Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2155919 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
globemoney01:

This Ebonyi Umahi boy, shut up and go back to posting pics of Umahi disco lights and shopping mall. Obiano is not the cause of your frustration, no one is afraid of EFCC. Do your worst.
Lolz you can call me ebonyi boy na you Sabi but I'm from urum in awka north LGA cheesy
Yes I will keep posting ebonyi picture online but It won't stop me from saying the truth, obiano should come back and clear his name why his he on the run? Let him come back and clear his name, the same goes to all the south East governors including governor umahi. Obiano should tell us why he didn't construct a single road from isu-urum to Amanuke all in awka north.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
gordonbarrett:
Let him remain their. Let the speaker or whoever hand over to Soludo. Being Igbo has already put him at a disadvantage. Those people just want to drag him and tarnish his image. He should come back after 2023 and defend himself. Not now.

I agree. Being an Igbo is a crime in present Nigeria. It's even worse for Igbos who are not in APC.

They know that they have nothing on him, but they will just detain him indefinitely to humiliate him and show him that they run Nigeria and do whatever they like without any consequences. The same people persecuting Obiano and southerners for phantom mismanagement have not found it expedient to arrest northern governors even caught on tap collecting bribes!

He should just remain there until these mad people are out of power. Then he could return and clear his name. In any case, once they hand over, they will release a statement that their investigation found no mismanagement against Obiano. Which tells you they just wanted to show him they can abuse federal powers to humiliate him.

If you notice that the many northern and western APC controlled states received much more Paris club refunds than Anambra, yet there are zero projects in those states compared to Anambra, you would understand why this is merely an excuse to investigate Obiano for some spurious allegation and humiliate him to show him the power of those in federal government offices.

Paris Club Refund: What states received: . https://www.legit.ng/1141408-paris-club-refund-full-list-state-received.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pass11:
[s]OgA stop talking nonsense governor obiano should come back home and clear his name,he should give Anambra people the account of his work as the governor.
Why should he run if he have not to hide? Infact AGF should investigate all the governor from east starting from abia ,if he can do that we will be grateful to him forever, enough is enough is time to checkmate those governor from east , you can call it witch hurting or whatever you like but obiano and other states governors should give us account.[/s]

Since the events that took place prior to our state’s election,Anambrarians don’t take u miscreants from other states serious. We didn’t ask for ur opinion concerning the issues of our state, just Get out of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mehn. This thread is so disgusting, some people are full of shyte

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Basil nwa nsukka go and face your useless enugu thread. No one invited you here to do umpire. Nsukka miscreant

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
globemoney01:
All the cases the laid from the beginning in order to stop Soludo is being thrashed out by the courts, I wonder why they hate Soludo this much.

It is not because they hate Soludo, they were totally out to capture Anambra by all means necessary. They plotted the declaration of a state of emergency using unknown gunmen but were outwitted by Obiano. Moreso, Obiano shamed them publicly by stating that the President had no such intentions other than conducting a free and fair election in Anambra. So Malami felt so ashamed that he had to discredit Obiano with fake allegations of corruption.

Notice that Anambra was not among the states that collected much from the Paris club refund. Also, notice that Buhari asked that the refund be paid to states to pay off all owed workers' salaries and complete key infrastructural projects. Notice that the disbursements were in 2017, so why is Malami bringing this up in 2021 a few weeks to the end of Obiano's tenure? Note that Anambra received a total of N17 billion from the Paris Club refund. This was before even site clearing at the international airport site was done. So clear infrastructural project after the receipt was evident. Now ask yourself what infrastructural projects happened in the states on the list below.

Moreover, the same Malami has not questioned Ganduje that got N33 billion, El-Rufai got 24 billion, and Aminu Masari that got N25 billion of what visible projects they did with the money.

Now notice that the APC states never paid workers' salaries and many are still owing many months of arrears of salaries. Not to mention that they had no identifiable infrastructural projects in those states! Many of the states that collected more than 50% of what Anambra got are even owing workers' salaries! Yet, EFCC isn't bothering them with what they did with the money! But, will accuse Obiano who paid off the workers' salaries, completed what is agreed to be one of the most modern airports in Nigeria with the second-longest runway of funds 'mismanagement"! Go figure!

https://www.tekedia.com/breakdown-of-paris-club-refunds-to-nigerian-states/

http://www.osundefender.com/breakdown-state-received-third-paris-club-refund/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cjrane2:

It is not because they hate Soludo, they were totally out to capture Anambra by all means necessary. They plotted the declaration of a state of emergency using unknown gunmen but were outwitted by Obiano. Moreso, Obiano shamed them publicly by stating that the President had no such intentions other than conducting a free and fair election in Anambra. So Malami felt so ashamed that he had to discredit Obiano with fake allegations of corruption.

