Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2155860 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
BKayy:

The maggot thinks that it is funny.

Lmao grin e pain am o
U just had to create ur own. My last post really struck a nerve.

Abakeleke miscreant
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by sunjai(f): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Kip switching monikers like an Oshodi thief. U neva talk wetin dey worry u first. Abakeleke gala hawker miscreant grin
point of correction, "Abakaliki"
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landmack:

Bkayy ur stupidity is epic grin

You need the constant repetition just the way kindergarten kids need repetition to learn.

So I say again.

Ị dị sure na ị bụ onye Igbo? Any real son of the soil cannot be castigating a son of the soil based on place of origin in Igbo land. That's why even in Ohaneze ndị Igbo we have had presidents and executives from anywhere Igbo sons and daughters are identified.

It is only onye ụchụ that will insult his brother because of his place of birth... efulefus.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
[s]You need the constant repetition just the way kindergarten kids need repetition to learn.

So I say again.

Ị dị sure na ị bụ onye Igbo? Any real son of the soil cannot be castigating a son of the soil based on place of origin in Igbo land. That's why even in Ohaneze ndị Igbo we have had presidents and executives from anywhere Igbo sons and daughters are identified.

It is only onye ụchụ that will insult his brother because of his place of birth... efulefus.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Onitsha this morning is a beehive this morning. If you're coming from mkpor,gridlock down to seamans and beyond. The road becomes free from Awka road.

infact,pple are trekking down to their respective business places

Buses are offloading passengers before seamans...reason: heavy gridlock.

Good to see the army and road warders dealing with road offenders and arrant drivers
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Landmack post=108133770][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Landmack:

Lmao grin e pain am o
U just had to create ur own. My last post really struck a nerve.

Abakeleke miscreant
Learn not to judge others from your own perceptive.
If your jaw was not scattered by the meme that reflects reality, you won't be this reasonable.

Tell me when last you or your fellow maggots thought about what another person might be feeling?

That is what my brutal comments can do to people. They become reasonable instantly.

But, I don't care if they become reasonable. Mine is to add fire into the already burning foolishness.

Maggot.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
The gridlock today is pro max...if you're planning on comin into Onitsha just remain wherever u are.

The army is doing great

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2021
BKayy:
[s]Learn not to judge others from your own perceptive.
If your jaw was not scattered by the meme that reflects reality, you won't be this reasonable.

Tell me when last you or your fellow maggots thought about what another person might be feeling?

That is what my brutal comments can do to people. They become reasonable instantly.

But, I don't care if they become reasonable. Mine is to add fire into the already burning foolishness.

Maggot.[/s]
worthless Abakeleke miscreant...remain pressed
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
BKayy:
[s]Learn not to judge others from your own perceptive.

Maggot.[/s]

As usual,rantings of an abakeleke miscreant
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Landmack:

The gridlock today is pro max...if you're planning on comin into Onitsha just remain wherever u are.

The army is doing great
Xmas season don reach now.

Good job by the army. We need more security.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
Xmas season don reach now.

Good job by the army. We need more security.

serious gridlock today...from Borromeo down to Awka road...from upper iweka axis too.Mkpor to Seamans as well.
These has left commuters to abandon their vehicles for leggedis Benz. Traders and visitors are trekking from Seamans to Main market. Keke riders are having a 'money joy ride' to main market.

God bless the shinning light!
God bless Onitsha,our economy hub.
Anambra will be great again.
Thunder fire bad belle pple.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
visitors and shoppers are stranded.some are trekking down to our international markets.
Sorry these were pics from Onitsha this morning...mass movt á pied pied grin,gridlock tales. Shoppers/Visitors doing the trekking. I learned there were multiple accidents at tarzan and another place. Keke riders recklessness as usual.

Though these pics doesn’t depict half of what was sighted today. At a point an elderly woman was asking if something was amiss. In her words...’ha gbaa wa go òsó?’ grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
NCAA Approves Opening Of Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Effective December 2nd, 2021.

