Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (67204 Views)

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression / Ex Ivorian Football Star Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Sleezwizz: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Harrynight:
wanna read comments from our luvly ladies here cant see any.... hurry up ladies am waitin....

Meanwhile never allow ur woman to manage ur resources especially when ur an illitrate!
women are naturally gold diggers... am even doubting if Eboue actually fathered those 3kids

I fear women than Satan!

They cant comment naw. What do u expect?... they keep mute when their fellow lady don do bad thing...

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah gringringrin what if ur kids scam u tomorrow or divorce u grin like their mother's did?grin

Are u sure u still gonna love them,or u will give dem force love toogrin
it wouldn't matter if they divorce me they are still my kids!! wether they like it or not, we are stuck with each other forever! grin that's why i am comming to have more children in Igboland! grin incase they divorce me
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by GavelSlam: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChidiAlaigbo:

Pdiddy paid child support..... Of course that's hardly a settlement and the $4m was hardly a dent on his wealth. He didn't lose anything, trust me.

In Frank's case, that report was mere speculation. Truth is Frank negotiated and probably settled at an amount not detrimental to his wealth. With marriage his goose would have been cooked!!!

Trust me, it is the same.

The only leeway for an unmarried couple is if it cannot be established they were common law partners. The minute it is, you are as good as married.

Abramovich paid 1 billion pounds to his ex- wife from his then 11 billion pounds. She was entitled to 5.5 billion but of course an out of court settlement was reached.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Saintsquare(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
saasala:
The story might be a hoax. Sometimes footballers need to feign being broke to avoid heavy tax or jail sentence for avoiding tax, especially when they are on the verge of retiring. Who wants to pay millions of pounds in tax to the Government when you will retire next year? The story of ex Liverpool star John Barnes comes to mind. Barnes played with everyone's head and got away with it. Eboue still plays football till date and he is not being owed a dime by Turkish club Ocağı Limasol. His 10 year old son recently signed for Arsenal, and yes, he got paid for it as the boy is very talented and was bought from another academy. Eboue brokered the deal.

Click the link on this post and watch the video and the photos attached, the wristwatch on his hand is Hublot and if you are a fan of wristwatches you should know that the machine on Eboue is nothing less than 12 thousand pounds. A broke man sleeping on the floor of a friend's apartment wearing a 12k pounds Hublot, think about it. I am no fool

Nuff said.
you have valid points, when I read the news I first confirmed if he's playing and of course he is.Maybe he truly lost the divorce case and needs sympathy from public, not a bad idea tho,that woman wicked abeg
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by bakynes(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
yes! you are correct, i am in Agreement with you! that's why i said he was not clever, if he sent every of his wealth back to his country, No body will touch it, but he left everything here in England and even put his gold digging wife in charge of them. if the courts had found only £50000 in his UK account, and the rest of his millions are in his country there is nothing they can do!
That's what I was saying in my earlier post, if he had sent all his money to Africa the judge wouldn't see anything in his account to award to his wife.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by centboy123456(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
Hahahaha shebi dey all want oyinbo

A Ghanaian footballer called Ni..Ordaty Lambty had an African wife back in ghana, had four kids with her, all are in their 20's , he married her while he was in Belgium playing soccer by the early and mid 90's but to his greatest surprise non of those children were his blood when he did a D..N.A test on them, but still the wife who cheated on him and had 4 kids outside marriage went and filed a divorce ..wanting to claim his properties. If not the judge who ruled against it, white or black...there are bad women everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by alklas(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mek him contact drogba
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by salford1: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
"Lost a bitter divorce battle, with his wife Aurelie awarded all of their assets.
Had to hide from cops and bailiffs after being ordered by a judge to transfer his remaining Enfield home to his wife. Faced a heartbreaking estrangement from his three kids, who he has not seen since June."

He is now saying it's not fair. what exactly is not fair

Marry african women dem no go hear. na to dey shout team white chicks, team western chicks e.t.c everywhere.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by centboy123456(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
YINKS89:
Whites.... Nawa oooo.

A Ghanaian footballer called Ni..Ordaty Lambty had an African wife back in ghana, had four kids with her, all are in their 20's , he married her while he was in Belgium playing soccer by the early and mid 90's but to his greatest surprise non of those children were his blood when he did a D..N.A test on them, but still the wife who cheated on him and had 4 kids outside marriage went and filed a divorce ..wanting to claim his properties. If not the judge who ruled against it, white or black...there are bad women everywhere
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly,maga must paygringrin oyibo woman don get him own magagringrin

Come oo who tell u about yahoo boy's?grin
Ofcourse! i am aware of yahoo boys i met and know a lot of them in lagos. did i tell you that my uncle lives in lagos? and i own 2 shops in Alaba. and a 3 bedroom flat in ilogbo near Alaba and he lives in the flat with his wife and children
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by kelzgie: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
azahmed:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-emmanuel-eboue-skint-bailiffs-11746303.amp?__twitter_impression=true
mehn!!!! it's a pity.... does it mean these guys don't care about male gender?... total assets.. nd he has nothing in cote d'voire??.. at least he admits he was naive with money.. ..after running up and down on the pitch at arsenal.. playing 7,2,11, free role.. dude almost played 1 for us.. well, I wish you quick recovery... likes of Eto'o ,okocha, kanu, yakubu, musa. invested in their home countries nd are reaping big.. sorry o.. wish you quick recovery.. as for my Nigerian guys Dat like white women, think twice Befr you use your device..

