Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,914 members, 7,915,648 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:37 AM

Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (67526 Views)

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression / Ex Ivorian Football Star Emmanuel Eboue Is Dead / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
yes! you are correct Anyone can buy champaigne, like i said i am not Naive! grin

Yeah exact so please do better finding on how a yahoo boy can be spotted or noticedgrin
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Awoo88: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
well...if he was trying to Avoid debt collectors, he should have put all his wealth in his children's names instead of his crooked wife, he wasn't clever Atall!
He can't. He will need to do that through trust
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by samsany(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
the woman no even fine

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by matotoide(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Well, what can i say! He married a white woman. A naive, poorly educated, black African footballer marrying a white woman? He signed up to suffer, and suffer he will.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by edward1984(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
KevinDein:
The west are just crazy. Makes absolutely no sense to give all what a man worked all his life to his wife following a divorce. There is no logic in that.

This is exactly what the feminists want. Superiority over men. A system that favors them in ramifications.

They are not crazy, there is always a solution to every problem, In this case it's called PRENUP

If you believe in true love then marry without a prenuptial agreement, then face the consequence later

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Awoo88:

He can't. He will need to do that through trust
yes! which ever way he needed to do it he should have done it.
look! my friend own a 3 bedroom house and when he got into debt the banks (barclays bank) wanted to sell his house, he just put his 5 years old son's name as the owner, the banks could not touch the house, though he lives in the house with his son and wife. and he hasn't paid the bank back
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Tranquill: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
roqrules04:
Don't marry Oyinbo they won't listen.. his village people too are wicked abeg

I know people that married someone from their own village and they got worst treatment. Just pray for a compassionate (not good) woman and also be wise in your dealings. I used compassionate because there is hardly any good woman these days.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by pato405(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Nigga, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DUMPED? I ask you again, have you? You sound as if some bitch really did a number on you... if so.. take it easy, it isn't over yet.

B!tch, I won't wait for your types to play this silly game against me. I'm way smarter than such shenanigans. And do yourself a favor please, NEVER quote me again. Now, swerve!
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Dirkcoyt: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

When Frank Lampard cheated on his woman, she couldn't do shît coz they weren't married.

Once you marry, ensure it's a woman who's got conscience & has the fear of God or else you'll have to be sleeping with an eye opened.

I believe Ebouê's wife must have been seeing someone else ever before the palaver started, that's what they are capable of doing. They played out the script so well & now Emmanuel is fvcked!

Guys be wise! cool
Your comment made me read up on the lamps saga. here is what lamps ex said. deep think on the last two lines of what she said then you will see why a man need not marry but have babies alone.

she said: 'I still love Frank. I've
been crying all night.
'I want things to work out, but don't know if it
will.
'I don't know if he'll come round. I don't know
what to do. To be honest I'm not doing very
well.
'He's in our house which he has turned into a
bachelor pad.
'And I'm in a small flat waiting for my own flat
with our two daughters.'
Luna is three and Isla is 23 months.
'The house is in his name. We're not married so
I'm not getting the house,' said Miss Rives.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by yoged(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thats why i love Cristiano Ronaldo's style,all children are surrogate mother...no court marriage,no wedding,no engagement...no problem...!!!.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by omooba969(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
Your comment made me read up on the lamps saga. here is what lamps ex said. deep think on the last two lines of what she said then you will see why a man need not marry but have babies alone.

she said: 'I still love Frank. I've
been crying all night.
'I want things to work out, but don't know if it
will.
'I don't know if he'll come round. I don't know
what to do. To be honest I'm not doing very
well.
'He's in our house which he has turned into a
bachelor pad.
'And I'm in a small flat waiting for my own flat
with our two daughters.'
Luna is three and Isla is 23 months.
'The house is in his name. We're not married so
I'm not getting the house,' said Miss Rives.

That's the real deal. You may love your wife, what if she doesn't love you? undecided

Most of them are unstable as the water. cool

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Dirkcoyt: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

That's the real deal. You may love your wife, what if she doesn't love you? undecided

Most of them are unstable as the water. cool

people like me made a resolute of no marriage long time ago. and no amount of emotional or societal blackmail will work on me.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
what does that have to do with finding a good wife?