Notice that Anambra was not among the states that collected much from the Paris club refund. Also, notice that Buhari asked that the refund be paid to states to pay off all owed workers' salaries and complete key infrastructural projects. Notice that the disbursements were in 2017, so why is Malami bringing this up in 2021 a few weeks to the end of Obiano's tenure? Note that Anambra received a total of N17 billion from the Paris Club refund. This was before even site clearing at the international airport site was done. So clear infrastructural project after the receipt was evident. Now ask yourself what infrastructural projects happened in the states on the list below.

Moreover, the same Malami has not questioned Ganduje that got N33 billion, El-Rufai got 24 billion, and Aminu Masari that got N25 billion of what visible projects they did with the money.

Now notice that the APC states never paid workers' salaries and many are still owing many months of arrears of salaries. Not to mention that they had no identifiable infrastructural projects in those states! Many of the states that collected more than 50% of what Anambra got are even owing workers' salaries! Yet, EFCC isn't bothering them with what they did with the money! But, will accuse Obiano who paid off the workers' salaries, completed what is agreed to be one of the most modern airports in Nigeria with the second-longest runway of funds 'mismanagement"! Go figure!

https://www.tekedia.com/breakdown-of-paris-club-refunds-to-nigerian-states/

http://www.osundefender.com/breakdown-state-received-third-paris-club-refund/

The only Governor that comes close to Obiano in financial prudence and translating money received into concrete verifiable public projects is Dave Umahi.

I think those around Obiano should advise him to remain at his base until Malami and his gang leave office. It is clearly not a case of investigating financial impropriety. It is clearly a case of political vendetta and how Obiano thwarted his attempt to declare a state of emergency on Anambra in order to rig the gubernatorial elections. Malami's sole purpose is to abuse the powers of the federal government to humiliate him for daring to fight back publicly. Sadly, Nigerian institutions are dead that one cannot merely say, "just come back and prove your innocence in the court". There is no independent judiciary to prove anything to. The judge himself is acutely aware that Malami held a supreme court Judge under siege in her house for several hours and NOTHING has happened! So federal judges know who the boss is in Nigeria.

Imo state got 40% to 50% more than Anambra in the Paris Club refund. Now, what has Imo done with its share? Airports? or Roads or International conference centers or SMEs support or funded education etc? You'd expect Malami to ask why the roads are so bad in the state and why no tangible infrastructural project by the state government. But he won't because Hope Ozodingba is running a paddy-paddy government with his people.

If Obiano were a northerner, the northern elders' forum would have already issued a statement condemning the abuse of office by Malami. But, Obiano isn't a northerner, so he could expect no such respite. Obiano is an Igboman in present Nigeria where it is a crime to be Igbo. He will have no real expectation of justice in a Nigerian court under the current set of people appointing and firing judges like houseboys.

Therefore, I concur that Obiano should just stay away from Nigeria for now until these rascals leave office. Then he could return and clear his name in the courts when he can reasonably expect justice by an independent judiciary.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
globemoney01:
All the cases the laid from the beginning in order to stop Soludo is being thrashed out by the courts, I wonder why they hate Soludo this much.

Real people love Soludo beyond measures. Those few kicking against him are demagogues, political miscreants, apostates, renegades and enemies to the state. They are shameless and gullible failure.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Onye Ipob abakeleke terrorist, u go so choke on ur envy grin. We Anambrarians don’t give a flyn Bleep about u troublesome gala sellers. Stop using Anambra to hide ur low self esteem. Be proud of ur state Ebonyi for once. Abakeleke Miscreant tongue

Ị dị sure na ị bụ onye Igbo? Any real son of the soil cannot be castigating a son of the soil based on place of origin in Igbo land. That's why even in Ohaneze ndị Igbo we have had presidents and executives from anywhere Igbo sons and daughters are identified.

It is only onye ụchụ that will insult his brother because of his place of birth... efulefus.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
[s]Ị dị sure na ị bụ onye Igbo? Any real son of the soil cannot be castigating a son of the soil based on place of origin in Igbo land. That's why even in Ohaneze ndị Igbo we have had presidents and executives from anywhere Igbo sons and daughters are identified.

It is only onye ụchụ that will insult his brother because of his place of birth... efulefus.[/s]
Bkayy or whatever it is called and his other monikers,stop disturbing my mentions,okay? This is not a Pan igbo thread, take your unsolicited advice/point and stick it where the sun don't shine. We have done our elections in peace and we are far above y’all.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Bkayy or whatever it is called and his other monikers,stop disturbing my mentions,okay? This is not a Pan igbo thread, take your unsolicited advice/point and stick it where the sun don't shine. We have done our elections in peace and we are far above y’all.

