Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React (65294 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by zeko172(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Bweast.... Thick dark neepuls
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by frankson1(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
That is the reason i love disciplined men...they won't even send if you are half naked or not....They don't even bother to look at these kind of ladies twice in real life

Like me �
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by wristbangle: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian women are money starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin

Yes I agree cheesy
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by lexy2014: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Vyolet:
It may be a movie scene esp from his reaction,but then i give kudos to men that are still faithful even in temptations like this,i can imagine his wife's heart pumping over a million times per minute.
based on what u said, i have tried so hard 2 understand d mystery behind y women are always used as sex objects on tv?
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
That is the reason i love disciplined men...they won't even send if you are half naked or not....They don't even bother to look at these kind of ladies twice in real life
if its me I won't look at d lady, I will just look at her breasts... twice. Thats discipline

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by byemx06(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
I can't let go that kind of succulent boobs .......Godforbid it
I must do the need ful,..........#salivating
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Rigel95(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
shocked
Bone dat side jare. unless he is a very'spri-koko' pelzin.
Everyman admires good looking things.
Damn! even SU sef dey use corner corner eye look dem o.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by segebase(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin

love to devour you self
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by chasom(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Chai dis boobs reminds my ex who just got married recently Omo there is different btw boobs and breast

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2018
THis Guy is a walking meme
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by thewritingtodo(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2018
funlord:

Those are air bags are filled with so much juice, protein laced milk, firm and succulent and the coloration of those titties also shows they are quite healthy in addition to being nutritious as well! She has caused a stir in my loins with those well packaged goods! cool
Konji na bastard ahswear!

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by krushdripper(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Did u jus say disciplined men!

Well as for me I look and I look very well but it doesn't justify who I am!

I mentioned yesterday here that I ve a friend who I ve seen her breast infact I ve seen her completly naked but it doesn't mean anything to me and we are friends and she has a bF and we are fine about it...

Don't you think it just mentality that works?
mtcheeeeeeew..
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by alhajisocrates: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2018
HeWrites:
Nollywood actor and Nigerian meme king, Odunlade Adekola took to photo of himself with a lady who bares her chest in front of him.

See Reactions;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/caption-this-photo-of-actor-odunlade.html

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdbDdQnjJ43/

Whats that girls name in the middle. Saw her on one of this guys movie. Forgotten the title though and I love her acting skills.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by MOTIVEBI: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
That's what Robert Mugabe call Cowbell our milk...
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by krushdripper(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2018
correctguy0900:

All men are indiscipline down there, no brain from waist below.
One brain is enough for the whole body dumb ass, i'm sure you've never heard of the word ''Eunuch''. They do exist and i'm one and wasn't even influenced by religion.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
krushdripper:
mtcheeeeeeew..
g

Hian! Wetin happen madamgrin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by unbitchable(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
At this point, I think most Nigerian men are sex starved and they're looking for whom to devour grin
Coming from a bitch...
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by ufotty2001: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
i shall not start 2018 with is breast of a thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by robotix: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vyolet:
It may be a movie scene esp from his reaction,but then i give kudos to men that are still faithful even in temptations like this,i can imagine his wife's heart pumping over a million times per minute.
to be honest, I am hardly moved when I see a womans body... It is not nothing.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by braine(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is what FreshYo! kiss
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
krushdripper:
One brain is enough for the whole body dumb ass, i'm sure you've never heard of the word ''Eunuch''. They do exist and i'm one and wasn't even influenced by religion.

ehh. See this one. If u like remove all ur testicles. Ur dik ur sorry life.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by UTEWUOJO: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hhenryy:
Lol these are small oranges, it has very little or no effect on full grown men. Only adolescents can drool over this. and besides that he may not fancy boobs, not all men like boobs. If a lady bares her chest for me, she is only disgracing/embarrassing her self because i am #teambarca
IT THOSE SUCCULENT BOOBS TOUCH YOUR BACK NOW YOU WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Hhenryy: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
UTEWUOJO:

IT THOSE SUCCULENT BOOBS TOUCH YOUR BACK NOW YOU WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY.

Never, i don't fancy boobs. #teambarca
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by olamariamjonez(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
She has a purpose...
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Vyolet(f): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
robotix:
to be honest, I am hardly moved when I see a womans body... It is not nothing.
Robot(ix)?
I see grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Butoneday2(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Can't you people see? Onwere ihe ona-acho, oga enwetariri ihe ahu ona-acho. He can' resist dis one dis one na face to face things.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by robotix: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Vyolet:

Robot(ix)?
I see grin
it has nothing to do with the moniker. No woman can use sex to tie me down. As a matter of fact a puss has been pending for over a year lol.
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by FaroukM(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=HeWrites post=63810466]Nollywood actor and Nigerian meme king, Odunlade Adekola took to photo of himself with a lady who bares her chest in front of him.

See Reactions;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/caption-this-photo-of-actor-odunlade.html

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdbDdQnjJ43/[/quote

Latest Memes noted
Re: Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React by Vyolet(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
don4real18:

So if I were married to you, that will be the same way your heart will be beating a million times per minute
Sure,if i truly loved you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.