By Uche Nworah (ABS News)

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has issued authority to Anambra state government to open
Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport for commercial operations with effect from 2nd December, 2021.

In a letter dated 1st December, 2021, addressed to Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, the aviation authority said that it has received security clearance from relevant security agencies for the opening. It said that the negative security clearance was the reason the authority had declined approval for the opening of the airport on the 30th of October 2021, when the state government had scheduled the commissioning.

In the interim, Category B aircrafts are permitted to land and take off from the airport from sunrise to sunset.

Speaking on the development, Anambra state Commissioner for Works, Engineer Marcel Ifejiofor praised the efforts of Governor Obiano who never relented, even while on vacation to ensure that the Anambra airport becomes operational ahead of the Christmas 2021 mass return of Ndi Anambra living in the diaspora, and other visitors.

With this NCAA clearance, airlines already approved by the relevant authorities to operate at the Anambra airport such as Airpeace, Ibom Air, United Nigeria and others are expected to start scheduling flights into and out of the airport immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Landmack:
visitors and shoppers are stranded.some are trekking down to our international markets
NCAA Approves Opening Of Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Effective December 2nd, 2021.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
osita76:
expect some anti-Anambra demons and anti-Anambra miscreants not to sleep well today. They're going to wriggle in pain like salted earthworm
s tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Goodnews...AMC officially opens plot selling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Radopin mall in Awka opening on 9th of Dec, it has escalators and elevator.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pardon me I love seeing and patronising made in Anambra products, this is what incoming governor promised to promote

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
osita76:
A good development though NCAA should have not restricted it to category B aircrafts as that will make the flights down there very expensive. Air peace over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why should it be category B aircrafts this is not good

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ceegar01:
Why should it be category B aircrafts this is not good

Nigeria likes Archaic things na. Don't mind them.
Am surprised they didn't even instruct them to start with helicopter services.
But I believe all restrictions will be removed once operations start smoothly.
They are just following protocols.
You know we like protocol in Nigeria. You must Start from nursery one even if you have capacity for primary 6 grin grin grin grin angry grin grin.
Nice move anyways. Let the flights commence!!!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Meanwhile they should do fast and rehabilitate our Uli airstrip ASAP. I saw it in news the other day.

We want everything double double in our beloved Anambra biko. No time for dulling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MrStan11(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
stasius:
Meanwhile they should do fast and rehabilitate our Uli airstrip ASAP. I saw it in news the other day.

We want everything double double in our beloved Anambra biko. No time for dulling.
Lol.
So you believe People that didn't want the one Anambra state constructed to start operation will construct Uli Airstrip.
Abuja and political statement. Anyways my own is that they should comot body for Anambra Airport. We no need their dirty politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrStan11:

Lol.
So you believe People that didn't want the one Anambra state constructed to start operation will construct Uli Airstrip.
Abuja and political statement. Anyways my own is that they should comot body for Anambra Airport. We no need their dirty politics.

Trust Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I don't even take their words serious. But if they do, Good and fine. Someone should remind them that we had two airstrips by the way. One in Uli and another one in Uga.

They should repair both. Ndị ara grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations to us. A greater Anambra is here.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by aryzgreat: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
post=108150734:
Radopin mall in Awka opening on 9th of Dec, it has escalators and elevator.

Wow Radopin now had mall? Where is it located?

From shop to supermarket to mall

Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
aryzgreat:

Wow Radopin now had mall? Where is it located?

From shop to supermarket to mall

Nice one
Near Kwata flyover

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Awka is rapidly opening up.
It is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Congratulations to us. A greater Anambra is here.

Just to set the records straight, the two luggage carousels were ready in October 2021 during the commissioning of the airport. For those claiming the airport had not been ready.

Picture updated grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
stasius:
Awka is rapidly opening up.
It is beautiful.
Yea govt should just give us standard roads to have an all round rapid development. So many Anambra industrious sons and daughters wants to spread development but an enabling environment is highly needed.

With CeeCee Soludo, our hopes won’t be dashed. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1335) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: pandax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.