Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2127656 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2021
I am asking again..where was the so called ‘igbo umbrella’ when Anambra sons and daughters were being threatened and disenfranchised?

Was it under same ‘igbo umbrella’ that some igbos were screaming no election in Anambra on this platform,Twitter and Facebook...’come out and die’?

Pls tell me what sort of umbrella is that?

May hailstorm scatter that umbrella.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bomb24: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Landmack:

You’re talking rubbish. Go to ur state’s thread and Stop being ashamed of ur backward shithole state. Go and get ur governor responsible. Ipob miscreants hiding under trashy igbo umbrella.

these are the only words ur low IQ brain can process. going back and forth with you will be a waste of my precious time until I'm able to mask out the product of marital prostitution and bastardy behind this moniker. u can keep clowning all around the threads.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
bomb24:
[s]these are the only words ur low IQ brain can process. going back and forth with you will be a waste of my precious time until I'm able to mask out the product of marital prostitution and bastardy behind this moniker. u can keep clowning all around the threads[/s]

Rubbish talk...go to ur state miscreant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by emerieze1: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Soludo, Peter Obi, Andy Uba's communities , 30 others to suffer blackout

The communities of the Anambra State governor-elect, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, and that of a former govenor of the state, Peter Obi will suffer power outage.

Also to be affected by the blackout is the home of the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Senator Andy Uba and about 30 other communities in the state

The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company stated this in a statement made available to journalists in Awka Anambra State by its
Head, Corporate Communications, Emeka Eze on Monday.

The statement read in part, "The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company PLC wishes to inform her esteemed customers in Awka and environs that the loss of supply currently being experienced is as a result of power failure from Agu-Awka Injection Substation.

"The Agu-Awka Substation lost supply from Onitsha TCN Station at 10:42am today 29th November 2021 and the cause is yet to be communicated. This development affected electricity supply to Awka District, Neni, and Agulu 33KV feeders under Ekwulobia District.

"As a result, all our customers in Awka, Agulu, Nise, Neni, Awgbu, Aguluizuigbo, Nanka, Umuchu, Achina, Uga, Obodoukwu, Isuofia, Mkpologwu, Adazinuku, Adaziani, Oraukwu, Nnokwa, Alor, Adazienu, Obeledu, Akwaeze, Igboukwu, Oraezi Aguluezechukwu Town, Ula, Umuchiana, Ihuokpala, Nkolo, Oko Road, Agba, Ekuwlobia Road, Eke Ekwulobia, Stadium Road, Ekekanaya, Ortom Place Hotel, Bank Road, and NAFDAC area are without power supply.

"We are standing by for further communication and supply restoration from the Transmission Company of Nigeria and regret the inconveniences this has caused our esteemed customers.EEDC remains committed to providing improved services to her customers"

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
OreMI22:

Great news!

The Anambra State Housing Development Corporation should also partner with major real-estate developers who have announced their interest in building modern estates in viable locations in Nigeria. For instance, only the Lagos state government had partnered with TAF Homes after the CEO Mustafa Njie made public their desire to expand building modern affordable homes in other Nigerian states and cities apart from Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The Anambra State Housing Development Corporation and the state investment promotion agency (ANSIPPA) should target these types of experienced real-estate investors to build modern homes for sale to the public within sections of the Awka capital territory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iSLztrNuY

Real Estate investment in Anambra is not easy... Anambra indigenes are so aware of the gains of real estate. They are thrift spenders, so they prefer to build from start to finish instead of buying finished houses

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Landmack:

Go to ur state’s thread and promote ur rejected Ipob propaganda. Anambra state has no relationship with Ipob.
After threatening our pple because of envy. Anambrarians will never forget.
@emboldened, only an Atụrụ calls himself that and it is no surprise that you are one.
So mmeee, mee, meee
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
BKayy:

@emboldened, only an Atụrụ calls himself that and it is no surprise that you are one.
So mmeee, mee, meee

I understand you may disagree with the person you quoted but I beg to disagree with your comment. I find it offensive and repulsive. When you come here , no matter the sentiment , I want you to understand that Anambra people are very prideful and defend their state, jealously. So , show some respect , because being aggressive will not take you far, here.

