Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu (28488 Views)

Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Noccerino(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Its all over the web ibos unity begging ethnicities of thw niger delta to join their dream republic something no other tribe will do , the Ijaw dream is a mono ethnic republic same as other tribes, only the self acclaimed leaches and Ugandan jew drug dealers,
el chapo chimizie keep attaching like stapler, your utopia will never come without Ijaw support
It's OK to seek relevance.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Noccerino(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2018
babacletus:

Odum is python in Ndoki language, i dont expect you to know because you don't know the difference be ndoki and ndoni or between Andoni and Ndoni
The Aminadokiari are fishermen.
Pathetic land grabber.
Ijaw doesn't have a plot of land in Abia state grin
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Noccerino(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
babacletus:

Who? The king of the p & I , thats who , he is intelligent to know that ibos can't survive alone , there land is docile and landlocked , they can't survive without the Ijaw man, Ojuku knew that kanu knows that, and you ozubulu church raiders know dat too.
Lol... The tribe with the least developed lands in southern Nigeria is Ijaw... The peak of Ijaw development is Yenogoa which by every standard is a complete slum.. Yenogoa can't compared with even Abakaliki.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Bobby808: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
charliboy654:

I can boldly say u are an ijaw man, probably from bayelsa, ur post doesn't even relate to the topic. How many Itsekiri women have u met ur entire life to make such claim. Why bringing Itsekiri women into this. Flirting is not a tribal thing but individual. Every other tribe has women that flirt too. U claim to have worked in an oil company but u are talking like an illiterate, I guess u were probably a cleaner or something.
All these elementary and prematured boy are every where. Even if I am cleaner as long as you have agreed that I have worked there has proven that I have actually worked. What then are you saying? Disproving yourself or that you are too junior to offer any meaningful contributions? My friend oya, run very fast back to your mother's kitchen, wash every dirty plates, pots spoons etc, turn back, take the moob, clean the floor. That is where you are useful and not N/L it is too advance for your level
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bobby808:
All these elementary and prematured boy are every where. Even if I am cleaner as long as you have agreed that I have worked there has proven that I have actually worked. What then are you saying? Disproving yourself or that you are too junior to offer any meaningful contributions? My friend oya, run very fast back to your mother's kitchen, wash every dirty plates, pots spoons etc, turn back, take the moob, clean the floor. That is where you are useful and not N/L it is too advance for your level
I wasn't even trying to prove or disprove that u work in an oil company, u only spoke like an illiterate and u r still speaking like an illiterate.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Lajet: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Its all over the web ibos unity begging ethnicities of thw niger delta to join their dream republic something no other tribe will do , the Ijaw dream is a mono ethnic republic same as other tribes, only the self acclaimed leaches and Ugandan jew drug dealers,
el chapo chimizie keep attaching like stapler, your utopia will never come without Ijaw support

No sane Igbo person will like to share country with troublemaker Ijaw people when Nigeria divide. Majority of Igbo people are against including none Igbo people in Biafra map. IPOB are disgracing themselves drawing useless Map even including Benue state. Ndigbo can't leave Nigeria and then enter another Mini Nigeria never. When Nigeria divide i want only Igbo nation.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by babacletus: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Noccerino:

Lol... The tribe with the least developed lands in southern Nigeria is Ijaw... The peak of Ijaw development is Yenogoa which by every standard is a complete slum.. Yenogoa can't compared with even Abakaliki.
Taaa, ai have to d dust of the nation, clean water is a privilege there talkless of being a slum, Yenegoa and the entire Ijaw lands are far better than your dust ridden lands that your ppl flee from , was is not the same yenegoa slum, igbos wer begging to be allowed to make a living, how many Ijaws can you hold to ransom in ebonyi
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by ArodeTsolaye: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Measure of Central tendency and dispersion are not the same thing.

Igbos boast of the largest spread in Nigeria, does it mean they are the largest?

Igbos are actually the largest. Forget political sentiments.

