Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React (65290 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by livinbygrace: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2018
This is definitely a new movie.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by fergie001: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Happy New Year

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by OmoOshodi(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Let her remove the pillars..... You will see how the wall of Jericho falls

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by zicoraads: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2018
funlord:

Those are air bags are filled with so much juice, protein laced milk, firm and succulent and the coloration of those titties also shows they are quite healthy in addition to being nutritious as well! She has caused a stir in my loins with those well packaged goods! cool
Weh done, sah cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by pejuakinab: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2018
Behold the yellow oranges
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
That is the reason i love disciplined men...they won't even send if you are half naked or not....They don't even bother to look at these kind of ladies twice in real life

All men are indiscipline down there, no brain from waist below.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by zicoraads: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Let her remove the pillars..... You will see how the wall of Jericho falls
Maybe for a lot of them. But not this one. The lady's bóòbs are just alright tongue
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by abiolag(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2018
another meme grin grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by SirLakes: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Errrrm

I love fwesh boobs
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by MicroBox: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2018
E
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by fergie001: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin
You are not far from the truth sha grin shocked
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by goestohell: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
funlord:

Those are air bags are filled with so much juice, protein laced milk, firm and succulent and the coloration of those titties also shows they are quite healthy in addition to being nutritious as well! She has caused a stir in my loins with those well packaged goods! cool

For dis one no be only stir Ioins, na stir in cash.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by StTrump: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
2018 memes loading.... grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by ireneony(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
fergie001:

You are not far from the truth sha grin shocked
look At the traffic on this thread
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by mywells: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2018
see her heavy face lift that eyes can not communicate with a child.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by adisabarber(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
What can we do when every Nigerian babe is now beautiful?

ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Peacefullove: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Vyolet:
It may be a movie scene esp from his reaction,but then i give kudos to men that are still faithful even in temptations like this,i can imagine his wife's heart pumping over a million times per minute.

Those are the dangers associated with marrying an Actor or Actress.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Kenzico:
The booby Lady : Grab and Suck me Tiger

The Lady @ d back : Cause we know u like it

Odunlade : Oooh Lala!!
That booby she show dey tickle him little soldier. . .
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by fergie001: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
Hahahahahaahhaha,u know nah grin
Nigerians see sex as succour for a lot of things,you know....
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
That is the reason i love disciplined men...they won't even send if you are half naked or not....They don't even bother to look at these kind of ladies twice in real life
u open full breast and talk of decent men? No man is dat decent biko.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Every straight man dreams cheesy
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by dmg1: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
l love fresh boobs
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by anonimi: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
For dis one no be only stir Ioins, na stir in cash.

Na so oh.
Plenty lazy girls to deplete the pockets of foolish men.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by redangel2017: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2018
All these sultry stuffs should stop.. U will be looking at boobs.. ND the devil will attack.. The devil is really smart.. A minute ago we wia in agony ppl killed coming back frm worship.. This new year. Another minute see boobs on the display.. That's how smart the devil operates.. Now we thinking boobs nd forgetting the other in just a blink of an eye.. Its well ooo angry
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Dollarship(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
joystickextend1:
chai lipsrsealed

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
how much is male pump
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by don4real18(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Vyolet:
It may be a movie scene esp from his reaction,but then i give kudos to men that are still faithful even in temptations like this,i can imagine his wife's heart pumping over a million times per minute.
So if I were married to you, that will be the same way your heart will be beating a million times per minute
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by magiki(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2018
What to say?
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by donbenie(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
Any full blooded man that has THAT,thrust unto his face without having ANY physical reaction,no matter how small has some serious issues..
Looking and reacting is normal,the extent of reaction may become abnormal and that's where indiscipline comes into it..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Harrynight(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2018
The Lady behind though! grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
shut up!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.