by Enugu international airport from Abuja, from there to Anambra state, going to Anambra state from Enugu through road is a disaster, I stay in traffic for good 3 hrs, this is most stupid traffic I have ever see in my life, we need Anambra airport as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some areas captured in Awka

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
More

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Furious1:
Pls make me understand, I want to learn
I was specific about Oil and Gas money. Innoson and some others you mentioned have nothing to do with FG Oil and Gas contracting. And BTW contracts are hardly won by competition.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
COOUTH Awka

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Awka

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
M

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
AM city Awka

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Emmaus house Awka

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anambra international airport almost ready
They are also bringing-in internet friendly chair which is Already in Nigeria and will start arriving soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsXsdNGr-Y0

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2021
nna eh, i'm based in the US and you don't understand how encouraging all of these pictures are. As of 2007 and later if you good any nigerian city -especially in the east- you will just see 1 pile of trash, 2 car accident, and 1 dead body. The city can have 1 million people but nobody would have the sense to take a nice picture.

I lost a chance to have someone invest in my village from the US because they were looking for a location in Africa but all they had photographed and put online of my village was a car accident and a pothole at the time lol.

But today, picture, video, drone, anything. If the ppl posting are the people taking these shots, you're doing a wonderful thing!

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2021
VP Osinbajo Commissions Agu-Awka Injection Sub-Station

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Two by sixty MVA, one hundred and thirty two by thirty three KVA substation has been commissioned in Awka.

Nigeria's Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo commissioned the project, assisted by Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano today, Tuesday, 24th August, 2021.

Commissioning the facility, Vice President Osinbajo commended the excellent work done by Governor Obiano in driving economic development in the state, stressing that economy of Nigeria depends on the aggregation of the good work done in the composite states.

He commended the excellent work done by the governor in driving economic development in the state, and pointed out that economic development of Nigeria depends on the aggregation of the good work done in the states.

The Vice President revealed that Anambra state revenue rose from ten billion naira plus to twenty six billion naira plus, pointing out that the enabling environment and ease of doing business measures introduced by the governor made it possible, as Anambra people have great entrepreneurial ability.

While stating that the economy will develop through small businesses powered by the states, VP Osinbajo said that since creation of the state, industrial activities grew which led to the installation of a 132/33 kva installed in Awka, stressing that one being commissioned will serve as an upgrade of the existing one, which will make the airport business more effective.

He congratulated the governor and good people of Anambra State, assuring of the partnership of the Federal government to continue to provide enabling environment for businesses.

According to the Governor, access to power will support production and export, stressing that the project is timely, as it will provide steady power to the airport as well as industrialists who are paying for and driving their businesses by purchase of diesel.

The Governor reiterated that his administration has provided seven hundred and thirty transformers 730 transformers, in addition to other support systems.

Speaking to the ABS, the Commissioner for Water Resources and Public Utilities, Engineer Emeka Ezenwanne said that Governor Obiano's intervention in the provision of public utilities in Anambra, stressing that the project will help to complement the efforts of Anambra State government in the power sector.

Earlier, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Nigeria Delta Power Holding Company Ltd, Mr. Chinedu Ugbo said that the reason for the installation of the substation is because it was discovered that there is high demand of electricity by ndi Anambra saying that the power station will comfortably give twenty four hour power supply to ndi Anambra.

Tour of the facility was highpoint of the event.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Anambra State Governent Receives VP Osinbajo For Commissioning Of Digital Shoemaking Facility In Ogbunike

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

A Federal Government and Anambra State government One - Stop Shop and Shared Multi - Function and Digital Industrial Machines Facility has been commissioned.

Nigeria's Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo in company of Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, performed the commissioning ceremony at Osile, Ogbunike in Oyi Council Area.

Commissioning the facility, Vice President Osinbajo recalled that the facility would have been commissioned, but for several delays due to COVID-19, noting that the target of the federal government is to provide one shared facility in every state, to eliminate the cumbersome idea of getting the needed machinery and equipments.

While stating that the federal government has established MSME clinics in 27 States of the federation, Vice President Osinbajo reiterated the federal government's commitment to the welfare of its citizens including the economic sustainability plan, 75 billion naira support scheme, among others, emphasizing that the leather facility has monthly production of 96000 shoe soles, 44000 slippers and others.

He concluded by thanking Anambra state government for supporting the facility, assuring that government agencies will leverage on the establishment of the project.

According to Governor Obiano, the facility is Nigeria's most modern SME complex, stressing that Anambra has never being an average state under his watch, as it has capacity to produce shoes comparable to the ones made in Europe.

He said that nine agencies stood behind the project, under one roof to make it a reality, noted that it is an interface between dream and opportunity, urging interested persons to step forward and come together with their designs, aided by the machines, as the facility is a fully automated process of shoe making.

Governor Obiano continued that one of the machines has the capacity to produce 1500 shoes per hour, saying that the cargo airport is less than 1 km from the facility to offer services, pointing out that ASBA as an agency has fulfilled the reasons of setting it up, by actively fertilising entrepreneurial spirit in parts of the state, just as he expressed optimism that government agencies will patronise the facility.

Speaking, the Minister of Trade, Investment and Industry, Mariam Katagum who congratulated MSMEs across the country, said that the project is a testimony to the commitment of the federal government to supporting MSMEs and Empowering Nigerians, calling on the management of the hub, to ensure its growth seamless.

Earlier in his speech, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Anambra Small Business Agency, Chief Clement Chukwuka said that they have vigorously pursued it's mandate to be the best among its peers in Nigeria and consistently strive towards being a veritable engine of growth and development in the areas of the micro, small and medium enterprises bracket in the state by providing single digit funding, capacity building, business advisory Services, develop MSMEs clusters and concept of cooperatives funding, among others.

He recalled that on first August 2021, Anambra State was awarded the best MSME supportive state in Nigeria, pointing out that the agency judiciously utilized the two billion naira MSME fund from Central Bank, thanked the governor and the federal for their support, asking the Vice President to consider the production of some military and para-military shoes from the digital facility as a way of encouragement and creation of market to the dynamic shoe maker.

Unveiling of the plaque as well as tour of the facility were highpoint of the commissioning.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.