Ị dị sure na ị bụ onye Igbo? Any real son of the soil cannot be castigating a son of the soil based on place of origin in Igbo land. That's why even in Ohaneze ndị Igbo we have had presidents and executives from anywhere Igbo sons and daughters are identified.

It is only onye ụchụ that will insult his brother because of his place of birth... efulefus.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
[s]Ị dị sure na ị bụ onye Igbo? Any real son of the soil cannot be castigating a son of the soil based on place of origin in Igbo land. That's why even in Ohaneze ndị Igbo we have had presidents and executives from anywhere Igbo sons and daughters are identified.

It is only onye ụchụ that will insult his brother because of his place of birth... efulefus.[/s]
Bkayy ur stupidity is epic grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
Since Anambra failed and dashed their expectations and didn’t become another Imo state..they’ve been wriggling in pains like salted earthworms grin
Igbo unity gbaa ökú there!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

The way you shout this "we" from the inside of Lagos latrine amazes me.
Who is the we? Is it your fellow "Anambrarian" Lagos latrine maggots?
Ụchụ
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
BKayy:
[s]The way you shout this "we" from the inside of Lagos latrine amazes me.
Who is the we? Is it your fellow "Anambrarian" Lagos latrine maggots?
Ụch[/s]
Kip switching monikers like an Oshodi thief. U neva talk wetin dey worry u first. Abakeleke gala hawker miscreant grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

It’s disgusting because ur evil plans failed,spits on ur bald head grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Bkayy ur stupidity is epic grin
LOL, you think that "WhatCanIsay" is me?
So from his comment, you can't notice that he is holding back, probably because he thinks of you as a kin which is definitely not like me.

When I go, I don't hold back for any reason. My comments are designed to penetrate your rotten soul. Like a punch, it doesn't just knock off teeth but scatter the jaw bone so that even if you want to replace the teeth with an artificial, you won't see a jaw to do that on.

So bring it on. Ikpuru Lagos ( meaning "Lagos maggot" because I know your igbo understanding is weak)
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Kip switching monikers like an Oshodi thief. U neva talk wetin dey worry u first. Abakeleke gala hawker miscreant grin
"Oshodi"
So you've now decided to list places where you maggots wallow like possessed demons.
I didn't expect a maggot like you to be this bold.

Lagos maggot
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
BKayy:
[s]LOL, you think that "WhatCanIsay" is me?
So from his comment, you can't notice that he is holding back, probably because he thinks of you as a kin which is definitely not like me.

When I go, I don't hold back for any reason. My comments are designed to penetrate your rotten soul. Like a punch, it doesn't just knock off teeth but scatter the jaw bone so that even if you want to replace the teeth with an artificial, you won't see a jaw to do that on.

So bring it on. Ikpuru Lagos ( meaning "Lagos maggot" because I know your igbo understanding is weak)[/s]

Usual blabbings of an Abakeleke lunatic; gibberish
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
BKayy:
[s]"Oshodi"
So you've now decided to list places where you maggots wallow like possessed demons.
I didn't expect a maggot like you to be this bold.

Lagos maggot[/s]
oshodi thief,when you’re tired of changing monikers,u go finally rest. U r not needed on this thread,fly away.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Usual blabbings of an Abakeleke lunatic; gibberish
No more comments?
Ha, you think I am through with you?

Maybe your fellow maggots didn't give you a hint of another maggot noises that look like English word to type.

You think that being a trained maggot is an endorsement to constitute nuisance to Ndigbo.

Ikpuru
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:
oshodi thief,when you’re tired of changing monikers,u go finally rest. U r not needed on this thread,fly away.
I wonder what a maggot would be complaining about thief's for.

What would a thief steal from a maggot like you. Your rotten slimy body and brain?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
BKayy:

I wonder what a maggot would be complaining about thief's for.

What would a thief steal from a maggot like you. Your rotten slimy body and brain?
Let me borrow the words of the legendary Imaxdocuments grin “Bkayy you’re useless and worthless,go back to ur rejected Abakeleke shit hole”.

Bkayy the demonic night owl grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Let me borrow the words of the legendary Imaxdocuments grin “Bkayy you’re useless and worthless,go back to ur rejected Abakeleke shit hole”.

You don't need to borrow but start typing because Maggots (both of you) think alike
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
BKayy:
You don't need to borrow but start typing because bkayy the Maggot thinks like a maggot
Bkayy the Abakeleke miscreant grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Bkayy the Abakeleke miscreant grin
The maggot thinks that it is funny.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1335) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.