Augustap
ChidiAlaigbo:

Overcome sex urges and sexual needs........and you are 90% there bro.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
solpat:
Fear women angry

They can either make or mar your life

Remember that "For every successful man, There's a woman standing behind him"
grin
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by omooba969(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
edward1984:

They are not crazy, there is always a solution to every problem, In this case it's called PRENUP

If you believe in true love then marry without a prenuptial agreement, then face the consequence later

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Tedpgrass: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
azahmed:

Especially white women. No wonder Mikel no marry

any man should look at or examine very well his relationship...

if I was broke, would she be interested

outside of a resounding yes... its a no to marriage without an extremely water-tight pre- and post-nuptials!!!!

keep them as baby mamas if you have to procreate or get a vasectomy before she steals the rubber and actively inseminates herself!!

flipping the coin, would like to know on what grounds the divorce was granted!!

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Tedpgrass: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Remember that "For every successful man, There's a woman standing behind him"
grin

a good woman ready to weather through thick and thin........

not a gold-digging belligerent fairweather human who would turn his children as instruments of emotional blackmail, away from him during difficult times

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by omooba969(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

people like me made a resolute of no marriage long time ago. and no amount of emotional or societal blackmail will work on me.

Nawa o! cheesy

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Curry30: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
For issues like this females of naira land will not even book space, not to talk of dropping comments

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Dirkcoyt: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

Nawa o! cheesy
More than average of women are baby making machine. she's not paying the kids fee,putting food on table neither is house rent so wtf is her job if not fück husband's dick then 9 months later a baby? tell me one fücking thing she add except that? which men are now surrogating.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Tedpgrass: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tranquill:

I know people that married someone from their own village and they got worst treatment. Just pray for a compassionate (not good) woman and also be wise in your dealings. I used compassionate because there is hardly any good woman these days.

there are a few good ones around but simply not visible...
they are too busy working to earn a living and not live off men!!!
hence they are not very attractive...don't "slay" or appear "trendy"....
but keep a home, submit to the husbands they will

missionary position all year long but at least you are not digging the same cavity as your gateman or driver

they may not invoke envy from your friends but at least they are not exchanging sexual healing/ energy either....

will stop here as just upset as to how totally messed up world can be!!!

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by abbeyty(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
why some of them nit investing in their country?someone that even married an oyinbo woman. even if it just a bakery he has back in his country at least there will be something for him to fall back on
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by omooba969(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
centboy123456:

A Ghanaian footballer called Ni..Ordaty Lambty had an African wife back in ghana, had four kids with her, all are in their 20's , he married her while he was in Belgium playing soccer by the early and mid 90's but to his greatest surprise non of those children were his blood when he did a D..N.A test on them, but still the wife who cheated on him and had 4 kids outside marriage went and filed a divorce ..wanting to claim his properties. If not the judge who ruled against it, white or black...there are bad women everywhere

@bolded,

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by 400billionman: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
No one moves forward by looking backwards.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by Tedpgrass: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2017
centboy123456:

A Ghanaian footballer called Ni..Ordaty Lambty had an African wife back in ghana, had four kids with her, all are in their 20's , he married her while he was in Belgium playing soccer by the early and mid 90's but to his greatest surprise non of those children were his blood when he did a D..N.A test on them, but still the wife who cheated on him and had 4 kids outside marriage went and filed a divorce ..wanting to claim his properties. If not the judge who ruled against it, white or black...there are bad women everywhere

agree colour has little to do with a despicable character....

but you have to agree until recently before our melanin sisters open eye in the name of pseudo-feminism, this script/pattern was often noticed as an unsuitable match between a naive man from a developing country fortunate to get a football/ music/ boxing or professional career and a clever hawkish woman from the developed world with no huge income source other than being an "undercover madam" ...... same script over n over again---- like a black spider widow!!!

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by godofuck231: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by joepentwo(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2017
See wetin white toto cause you grin grin anywer u wol stil rise
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by godofuck231: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
omooba969:

@bolded,

undecided undecided undecided

Close your mouth, if to say u de drink orijin u for know say even devil de fear woman, ur fore fathers no tell u say women de keep secrets for their womb? And the die with it
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by TheKingIsHere: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2017
zicoraads:
All ye Nigerians always shouting about how white women are better than Naija women, una see kó angry

His National teammates should at least help him out. Where is Drogba? undecided
Oga, even if he married a black woman, the same fate would have happened to him. The guy was an illiterate and signed papers he didnt know jack about.
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by ameh99: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2017
I wonder....

Why would an African born and breed wake up one morning and decides he wants to marry a white woman, knowing fully well that they are purely nothing but trouble...
Re: Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything by TheKingIsHere: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2017
okpukpu:
Let him go to his village nah. At least, he can farm to feed.
He is so broke, he doesnt have money to go back home.

The guy don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.