If your intentions of visiting this thread is to fight Ndi Anambra then you will not go too far. There are some things you got to ignore for peace to rain.

Some persons may refer the people from Anambra as Anambrarians or Ndi Anambra and none is wrong, so be careful with how you address people here.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:36am On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:
[s]@emboldened, only an Atụrụ calls himself that and it is no surprise that you are one.
So mmeee, mee, meee[/s]
e pain this one grin,see the way he is wriggling like a salty earthworm. I know you're a slowpokke but don't display it blatantly.
It seems you’re gradually getting tired of masking ur envy and jealousy against the progress of Anambra and her offsprings..we don begin sabi who u be. But know it that we will continue to make ur stay here unbearable till u disappear with your evil intentions to the shit hole of a state u crawled out from.

Anambrarians will continue to pour pepper in ur eyes tongue

Ezi Bida

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:04am On Nov 30, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Real Estate investment in Anambra is not easy... Anambra indigenes are so aware of the gains of real estate. They are thrift spenders, so they prefer to build from start to finish instead of buying finished houses

This is true to some extent, as it doesn't account for the success of all those highrise buildings that landlords don't seem to have a problem renting out in cities like Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka.

I think the key to success is to make the new type of real-estate recommended here to be affordable for tenants, unique (ie, have added amenities/services for comfort, security and offer a better standard of living), or be able to be purchased on say a ten year mortgage. This would help attract tenants or leaseholders away from the usual 4 story highrises, and could even attract corporate clients that could help guarantee mortgage payments for their interested staff!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 2:31am On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:

So mmeee, mee, meee

You’re a senseless ediot for this comment. Anambra and her people will continue to rise above you evil lots

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:45am On Nov 30, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Why do we always overgeneralize? The same way just a few years ago we were told that Anambra people would not rent a duplex in Awka because they prefer Onitsha-like flats. Or that an Nnewi person would never attend NAUTH to train as a doctor because all Nnewi people prefer trading in motorcycle parts.

The truth is that if such an estate built in PH or even the AMC truly comes onboard, it would be sold out quickly in Anambra. Anambra people build because until very recently, the concept of private housing estates was totally uncommon. Estates were only owned by the government which was characteristically very corrupt and inefficient. So our people preferred to build their own houses from scratch. The disadvantage of that method is that everyone builds without any rules. So in the same street where there are four-storey buildings, there are also bungalows, one-bedroom apartments, duplexes, commercial lockup shops, and even a petrol filling station! Everyman decides what he wants to build in his own plot. The result is a chaotic unliveable city as we have seen in several of our cities. That is EXACTLY what we are poised to change by urging the introduction of global best practices in Anambra cities. Private housing estates are one way of achieving a planned-liveable city because they plan the entire estate and where certain types of buildings, facilities, or markets are allowed within the estate.

If we can manage to get financially stable individuals to build well-planned estates in Anambra, it would totally sell like hot cake. Even if you build it outside Awka. The issue is that our people are very careful not to be duped. So they will not invest their money initially until they have signs that the estate will not be abandoned.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Sistergal80:

You’re a senseless ediot for this comment. Anambra and her people will continue to rise above you evil lots
And by evil lots, you must mean fools without dignity like you and what you believe in.
If your identification is determined by how European it can sound then I am sorry to tell you the truth "You are not even qualified to be called a fool"

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:37am On Nov 30, 2021
Omanambala:

I understand you may disagree with the person you quoted but I beg to disagree with your comment. I find it offensive and repulsive. When you come here , no matter the sentiment , I want you to understand that Anambra people are very prideful and defend their state, jealously. So , show some respect , because being aggressive will not take you far, here.

If your intentions of visiting this thread is to fight Ndi Anambra then you will not go too far. There are some things you got to ignore for peace to rain.

