Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,953 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (57079 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by AlphaStyles(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2017
na wa o
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2017
That’s not the topic we are discussing now.

Victim blame does nothing but deflect from the criminal and make it seem like it wasn’t entirely his or her fault.

When we are talking about how to avoid rape, you can bring this topic up in addition to telling your fellow men how they can be responsible human beings. I doubt I will see you in that discussion anyway. You people only know how to bring up victim blame when an accuser is being examined. All the while claiming “ I’m against rape ’’

majamajic:

aunty u are right ..no one is supporting rape, at the same time its better to avoid some things than to over trust, giving room for it to happen

1, a girl went to a bachelor's house to charge her phone. ..u can stop at the entrance door and give him the phone or u can go with a jnr bro or someone

2, its not everywhere u see gen on u will go with your phone to charge. .. sometimes u better wait for nepa since u don't use the phone for business

3, dressing matters too, if she dress well to the guy's house there will be no intention cos the guy will sense the struggle ahead

so am AGAINST rape, at the same time u girls should be careful and try sense dangers ahead
the first girl said she go pee and this one say she go charge phone. all these are AVOIDABLE

If u don't trust a bachelor better aviod his house

I will never rape a girl in my life but our girls should take precautions !!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2017
MrKong:
Very prolific rapist cheesy
can you testify against him in court as a witness towards the rape act,I will cover all your expenses, do the talk...because someday, someone might accuse you of something, you might be guilty or innocent, but Nigerians won't care because people like you have set a precedent that anybody accused of rape is guilty without evidence or court trail...

2 Likes

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:
I hope girls would learn from this:

1: When a guy asks you out and you said no, please stay off him.
2: Stop keeping guys as "just friends" squad, you don't know which one among them might be a rapist.
3: Babes, please stop going to a man's house who is not a trusted friend or relative/sibling to charge your phone.
can you testify against him in court as a witness towards the rape act,I will cover all your expenses, do the talk...because someday, someone might accuse you of something, you might be guilty or innocent, but Nigerians won't care because people like you have set a precedent that anybody accused of rape is guilty without evidence or court trail...

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Once a rapist always a rapist. Save his future victims the pain and castrate him
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by TheUbermensch: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2017
The last time I gave my opinion here, I got banned by this mod..

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by TheUbermensch: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2017
cococandy:

No actually you should shut up and listen to me since I’m the woman here.

No means No.

It doesn’t mean any stupid signal.

Woman calm your balls.
That guy was right. There are signals. You don't expect to enter a guy's house acting all cozy and sluttish and expect all to be well for you.
Rape is just an act. There are certain factors that preempt it. So why should the dude always get the full blame?! Because he committed the act? So every other thing before it should be overlooked?! So y'all should be allowed to dress as indecent as y'all choose and the moment a guy touches you, it's shout. Smh

You are addressed the way you're dressed and the facade you put up.

Still nothing justifies rape.

5 Likes

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by prettyboy5: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:

Dude from my comment, it should be noticed I'm hammering on the girl taking the wrong steps here which would make it difficult to ascertain if it was really rape or not.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

Dude from my comment, it should be noticed I'm hammering on the girl taking the wrong steps here which would make it difficult to ascertain if it was really rape or not.
that a lie,you label every single man that ain't a girl family friend a rapist, don't try and change mouth now

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by somito121(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2017
I remember back then in school a friend's sister came to visit me. when we were about to sleep she said why will I sleep on the ground, I simply told her not to worry she should sleep on the bed and that I am ok on the ground. It takes discipline of the mind. If behave in a matured way, she will definitely beg you to come to her.

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Awoo88: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2017
How u go carry dat front come persin house for night cum dey form not interested? The guy sef Na idiot. Carry dey rape upandan

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by berrystunn(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

I really don't know what to say here. But a lot of times, women send out wrong signals.

If you are a guy and a woman visits you. I am not saying you shouldn't make moves to touch her, but if you make that move and she says 'STOP, ' Please put back your prick in your trouser and let her be.

I know some will say you are not man enough for not putting pressure on her. But it's better than you being labeled a rapist.

Same girl will go and tell her friend you are not a man ...
Because she joking tell you to stop... You just slept off.

grin >: grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by prettyboy5: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
that a lie,you label every single man that ain't a girl family friend a rapist, don't try and change mouth now

Your comprehension skills are so poor, when did I label every single man a rapist please? Show me. And you said "change mouth" as you claim, because I give a damn about you? Oh please! Why would I change my opinion because a total stranger online said something? Does that make any sense?
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

Your comprehension skills are so poor, when did I label every single man a rapist please? Show me. And you said "change mouth" as you claim, because I give a damn about you? Oh please! Why would I change my opinion because a total stranger online said something? Does that make any sense?
a total stranger, Mr I can get your info from seun,when and if the need arises,so don't think because it an anonymous forum you information can't be gotten or acquired, never you in your life tag every men a rapist
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by raymod170(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2017
cococandy:

Victim blame does nothing but deflect from the criminal and make it seem like it wasn’t entirely his or her fault.