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by banre(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
After God, fear women.
Infact in some cases it OK to fear women first, then God.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
it wouldn't matter if they divorce me they are still my kids!! wether they like it or not, we are stuck with each other forever! grin that's why i am comming to have more children in Igboland! grin incase they divorce me

Hahahahahahahah na wa ooo,so u mean this tingrin

See anything that has to do with u personally,like to get a perfect wife try with every mean's to hide everything about you,but let it be baby mama..

Am only supporting baby mama for u personaly oo but for me I don't like it!
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by gdayo: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Women ehn,nw I dnt blame christiano ronaldo for nt being married to any lady
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

So what the advantage of the law?
when you marry an English woman and ready to divorce her i will tell you grin
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Lajet: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
centboy123456:

The judge don't ruled against her completely the judge awarded the wife one of Nii Odartey Lamptey house at Dome in Ghana and with some cash even when the stupid judge knows very well that the 3 kids are not Nii Odartey Lamptey children
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by salford1: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
centboy123456:

We know there are bad women everywhere, but western women are more likely to pull the "take all" stunt when they get into a divorce. They are also more likely to initiate the divorce, since for better or worse means nothing to them. They are only in it for the money anyway and would even become pregnant for a dog aslong as the money is flowing.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
Ofcourse! i am aware of yahoo boys i met and know a lot of them in lagos. did i tell you that my uncle lives in lagos? and i own 2 shops in Alaba. and a 3 bedroom flat in ilogbo near Alaba and he lives in the flat with his wife and children

Yeah I remember u told me all thesegringrin

hahaha but how u come take know about all these yahoo boy's
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
when you marry an English woman and ready to divorce her i will tell you grin

Na wa for u oo,which kin teacher u con be today ehgringrin abeg tell me something ee,
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I remember u told me all thesegringrin

hahaha but how u come take know about all these yahoo boy's
because i met them in hotels and restuarants.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gliding:

I did. Eboue wouldn't be in this trouble if he read something like this years ago. Long, but worth it.
Spot on bro. Really... I learnt a GREAT lesson. I pray the guy bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
because i met them in hotels and restuarants.

Na wa ooo,and they told u with their mouths they are yahoo boysgrin
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by centboy123456(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:
All ye Nigerians always shouting about how white women are better than Naija women, una see kó angry

His National teammates should at least help him out. Where is Drogba? undecided

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,and they told u with their mouths they are yahoo boysgrin
not like that, they dont have to tell me i could see that they were, they bought champaignes i am not naive
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
not like that, they dont have to tell me i could see that they were, they bought champaignes i am not naive

Na wa for u ooo,anybody can by champaignesgringrin

So what tha hell was ur suspense out u seeing them buying champaignesgringrin
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Scholar212(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
I hope he is able to recover from all this. He was naive ND stupidly blinded by love. There is a reason Switzerland exist, if he couldn't send money to Ivory Coast to invest. The Swiss will gladly keep a secret account for you that no one will be aware of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by oldtime(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Never marry a Woman (gold digger ) abroad, when you are wealthy,

Let the gold digger (woman ) prove her true love by returning to your village to be your wife for fifteen years

Never show a woman your wealth, they are voracious, vindictive and insatiable

Women that does not submit to God's law (Bible ) wholeheartedly are evil

The rate at which they bring men down is astronomically
Alarming

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by NESTAD(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Guys! This can only happen to other Africans not Nigerians in foreign land. Except the fucken ones that hustle in the street of South Africa.

Guys , Nigerian guys are fucken smart to fall to such fucken shit.

The only smart Ivory Coast player is Drogba.

Now, tell me do u think Mikel will fall to such fucken shit? Never.

Even Yahoo boys for South Africa no go fall to this fucken shit.

However, to all those money miss road Nigeria guys in overseas , never fall mugs to foreign women brothers
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Saintsquare(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
#boycottwhitewomen
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Awoo88: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
saasala:
The story might be a hoax. Sometimes footballers need to feign being broke to avoid heavy tax or jail sentence for avoiding tax, especially when they are on the verge of retiring. Who wants to pay millions of pounds in tax to the Government when you will retire next year? The story of ex Liverpool star John Barnes comes to mind. Barnes played with everyone's head and got away with it. Eboue still plays football till date and he is not being owed a dime by Turkish club Ocağı Limasol. His 10 year old son recently signed for Arsenal, and yes, he got paid for it as the boy is very talented and was bought from another academy. Eboue brokered the deal.

Click the link on this post and watch the video and the photos attached, the wristwatch on his hand is Hublot and if you are a fan of wristwatches you should know that the machine on Eboue is nothing less than 12 thousand pounds. A broke man sleeping on the floor of a friend's apartment wearing a 12k pounds Hublot, think about it. I am no fool

Nuff said.
You made a lot of sense. The stuff about his wife being in charge got me. Most likely he is owning and don't want to pay. Transferred everything to his wife for save keeping
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,anybody can by champaignesgringrin

So what tha hell was ur suspense out u seeing them buying champaignesgringrin
yes! you are correct Anyone can buy champaigne, like i said i am not Naive! grin
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Awoo88:

You made a lot of sense. The stuff about his wife being in charge got me. Most likely he is owning and don't want to pay. Transferred everything to his wife for save keeping
well...if he was trying to Avoid debt collectors, he should have put all his wealth in his children's names instead of his crooked wife, he wasn't clever Atall!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023 / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.