Some persons may refer the people from Anambra as Anambrarians or Ndi Anambra and none is wrong, so be careful with how you address people here.
There is something you need to understand and that is shepherd never fight thei herd.
Just read this your write up and you'll notice something. You don't reason like a human and me correcting people like you is not called "fight" but "discipline"

There is nothing called "Anambrarian".
When someone chooses to identify himself in a way to be like a particular group then that individual lacks dignity.

There are somethings people call you but you shouldn't call yourself that.

The message is not actually for you because I doubt if an animal like you can understand
Its for humans that might read the comment

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 5:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Landmack:

e pain this one grin,see the way he is wriggling like a salty earthworm. I know you're a slowpokke but don't display it blatantly.
It seems you’re gradually getting tired of masking ur envy and jealousy against the progress of Anambra and her offsprings..we don begin sabi who u be. But know it that we will continue to make ur stay here unbearable till u disappear with your evil intentions to the shit hole of a state u crawled out from.

Anambrarians will continue to pour pepper in ur eyes tongue

Ezi Bida
The animals called "Anambrarians" must be very proud of their stupidity to think that a human being will envy them.
Lol, Animals these days sha.

I have have seen, stinky animals, stubborn animals, stupid animals and crazy animals but this particular group of animals called "Anambrarians" fit into all the characteristics I mentioned.

A peculiar animal indeed. "Anambrarians" grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Somewhere in Nnewi, see the technology used in cracking palm nut in large quantity after palm oil processing.
Igbos are hardworking indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnsgTVFDTjg

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

This is true to some extent, as it doesn't account for the success of all those highrise buildings that landlords don't seem to have a problem renting out in cities like Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka.

I think the key to success is to make the new type of real-estate recommended here to be affordable for tenants, unique (ie, have added amenities/services for comfort, security and offer a better standard of living), or be able to be purchased on say a ten year mortgage. This would help attract tenants or leaseholders away from the usual 4 story highrises, and could even attract corporate clients that could help guarantee mortgage payments for their interested staff!

If one can build an estate and rent out. It's easy. But what I am saying is when one build an estate wit d intention of selling...
This is quite a different issue that's why I said Anambra people especially the ones based in Anambra are thrift spenders.. Anyone who live in Anambra have a lot of time to spare..and recognise the value of money quite easily... It will be difficult to convince someone who live in Anambra and do business in Anambra to spend extra 10 million on a building he can actually enjoy supervising and spending less if built from scratch...

Notice that most estates in the east adopt the strategy where they provide roads and other amenities while they allow the individual to build...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:
[s]The animals called "Anambrarians" must be very proud of their stupidity to think that a human being will envy them.
Lol, Animals these days sha.

I have have seen, stinky animals, stubborn animals, stupid animals and crazy animals but this particular group of animals called "Anambrarians" fit into all the characteristics I mentioned.

A peculiar animal indeed. "Anambrarians" grin[/s]

Ipob Abakeleke miscreant..read and read this clearly, we are proud ANAMBRARIANS and we will continue to defend our land with all our blood and sweats.

You can only rant and rant on Nairaland abt Anambrarians. When you’re done,u crawl back to the backward shit hole of a state u crept out from with high poverty rate and troublesome gala sellers.

Anambrarian..e pain am grin

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Landmack:

Ipob Abakeleke miscreant..read and read this clearly, we are proud ANAMBRARIANS and we will continue to defend our land with all our blood and sweats.

You can only rant and rant on Nairaland abt Anambrarians. When you’re done,u crawl back to the backward shit hole of a state u crept out from with high poverty rate and troublesome gala sellers.

Anambrarian..e pain am grin
Anambrarian Animal, it is called "Abakaliki" and no matter what you can do, you and your fellow smelly and disgusting Animals called "Anambrarians" can never turn put discord between Ndị Anambra and our kins from Abakaliki.

