Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,259 members, 7,967,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React (65427 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Vyolet(f): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
robotix:
it has nothing to do with the moniker. No woman can use sex to tie me down. As a matter of fact a puss has been pending for over a year lol.
Ok,i understand that you have been able to discipline your urge. Keep it up.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by AstuteAyo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
I like what I see
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by otunbateekay(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
delugajackson:
Front line looks solid.

Please give me the pleasure of carressing those boobs to a deflating point.
. lol...wey.rey
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
75% of sins are caused by women... I believe am right if u think am wrong transformer is beside go and hug it

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by tolex29(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Know this girl from church...the signs have always been there, even from how she dresses to church without regard.

My folks always said "Aja to ba ma sonu...."
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by olumbateey(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by lovegeneration(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
hmm see my crush behind her
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Gbengageorge: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Someone like you to devour. Law of nature. lion eats goat. grin grin grin

ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by jaksmillioniar: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin
u think if am chance i wont enjoy ur sweet body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.