Any group that is majority in their land and second majority outside their land after the indigenous population + with highest diaspora population are the largest. This is just common sense which nigerian politics negates.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Doeas it actually matter ?
ArodeTsolaye:

Any group that is majority in their land and second majority outside their land after the indigenous population + with highest diaspora population are the largest. This is just common sense which nigerian politics negates.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by ArodeTsolaye: 4:32am On Jan 08, 2018
historyworld031:
Doeas it actually matter ?
Numbers matters in every democracy.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by ArodeTsolaye: 4:44am On Jan 08, 2018
historyworld031:
Not in real democracies.
ideas matter in real democracies.
Besides I think nigeria should follow the usa style of democracy in the sense that each ethnic group would have the same voting power as any other ethnic group.

You've been preaching your about your so-called 'ideological democracy' for donkey years without success which fulani herdsmen and immigrants continue to murder their way to power.

I'm sure you are one of those who 'ideologically' voted the current fulani murderer into power.
Please go take a sit.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2018
dead wrong.
I am just trying to manage an abomination of a "country".

ArodeTsolaye:

You've been preaching your about your so-called 'ideological democracy' for donkey years without success which fulani herdsmen and immigrants continue to murder their way to power.

I'm sure you are one of those who 'ideologically' voted the current fulani murderer into power.
Please go take a sit.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SouthEastFacts: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

I won't doubt that.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
SicilianMafia:
Until you take an ignorant man through a preliminary knowledge he will continue to bask in the solitude of his foolishness and ignorance, that is the case of the ijaw and their falsified historical gibberish, I will like to quickly answer some of the delusional fact about a one paged history of the ijaw people, first and foremost this people are not recognized anywhere in the world but the little known about them is thuggery, land evaders, kidnapping, bunkering, arm robbery etc. God gave one of their Son the opportunity to rectify their waywardness but he became even the worst and most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria instead of sending this hooligans back to primary school or at best secondary school he was empowering them through ammunitions, well for the purpose of this article let me answer some of your allegations.

First the ijaws have been unable to tell us where exactly their origin is, they are liken to the biblical Cain who was the first known fugitive. They went further to say they are about 15 millions in number, don’t forget that in early 60s it was on record that they were the fifth most populated minorities in the then Old eastern region how then in less than 60 years they are now the most populated tribe in Niger Delta for clarity lets fragmentize so the world can know that this people are born liars

In the last presidential election, Bayelsa their sole state could not produce up to 500, 000 votes, they are less than 5, 000 ijaws in Edo which can be visibly proved during the September 28th gubernatorial election, they are less than 50, 000 in Ondo States while in Delta State the Urhobos are about 1.5million in population as the most populated tribe in Delta it therefore means the Ijaw are less than 1million, then in River State predominately dominated by Ikwerres I put it to you that they are not up to 100, 000 Ijaws living there, with all this analysis the Ijaw population in Nigeria is between 1-1.5million, propaganda cannot get you people anywhere but facts

If anything happen to any itshekiri in delta you will have Edo Nation to contend with so make u dis small ijaws park well!!

Don't mind that bumbling compound fool. He made the topic a clickbate and when I tried to point to the fact that he was garnishing the true story to heat up the situation, he was quick to hurl insults. Then, when I gave it back in full measure, he called the Mind44, who is also a humbling fool to come place a ban. So I am inviting the jobless fool who is so cursed, destiny so warped and life achievement so minuscule that he can't face a camera, to please come and ban me again. The lifting/expiration of the ban was a rush. He should make the ban last more than infinity, as infinity is too short. In fact I can deactivate the account for the complex fool. It won't be the first time. It is part of what makes it difficult to know the exact number of forum members on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by ogbonti: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
lonelydora:
Emani Ayiri is the cause of all these, just because Tompolo is no where to be found.

Garba Shehu....Behave (abeg, who get that NSCDC boss pix)

Where is the warship Tompolo bought?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / CBN To Launch Digital Currency Following Osinbajo’s Suggestion / Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.