Do you know why?
Because you need to pass a certain threshold to be capable to manipulate. A threshold that even Nigerians cannot pass talkless of an animal called "Anambrarian"

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:
[s]Anambrarian Animal, it is called "Abakaliki" and no matter what you can do, you and your fellow smelly and disgusting Animals called "Anambrarians" can never turn put discord between Ndị Anambra and our kins from Abakaliki.[/s]
Onye Ipob abakeleke terrorist, u go so choke on ur envy grin. We Anambrarians don’t give a flyn Bleep about u troublesome gala sellers. Stop using Anambra to hide ur low self esteem. Be proud of ur state Ebonyi for once. Abakeleke Miscreant tongue

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2021
We have told u Ipob miscreants and ‘United igbo’ bullshit that we Anambrarians will never accept ur useless propaganda. Because of ur foolish thoughts and lack of tact has turned the south east region to a laughing stock and a reference for mockery.
You almost tried it prior to our elections but Anambra sons and daughters saw through y’all evil intentions and stamped their feet that elections must hold in our dear state.
Like I mentioned before,there’s a growing consciousness amongst Anambrarians and the need to protect our state from invaders and those out to destroy our state. We are also aware of the economic sabotage going on in d name of sit at homes...but know this, we will never allow our economic power houses (Onitsha/Nnewi) to slip in our very eyes because of envy and jealousy from those calling themselves ‘our brothers’ and still stabbing us at d back. Anambrarians are wiser now.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Landmack:

Onye Ipob abakeleke terrorist, u go so choke on ur envy grin. We Anambrarians don’t give a flyn Bleep about u troublesome gala sellers. Stop using Anambra to hide ur low self esteem. Be proud of ur state Ebonyi for once. Abakeleke Miscreant tongue
You are beginning to become obvious as an Afonja or a none Afonja trained in the Lagos sewage pit.
You animals that roam around Nigeria claiming different ethnic groups that their mother's make up to them.
Oga if you haven't confirmed your Afonja heritage, go for paternity test.
Mr "Anambrarian". Very soon your Co animal will come with "Imolite", "Ebonyian", "Abian" or "Enuguan" etc.

Whatever those animal sounds mean.

Mpama that was trained in the latrine of lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
BKayy:
[s]You are beginning to become obvious as an Afonja or a none Afonja trained in the Lagos sewage pit.
You animals that roam around Nigeria claiming different ethnic groups that their mother's make up to them.
Oga if you haven't confirmed your Afonja heritage, go for paternity test.
Mr "Anambrarian". Very soon your Co animal will come with "Imolite", "Ebonyian", "Abian" or "Enuguan" etc.

Whatever those animal sounds mean.

Mpama that was trained in the latrine of lagos[/s]

Ipob Abakeleke miscreant you’re worthless to the existence of this thread. Go back to your shit hole,Anambrarians rejects you. It’s not by force to associate with dangerous gala sellers from cursed Ebonyi flowing with poverty grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
INDUSTRY , TALENT AND HARDWORKING SPIRIT OF IGBO AND AFRICAN WOMEN.

See Anambra women using some local techniques to wash cracked palm nut in large quantity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2sEJ4G-Co

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
If this is true,for how long are we going to fold our arms and watch our sons and daughters dying like chickens in the hands of these miscreants? This is why most of our pple are distancing themselves from anything that has to do with the struggle. I don’t know how Obiano will do it,he needs to beef up security on our land.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
I have been following the plot by Abubakar Malami to use the office of the AGF and EFCC to drag Obiano through the Nigerian rotten system and keep him in jail as they perpetually "investigate" the spurious allegation that Malami brought against him. After which they will release him after spending years in jail as they will find nothing against him. Of course, Obiano being a fearless warrior will likely return to face them in court. But, i think that is exactly their plan. They know he will be annoyed by being accused of theft and will want to challenge them, which will give them an opportunity to continue abusing the Nigeria federal powers to humiliate him.

Based on that, I am wondering if Obiano should be persuaded to just remain abroad until Buhari's regime is over in May 2023? In that way, it is clear that the present instigator of this allegation and manipulator of the judicial process Malami would not be in the position of manipulating the rule of law? Moreso, the EFCC has so far merely alleged that Obiano "mismanaged" N17 billion Paris fund refund without explicitly stating what was mismanaged and what funds Obiano diverted for his personal gains if any. Everyone knows that Anambra had been rated among the top 4 states in Nigeria for fiscal transparency. So it's a no-brainer to suggest a whopping N17 billion naira was unaccounted for in Anambra state.

