Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (57082 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by raymod170(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2017
raymod170:

he got some good points auntie

in universities these days a lot of things happen at night especially when there is no light and some times the victims don't even get to realize until they go back to their hostle reminiscing.....

it's not a time to blame but a time to become wise as young ladies who aren't wise enough to avoid issues like this comes out later when they see an opportunity to due to insecurity among other negative effects that will be with them after an alleged rape or rape itself

ladies please if your phone is low and it's late just wait till the next day than go to that strangers room to charge at night all because of whatsapp chats or snap chat

best regards

men should also try and create a line of dichotomy between who to have sex with and who not to always seek for consent first.... despite what ever way you may feel towards these women

Some men misread meaning to advances made by women and this should stop...its better to ask than to force her into doing what she doesn't want to irrespective of the situation she finds herself

some men go as far as drugging the ladies drink...this is bad really.

and for those students who take delight in hiding at odd places at night to monitor ladies passing through or those who take advantage of innocent ladies who come to visit or charge phone at night should stop cos irrespective of what happens the Truma and depression left on this ladies last a long time and it's affects physiologically

thanks.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Pataricatering(f): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
even from the comments here if we are being honest you will see that the majority of men here support rape - (as far as I m concerned justifying rape is supporting it )! Nigerian men are generally raised with a very irresponsible attitude towards sex - they are raised with no consequences for their sexual actions - which is a natural precedent for rape and sexual violence towards women
!
okotv:
rape is a kind of societal misnomer created when we didn't raise gentlemen... we promote sex as an entitlement without the inherent responsibilities...

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Trailblazer01(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2017
okotv:
what they see or you think they are statutes

Well.. They aren't.. This is when men should have their own women and be satisfied..Your eyes shld be for one lady wink. Not ur eyes hitting every woman...
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by TheUbermensch: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
First , women have always been blamed for rape - when do men ever get blamed for their sexual activities ? You do not have to give a woman expensive gifts � f she asks for it - did she force you to hand her the gift? Why force her to have sex ? If a girl asks you for a gift and you don’t like the idea move on to the next girl . If a girl dresses sexy then it’s your duty to rape her ? I have seen many guys go around shirtless or in shorts do women rape them? The way a woman wants to dress is her business- still does not give you the right to rape her . The problem is law enforcement ! Go and ask African chyna What his African mentality for him into in the UK ! We will get to a point where even if a woman is walking around your apartment naked you will hand her clothes back to her and tell her to move on - it’s a matter of time .

I only gave the reality on ground.

Nigerian women dress real bad these days. Fine the way you dress is no one's business but how many people actually reason like that?? Y'all should be more decently dressed first, before even saying anything.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by TheUbermensch: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
Every single thing you said before the last sentence was a justification of rape ! Deep down you guys see nothing wrong with rape you just feel the need to put up a front in public ! It’s sad that you all have female family who are at risk because of the rape culture you have created and actively support !

Lol. I am not justifying anything.

I believe females need serious education. Refuse gift horses from strangers and dress appropriately anytime you're outside and avoid unnecessary flirting with guys.

Some rape victims are guilty of the above. Let's try to educate females.

1 Like

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by okotv(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
even from the comments here if we are being honest you will see that the majority of men here support rape - (as far as I m concerned justifying rape is supporting it )! Nigerian men are generally raised with a very irresponsible attitude towards sex - they are raised with no consequences for their sexual actions - which is a natural precedent for rape and sexual violence towards women
!
True and that's why I blame the society and her values.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by okotv(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
Trailblazer01:

Well.. They aren't.. This is when men should have their own women and be satisfied..Your eyes shld be for one lady wink. Not ur eyes hitting every woman...
Now that's the problem. We aren't to teach men to have just one woman but instead to express restraint when sex is involved.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by emperormossad(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Please women stop going to peoples houses to charge phone. No be by force to use phone. If light no dey, sit your arse @ home.
This one is medicine after death.
Some people cannot survive without using their phone for a day, they will surely die.
Na so e dey start. From charging phone, the next story you will hear is rape or assault. Next time buy your own gen.
Lies ladies tell just to trend.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Belema5: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

Woman calm your balls.
That guy was right. There are signals. You don't expect to enter a guy's house acting all cozy and sluttish and expect all to be well for you.
Rape is just an act. There are certain factors that preempt it. So why should the dude always get the full blame?! Because he committed the act? So every other thing before it should be overlooked?! So y'all should be allowed to dress as indecent as y'all choose and the moment a guy touches you, it's shout. Smh

You are addressed the way you're dressed and the facade you put up.

Still nothing justifies rape.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Was he the only male that saw her on the road? What about Muslim women on hijab that also get raped? Any guy that blames a rape victim for dressing provocatively is simply a weak minded individual. The only person to blame in a rape case is the RAPIST!
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by stuffs4me(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
She should be punished for that but it still doesn’t change the fact that men rape women a LOT !

How can she ever be punished when women like you will not even listen to the other side of the story.
The moment women hear the word rape, they automatically go into a frenzy and all sense of reason leave them and they become emotionally irrational which is what the false rape victim is counting on.

Women have used the rape story to punish men they don't like.

A man dumps a lady and she becomes heartbroken, the next thing for her to do is to claim rape so that the man suffers too.

A man ask your friend out and you are jealous of the relationship, the next thing you do is to claim the man tried to rape you, even if the man gets out of it, his name is tarnished forever.

Women are quick to claim rape with celebrities just to be compensated with money as no celebrity wants his name to be in the news as rapists even when they are Inocent.

2 Likes

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by TheUbermensch: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Belema5:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Was he the only male that saw her on the road? What about Muslim women on hijab that also get raped? Any guy that blames a rape victim for dressing provocatively is simply a weak minded individual. The only person to blame in a rape case is the RAPIST!

And let us not blame the girl who may have led him on. I am not weak minded. I just say things most people dare not.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by prettyboy5: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
In all this what’s the advice you have for the men ? Nothing , abi ?

The advice I have for men is that there is no fun in rape, consensual intimacy is best, why rape when you risk jail term? And in the present day, sex is so cheap to get, so what's a man's excuse to rape please?
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by ariklawani(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
what u sew,u reap,judgement yaff come.
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Icon79(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thank you! Truer words have never been spoken.

An average Nigerian dumb but, when it comes to internet posting, it looks like our women take the cake. An average Nigerian woman can say anything online to get attention: tell a fabricated "rape" story, propose marriage to some random men .... you name it.

O pari

Pataricatering:
Actually , the average Nigerian is dumb !
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Franklyspeakin: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
omoikea:
He didn't rape you then according to you but i want to ask a question why are you still following him up and down on social media

Just tell us you were raped and lets recommend you that centre that they use to treat people like you

someone should remind me the name they call that place grin grin
she saw the post on insta blog na wa ooo
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Seahawk: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
I totally agree with cococandy!

I love smart and confident women who are able to speak up against evil. Nice one.
thank you
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Seahawk: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
Don’t mind them ! If they were having an all boys conversation you will see the horrible things they will be saying ! A lot of them are rapists so how will they not justify the act. Absolutely no sense of occasion !
no surprise there
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Seahawk: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I love your shoes
thank you
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Daeylar(f): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2018
cococandy:

If what you are right now is the result of having mother and father figures in your life, yours failed you.

Epic! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Seahawk: 3:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Icon79:
Thank you!

I am beginning to think that an average Nigerian woman is too dumb to be allowed access to the internet.

O pari

You’re an asshole
Re: "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience by Icon79(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Huh

Bia, what kinda demonic anger are you suffering from??

O pari

Seahawk:

You’re an asshole

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.