When we are talking about how to avoid rape, you can bring this topic up in addition to telling your fellow men how they can be responsible human beings. I doubt I will see you in that discussion anyway. You people only know how to bring up victim blame when an accuser is being examined. All the while claiming “ I’m against rape ’’

he got some good points auntie

in universities these days a lot of things happen at night especially when there is no light and some times the victims don't even get to realize until they go back to their hostle reminiscing.....

it's not a time to blame but a time to become wise as young ladies who aren't wise enough to avoid issues like this comes out later when they see an opportunity to due to insecurity among other negative effects that will be with them after an alleged rape or rape itself

ladies please if your phone is low and it's late just wait till the next day than go to that strangers room to charge at night all because of whatsapp chats or snap chat

best regards

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2017
berrystunn:

Same girl will go and tell her friend you are not a man ...
Because she joking tell you to stop... You just slept off.

grin >: grin grin
Yeah you right.
Don't mind those girls
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by lilmax(m): 12:37am On Dec 30, 2017
majamajic:

aunty u are right ..no one is supporting rape, at the same time its better to avoid some things than to over trust, giving room for it to happen

1, a girl went to a bachelor's house to charge her phone. ..u can stop at the entrance door and give him the phone or u can go with a jnr bro or someone

2, its not everywhere u see gen on u will go with your phone to charge. .. sometimes u better wait for nepa since u don't use the phone for business

3, dressing matters too, if she dress well to the guy's house there will be no intention cos the guy will sense the struggle ahead

so am AGAINST rape, at the same time u girls should be careful and try sense dangers ahead
the first girl said she go pee and this one say she go charge phone. all these are AVOIDABLE

SOLID CRAP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by prettyboy5: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
a total stranger, Mr I can get your info from seun,when and if the need arises,so don't think because it an anonymous forum you information can't be gotten or acquired, never you in your life tag every men a rapist

Like I said before, your comprehension skills are so poor, how old are you please? When I said a total stranger I meant I don't count you as important enough to make me "change mouth" because you said something. Why should I "change mouth" easily because a total stranger said some gibberish. I hope you grab now? Read it again slowly please!

Never in your life be dumb enough to think you can talk crap to me, funny how you reason, you can get my info from Seun and all, I have been on this platform for almost 10 years now to know your type.

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by thesuave10(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2017
cococandy:
So you have to prove your potency by forcing yourself on a girl or pretending that her visiting you automatically means an agreement to sex?

Your former comment about stopping when the the woman says STOP, means nothing if you’re contradict yourself with nonsense subsequent posts. Make your stand clear.

You're obviously an ídiot. Go back and read the original post and stop being an uptight imbecîle undecided

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2017
prettyboy5:

Like I said before, your comprehension skills are so poor, how old are you please? When I said a total stranger I meant I don't count you as important enough to make me "change mouth" because you said something. Why should I "change mouth" easily because a total stranger said some gibberish. I hope you grab now? Read it again slowly please!

Never in your life be stupid enough to think you can talk crap to me, funny how you reason, you can get my info from Seun and all, I have been on this platform for almost 10 years now to know your type.
when court hearings begin,I will like you to be the first witness
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Awoo88:
How u go carry dat front come persin house for night cum dey form not interested? The guy sef Na idiot. Carry dey rape upandan
future leader,spits...
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2017
majamajic:

Which one is Aunty again! Are we not all adults here. No self respect shocked
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by prettyboy5: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
when court hearings begin,I will like you to be the first witness

When they don't have points to hold on their contrived argument they resort to change of matter of discourse, well, thank God you understood this time kid.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Futureberry: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2017
cococandy:

fellow man and woman,stop creating problems while solving another one
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Awoo88: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Futureberry:
future leader,spits...
Wetin day warri dis one? Hope u well
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by cococandy(f): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Still nothing justifies rape but you typed an entire post justifying it?

Mor0n
TheUbermensch:

Woman calm your balls.
That guy was right. There are signals. You don't expect to enter a guy's house acting all cozy and sluttish and expect all to be well for you.
Rape is just an act. There are certain factors that preempt it. So why should the dude always get the full blame?! Because he committed the act? So every other thing before it should be overlooked?! So y'all should be allowed to dress as indecent as y'all choose and the moment a guy touches you, it's shout. Smh

You are addressed the way you're dressed and the facade you put up.

Still nothing justifies rape.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by cococandy(f): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2017
raymod170:

in universities these days a lot of things happen at night especially when there is no light and some times the victims don't even get to realize until they go back to their hostle reminiscing.....

it's not a time to blame but a time to become wise as young ladies who aren't wise enough to avoid issues like this comes out later when they see an opportunity to due to insecurity among other negative effects that will be with them after an alleged rape or rape itself

ladies please if your phone is low and it's late just wait till the next day than go to that strangers room to charge at night all because of whatsapp chats or snap chat

best regards

Or you could direct your prevention techniques towards the men by calling out such behavior. You’re part of the problem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by thesuave10(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2017
cococandy:

Asshat. I hope you get raped. Let some other asshat like you cloyingly try to downplay it. I’ll wait for your response then.

All these stupid rapists and rapist apologists parading as normal humans

Dumbass bîtch. I wish the same for you and your daughters. Chicken head bastaŕd

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2017
raymod170:

best regards

Another mumu. Inferiority complex at its peak angry
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Vaughnable(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Bur why not.... With this your nutso dress (Loco)

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by berrystunn(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yeah you right.
Don't mind those girls

I'm sure one man can't rape one woman ...with little age difference...

without weapon or drugs her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.