I just feel that since this witch-hunt orchestrated by Malami and APC to humiliate Obiano for fighting them politically in Anambra will be largely decided by the same individuals, Obiano should shelve his plans to return to Nigeria for now until these men leave the office or until EFCC brings out their specific charge of "mismanagement" against him. Instead of beating around the bush saying they are "investigating" him for "mismanagement" without stating anything specific. So that they will prevent him from joining his family abroad after his tenure is over by perpetually "investigating".

Guys, what do you think?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
OreMI22:
I have been following the plot by Abubakar Malami to use the office of the AGF and EFCC to drag Obiano through the Nigerian rotten system and keep him in jail as they perpetually "investigate" the spurious allegation that Malami brought against him. After which they will release him after spending years in jail as they will find nothing against him. Of course, Obiano being a fearless warrior will likely return to face them in court. But, i think that is exactly their plan. They know he will be annoyed by being accused of theft and will want to challenge them, which will give them an opportunity to continue abusing the Nigeria federal powers to humiliate him.

Based on that, I am wondering if Obiano should be persuaded to just remain abroad until Buhari's regime is over in May 2023? In that way, it is clear that the present instigator of this allegation and manipulator of the judicial process Malami would not be in the position of manipulating the rule of law? Moreso, the EFCC has so far merely alleged that Obiano "mismanaged" N17 billion Paris fund refund without explicitly stating what was mismanaged and what funds Obiano diverted for his personal gains if any. Everyone knows that Anambra had been rated among the top 4 states in Nigeria for fiscal transparency. So it's a no-brainer to suggest a whopping N17 billion naira was unaccounted for in Anambra state.

I just feel that since this witch-hunt orchestrated by Malami and APC to humiliate Obiano for fighting them politically in Anambra will be largely decided by the same individuals, Obiano should shelve his plans to return to Nigeria for now until these men leave the office or until EFCC brings out their specific charge of "mismanagement" against him. Instead of beating around the bush saying they are "investigating" him for "mismanagement" without stating anything specific. So that they will prevent him from joining his family abroad after his tenure is over by perpetually "investigating".

Guys, what do you think?

OgA stop talking nonsense governor obiano should come back home and clear his name,he should give Anambra people the account of his work as the governor.
Why should he run if he have not to hide? Infact AGF should investigate all the governor from east starting from abia ,if he can do that we will be grateful to him forever, enough is enough is time to checkmate those governor from east , you can call it witch hurting or whatever you like but obiano and other states governors should give us account.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Let him remain their. Let the speaker or whoever hand over to Soludo. Being Igbo has already put him at a disadvantage. Those people just want to drag him and tarnish his image. He should come back after 2023 and defend himself. Not now.
OreMI22:

Guys, what do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pass11:

OgA stop talking nonsense governor obiano should come back home and clear his name,he should give Anambra people the account of his work as the governor.
Why should he run if he have not to hide? Infact AGF should investigate all the governor from east starting from abia ,if he can do that we will be grateful to him forever, enough is enough is time to checkmate those governor from east , you can call it witch hurting or whatever you like but obiano and other states governors should give us account.
This Ebonyi Umahi boy, shut up and go back to posting pics of Umahi disco lights and shopping mall. Obiano is not the cause of your frustration, no one is afraid of EFCC. Do your worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
OreMI22:

Guys, what do you think?

He will return, Malami is a nobody and embarking on this fight will likely consume him. He's still bitter that after his state of emergency announcement Obiano booked appointment with Buhari the next day to report him. I think Obiano should go and report the Quota SAN again to Buhari. Malami doesn't know Obiano is a close ally of APC in the SE thats why he's moving mad. I know they must have spoken sense to him by now, the punch article was from Peter Obi camp not EFCC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
All the cases the laid from the beginning in order to stop Soludo is being thrashed out by the courts, I wonder why they hate Soludo this much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1329) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.